NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfgang Halbig: Former Darling of the Sandy Hook Conspiracy Movement and ‘Nobody’

Go down

Wolfgang Halbig: Former Darling of the Sandy Hook Conspiracy Movement and ‘Nobody’ Empty Wolfgang Halbig: Former Darling of the Sandy Hook Conspiracy Movement and ‘Nobody’

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:57 am

Earlier in the year, I took it upon myself to fact check one of Alex’s many videos on the subject. The video I chose was titled, “FBI Says Nobody Killed at Sandy Hook Massacre” which was a 30-minute interview between Alex and the prominent Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist, Wolfgang Halbig. In the video, the two discussed what they considered to be the best evidence for a conspiracy, which can be boiled down to them misreading paperwork, misinterpreting a 2-second aerial video clip, and not understanding how chroma-keying works.

The focus of my video was on Alex and not Wolfgang, who I dismissed as “some nobody”. My blatant disrespect infuriated many who believe in the conspiracy, and they soon took to my comments section where they informed me of Wolfgang’s credentials. It turns out that he is an expert in school shootings, and was hired by the U.S. government as an advisor after the Columbine massacre. If you look a bit deeper, you find out that Wolfgang says he is also a former Florida State Trooper, and United States Customs Inspector. But who really is Wolfgang? And what has he achieved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtO4rMhgouE

Back to top Go down

Wolfgang Halbig: Former Darling of the Sandy Hook Conspiracy Movement and ‘Nobody’ Empty Re: Wolfgang Halbig: Former Darling of the Sandy Hook Conspiracy Movement and ‘Nobody’

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:41 am

bounce      bounce      bounce

It's all a wicked Marxist-Fabian-Illuminati-KKK-P9-Royal Family conspiracy plot,  designed to deliver their rabbit, white mice and lama overlords to the vegetarian paradise that they have been yearning after for millenia...

The 'fake' Columbine "massacre" and the clandestine FBI/CIA/MI6/FSB bombing of the World Trade Towers on 9/11 were only the beginning..

The truth is out there  !

Suspect
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down