NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunt for 'violent and cowardly' muggers who brutally beat 93-year-old woman who refused to give them her handbag

Go down

Hunt for 'violent and cowardly' muggers who brutally beat 93-year-old woman who refused to give them her handbag Empty Hunt for 'violent and cowardly' muggers who brutally beat 93-year-old woman who refused to give them her handbag

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:54 pm

A 93-year-old woman was badly injured as she fought back against 'violent and cowardly' muggers as they tried to steal her handbag.

The elderly woman was taken to hospital with multiple injuries to her head, knees, and hands after the attack in Chadderton, Oldham, on Thursday. She has now been discharged and is recovering with her family.

The would-be robbers escaped empty-handed after she managed to keep hold of her bag.

Police have appealed for witnesses and issued CCTV images of two men they want to speak to in connection with the attempted robbery.

Det Sgt Alex Wilkinson said: 'This was a violent, cowardly attack on an elderly woman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6073457/Chadderton-pensioner-93-badly-injured-violent-cowardly-muggers-tried-handbag.html

Back to top Go down

Hunt for 'violent and cowardly' muggers who brutally beat 93-year-old woman who refused to give them her handbag Empty Re: Hunt for 'violent and cowardly' muggers who brutally beat 93-year-old woman who refused to give them her handbag

Post by nicko Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:59 pm

I have no pity for any one who could "mug" an old Lady. If left to me, I would get them beaten to a pulp and then hung from a Lamp Post !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down