NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:04 am

Off to Edds's again for a bit over a week, no kids, we might just spend the week in bed but I do have a few ideas of what I'd like to see -- don't I?

* The Tower of London

* The Basement of London (cos opposite tings innit)

* Euro Disney

* Pick a Lilly Circus (do the elephants really pick lillies for you, because lovely!)

* The Vicar of Dibley

* The NHS Building

* The statue of John Lennon (I assume)

* Liverpool. Is it really just a big pool full of liver? Delightfully disgusting!

Also, I'd like to:

* Fail to blow up the Houses of Parliament

* Call Boris Johnson "Trump" just to see his reaction

* Drive on the right side of the street and see if I can spark a new trend!

* Scotland.

Any advice???

_________________
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28916
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Texessex

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:08 am

Rolling Eyes

Just fucking don’t forget your passport or what time your flight is.


_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:37 am

Also, I'd like to:

* Fail to blow up the Houses of Parliament

* Call Boris Johnson "Trump" just to see his reaction

* Drive on the right side of the street and see if I can spark a new trend!

* Scotland.

Any advice???




Okay so I’m gonna answer this fuckery.

* We ain’t got no time to blow up no buildings fam. Not this year anyhow. But we can blow something up..?

*I’d prefer to call him “Gump” as in Boris Gump. I’ve said it a hundred times before...don’t you read your own forum? Jesus.

* you can drive on the right side of the road but I ain’t getting in no car with you seeing as your “car history” is erm....well...

*you’d like to “Scotland”? What? You want to be Scotland? Go there? Sleep with all Scottish women? Be an actual country? What fuckery you chattin’?

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:16 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:Off to Edds's again for a bit over a week, no kids, we might just spend the week in bed but I do have a few ideas of what I'd like to see -- don't I?

* The Tower of London

* The Basement of London (cos opposite tings innit)

* Euro Disney

* Pick a Lilly Circus (do the elephants really pick lillies for you, because lovely!)

* The Vicar of Dibley

* The NHS Building

* The statue of John Lennon (I assume)

* Liverpool. Is it really just a big pool full of liver? Delightfully disgusting!

Also, I'd like to:

* Fail to blow up the Houses of Parliament

* Call Boris Johnson "Trump" just to see his reaction

* Drive on the right side of the street and see if I can spark a new trend!

* Scotland.

Any advice???

"Edit" Just noticed you said no kids... Rolling Eyes

Still the rest is cool Laughing

How about skip all the above and meet some of the forum for a pint and a wiskey chaser?

Preferably a bar or pub, that serves single malt JD.... Laughing

Then take Eddie and her daughter away for a weekend in Dublin. Get back to your roots

Go to the seaside, I would suggest Hythe

Go to Shepherds Market. Its an off the back street area of Mayfair of 18th century pubs, restaurants and shops, that not many people or tourists know about. (Eddie would be in seventh heaven) I worked around the courner for 5 years a 20 years ago.

http://www.shepherdmarket.co.uk/

Go to Abbey Road, as you are a massive beatles fan

Go to the London Dungeon  Twisted Evil

https://www.thedungeons.com/london/en/

Take Eddie to one of the "Tate Modern" as she loves art

https://www.tate.org.uk/visit/tate-modern

Go to a Premiership football game (yes Eddie suck it up, as he is going to take you to see art)

Take Eddie's litle girl on the London Eye, she will love it, followed up with a trip to Hamley's Toy store, followed by a Theatre performance of "Frozen"

http://www.hamleys.com/

https://www.londoneye.com/

Go to The London Distillery Company. They do visits

https://londondistillery.com/

Go to Canterbury, its magical and see Canterbury tales

https://www.canterburytales.org.uk/

Have sex in Mcdonalds  Laughing

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Syl on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:15 am

When you get here I bet you wont care less about the places you visit, being with each other will be enough.
I may be an old married lady but I can remember that feeling very well. Cool

You could visit the North Wales coast though when you have time....it's probably one of the most beautiful places I ever go to.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 20154
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:13 pm

I like didge’s suggestion:

“How about skip all the above and meet some of the forum for a pint and a wiskey chaser?”


I am up for that!

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:35 pm

eddie wrote:I like didge’s suggestion:

“How about skip all the above and meet some of the forum for a pint and a wiskey chaser?”


I am up for that!

Same here!

_________________
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28916
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Texessex

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:38 pm

Are there any any pubs near the Coventry Gardens, or are they closed off to the public during the summer?

_________________
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28916
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Texessex

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:43 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:Are there any any pubs near the Coventry Gardens, or are they closed off to the public during the summer?

lol, do you mean Covent Garden?

https://www.coventgarden.london/pubs

Great place to go out mate.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:50 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:Are there any any pubs near the Coventry Gardens, or are they closed off to the public during the summer?

lol, do you mean Covent Garden?

https://www.coventgarden.london/pubs

Great place to go out mate.

I actually had a Panc there once.

_________________
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28916
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Texessex

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol, do you mean Covent Garden?

https://www.coventgarden.london/pubs

Great place to go out mate.

I actually ate a Panc there once.


With a Jacks chaser?   Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:Are there any any pubs near the Coventry Gardens, or are they closed off to the public during the summer?

lol, do you mean Covent Garden?

https://www.coventgarden.london/pubs

Great place to go out mate.

I actually had a Panc there once.

God, having a panc is a lovely way to spend an afternoon.

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:01 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol, do you mean Covent Garden?

https://www.coventgarden.london/pubs

Great place to go out mate.

I actually ate a Panc there once.


With a Jacks chaser?   Laughing


Hahahahahahaa

Actually, Pancs are pancakes but this place calls them Pancs.
Ben and I found that hilarious yet strangely irritating too....

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:07 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol, do you mean Covent Garden?

https://www.coventgarden.london/pubs

Great place to go out mate.

I actually ate a Panc there once.


With a Jacks chaser?   Laughing


Hahahahahahaa

Actually, Pancs are pancakes but this place calls them Pancs.
Ben and I found that hilarious yet strangely irritating too....

And when we left, I called out, "Pancs!"

Nobody was impressed.

_________________
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28916
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Texessex

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:16 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:


With a Jacks chaser?   Laughing


Hahahahahahaa

Actually, Pancs are pancakes but this place calls them Pancs.
Ben and I found that hilarious yet strangely irritating too....


Its true, I had no idea what he meant and had to look it up lol

Laughing

Okay if we all go out in Convent Gardden, we have to later on go dancing in a club.

It would be hilarious

Wolf could come over and tell me my gyrating moves are insulting, Veya, Sassy, Quill, Eilzel's ect left wing beliefs

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:01 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol, do you mean Covent Garden?

https://www.coventgarden.london/pubs

Great place to go out mate.

I actually ate a Panc there once.


With a Jacks chaser?   Laughing


Hahahahahahaa

Actually, Pancs are pancakes but this place calls them Pancs.
Ben and I found that hilarious yet strangely irritating too....

And when we left, I called out, "Pancs!"

Nobody was impressed.

It made me larf. cheers

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:01 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:


With a Jacks chaser?   Laughing


Hahahahahahaa

Actually, Pancs are pancakes but this place calls them Pancs.
Ben and I found that hilarious yet strangely irritating too....


Its true, I had no idea what he meant and had to look it up lol

Laughing

Okay if we all go out in Convent Gardden, we have to later on go dancing in a club.

It would be hilarious

Wolf could come over and tell me my gyrating moves are insulting, Veya, Sassy, Quill, Eilzel's ect left wing beliefs

Laughing

I would love to gyrate at a club! bounce

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:05 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:


Its true, I had no idea what he meant and had to look it up lol

Laughing

Okay if we all go out in Convent Gardden, we have to later on go dancing in a club.

It would be hilarious

Wolf could come over and tell me my gyrating moves are insulting, Veya, Sassy, Quill, Eilzel's ect left wing beliefs

Laughing

I would love to gyrate at a club! bounce

cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:14 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:


With a Jacks chaser?   Laughing


Hahahahahahaa

Actually, Pancs are pancakes but this place calls them Pancs.
Ben and I found that hilarious yet strangely irritating too....


Its true, I had no idea what he meant and had to look it up lol

Laughing

Okay if we all go out in Convent Gardden, we have to later on go dancing in a club.

It would be hilarious

Wolf could come over and tell me my gyrating moves are insulting, Veya, Sassy, Quill, Eilzel's ect left wing beliefs

Laughing

I would love to gyrate at a club! bounce

Didn't read that closely, we're going for gyros?

_________________
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28916
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Texessex

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Syl on Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:28 pm

Eating gyros watching the sunset over the caldera in Santorini last year.....one of my lifes highlights.

Cant you have this meet up in Manchester, we have lots of places you can gyrate freely. I'm off to England again, ain't I? 1481518877

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 20154
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:58 pm

Syl wrote:Eating gyros watching the sunset over the caldera in Santorini last year.....one of my lifes highlights.

Cant you have this meet up in Manchester, we have lots of places you can gyrate freely. I'm off to England again, ain't I? 1481518877

Why don’t you drive down to meet us?! cheers

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Syl on Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:49 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:Eating gyros watching the sunset over the caldera in Santorini last year.....one of my lifes highlights.

Cant you have this meet up in Manchester, we have lots of places you can gyrate freely. I'm off to England again, ain't I? 1481518877

Why don’t you drive down to meet us?! cheers

I honestly hate driving, and I never did motorways even when I did drive.
Since OH retired he drives us all over the place....I doubt he would drive to London though, he thinks I am mad to post on forums never mind meet up from one. Razz



_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 20154
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:21 pm

I'm off to England again, ain't I? 3201073460

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Vintage on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:48 pm

Why not come to Wales, we have a castle on every corner, early industrial sites all over the place, lovely beaches and scenic views of a lot of kinds, sheep, great food and drink, great stories and did I mention sheep, especially the ones that pinch your ice at one mountain pass if you dare stop for an ice cream or a cup of tea and sandwich while taking in the view of the valleys communities stretched out below you\ They do tend to prefer an ice cream though.

Vintage

Posts : 2323
Join date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:50 pm

Vintage wrote:Why not come to Wales, we have a castle on every corner, early industrial sites all over the place, lovely beaches and scenic views of a lot of kinds, sheep, great food and drink, great stories and did I mention sheep,  especially the ones that pinch your ice at one mountain pass if you dare stop for an ice cream or a cup of tea and sandwich while taking in the view of the valleys communities stretched out  below you\ They do tend to prefer an ice cream though.

Seriously and no disrespect to eddie

Can you imagine Eddie map reading here based on welsh place names?

Ben would end up in Italy

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Vintage on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:14 pm

Didn't think of that. Now, I have the scene in Yanks in mind when the character played by Vanessa Redgrave went to Aberystwyth for a dirty weekend with her G. I. manfriend and chickened out. He said, something like 'England is a beautiful country' she said 'Technically this is Wales' He says 'Then that's the Welsh Sea' she says 'No, the Irish Sea' etc.

Vintage

Posts : 2323
Join date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:20 pm

Vintage wrote:Didn't think of that.  Now, I have the scene in Yanks in mind when the character played by Vanessa Redgrave went to Aberystwyth for a dirty weekend with her G. I. manfriend and chickened out. He said, something like 'England is a beautiful country' she said 'Technically this is Wales' He says 'Then that's the Welsh Sea' she says 'No, the Irish Sea' etc.


lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Syl on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:48 pm

Vintage wrote:Why not come to Wales, we have a castle on every corner, early industrial sites all over the place, lovely beaches and scenic views of a lot of kinds, sheep, great food and drink, great stories and did I mention sheep,  especially the ones that pinch your ice at one mountain pass if you dare stop for an ice cream or a cup of tea and sandwich while taking in the view of the valleys communities stretched out  below you\ They do tend to prefer an ice cream though.
Good idea Vintage. We have a static in Wales and spend a lot of time there in summer.
We could organise tea with welsh cakes, Bara Brith, lovely views and a swim in the Irish sea, where if we are lucky we will spot the dolphins swimming past.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 20154
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:43 am

Didge wrote:
Vintage wrote:Why not come to Wales, we have a castle on every corner, early industrial sites all over the place, lovely beaches and scenic views of a lot of kinds, sheep, great food and drink, great stories and did I mention sheep,  especially the ones that pinch your ice at one mountain pass if you dare stop for an ice cream or a cup of tea and sandwich while taking in the view of the valleys communities stretched out  below you\ They do tend to prefer an ice cream though.

Seriously and no disrespect to eddie

Can you imagine Eddie map reading here based on welsh place names?

Ben would end up in Italy

Laughing

That is very true.

But!

Do you know that Ben is one of those drivers that suddenly decides he wants to go “that way” and you get whiplash?

Do you know, that the very first time I ever met him in Texas, we got in his car and he actually said to me “I’m not sure which way the restaurant is...what do you think?”

Wtf? I'm off to England again, ain't I? 2190311264

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:14 am

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Seriously and no disrespect to eddie

Can you imagine Eddie map reading here based on welsh place names?

Ben would end up in Italy

Laughing

That is very true.  

But!

Do you know that Ben is one of those drivers that suddenly decides he wants to go “that way” and you get whiplash?

Do you know, that the very first time I ever met him in Texas, we got in his car and he actually said to me “I’m not sure which way the restaurant is...what do you think?”  

Wtf? I'm off to England again, ain't I? 2190311264  



Hmmm, that he does not get out much?????

Ot that he should wear your dresses?

Laughing

Just get him to Abbey Road

Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:18 am

He gets out and about plenty, he just can’t be bothered to concentrate on driving, it kinda bores him so he gets distracted. I dunno. Neither of us seem to get anywhere fast. Rolling Eyes

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Syl on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:33 am

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Seriously and no disrespect to eddie

Can you imagine Eddie map reading here based on welsh place names?

Ben would end up in Italy

Laughing

That is very true.  

But!

Do you know that Ben is one of those drivers that suddenly decides he wants to go “that way” and you get whiplash?

Do you know, that the very first time I ever met him in Texas, we got in his car and he actually said to me “I’m not sure which way the restaurant is...what do you think?”  

Wtf? I'm off to England again, ain't I? 2190311264  
Now that tickled me. Razz

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 20154
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:52 am

Ben, if you still intend to fail to blow up the Houses of Parliament, please remember that, like hunting, fishing and shooting grouse, there is a legally enforceable season for that sort of thing.

In the case of your chosen pursuit, this commences at one minute past midnight on November 5th and ends at midnight on the same day.

Ps. Do, please, try to be quiet while doing any preparatory work in the House of Lords as the barmy old duffers will be sleeping.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 3034
Join date : 2014-01-23

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:34 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Seriously and no disrespect to eddie

Can you imagine Eddie map reading here based on welsh place names?

Ben would end up in Italy

Laughing

That is very true.  

But!

Do you know that Ben is one of those drivers that suddenly decides he wants to go “that way” and you get whiplash?

Do you know, that the very first time I ever met him in Texas, we got in his car and he actually said to me “I’m not sure which way the restaurant is...what do you think?”  

Wtf? I'm off to England again, ain't I? 2190311264  
Now that tickled me. Razz

In my defense:

There was a detour and that was CONFUSING TO ME!!!

I was frazzled by a train that would have taken us in the right direction literally every other time, but ended up trying to take us to Dallas this one and only time.

And edds had done something she couldn't have known at the time was highly distracting.

_________________
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28916
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Texessex

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Syl on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:02 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
Syl wrote:
Now that tickled me. Razz

In my defense:

There was a detour and that was CONFUSING TO ME!!!

I was frazzled by a train that would have taken us in the right direction literally every other time, but ended up trying to take us to Dallas this one and only time.

And edds had done something she couldn't have known at the time was highly distracting.
I now have a scene from the film 'Parenthood' fixed in my mind. Razz 
If you have seen the film you will know which scene it is.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 20154
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:02 pm

Syl wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
Syl wrote:
Now that tickled me. Razz

In my defense:

There was a detour and that was CONFUSING TO ME!!!

I was frazzled by a train that would have taken us in the right direction literally every other time, but ended up trying to take us to Dallas this one and only time.

And edds had done something she couldn't have known at the time was highly distracting.
I now have a scene from the film 'Parenthood' fixed in my mind. Razz 
If you have seen the film you will know which scene it is.


Now I’m intrigued. Suspect

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Syl on Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:06 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:
I now have a scene from the film 'Parenthood' fixed in my mind. Razz 
If you have seen the film you will know which scene it is.


Now I’m intrigued. Suspect


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 20154
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:36 pm

Is that the sole thing you thought of?

_________________
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28916
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Texessex

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:40 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:Is that the sole thing you thought of?

Hahahahahahahaha. Need to tiptoe round this one.

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Syl on Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:46 pm

I figured you were tense, Eddie hoped to ease that tension, you were both in the car.....it was the obvious conclusion.  cheers

I love that film btw....it's very funny.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 20154
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:22 pm

Well, that week went by pretty fast. Sad


_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Syl on Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Look forwards to next time, and you are making memories in the meantime.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 20154
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:33 pm

Syl wrote:Look forwards to next time, and you are making memories in the meantime.

Thank you Syl...and I know. We know. It’s just really fucking hard to say goodbye.

We have our book to launch this coming week and our new one is about ready to be started. So we will concentrate on that.

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:00 pm

eddie wrote:Well, that week went by pretty fast. Sad


Pity you could not have visited Moletrousers Towers. Privately conducted tour of the mansion by my housekeeper Fifi LaBelle, afternoon cream tea served by my butler Grump and very large G&Ts in my inner sanctum study..........
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 3034
Join date : 2014-01-23

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Syl on Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:12 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:Look forwards to next time, and you are making memories in the meantime.

Thank you Syl...and I know. We know. It’s just really fucking hard to say goodbye.

We have our book to launch this coming week and our new one is about ready to be started. So we will concentrate on that.  

I can only imagine how hard it is....so keep busy.
Yey the book.....how do you launch it? what does that entail?? it sounds interesting.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 20154
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:41 pm

Will let you know about the book. Promise!

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:41 am

I'm back in Texas now, ain't I?

Very hard saying goodbye yesterday morning (yes, yesterday. Starting with travel to the airport, I traveled for about 23 hours yesterday).

But things are different now as we have something to sell to work toward our requirement. Just going to try to stay focused on that, and getting back to my family.

_________________
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28916
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Texessex

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by JulesV on Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:06 am

I'm so pleased that Ben has got a more polite name now. Please keep it, it's nicer and more welcoming.  cheers  

''M*therf*cking Reilly" was a very rude moniker. Wayyyy too rude! affraid

_________________
Live Love Laugh
JulesV
JulesV

Posts : 4000
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by eddie on Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:30 am

Jules wrote:I'm so pleased that Ben has got a more polite name now. Please keep it, it's nicer and more welcoming.  cheers  

''M*therf*cking Reilly" was a very rude moniker. Wayyyy too rude! affraid

Yeah? I rather liked it.
Though “cottonpickin’” is fingerlickin’.



Rude is as rude does., right? Cool

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

I'm off to England again, ain't I? Empty Re: I'm off to England again, ain't I?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum