NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS ENGLAND

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

THIS IS ENGLAND Empty THIS IS ENGLAND

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:19 pm

Birmingham traffic warden attacked with hammer over ticketGreat Hampton Street The traffic warden was taken to hospital following the attack on Great Hampton Street
A traffic warden has been attacked with a hammer in a row over a parking ticket, police have said.

The officer was attacked as he issued a ticket in Birmingham's Great Hampton Street at around 18.40 GMT on Tuesday.

The 46-year-old was taken to hospital for treatment of a head injury.

Arafat Akhtar, 26, from Sparkhill, has been charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and possessing an offensive weapon. He is due before Birmingham magistrates on 8 January.

More on This Story.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-25463952

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

THIS IS ENGLAND Empty Re: THIS IS ENGLAND

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:21 pm

It seems you are not happy unless you are spreading your hatred everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:22 pm

Sassy wrote:It seems you are not happy unless you are spreading your hatred everywhere.  

He's the vilest thing on forums.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:25 pm

Reporting the news in England is now a crime , if it doesn't suit a Left Wing agenda ?

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Well, I know of some as vile, unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:27 pm

And this is some English thugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:29 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:Reporting the news in England is now a crime , if it doesn't suit a Left Wing agenda ?

What has a left wing agenda got to do with it. If you mean a decent, untwisted, non-racist, non bigotted agenda that doesn't just see scum that are coloured, then you'd be right.

Frankly, you haven't got the balls to say what you really think, so you post stuff about scum who happen to be coloured and ignore the scum who aren't.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:30 pm

codemaster wrote:

Correction , EASTERN EUROPEAN THUGS.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:30 pm

codemaster wrote:

Eastern European maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:30 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:Reporting the news in England is now a crime , if it doesn't suit a Left Wing agenda ?
i think its the fact you only post stuff like that when the attackers are of a ethnic background thus presenting a one sided view

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:31 pm

lmao my absolute first thought.

And i'm about to go and check it out Al.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:33 pm

codemaster wrote:
i think its the fact you only post stuff like that when the attackers are of a ethnic background thus presenting a one sided view

And you Left Wingers do not post the opposite ? that seems one sided.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:34 pm

Oh look, two racist bigots backing each other up. Actually they looked more like EDL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:36 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
codemaster wrote:

And you Left Wingers do not post the opposite ? that seems one sided.

Wrong, don't post much about crime at all, crime is committed by all colours. I'm more interested in other things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:38 pm

The men – who are white, believed to be eastern European and in their late 20s or early 30s – walked away towards the nearby Tesco supermarket.

Read more: http://legacy.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Police-hunt-thugs-traffic-warden-assault/story-17199473-detail/story.html#ixzz2o2AE2rvh

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:39 pm

UAF THUGS , employed by '' Hope not hate ''

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:41 pm

Awwww bless, bold and capitals, must be right then! Twit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:41 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
codemaster wrote:

Eastern European maybe?
no idea where they where born

but the point is the same
some people regardless of colour or ethnicity are just thugs and the English,Scots ,welsh,Irish,European,or American hold no special claim to be less thuggish than any other country
the two soldiers jailed for 26 years for fire-bombing a mosk illustrate that quite well

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:45 pm

Come on guys, lay off Allakaka and Andy! They're just pointing out that the bad guys all happen to look differently and have different beliefs from and were born somewhere different from and have a different freckle configuration from them, while the good guys all look and think and were born in the same place and have the same freckle configurations of Allakaka and Andy.

I mean, Allakaka uses an image of a guy was murdered earlier this year to make his racist political points, while Andy thinks those are all good and, by the way, dyslexia and autism are in your head! They seem like really decent, agreeable types, don't you think? Wink

Last edited by Ben_Reilly on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:45 pm

Yes, and people should be allowed to post about all, or one, or one group without fear of being abused, labelled, labelled incorrectly, driven off a forum...

It is not Alakaka, or BigAndy9 who jump all over others and call them names, they just want to post and discuss about their interests and what is going on around them.

Both of these events happened today and within minutes I posted about them - let me do it without being abused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:46 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:46 pm

codemaster wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Eastern European maybe?

some people regardless of colour or ethnicity are just thugs and the English,Scots ,welsh,Irish,European,or American hold no special claim to be less thuggish than any other  country
the two soldiers jailed for 26 years for fire-bombing a mosk illustrate that quite well

But the Two EX=Soldiers have had war declared on them by Islamists and are merely taking a defensive role.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:47 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:The men – who are white, believed to be eastern European and in their late 20s or early 30s – walked away towards the nearby Tesco supermarket.

Read more: http://legacy.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Police-hunt-thugs-traffic-warden-assault/story-17199473-detail/story.html#ixzz2o2AE2rvh
there are a few examples out there where ,when such thing occur "muslims " get the blame in the first instance regardless of the facts
and when the facts do surface and it isn`t a Muslim or immigrant that is guilty
the topic is conveniently side stepped or a excuse is forthcoming to defend such actions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Come on guys, lay off Allakaka and Andy! They're just pointing out that the bad guys all happen to look differently and have different beliefs from and were born somewhere different from and have a different freckle configuration from them, while the good guys all look and think and were born in the same place and have the same freckle configurations of Allakaka and Andy.

I mean, Allakaka uses an image of a guy was murdered earlier this year to make his racist political points, while Andy thinks those are all good and, by the way, dyslexia and autism are in your head! They seem like really decent, agreeable types, don't you think? Wink

I think that went right over his head Ben lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:49 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Yes, and people should be allowed to post about all, or one, or one group without fear of being abused, labelled, labelled incorrectly, driven off a forum...

It is not Alakaka, or BigAndy9 who jump all over others and call them names, they just want to post and discuss about their interests and what is going on around them.

Both of these events happened today and within minutes I posted about them - let me do it without being abused.

Indeed the attacks come from the SPINELESS LEFTIES , some even cower under their beds from '' Their fwiends'' lol! lol! lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:52 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
codemaster wrote:

some people regardless of colour or ethnicity are just thugs and the English,Scots ,welsh,Irish,European,or American hold no special claim to be less thuggish than any other  country

But the Two EX=Soldiers have had war declared on them by Islamists and are merely taking a defensive role.
and there's the excuse or justification
and by extension you could claim Islamists are doing the same thing

to wrongs don`t make it right

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:53 pm

Do you know Kaka and Andy, its such a shame, you have been allowed to get away with racist filth for so long on Flap, you think its normal and what people do, consequently, when you come on a decent forum, it is thrown into relief and shown to be as bad as it is.

You poor thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:53 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Come on guys, lay off Allakaka and Andy! They're just pointing out that the bad guys all happen to look differently and have different beliefs from and were born somewhere different from and have a different freckle configuration from them, while the good guys all look and think and were born in the same place and have the same freckle configurations of Allakaka and Andy.

No ! I'm using the picture of a BRITISH HERO , who was butchered on the streets of London in what was a Religious /political/racist ATROCITY.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:55 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Yes, and people should be allowed to post about all, or one, or one group without fear of being abused, labelled, labelled incorrectly, driven off a forum...

Indeed the attacks come from the SPINELESS LEFTIES  , some even cower under their beds from '' Their fwiends'' lol! lol! lol! 
attacks ? i don`t think i have attacked you
or given you abuse
just pointing out the obvious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:57 pm

If his mother and father saw what you were doing with a picture of their son Kaka, they would hate you, with justification.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:59 pm

codemaster wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Indeed the attacks come from the SPINELESS LEFTIES  , some even cower under their beds from '' Their fwiends'' lol! lol! lol! 
or given you abuse

Did I accuse you of that ? or was is just a deflection from those spineless ones who do ?

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:02 pm

Its really pitiful to see a grown man descend to such spluttering hate fueled rubbish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:06 pm

So, its racist now to post what is in the daily news?

Shoot the messenger, why don't you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:08 pm

Very well said Andy, some people only want it their way and their way only.

Well tough, you are entitled to post what is in the news and your opinion of it, without being verbally abused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:08 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
codemaster wrote:
or given you abuse

Did I accuse you of that  ? or was is just a deflection from those spineless ones who do ?
well i am a "lefty" so in away yes you did
perhaps not directly but it amounts to the same thing and that`s the problem with sweeping statements they tar every one with the same brush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:10 pm

Are we back to freedom of speech only for those who hold views we like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:12 pm

Free speech doesn't include hate speech.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:18 pm

NemsAgain wrote:Are we back to freedom of speech only for those who hold views we like?
god that`s so funny your complaining about restricting free speech while at the same time complaining about some one else`s right to  free speech .......  clown 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:21 pm

codemaster wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:Are we back to freedom of speech only for those who hold views we like?
god that`s so funny your complaining about restricting free speech while at the same time complaining  about some one else`s right to  free speech .......  clown 

Show me where I have complained about anyones free speech

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:26 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
codemaster wrote:
god that`s so funny your complaining about restricting free speech while at the same time complaining  about some one else`s right to  free speech .......  clown 

er... your last post nems

"Are we back to freedom of speech only for those who hold views we like"

seems pretty obvious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Yet again I am being accused of being a racist for posting current news stories.

At least on this forum they are not immediately deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:32 pm

codemaster wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

seems pretty obvious

How is that restricting or complaining about anyones free speech?????!!!!!

I will say the same thing indifferent words
free speech for everybody even for those people who say things we dont like

I hope that explains my view on everybody having the right to free speech more clearly  Rolling Eyes 

Jesus I have read my post 10 times and I cannot see how anyone could misunderstand it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:50 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
codemaster wrote:

seems pretty obvious

I hope that explains my view on everybody having the right to free speech more clearly  Rolling Eyes 

Jesus I have read my post 10 times and I cannot see how anyone could misunderstand it
and there in lies the problem you just don`t see it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:58 pm

codemaster wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

So explain it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:05 pm

Catman wrote:Free speech doesn't include hate speech.

In that case you need to keep your mouth permanently shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:06 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
codemaster wrote:

seems pretty obvious

Well said Nems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:08 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:No ! I'm using the picture of a BRITISH HERO , who was butchered on the streets of London in what was a Religious /political/racist ATROCITY.

You're appropriating the image of a murder victim without having any idea of whether his survivors would be cool with it or not, and apparently using it to present yourself as some sort of culture warrior. I think that's totally lacking in good judgement and decency.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:No ! I'm using the picture of a BRITISH HERO , who was butchered on the streets of London in what was a Religious /political/racist ATROCITY.

You're appropriating the image of a murder victim without having any idea of whether his survivors would be cool with it or not, and apparently using it to present yourself as some sort of culture warrior. I think that's totally lacking in good judgement and decency.

Hear, hear!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:10 pm

£BILLION£ wrote:
Catman wrote:Free speech doesn't include hate speech.

In that case you need to keep your mouth permanently shut.

There you go again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:12 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
codemaster wrote:

So explain it
if you've read it 10 times and cant see that you complaining about alleged restriction of free speech while complaining that some one else who disagrees with that speech isn`t entitled to the same free speech in reply
no explanation from me is going to help ....never did in the past

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next