NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS ENGLAND

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

THIS IS ENGLAND - Page 2 Empty THIS IS ENGLAND

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Birmingham traffic warden attacked with hammer over ticketGreat Hampton Street The traffic warden was taken to hospital following the attack on Great Hampton Street
A traffic warden has been attacked with a hammer in a row over a parking ticket, police have said.

The officer was attacked as he issued a ticket in Birmingham's Great Hampton Street at around 18.40 GMT on Tuesday.

The 46-year-old was taken to hospital for treatment of a head injury.

Arafat Akhtar, 26, from Sparkhill, has been charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and possessing an offensive weapon. He is due before Birmingham magistrates on 8 January.

More on This Story.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-25463952

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

THIS IS ENGLAND - Page 2 Empty Re: THIS IS ENGLAND

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:13 pm

Sassy wrote:
£BILLION£ wrote:

In that case you need to keep your mouth permanently shut.

There you go again.

It's just a pathetic RWhinger, not even worth the effort of a reply!

Back to top Go down

Ben_Reilly wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:No ! I'm using the picture of a BRITISH HERO , who was butchered on the streets of London in what was a Religious /political/racist ATROCITY.

You're appropriating the image of a murder victim without having any idea of whether his survivors would be cool with it or not, and apparently using it to present yourself as some sort of culture warrior. I think that's totally lacking in good judgement and decency.

I don't see why as people are wearing T shirts,baseball caps and other mementoes with Lee Rigby’s image.What's the problem with the avatar?

Back to top Go down

Catman wrote:
Sassy wrote:

There you go again.

At least I'm not a gay basher like you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:14 pm

codemaster wrote:

And this is some English thugs

Google is your friend:

"The warden, in his early 30s, was treated at Leicester Royal Infirmary for severe bruising to his face and head after the attack outside a florists in the city at midday on Saturday, September 1. Leicestershire Police say the suspects have been described as three white men of Eastern European appearance who were aged in their late twenties to early thirties..."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9537952/Traffic-warden-karate-attack-prompts-police-appeal-for-help.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:17 pm

codemaster wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

So explain it
if you've read it 10 times and cant see that you complaining about alleged restriction of free speech while complaining that some one else who disagrees with that speech isn`t entitled to the same free speech in reply
no explanation from me is going to help ....never did in the past

So saying free speech is for all is complaining about it.?
Complaining about other people only liking to hear views they agree with is restricting free speech?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:18 pm

Shady wrote:
Catman wrote:

At least I'm not a gay basher like you.

Shady?!
Blimey I would never have guessed you!
 lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:19 pm

It was obvious it was him or Hugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:22 pm

Sassy wrote:It was obvious it was him or Hugh.

Not to me lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:26 pm

Veritas wrote:
codemaster wrote:

And this is some English thugs

Google is your friend:

"The warden, in his early 30s, was treated at Leicester Royal Infirmary for severe bruising to his face and head after the attack outside a florists in the city at midday on Saturday, September 1.  Leicestershire Police say the suspects have been described as three white men of Eastern European appearance who were aged in their late twenties to early thirties..."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9537952/Traffic-warden-karate-attack-prompts-police-appeal-for-help.html
appearance can and are deceiving
we do know they are white
and that`s all we really know
I prefer not to speculate

And given that you cant tell true ethnicity from a video what would be interesting is the wardens view who was actually assaulted
they look like skinheads to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Come on guys, lay off Allakaka and Andy! They're just pointing out that the bad guys all happen to look differently and have different beliefs from and were born somewhere different from and have a different freckle configuration from them, while the good guys all look and think and were born in the same place and have the same freckle configurations of Allakaka and Andy.

I mean, Allakaka uses an image of a guy was murdered earlier this year to make his racist political points, while Andy thinks those are all good and, by the way, dyslexia and autism are in your head! They seem like really decent, agreeable types, don't you think? Wink

Exactly Ben, the way to talk about this is to debate the points, this is not like another place or else where and I don;t agree with allakaka's views and had plenty of run ins with him, but this is a sensitive topic and I would like to go to one place without melt down for a change.

What we should all remember no matter our views, is that an innocent man was murdered in front of people by 2 extremists and that we do need to combat Islamic extremists in this country and we are not going to do that divided but together and that means everyone including many Muslims, we all have to stand united against all extremism.

We can debate the points about this, as it is a very sensitive subject and can understand why it makes people very angry and how extremists on both sides use such events to whip up hatred, but again we should not forget a man was brutally murdered here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Didge, you really need to read Ben's post again to get the nuance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:31 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Come on guys, lay off Allakaka and Andy! They're just pointing out that the bad guys all happen to look differently and have different beliefs from and were born somewhere different from and have a different freckle configuration from them, while the good guys all look and think and were born in the same place and have the same freckle configurations of Allakaka and Andy.

I mean, Allakaka uses an image of a guy was murdered earlier this year to make his racist political points, while Andy thinks those are all good and, by the way, dyslexia and autism are in your head! They seem like really decent, agreeable types, don't you think? Wink

Exactly Ben, the way to talk about this is to debate the points, this is not like another place or else where and I don;t agree with allakaka's views and had plenty of run ins with him, but this is a sensitive topic and I would like to go to one place without melt down for a change.

What we should all remember no matter our views, is that an innocent man was murdered in front of people by 2 extremists and that we do need to combat Islamic extremists in this country and we are not going to do that divided but together and that means everyone including many Muslims, we all have to stand united against all extremism.

We can debate the points about this, as it is a very sensitive subject and can understand why it makes people very angry and how extremists on both sides use such events to whip up hatred, but again we should not forget a man was brutally murdered here

Good post Didge
It is a sensitive subject. I think that everyone is entitled to post theirs views though.
Thats why I posted that free speech is not only for the people who we agree with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Sassy wrote:Didge, you really need to read Ben's post again to get the nuance.

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:31 pm

PhilDidge wrote:What we should all remember no matter our views, is that an innocent man was murdered in front of people by 2 extremists and that we do need to combat Islamic extremists in this country and we are not going to do that divided but together and that means everyone including many Muslims, we all have to stand united against all extremism.

I totally see your point; I would just add that violent extremism in all its forms is condemnable. There are no innocents in any of this -- not the Western governments that killed innocent Muslims; not the Muslim radicals who killed innocent Westerners; not the Western civilians who kill peaceful Muslims in retaliation for the acts of others. We could name hundreds more examples from all around the world, and what they all have in common is that the solution to all of them will never be "more violence."

Last edited by Ben_Reilly on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Shady wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

You're appropriating the image of a murder victim without having any idea of whether his survivors would be cool with it or not, and apparently using it to present yourself as some sort of culture warrior. I think that's totally lacking in good judgement and decency.

I don't see why as people are wearing T shirts,baseball caps and other mementoes with Lee Rigby’s image.What's the problem with the avatar?

There is nothing wrong with wearing something to honour someone in fact it is good he should be remembered, though if it is been worn in the name of hate in return for violence against Muslims for example, then that would insult the honour of the man as he served himself protecting Muslims.

So it would be good to know why, agreed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:33 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:What we should all remember no matter our views, is that an innocent man was murdered in front of people by 2 extremists and that we do need to combat Islamic extremists in this country and we are not going to do that divided but together and that means everyone including many Muslims, we all have to stand united against all extremism.

I totally see your point; I would just add that violent extremism in all its forms is condemnable. There are no innocents in any of this -- not the Western governments that killed innocent Muslims; not the Muslim radicals who killed innocent Westerners; not the Western civilians who kill peaceful Muslims in retaliation for the acts of others. We could name hundreds more examples from all around the world, and what they all have in common is that the solution to all of them will never be "more violence."

Completely agree with that Ben 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:33 pm

PhilDidge wrote:There is nothing wrong with wearing something to honour someone in fact it is good he should be remembered, though if it is been worn in the name of hate in return for violence against Muslims for example, then that would insult the honour of the man as he served himself protecting Muslims.

So it would be good to know why, agreed?

This. This. This.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:35 pm

and that. A lot of that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:36 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Good post Didge
It is a sensitive subject. I think that everyone is entitled to post theirs views though.
Thats why I posted that free speech is not only for the people who we agree with.

Agreed Nems, I have lost sight of that before myself and want to come here like I said without any of that, like I say though as we did with the IRA, this country needs to unite and to be honest for the main it has There has been repercussions and there is a rise in hate crime, but by and large we have not seen mass violence against Muslims and I think that is something to be proud of!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:39 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
codemaster wrote:
if you've read it 10 times and cant see that you complaining about alleged restriction of free speech while complaining that some one else who disagrees with that speech isn`t entitled to the same free speech in reply
no explanation from me is going to help ....never did in the past

Complaining about other people only liking to hear views they agree with is restricting free speech?

but that was in your second post in response to my post that you used "different words" to expand and clear that up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:41 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

alien alien well said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:42 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Good post Didge

Agreed Nems, I have lost sight of that before myself and want to come here like I said without any of that, like I say though as we did with the IRA, this country needs to unite and to be honest for the main it has There has been repercussions and there is a rise in hate crime, but by and large we have not seen mass violence against Muslims and I think that is something to be proud of!

There is a rise in hate crime,at the moment the rise is more disabled hate crime than race or religion in my experience.
Most people know that there are fanatics in all walks of life, they are still allowed their say and their opinion though.
Debate and communication has to be the way. Violence and mistrust achieve nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:43 pm

codemaster wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

but that was in your second post in response to my post that you used "different words" to expand and clear that up

So what part of my first dont you understand?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:46 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

There is a rise in hate crime,at the moment the rise is more disabled hate crime than race or religion in my experience.
Most people know that there are fanatics in all walks of life, they are still allowed their say and their opinion though.
Debate and communication has to be the way. Violence and mistrust achieve nothing.

Rational debate is need, sadly when emotions run high that is often too difficult though Nems, as people can be incensed by violence and thus makes them angry and clouds their judgement. Again unity is the key to defeating extremism and hate, people no matter their political views need to stand together, because if hate is allowed to take hold in people it spreads and extremists on both sides have obtained their goal of dividing people and then that escalation of hate will turn to violence. So sensible debate is the way forward and also so is talking down any hate.[/quote]

Last edited by PhilDidge on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:47 pm

codemaster wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

alien alien well said

Hi TTS

Thanks, nice to see you here, hope you are well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:50 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Rational debate is need, sadly when emotions run high that is often too difficult though Nems, as people can be incensed by violence and thus makes them angry and clouds their judgement. Again unity is the key to defeating extremism and hate, people no matter their political views need to stand together, because if hate is allowed to take hold in people it spreads and extremists on both sides have obtained their goal of dividing people and then that escalation of hate will turn to violence. So sensible debate is the way forward and also so is talking down any hate.
[/quote]

Exactly right

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:55 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
codemaster wrote:

i think i pointed that out ....yup
it wasn`t till your second post you said everybody was entitled to the same
after i brought it up
because that certainly wasn`t clear in your first one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:06 pm

codemaster wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

after i brought it up

Im sorry that you didnt understand that Are we back to freedom of speech only for those who hold views we like?

is an objection to free speech only being for those who hold views we like

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:08 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
codemaster wrote:
after i brought it up

Im sorry that you didnt understand that  Are we back to freedom of speech only for those who hold views we like?

yes and i am sorry you couldn't be more clear in the first place

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:12 pm

codemaster wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Im sorry that you didnt understand that  Are we back to freedom of speech only for those who hold views we like?

If you didnt understand, why didnt you just ask?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:22 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
codemaster wrote:

i did hence this conversation and your subsequent post that expanded on you first comment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:27 pm

codemaster wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

i did hence this conversation and your subsequent post that expanded on you first comment

Oh I see my bad for not taking

god that`s so funny your complaining about restricting free speech while at the same time complaining about some one else`s right to free speech .......
 clown 

as an invitation to debate. It read as rude and aggressive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:31 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
codemaster wrote:

god that`s so funny your complaining about restricting free speech while at the same time complaining about some one else`s right to  free speech .......  
 clown 

of course you did that`s what you do recently
see things that are not there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:38 pm

codemaster wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

god that`s so funny your complaining about restricting free speech while at the same time complaining about some one else`s right to  free speech .......  
 clown 

Look I see little point in continuing this. Sassy has appraised me of your opinion of me.
Best leave it there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Misinterpreting things again. I never mention TTS's opinion of you, I said he was pissed off with the barrage of pms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:46 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
codemaster wrote:

Look I see little point in continuing this. Sassy has appraised me of your opinion of me.
Best leave it there.

she has . you do like to drag her in to every thing don`t you
i like you most of the time
i just don`t like what you have seem to have become
you really need to let this thing with sassy go nems
it colours almost every post you make
it cant be good for you

ps i dont give my phone number to people i don`t like or trust nems
that says a lot of what i think of you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:55 pm

codemaster wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Best leave it there.

it cant be good for you

Its not misplaced. I took on board your advice

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:00 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Good post Didge

Good evening Didge,

You are quite right to mention the IRA because it was only a few years ago that two British soldiers were murdered outside their barracks taking delivery of pizzas from the local pizza shop. They were Sappers Mark Quinsey and Patrick Azimkar who were brutaly killed outside the Massereene Barracks. The worrying thing is that it all seems to be boiling up again meaning we have to be vigilant against attacks coming from more than just one group of extremists.
You mentioned that there was no mass violence in the wake of Lee Rigby's murder and you were right to point that out because the credit for that must go to Lee's family appealing for calm and for people not to use his name as a reason to attack others. And I would think that they wouldn't want people stirring it up and for right wing extremists to be attaching themselves to his name either in persuit of their agenda of hate.

Hats off to these brave men who were due to leave for another tour of duty in Afghanistan.

THIS IS ENGLAND - Page 2 Soldiers_1362734c

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:03 pm

Yep, its amazing how all these people who go on about muslim killers conveniently forget the ones on our own doorstep. But then, their skin is white, so they don't count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:04 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
codemaster wrote:
it cant be good for you

Its not misplaced. I took on board your advice
yes you did

but please don`t think i am mad or upset at you for some reason
I really am not and i have every confidence that things will work them self`s out in the end

I find it difficult to hold a grudge against anyone
with one or two notable exceptions
And even then i gave it a shot but had it thrown in my face
but you are worth the effort and i will make that effort
but i wont throw one friend under the bus in favour of another one
i would rather help the pair of you sort it out and become friends again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:10 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
codemaster wrote:
 alien alien well said

Hi TTS

Thanks, nice to see you here, hope you are well
i am
thank you most kindly :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:13 pm

TTS, thank you very much for that. I have told Nems what I think. I think she was manipulated and considering the amount of support we gave each other, I have no idea why she would allow herself to be. But that is water under the bridge, I never did hold grudges, they are pointless, they hurt the person who holds them, not the person who they are aimed at. There are people I will never trust again, but thats a different story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:24 pm

Sassy wrote:TTS, thank you very much for that.   I have told Nems what I think.   I think she was manipulated and considering the amount of support we gave each other, I have no idea why she would allow herself to be.  But that is water under the bridge, I never did hold grudges, they are pointless, they hurt the person who holds them, not the person who they are aimed at.   There are people I will never trust again, but thats a different story.
and not one for this forum
i suggest you two write to each other in private with no external influence
i have every confidence you will both get over that hill .....together

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:27 pm

Bless honey, agree not for here. You will have to excuse me tonight, pissed as it my birthday and very sad that she let people get to her. But there you go, thats life.

Not responsible for anything I say tonight, its an abberation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Sassy wrote:Yep, its amazing how all these people who go on about muslim killers conveniently forget the ones on our own doorstep.   But then, their skin is white, so they don't count.
As ben said "spotlight" and its all ways hard to see out side the light you get blinded by the glare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:30 pm

Sassy wrote:Bless honey, agree not for here.   You will have to excuse me tonight, pissed as it my birthday and very sad that she let people get to her.   But there you go, thats life.

happy 21st sassy xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:30 pm

codemaster wrote:
Sassy wrote:Yep, its amazing how all these people who go on about muslim killers conveniently forget the ones on our own doorstep.   But then, their skin is white, so they don't count.
As ben said "spotlight" and its all ways hard to see out side the light you get blinded by the glare

Oh ain't that the truth. People only see the stage, not all those in the audience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:32 pm

codemaster wrote:
Sassy wrote:Bless honey, agree not for here.   You will have to excuse me tonight, pissed as it my birthday and very sad that she let people get to her.   But there you go, thats life.

happy 21st sassy xx

Thank you honey, x 3 + 5 lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Sassy wrote:
codemaster wrote:
happy 21st sassy xx

Thank you honey, x 3 + 5 lol
i hate it when i have to do maths  :D 

Back to top Go down