NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules

+5
Original Quill
Raggamuffin
'Wolfie
Tommy Monk
nicko
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules - Page 3 Empty Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Outraged parents have hit out at a 'ridiculous' council letter banning them from having children's paddling pools in a communal garden - for health and safety reasons.

Parents in the Hawksmoor Road flats in Cutteslowe, Oxford, received the 'over-the-top' letter from Oxford City Council ordering them to remove the plastic pools, which children have been using to cool off in the scorching heat, because of 'health and safety insurance'.

The council also told tenants to remove trampolines which they say have been there for years and even children's toys by tomorrow - or they will be charged for the removal.

But parents say that the council is going 'over the top' about what is essentially 'plastic with water in'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6043757/Parents-fury-council-orders-remove-paddling-pools-communal-garden.html

Back to top Go down

Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules - Page 3 Empty Re: Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules

Post by Syl Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bingo

No question.  Some/many people come here solely to piss people off.

But in his case, I think it's a dysfunctional mind...and then he gets into a whole compensatory thing, and it's a mile-long thread where he calls someone twat, or curry's favor to recruit allies.

I think Didge does piss people off sometimes, and he is one of the first to admit that.
I dont think he then tries to make amends by complimenting people....I think he genuinely does often see the good in people, even the ones he has pissed off the day before. Razz
Now whether some people would see that as creeping round to get back in their good books is debatable, I dont think most people are that easily fooled though....specially on a forum like this, where queenbeeing and one upmanship isn't the reason most people post her.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules - Page 3 Empty Re: Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules

Post by Syl Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:02 pm

Anyway, I'm not Didges mouth piece he can answer very well for himself.

Night all. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:04 pm

Syl wrote:Anyway, I'm not Didges mouth piece he can answer very well for himself.

Night all. x

Have a good night syl

You remind me of the film the "Return of the King"

The mouth of Sauron.... Crying or Very sad

The mouth of didge Laughing

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:06 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No question.  Some/many people come here solely to piss people off.

But in his case, I think it's a dysfunctional mind...and then he gets into a whole compensatory thing, and it's a mile-long thread where he calls someone twat, or curry's favor to recruit allies.

I think Didge does piss people off sometimes, and he is one of the first to admit that.
I dont think he then tries to make amends by complimenting people....I think he genuinely does often see the good in people, even the ones he has pissed off the day before. Razz

Thank you Syl

I know when i piss people off and i also regret it

I get carried away, which is no excuse

I need to learn to be more controlled

I do not want anyone to be upset

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:13 pm

Didge is dishonest.  For example, look how he altered the post I made.  I said:
I wrote wrote:WTF are you talking about, you nut case? It had nothing to do with any specific person. I was speaking of what happens generally on the Internet. These are my precise words:

Original Quill wrote:But more often than not on the Internet, such compliments are a tool of groomers...trying to curry favor amid the antagonisms they have started.

How many times must I tell you to know what your talking about. You don't read. You don't think. And you get all flubbered up in your own mind and piss everyone off.

Didge then altered what I said, to be a quote of him, as follows:

Didge altered wrote:WTF are you talking about, you nut case?  It had nothing to do with any specific person.  I was speaking of what happens generally on the Internet.  These are my precise words:

Didge wrote:Well its very simple. You have to believe that Ben and Eddie are basically rednecks

How many times must I tell you to know what your talking about.  You don't read.  You don't think.  And you get all flubbered up in your own mind and piss everyone off.

I offered as evidence what I said and how the discussion started.  Didge then quoted me, but altered the substantiation passage to be his own words [which I have underscored for reference].  He was altering the evidence I was putting forth.  If this were a law case and he were an attorney, he would be disbarred for dishonesty before the court.

I have reported it to the mods.  Go back and compare the two posts (before he changes it back).  There's no way you can trust him.  Whereas previously I have thought he was only misguided, I've found that he is truly malevolent.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:Didge is dishonest.  For example, look how he altered the post I made.  I said:
I wrote wrote:WTF are you talking about, you nut case? It had nothing to do with any specific person. I was speaking of what happens generally on the Internet. These are my precise words:

How many times must I tell you to know what your talking about. You don't read. You don't think. And you get all flubbered up in your own mind and piss everyone off.

Didge oooooh so you are the judge ad to what is right and wrong here>?????????????????

I do read and to be quite frank Quill your views are negative and despondant

You are like Trump, filled with envy, so why should i follow that?

How many times must I tell you to know what your talking about.  You don't read.  You don't think.  And you get all flubbered up in your own mind and piss everyone off.

DidgeAgain being a judge ad when I often do know what I am talking about and hat you are left with is some poor lame attack on me and not my views

That shows you conceed to my supupior intellect  and you said you were ever a proper judge Laughing

I offered as evidence what I said and how the discussion started.  Didge then quoted me, but altered the substantiation passage to be something else..[/quote]

Didge Really?

I think syl pulled you up as lying.

Original Quill wrote:I have reported it to the mods.  Go back and compare the two posts (before he changes it back).  There's no way you can trust him.  Whereas previously I have thought he was only misguided, I've found that he is truly malevolent.

A true lefty, he cannot stomach people telling he is a twat, so he goes crying to mummy

"I dont like didge, he making me look retarded, please censure him ben, pleeease"

Triggered

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:30 pm

Who on earth is Christina?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:36 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Didge is dishonest.  For example, look how he altered the post I made.  I said:

DidgeAgain being a judge ad when I often do know what I am talking about and hat you are left with is some poor lame attack on me and not my views

That shows you conceed to my supupior intellect  and you said you were ever a proper judge Laughing

I offered as evidence what I said and how the discussion started.  Didge then quoted me, but altered the substantiation passage to be something else..

Didge Really?

I think syl pulled you up as lying.

Original Quill wrote:I have reported it to the mods.  Go back and compare the two posts (before he changes it back).  There's no way you can trust him.  Whereas previously I have thought he was only misguided, I've found that he is truly malevolent.

A true lefty, he cannot stomach people telling he is a twat, so he goes crying to mummy

"I dont like didge, he making me look retarded, please censure him ben, pleeease"

Triggered
[/quote]

Didge, you were altering a post. You are a goddam liar. How many other times have you lied? Do you cheat on your wife, too?

You were altering the words of another...a huge breach of honesty. You routinely twist others in your own posts, but this is a downright lie. You don't alter the posts of another. That's lying directly to misrepresent the words of another...and now you are trying to lie your way out of it. You can't be trusted ever again.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:37 pm

For the record I never changed any post. I replied within his post as he does with me

Quill is lying, yet again and trying to get me in trouble, as he is shit scared to debate me

I am happy to wear that badge

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge, you were altering a post.  You are a goddam liar.  How many other times have you lied?  Do you cheat on your wife, too?

You were altering the words of another...a huge breach of honesty.  You routinely twist others in your own posts, but this is a downright lie.  You don't alter the posts of another.  That's lying directly to misrepresent the words of another...and now you are trying to lie your way out of it.  You can't be trusted ever again.

Really. The posts are still there, so back up your claim

I mean does it come to this, you cannot reason with me, you now have to resort to lies?

Seriously?

You are the dishonest liar here for doing this and yet I never did this

Seriously, how pathetic are you being now?

Please report me, as i did nothing wrong

If I did over write your words with mine, how is that a crime when replying?

You now sound like a mushmall

Last edited by Didge on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:43 pm

Didge wrote:I dedicate this song to Quill

Laughing

Dedicate it to you wife when you admit to her that you are a lying cheat. Gather the kids around so they can hear, too. Teach him this song:

Daddy is a cheater,
He lies to our mom,
He's in the back alley,
Acting like a Tom...

Cho.
Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:I dedicate this song to Quill

Laughing

Dedicate it to you wife when you admit to her that you are a lying cheat.  Gather the kids around so they can hear, too.  Teach him this song:

Daddy is a cheater,
He lies to our mom,
He's in the back alley,
Acting like a Tom...

Cho.
Evil or Very Mad

Okay, you think the way to debate is to lie

I am happy for the mods to show I never did any such thing

Will you then apologise, if they show you are wrong?

Laughing

I love it when you slag me off mate

It shows, I have you by the balls

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:29 pm

Daddy is a cheater,
He lies to our mom,
He's in the back alley,
Acting like a Tom...

By all means, dodge, I've already invited the mods to check your lying ways.  You altered another's post, and then represented it as part of the discourse.

Your attempts to recast your actions are, at best, juvenile.  As they say about Trump, kids acted like this in the 3rd-grade.

WTF were you thinking?  Are you that insecure?  Do you need to lie that much, that you think nothing of altering the words of another?

And, if they are not the words of another, and you know it, who are you arguing with?  Who are you trying to impress?  Surely, not me.  Are you doing it just for the on-lookers?  Do you think they are stupid?  You can alter a post of another in your quote, but never in the original. They can just go retrace the thread for the truth.

Are you like those RW politicians, who mistakenly underestimate the commoners and think they will never catch on?  If so, all those other posters you've been grooming are going to be pissed knowing your opinion of them

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:Daddy is a cheater,
He lies to our mom,
He's in the back alley,
Acting like a Tom...

By all means, dodge, I've already invited the mods to check your lying ways.  You altered another's post, and then represented it as part of the discourse.

Your attempts to recast your actions are, at best, juvenile.  As they say about Trump, kids acted like this in the 3rd-grade.

WTF were you thinking?  Are you that insecure?  Do you need to lie that much, that you think nothing of altering the words of another?

And, if they are not the words of another, and you know it, who are you arguing with?  Who are you trying to impress?  Surely, not me.  Are you doing it just for the on-lookers?  Do you think they are stupid?  You can alter a post of another in your quote, but never in the original.

Are you like those RW politicians, who mistakenly underestimate the commoners and think they will never catch on?  If so, all those other posters you've been grooming are going to be pissed knowing your opinion of them

How sad that it comes to this

Quill cannot debate me

he has to lie and sway people agaisnts me

Ding dang do

What a emotional retard he is

Laughing

Seriously dude, debate my point, noyt count on you lying

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:40 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Daddy is a cheater,
He lies to our mom,
He's in the back alley,
Acting like a Tom...

And, if they are not the words of another, and you know it, who are you arguing with?  Who are you trying to impress?  Surely, not me.  Are you doing it just for the on-lookers?  Do you think they are stupid?  You can alter a post of another in your quote, but never in the original.

Quill cannot debate me

Nobody debates a liar.  That's not debating.

Didge wrote:he has to lie and sway people agaisnts me

Ding dang do

I knew that the opinion of others played in your calculations.  You were hoping that people were so stupid and lazy that they would not go and see for themselves.  Again, what were you trying to accomplish?  A lie?  Think of what it does to you. All you do is drive deep down your own soul, yourself, that you are capable of such lies.

Didge wrote:What a emotional retard he is

Laughing

Seriously dude, debate my point, noyt count on you lying

It's not about emotions.  It's about ethics.  You fail, partner.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Quill cannot debate me

Nobody debates a liar.  That's not debating.

Didge wrote:Present your evidence

I knew that the opinion of others played in your calculations.  You were hoping that people were so stupid and lazy that they would not go and see for themselves.  Again, what were you trying to accomplish?  A lie?  All you do is drive deep down your soul, yourself, that you care capable of such lies.

Did soge wrote:Well so far noboy has bought you fake bullshit victim mentality

It's not about emotions.  It's about ethics.  You fail, partner.

Is it about emotions?
Have you any conception of emotions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:55 am

Original Quill wrote:

Well its now 9 hours later

When are you going to apologise for lying here?

You accused me of cheating and editing your posts and I never did

The mods have not backed your lies

Do you have the humility to now apologise?

Lets see

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:00 am

Didge did alter Quill's post when he quoted him, and he put a fake quote in there - from himself. That's really weird.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:03 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Didge did alter Quill's post when he quoted him, and he put a fake quote in there - from himself. That's really weird.

No I did not, liar lair pants on fire... Laughing

I simple misplaced the quaotations for my name with his when copying and pasting

A very easy mistake, but I see the paranoid brigade is out in force as per usual

Its why the mods did not even take his complaint seriously dummy   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:08 am

As usual this is what happens, I tear apart Quills argument and he goes crying to the mods, to misdirect from his incompetance

As there was no malice on my part here, I simple screwed up the quotations a couple of times when copying and pasting them to make new comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:27 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Didge did alter Quill's post when he quoted him, and he put a fake quote in there - from himself. That's really weird.

I simple misplaced the quaotations for my name with his when copying and pasting

A very easy mistake, but I see the paranoid brigade is out in force as per usual

I'm not lying. When did you mention rednecks before anyway?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:46 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Iff you are not lying, then you were clearly mistaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:58 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Iff you are not lying, then you were clearly mistaken

I'm not though. It's there for all to see. You put a different quote in when you quoted Quill.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:05 am

Anyway, why would Quill believe that Ben and eddie are rednecks, based on what he said previously? It's another red herring.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:08 am

Oh look again, Rags is looking to stir after I explained what happened.

She wants to really stir it up, even when the Mods clearly can see the same, that I simple misquoted

Lets allow her to now sulk on her own

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:15 am

Didge wrote:Oh look again, Rags is looking to stir after I explained what happened.

She wants to really stir it up, even when the Mods clearly can see the same, that I simple misquoted

Lets allow her to now sulk on her own

Laughing

You didn't answer the question. Your remark about rednecks was totally weird and out of the blue. It seems to be you who's sulking. Why didn't you just say sorry to Quill for messing it up?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:27 am

Rags is really trying desperately here

Clearly she needs Quill to help her out

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:31 am

Oh dear, this is Didge being "positive" and "complimentary". No
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:22 am

Didge wrote:lol, Rags is well and truely triggered

Laughing

Oh, is this you doing your baiting thing, which is what you bring to forums along with your own trumpet?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:45 pm

This is what Raggs rightfully said:

This is how dishonest didge recasts it and defends himself:

Didge wrote:I simple misplaced the quaotations for my name with his when copying and pasting

But, as everybody knows, there is no need to copy and paste…just hit the quote button on the other guy's previous post. There's no need for copying and pasting. This begs the question: what was didge doing C&P'ing the post of another?

So what was dishonest didge doing?  He was rewriting the posts of another…on the very point in contention: the source of the discussion. He was not only lying, but staging his lie.

I know didge lies, so I’m not surprised.  It's more important than that.  We now know that he is willing to rewrite posts, not his own, to imply the other guy is lying. If this becomes common practice, truth and honest are the victims.  That is weaponizing his dishonesty.  That normalizes deceit for the entire site.

If this becomes common practice on Newfixboard, the ethical credibility of the whole place is called into question.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:This is what Raggs rightfully said:

This is how dishonest didge recasts it and defends himself:

Didge wrote:I simple misplaced the quaotations for my name with his when copying and pasting

But, as everybody knows, there is no need to copy and paste…just hit the quote button on the other guy's previous post.

So what was dishonest didge doing?  He was rewriting the posts of another…on the very point in contention: the source of the discussion.

I know didge lies, so I’m not surprised.  It's more important than that.  We now know that he is willing to rewrite posts, not his own, to imply the other guy is lying.  That is weaponizing his dishonesty.  That normalizes deceit for the entire site.

If this becomes common practice on Newfixboard, the ethical credibility of the whole place is called into question.

Ahhh the big cry baby, even after you have altered my name, thus showing double standards

I guess you are pissed because the mods did not believe your warped paranoid claims

I copy across my quote to post within your quotes, as you do with mine, simple pressing the quote button will not be able to answer and quote between views within a post

Even funnier, is that you copied and pasted a quote by me and rags to your post above

Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules - Page 3 3489511464

Whoops

So its you being disingeious here and badly.

Now I frankly could not give a fuck, if you do not believe me, you are simple upset, because i tore apart your infantile views

Laughing

I never intentionally changed anything, I simple screwed up my quotes answering

There, there little baby, i am sure someone will give you a shoulder to cry onto

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:17 pm

Didge, you're not just a fucking liar, you are a whole canful of smashed assholes.  You are a complete fraud.  I would caution anyone to be extremely careful around you...

You lie, and then frame people to get out of trouble.  That means you pass off on others around you, your own crimes and deceits.  I used to say the worst lawyer is the incompetent lawyer; he habitually gets into trouble, and when he does, he starts lying and blaming others.  It infects, not just you, but the company around you.

That's why I fret for the entire board.  If it gets around that frame-ups and fraud are commonplace on this board, it will ruin--not your reputation--but the reputation of the ownership and management.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:20 pm

Original Quill wrote:Didge, you're not just a fucking liar, you are a whole canful of smashed assholes.  You are a complete fraud.  I would caution anyone to be extremely careful around you...

You lie and frame people to get out of trouble.  That means you pass off on others around you, your own crimes and deceits.  It infects, not just you, but the company around you.

That's why I fret for the entire board.  If it gets around that frame-ups and fraud are commonplace on this board, it will ruin--not your reputation--but the reputation of the ownership and management.

Triggered

Laughing

Again have your views of me, they are basically irrelevent, it shows again you are being bitter here, because you were wrong in the debate and your paranoid claims

I suggest you put your dummy back in your mouth buddy

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:23 pm

Do you know what Quill?

Why be bothered over something you yourself invented here

I am simple happy, that Ben is now over in the Uk and with Eddie

That is what we should be celebrating here

So lighten up and not going to fuel this any longer, you can bitch and whine all by yourself

Cut aside your envy of me and be happy for them

Have a good evening

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:43 pm

People can and do make mistakes when inserting their own text in between someone else's, is this not all being blown up out of proportion?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:53 pm

Dishonest Didge wrote:Why be bothered over something you yourself invented here

You know, I see a lot of similarities between you and Trump.

You project yourself onto others.  The reason why you get involved in days-long threads, is because you get "triggered".  And you pick up that stone and hurl it at others.

You have a most difficult time staying on point.  You are told your points are irrelevant, and what do you say to others?  That they are irrelevant.

You are bitter to the point of fraud, and are told so.  And then you call others bitter.

You are paranoid to the point of deceit, and are told so.  And then you call others paranoid.

Do you see what I'm getting at?  Nasty feuds are commonplace with you, and these are the stones you are used to receiving.  So you pick them up and stockpile them to throw at others, with neither care or concern about what they mean.

But you miss the whole point that these stones are legitimate when hurled at you, but meaningless when hurled at someone who is not subject to the same criticism.

This is Trump's problem.  Again, I see the lack of reasoning.  You collect the accusations, or stones, but you don't know or care what they mean.  You don't figure out the intrinsic ideas; you merely stockpile the accusatory weight, and throw them back.

Both you and Trump are narcissists, as I've noted before.  Your outter shell is thick, thick compensatory behavior, probably born of a lifetime of ridicule.  Since ideas are incapable of penetrating that shell, you are wholly vacuous and without content.

The comparison runs deeper than I thought.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:00 pm

Syl wrote:People can and do make mistakes when inserting their own text in between someone else's, is this not all being blown up out of proportion?

Exactly Syl

Quill wants to create a drama here and is being a drama queen

I never had any intent to distort any posts and yet he is continuing to do so with my name. I simple messed up my reply and yet he holds the most warped view here on this. As he wants to continue a tantrum

My name is constantly altered by posters and yet I do not cry a river over that

Happy that he does

If it makes him feel better about his paranoia

Let him rant and rave, if he feels better about this

I have been guilty at times of losing control

Now its Quills turn

Have a good evening Syl

Last edited by Didge on Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:02 pm

Syl wrote:People can and do make mistakes when inserting their own text in between someone else's, is this not all being blown up out of proportion?

With such rare precision, Syl? I really don't think so. When the butcher puts his thumb on the scale, the price only goes up. When didge puts his thumb on the scale, it only comes out favoring him.

Moreover, where's the opportunity for mistake? What was didge doing C&Ping the post of another, anyway? You might shorten a post to get to a narrow point, but that doesn't justify pasting something extraneous and improper. As soon as you start pasting something--anything--you are intentionally building a fraud.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:08 pm

So I was right

Quill is envious

Quill asks why I copy and paste another post and yet he did the very same thing to things I and Rags said

I mean seriously, he is like that kid in the playground causeing all the trouble and then claims victim status

Its fucking hilarious

He wants to convince people i am some how a bad person and yet failing to do so

Like I say, let him continue, he is coming off worse here than i am, as he is clearly being very bitter

Let him rant Syl

He needs to let off steam and do you know why?

Its because I easily rubbished his views here.

He is using this as an excuse to get out of being wrong

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:13 pm

Didge wrote:I never had any intent to distort any posts and yet he is continuing to do so with my name. I simple messed up my reply and yet he holds the most warped view here on this.

Why were you pasting something extraneous onto another's post, anyway? You have no business adding text to another's post. That's fraud.

People are held to what they write. If they didn't write it--if someone else wrote it--that's a per se fraud to imply or suggest they did.

You plead mistake, but what were you doing adding something that wasn't of the posters own making? You know better than that. You never add something extraneous to another's post and suggest it is their language. It's fraud, plain and simple.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:26 pm

Dishonest didge wrote:Quill asks why I copy and paste another post and yet he did the very same thing to things I and Rags said

I mean seriously, he is like that kid in the playground causeing all the trouble and then claims victim status

The only thing I did was to accuse you of pǽdophilia, and that was in a direct, honest post. I was not deceitfully trying to forge a post of yours, to make it appear an admission. BTW, I haven't changed my mind; I'm just no longer making an issue of it.

What you did was equivalent to forging a document. Not only that, but altering evidence insofar as it was the crucial point of the discussion. That's a felony, and grounds for disbarment in my world.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Dishonest didge wrote:Quill asks why I copy and paste another post and yet he did the very same thing to things I and Rags said

The only thing I did was to accuse you of pǽdophilia, and that was in a direct, honest post.  I was not deceitfully trying to forge a post of yours, to make it appear an admission.  BTW, I haven't changed my mind; I'm just no longer making an issue of it.

What you did was equivalent to forging a document.  Not only that, but altering evidence insofar as it was the crucial point of the discussion.  That's a felony, and grounds for disbarment in my world.
This is getting a bit near the knuckle isn't it?
Quill, if you have reported your grievance to the mods why not let them deal with it.
They may also come to the conclusion it was a mistake on Didges part or they may agree with you that it was deliberate.
Either way flinging words like paedophile around has nothing to do with what's gone on in this thread.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:50 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The only thing I did was to accuse you of pǽdophilia, and that was in a direct, honest post.  I was not deceitfully trying to forge a post of yours, to make it appear an admission.  BTW, I haven't changed my mind; I'm just no longer making an issue of it.

What you did was equivalent to forging a document.  Not only that, but altering evidence insofar as it was the crucial point of the discussion.  That's a felony, and grounds for disbarment in my world.
This is getting a bit near the knuckle isn't it?
Quill, if you have reported your grievance to the mods why not let them deal with it.
They may also come to the conclusion it was a mistake on Didges part or they may agree with you that it was deliberate.
Either way flinging words like paedophile around has nothing to do with what's gone on in this thread.

He is on a roll and this is not the first time he has ecused me of this

I did make a mistake and am not bothered whether Quill believes me. His views proves what here?

Nothing

Allow him to rant but thank you

He wants to cast me as evil, let huim do so, he has to live with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:05 pm

I have no idea what Quill is going on about or what was said anywhere else, but it has no bearing on this thread. Just throwing that remark in amongst the mix is horrible.
Quill being a "lawyer" should know full well that flinging accusations like that around is overstepping the mark.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:28 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, that's the rub, isn't it.  Dd is now involved in a massive cover-up, trying to create the pretext that it was all 'mistake'.  It's my obligation, as his accuser, to show that it wasn't, and couldn't have been a mistake.  He says it was an accidental pasting.    What was he doing adding text to another's post?  All he does is lay off one wrong onto another wrong.  It's patently illegal to paste anything in another's post.

Syl wrote:They may also come to the conclusion it was a mistake on Didges part or they may agree with you that it was deliberate.

If they are inclined to involve themselves in the cover-up, as you suggest, circumstances would be clear.  But I'm pointing out that dd is not attacking me, as much as he is besmirching the reputation of the website.

Syl wrote:Either way flinging words like paedophile around has nothing to do with what's gone on in this thread.

Dd is accusing me of some vague wrongdoing.  I simply said that was the only thing I did that was inappropriate, though not dishonest.  Mia culpa, FFS!  It was a clear statement, in my own words.  I didn't invent text to place in the post of another, thus implying that such was the other guy's statement.  That is Goebbelsesque.  It is the original sin and the cover-up all in one.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Syl wrote:I have no idea what Quill is going on about or what was said anywhere else, but it has no bearing on this thread. Just throwing that remark in amongst the mix is horrible.

Quill being a "lawyer" should know full well that flinging accusations like that around is overstepping the mark.

It's dishonest didges's accusaton that I did something:

Dishonest Didge wrote:Quill asks why I copy and paste another post and yet he did the very same thing

So, the accusations don't begin with me.  (Syl, you know you should fully read before diving in.)  I am referring--and dd knows full well--to an incident that happened probably three years ago, for which I was banned.  Now, I am saying that is the only wrong I have ever done on this site.  So, the accusation of dd that I did some wrongdoing is unfounded.

Syl, dd is doing the classic dodge and deflect.  He is taking your words and clouding the air so as to make it all so confusing we become disinterested.  Whether you are conspiring with him or not, you are only prolonging this debate, as I have to explain your obfuscation as well as his.

I'm simply trying to clear the air, so as to make plain what dd is doing to this site.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:04 pm

"...dd is doing the classic dodge and deflect... clouding the air so as to make it all so confusing we become disinterested..."

He does this all the time!!!

And everyone knows it!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:"...dd is doing the classic dodge and deflect... clouding the air so as to make it all so confusing we become disinterested..."

He does this all the time!!!

And everyone knows it!!!

I appreciate that, tommy. I'm just pointing out his tactics in the context of this discussion.

I'm just saying: Yup...here we go again. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next