NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Algeria has denied mistreating migrants amid claims it has abandoned more than 13,000 in the Sahara Desert over the past 14 months - including pregnant women and children. The country has been accused of expelling the migrants without food or water and forcing them to walk, sometimes at gunpoint, under a blistering sun before being left to die.

Pictures show migrants coming over the horizon by the hundreds under temperatures of up to 48C. Officials from the International Organisation for Migration have warned of a looming 'catastrophe'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5881959/Catastrophe-warning-Algeria-abandons-13-000-migrants-Sahara.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:35 pm

gelico wrote:

It sounds like how the nazis treated the jews except they would have just been marched a few miles into the desert and shot,,,,,but the rest of the way they were treated sounds about the same

Spot on an do you know what

Muslim Arabs are doing this racism and in many other places and the left and right are silent

The Far right are silent, because they are racist

The left are silent, as they are afraid to speak out againts a Muslim majority rulling country

Both political sides should be ashamed of themselves

As this is ethnic cleansing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:52 pm

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:

It sounds like how the nazis treated the jews except they would have just been marched a few miles into the desert and shot,,,,,but the rest of the way they were treated sounds about the same

Spot on an do you know what

Muslim Arabs are doing this racism and in many other places and the left and right are silent

The Far right are silent, because they are racist

The left are silent, as they are afraid to speak out againts a Muslim majority rulling country

Both political sides should be ashamed of themselves

As this is ethnic cleansing

Too add to what I meant

The far right are silent, because Black Africans are the victims

The left are silent, because Muslim arabs are doing this

How fucked up is that Gelico

Some of us see the wrongs in this

Others on the left and right, turn a blind eye.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:21 pm

'...Officially, Algiers has acknowledged having deported nearly 10,000 undocumented migrants to their native countries since 2016.

Algerian authorities insist that the expulsions are being carried out "in cooperation with the governments of the countries in question"...'



And your 'UK Governement, should send people out in a row boat into the atlantic' analogy is completely bogus here...


You are not sending anyone out into a desert or the Atlantc if they are already there by there own choice... and all you are doing is telling them that they can't stay in a bit of it that they are not allowed to be in...!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24923
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:'...Officially, Algiers has acknowledged having deported nearly 10,000 undocumented migrants to their native countries since 2016.

Algerian authorities insist that the expulsions are being carried out "in cooperation with the governments of the countries in question"...'



And your 'UK Governement, should send people out in a row boat into the atlantic' analogy is completely bogus here...


You are not sending anyone out into a desert or the Atlantc if they are already there by there own choice... and all you are doing is telling them that they can't stay in a bit of it that they are not allowed to be in...!!!



There you have it

Tommy takes the side of Arab Muslims on their word of their Governement

These migrants have been living here for years and have in many cases have Algerian wivies and children

So which country has agreed they have made plans for this Tommy?

Surely you have statements from all these many African countries to return these people?

I see again you did an Andy, ran away from answring and the amount of shit you give him when he does not asnwer your questions

One moment

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 3489511464

Tommy is utterly full of shit. He cannot answer a simple question, when he hounds others over

PMSL

What a fraud  Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:38 am

Niger - US Department of State
More than 98 percent of the population practices Islam. Approximately 95 percent
of Muslims are Sunni and 5 percent are Shi'a.



From didge's earlier post of 'evidence'...


'...Sayid Salhi of the Algerian League for Human Rights (LADDH) spoke to Middle East Eye about what he called "an increase in expulsions in recent months". He estimates that some "28,000 migrants on the Niger border have already been deported".

Alhoussan Adouwal, who works for the IOM in Assamaka, a town in Niger on the Algerian border, concurred.

"I have never seen deportations like the ones I am currently witnessing. They are arriving by the thousands," he said...'



So Muslim country Algeria deporting Muslim illegal immigrants from Niger... BACK TO Muslim COUNTRY NIGER...!!!???


And with agreement between the two countries...!!!


Again from didge's post...


"...Niger has been reached out to since 2014 regarding the return of its nationals... in the context of an... agreement with the Algerian government."


Wow didge...!!!


lol!


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24923
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:43 am

Wow indeed Tommy

And?

Seriously?

Did you miss this part?

Interior Minister Noureddine Bedoui, told news agencies on March 22, 2018, that “repatriations” of migrants are carried out “at the request of their country of origin.” However, the migrants interviewed all said that they were not offered an assisted voluntary repatriation, either through the International Organization for Migration (IOM) or through contacts with their consulates or embassies.

Opps

lol!

If you want to maintain being an ignorant twat, where you try to duck out of answering and be selective in what yout post up. I will as seen make you look even a bigger dickhead.... Laughing

Or that any of them come from Niger

So they are sending countless Africans, not from Niger, from Algeria to Niger

What answers do you have for that Tommy?

Opps again. I love it when a known racist, has not get out cluase for his racism, against blacks and Quill was emphatically right to call you out here for racism

Many are there legally in Algeria

What about all the other countries that the migrants come from?

Opps?

Or again how they are still black people?

Was that your best shot at trying to get out of looking a complete dick?

lol!

So again

There you have it

Tommy takes the side of Arab Muslims on their word of their Governement

These migrants have been living here for years and have in many cases have Algerian wivies and children

So which country has agreed they have made plans for this Tommy?

Surely you have statements from all these many African countries to return these people?

I see again you did an Andy, ran away from answring and the amount of shit you give him when he does not asnwer your questions

One moment

 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 3489511464

Tommy is utterly full of shit. He cannot answer a simple question, when he hounds others over

PMSL

What a fraud

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:35 am

'...the migrants interviewed all said that they were not offered an assisted voluntary repatriation, either through the International Organization for Migration (IOM) or through contacts with their consulates or embassies...'



Which is irrelevant waffle...!!!


Illegals were deported... end of story!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24923
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:45 am

Tommy Monk wrote:'...the migrants interviewed all said that they were not offered an assisted voluntary repatriation, either through the International Organization for Migration (IOM) or through contacts with their consulates or embassies...'



Which is irrelevant waffle...!!!


Illegals were deported... end of story!!!




They were legally there and you have proved emphatically that you are racist Tommy and even worse ducked out of again answering countless questions

How you can defend people being rounded up, beaten and forced into the desert at gunpoint. Without food and water. To not even condemn this, shows the most warped and evil mindset. It would be like defending the Final solution, that the Nazi's carried out against the Jews

And that is what you cannot even grasp

Nobody is saying a country should not have laws to protect their borders, but these people had been there years living in these countries, just like the Jews had been in Germany. Yet here we have the same thing. People rounded up enmass and forced out of the country

I suggest you rethink your hatred, as any ethnic cleasning is wrong and yet you are defending this here.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:46 pm



You are just repeating spurious claims allegedly from a very small number of those deported...


And who were already in the sahara on the Algerian side of the border by their own choice to be there... they are not 'sent out into the desert' if they are told to go back into the Niger side of the sahara...


The sahara is not a vast desert that separates the two countries by being something that is in between the two countries... it is a desert that spans huge parts OF both countries...!!!


Your article even says large numbers were removed from areas of Algeria that were near the Niger border with Algeria... therefore were already in the sahara...!!!


Try looking at a map...


lol!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24923
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:12 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:'...the migrants interviewed all said that they were not offered an assisted voluntary repatriation, either through the International Organization for Migration (IOM) or through contacts with their consulates or embassies...'



Which is irrelevant waffle...!!!


Illegals were deported... end of story!!!




They were legally there and you have proved emphatically that you are racist Tommy and even worse ducked out of again answering countless questions

How you can defend people being rounded up, beaten and forced into the desert at gunpoint. Without food and water. To not even condemn this, shows the most warped and evil mindset. It would be like defending the Final solution, that the Nazi's carried out against the Jews

And that is what you cannot even grasp

Nobody is saying a country should not have laws to protect their borders, but these people had been there years living in these countries, just like the Jews had been in Germany. Yet here we have the same thing. People rounded up enmass and forced out of the country

I suggest you rethink your hatred, as any ethnic cleasning is wrong and yet you are defending this here.

Bumped again for the racist to answer

The points are not going to disappear and if you notice Tommy, zero posters are defending you

You go on about being in the desert, as if now people living in cities are in the desert without any food or water?

Come again?

I seriously think you are a Nazi C...unt?

That can be the only explanation for your race hatred here?

And even worse backing the Algerian Muslim Nazi's thast hate blacks

I mean its why you have a deafening silence from the left on this

They do not mind when its Algerian Muslims being Nazi's

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

You are just repeating spurious claims allegedly from a very small number of those deported...


And who were already in the sahara on the Algerian side of the border by their own choice to be there... they are not 'sent out into the desert' if they are told to go back into the Niger side of the sahara...


The sahara is not a vast desert that separates the two countries by being something that is in between the two countries... it is a desert that spans huge parts OF both countries...!!!


Your article even says large numbers were removed from areas of Algeria that were near the Niger border with Algeria... therefore were already in the sahara...!!!


Try looking at a map...


lol!




yes, Tommy I get what you're saying. Most of the place is desert land anyway and so they weren't sent from a green and pleasant land ''into'' a desert. I should imagine there a a good few miles from one ''town'' such as they are to another and it is through desert to get there isn't it so,,,,yeah. BUT that's hardly the point is it and your point bears no relation to how they were treated

why no due process
why weren't their official papers accepted
why did they have to walk through the desert (with no adequate provisions)
why no transport provided
why weren't they allowed to take anything with them

To split hairs about them already being in the desert and to ignore the above points is very disappointing to be honest

have you no compassion or respect for due process of the law?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:46 pm



Geli... i'm glad you get my point, at last someone does...!


How do you think they got to the Algerian side of the border in the first place...?


Chauffeur driven limousines...?


And to the rest of your post... it is a pro migrant propaganda organisation that is making those claims... citing only 30 unknown and alleged deportees as the basis for their claims...


That is not FACT... it is spurious waffle!!!


lol!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24923
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:01 am

gelico wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

You are just repeating spurious claims allegedly from a very small number of those deported...


And who were already in the sahara on the Algerian side of the border by their own choice to be there... they are not 'sent out into the desert' if they are told to go back into the Niger side of the sahara...


The sahara is not a vast desert that separates the two countries by being something that is in between the two countries... it is a desert that spans huge parts OF both countries...!!!


Your article even says large numbers were removed from areas of Algeria that were near the Niger border with Algeria... therefore were already in the sahara...!!!


Try looking at a map...


lol!




yes, Tommy I get what you're saying.  Most of the place is desert land anyway and so they weren't sent from a green and pleasant land ''into'' a desert.  I should imagine there a a good few miles from one ''town'' such as they are to another and it is through desert to get there isn't it so,,,,yeah.  BUT that's hardly the point is it and your point bears no relation to how they were treated

why no due process
why weren't their official papers accepted
why did they have to walk through the desert (with no adequate provisions)
why no transport provided
why weren't they allowed to take anything with them

To split hairs about them already being in the desert and to ignore the above points is very disappointing to be honest

have you no compassion or respect for due process of the law?


You are wasting your time

Tommy always runs away from answering questions

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:37 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Geli... i'm glad you get my point, at last someone does...!


How do you think they got to the Algerian side of the border in the first place...?


Chauffeur driven limousines...?


And to the rest of your post... it is a pro illegal immigrant propaganda organisation that is making those claims... citing only 30 unknown and alleged deportees as the basis for their claims...


That is not FACT... it is spurious waffle!!!


lol!






Try reading didge... I already answered...!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24923
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:51 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Geli... i'm glad you get my point, at last someone does...!


How do you think they got to the Algerian side of the border in the first place...?


Chauffeur driven limousines...?


And to the rest of your post... it is a pro illegal immigrant propaganda organisation that is making those claims... citing only 30 unknown and alleged deportees as the basis for their claims...


That is not FACT... it is spurious waffle!!!


lol!






Try reading didge... I already answered...!



I see no answers to the queestions posed by Gelico and she does not even see your point, because she sees it rightfully as irrelevant. You cannot debate shit, lttle boy, you have the intellect of a child

why no due process
why weren't their official papers accepted
why did they have to walk through the desert (with no adequate provisions)
why no transport provided
why weren't they allowed to take anything with them


Or even mine

What is evident, is you are a hypocrite Tommy

You moan at Andy and throughout this debate, you have ran away like a coward from answering questions

Everyone can see, you are gutless, racist and even worse back Nazi Algerians, commiting ethnic cleansing

Hey ho

No matter how many times you want to have the last word, you have proven your emphatic hate of Black africans

I mean, people have been rounded up, beaten, robbed of their possessions and forced into the desert without food and water.

You ask how they got to Algeria?

How do you get to work?

By transportation?

That is not even the issue here and you neglect the fact, many have been there years and married to Algerians

Its pathetic

You are pathetic

You have proven to me, you care little for humanity, only those with fairer skin

Hey ho

No matter how many lols you place after your replies, all can see you were emphatically wrong here and even worse defend ethnic cleasning

You never answered one single question

At least Andy does

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:08 am

The funniest thing, is you think I have learnt from you?

To the view I share your views

Now that is hilarious my boy

There is not one argument you have presented, that I have ever thought was reasoned

I look up to people with intellect like Fred, Lord Foul, Ben, Eilzel and many more posters, but you are never one that even has made me even rethink my position on anything

Funny that eh?

I make mistakes in debates and learn from them and yet, you never ever see that you could be wrong. You show how emphatically you are so ever close minded Tommy. Shame really, as you want to remain and act like a child

Hey ho

Now have the last word, please do and add loads of lol's because the only person that will look silly doing so is you

I seriously pity you Tommy, as how can anyone even defend ethnic cleansing of Black Africans as you have and yet you did.

Hopefully, we will allow into this nation, these refugees and when you are old and in need of help, they will allow you to wallow in your own shit and piss. Of course the reality is, they would care and look after you, because they are decent human beings. Something you have little to no understanding of.



Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:05 pm

I get tired of repeating myself to the forum idiot (Didge)... but here we go again...


Geli questions...

why no due process
why weren't their official papers accepted
why did they have to walk through the desert (with no adequate provisions)
why no transport provided
why weren't they allowed to take anything with them



My already posted answer...

And to the rest of your post... it is a pro illegal immigrant propaganda organisation that is making those claims... citing only 30 unknown and alleged deportees as the basis for their claims...

That is not FACT... it is spurious waffle!!!





_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24923
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:38 pm

That is not an answer to the questions, is you not believeing this has happened

So yet again Tommy shits his pants from answering direct questions

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:24 pm

Show me the evidence...?


All I have seen so far, is a spurious claim from a pro illegal immigrant propaganda organisation that is making those claims... citing only 30 unknown and alleged deportees as the basis for their claims...!


And on top of that... illegal immigants are (by definition) criminals by their actions of illegally entering and illegally being present in another country etc... and they are known to be highly likely to be full of lies too...!




So... again... spurious waffle is not fact... and you can't use it as a basis for demanding answers to the said spurious waffle, just because you are too gullible/stupid to believe that spurious waffle is somehow 'fact'...!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24923
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:39 pm

Well countless people forced into the desert is the whopping evidence you are ignoring.

They are not illegal as seen and many had lived there years, were married.

So there is plenty of evidence, and you want to side with the actual criminals here. The Algerian authorities, who are ethnically cleansing Black Africans

Now you can continue with your ethnic cleansing denialism and we all know the reason why

Now please continue to bore the hell out of everyone with your denialism

Laters

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by eddie on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Quil... if you want to discuss my points in a sensible adult way with me... then stop twisting and stop projecting your nonsense onto what I say...!!!

It's fairly straight forward, tommy.  You don't like people of color, and you don't like the mixing of races.  You're a prototypical, unreconstructed racist.

There's nothing insensitive about that conclusion, nor are we not adults.  What's to discuss?


Tommy also opposes lots of immigrants from the EU coming to England, too.
They’re white.
Just sayin.


_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41608
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:27 am

Didge... just look at your thread title...


Now... if you want anyone to take it seriously... then provide some sensible evidence...!?


PS... calling me a 'racist' or a 'nazi c.unt' etc... because I have questioned the legitimacy/validity of the claims you have presented... IS NOT EVIDENCE!!!


lol!


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24923
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die - Page 2 Empty Re: 13,000 migrants 'abandoned in the Sahara' by Algeria: African nation is accused of forcing huge numbers into the desert at gunpoint without food or water and leaving them to die

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum