NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canada is set to legalise cannabis, should we follow suit?

+2
Vintage
Syl
6 posters

Go down

Canada is set to legalise cannabis, should we follow suit? Empty Canada is set to legalise cannabis, should we follow suit?

Post by Syl Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:46 pm

Is it time GB legalised cannabis, not only for medical use but for recreation use too?

"Canada is to become only the second country to have a legal nationwide cannabis market after a landmark government bill was passed by the senate.
The Cannabis Act sailed through by a vote of 52 to 29 on Tuesday, allowing for the drug to become available for recreational use as soon as the cabinet decides on a final date.
It is expected to be decided upon by mid-September, meaning retail sales could begin before the end of the year."

https://news.sky.com/story/canada-to-legalise-cannabis-after-landmark-senate-vote-11410455
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Canada is set to legalise cannabis, should we follow suit? Empty Re: Canada is set to legalise cannabis, should we follow suit?

Post by Syl Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:10 pm

Who has smoked it ...or ate it here?
I never have, not because it was illegal, I just never felt the need, though I did used to smoke tobacco and have always drunk alcohol.

Cannabis taken recreationally is less harmful than both alcohol and tobacco....which are both legal....is the law an ass?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Canada is set to legalise cannabis, should we follow suit? Empty Re: Canada is set to legalise cannabis, should we follow suit?

Post by Vintage Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:10 pm

Never had any interest in such things, a glass of wine is ok for me, tried and tested and hopefully safe from any rubbish added to it.
As for legalising it, some places have and it seems alright as far as I've heard, isn't this skunk? stuff supposed to be highly addictive and very strong causing all sorts of mental health problems though. I would say use it medically as the other drugs.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:39 pm

Firstly Flix, wine has so much rubbish added to it - are you kidding?
And yes, weed should be legalised.

And meanwhile.....

Canada is set to legalise cannabis, should we follow suit? 25d67d10
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:07 pm

What like brick dust talcum powder etc?
I was talking generally on drugs not as regards cannabis can anything be added to that?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:03 am

Vintage wrote:Never had any interest in such things, a glass of wine is ok for me, tried and tested and hopefully safe from any rubbish added to it.
As for legalising it, some places have and it seems alright as far as I've heard, isn't this skunk? stuff supposed to be highly addictive and very strong causing all sorts of mental health problems though. I would say use it medically as the other drugs.
Isnt skunk just a stronger strain of cannabis? 
If it was legalised, and maybe graded in strength, like wine, spirits, beer and tobacco is, surely it would be purer if it was regulated and sold legally, rather than sold from dealers who could be mixing it in with God knows what.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:14 am

Skunk is Hibiscus cross bred With Marijuana
and is so 90's, I don't think it exists anymore

How the hell to you mix what is essentially a Piece of Fruit or flower with something? confused confused that like having something mixed in with your apples, You'd have to be very drunk not to notice drunken

they are only talking legalising Marijuana, not chemical drugs.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:10 am

Here in Texas, the REPUBLICAN party has actually decided to favor no jail time, just monetary fines for anyone busted with less than an ounce of pot.

When Texas Republicans change their minds, the rest of the right-wing world should really stand up and take notice.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:35 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Skunk is Hibiscus cross bred With Marijuana

How the hell to you mix what is essentially a Piece of Fruit or flower with something? confused confused  that like having something mixed in with your apples, You'd have to be very drunk not to notice drunken

We hear a lot about the availability of skunk and the effects it can have on people, but my knowledge of the stuff is zero.
Listening to both sides of the debate for years though....I do think it's about time we legalised cannabis.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:34 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:Here in Texas, the REPUBLICAN party has actually decided to favor no jail time, just monetary fines for anyone busted with less than an ounce of pot.

When Texas Republicans change their minds, the rest of the right-wing world should really stand up and take notice.

Of course, conservatives like their stimulants too. They are the ultimate cocktail party magnets.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:13 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Skunk is Hibiscus cross bred With Marijuana

How the hell to you mix what is essentially a Piece of Fruit or flower with something? confused confused  that like having something mixed in with your apples, You'd have to be very drunk not to notice drunken

Skunk is still quite available in the UK. I used to prefer the proper bush weed that seemed only to be sold by black guys. They know their stuff.
Skunk smells really strong but isn’t as strong as it was in the 90’s, I agree.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down