NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New idea for the forum

+5
nicko
Andy
Ben Reilly
Syl
eddie
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New idea for the forum  - Page 2 Empty New idea for the forum

Post by eddie Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

I’m going to put it up here later, so stick around, even if your leg falls off or your head gets stuck inside the toaster or something...ignore it.
And be here.

Or don’t. Whatevs.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

New idea for the forum  - Page 2 Empty Re: New idea for the forum

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Only because the far right on here, and the mods have driven sensible and decent left wing posters from here to another place.
And Eddie and Ben want more posts?
You might want to look back on your own infantile contributions, children of nursery age are more eloquent.

There are some simply remedies to get more people..

And yawning is not one of them.

The only other person debating here now is Didge , and he blindly hates Corbyn for simply living.

Wackadoodle alert

Why do you keep coming out with crap all the time, as i do not hate Corbyn. I think he is an idiot that would bring ruin to this country. That does not mean I hate him.

You really are one warped individual

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:57 pm

Andy, was there any need for you to post all of Nicko’s posts up?

Jesus. I make a thread to discuss an idea and it turns into a complete wankfest.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:32 pm

I was merely countering Nicko's claim that I only make boring posts. I have made several today, from Trump, to the NHS, corruption, to Brexit and to praising Sajid Javid. They might not interest everyone, but i cast the net wide and varied them.

Compare those to Nicko's recent dribble.

I think I made my point.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:34 pm

The new idea for he forum has merit, but take out the rubbish yawns from certain posters, get them to actually engage in debate on topic, and things will improve.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:52 pm

Angry Andy wrote:The new idea for he forum has merit, but take out the rubbish yawns from certain posters, get them to actually engage in debate on topic, and things will improve.

Thanks for your input.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:22 am

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:

I care that the Jews, have a historical home, being as they have been persecuted in so many nations and times in history.

hey didge

i think the point of the idea is that you would then argue from the point of saying the Jews should not have a historical home (persecuted or not).   perhaps argue from the point of Palastinians instead.  

It's an exercise in putting yourself in the other persons shoes, I suppose

It's a great idea but normally I can see different sides of an argument anyway

Well I would have to lie Gelico, being as there is no Arab Palestinian state  ever or people, before 1964

So is the point to argue from a position of lying on that issue?

Fuck that and why there is a problem with such leftist idocy

It wants to factor in lies

The reality is, just as the Europeans colonized the Americas, so did the Arabs with the Middle East and North Africa, th#rough Arabization

I mean to even answer Ben's question, would mean edcuatiting him on what Nazism was and its psudeo scientific racist beliefs. It was not even worth a response, as it was utterly stupid.

Of course and I know why Ben would invoke that, because he thinks the land was not colonized by the Arabs and that they are indegenious. It shows he is clueless on history

So what is the point. Him and Quill are both two spare wheels, indoctrinated with Marxist bollocks, where they lie and basically worship such bullshit. I see ity constantly with Quill in how he lies. Ben is the same and cannot think politically for himself. Thankfully he can in love.

The pair of them would shit a brick if trump pulled off peace in North Korea. They neither care about peace there. They are like previous haters of Obama. Its all about hate to them. Its nothing about positivity. They only want to see people fail, even at the cost of peace

That makes them empathatically twats

And Europeans Own the lands that they Conquered from the natives (just the factual reality of the situation, Aboriginal and native Americans are just part of the Colonial founded nations today )
So by the same logic Jews have ZERO claims to any lands in the middle east. Conquered fair and square and Fuck tonnes ago.

the Jews Infamous inability to intergrade into the societies that show them refuges is the real story... Braindead Zionists like to pretend is not the root cause of almost all the issues around Jews persecution, In fact even to call it persecution is ridiculous... are Pakistani Muslims that fail to even pretend to try and integrate being persecuted in the UK?  Or is there Just expectation for them to Integrate?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:51 am

Wow, yet more Anti-Semitism, from the Anti-semite.

Aslo showing a very distorted history to the US and Australia

Where in Israel, it has a sizeable Arab population with equal rights, but hey ho, that was not what was astounding here.

So now Veya, states, Jews were the main reason for why they were persecuted. Hitler would be smilling at such apologist views for Nazism. In fact Jews were integrated in to many societies, but through the growing control of Christianity. New laws were introduced that denied them equal status in many European lands, To later suffer, due to be blamed for the death of Christ Jews then werte hated for their religion in the Middle Ages, but then this bullshit that the resident anti-semite posted, clearly comes straight from the Hamas playbook. By the 20th century, Jews, were doctors, scientists, philosophers etc. There were then hated as a racial people by the 20th century. Today, they are hated for their nation state.

Claiming its ridiculous to call it persecution, again wow

To then say about Pakistani Muslims not integrating. I have not seen any posters then claim, they should be persecuted over this. Does he advocate the same for Aboriginies that stick to their traditional lifestyles?

Seriously unbelieveable that this person spouts the hate that he does

The reality is non-Muslims in lands conquered by Arabs, lived as a second class citizen, basically like an Aparthied system. The reality is the Jews were a displaced indegeneous people, who have since reclaimed their lands. In any other situation or people, the left would champion this, but when it comes to the Jews, as seen, Anti-Semitism is rife.

@Sorry Eddie for the interuption to your thread, but had to post a reply to such antisemitic hate spouted

May your thread continue on your idea

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:12 am

Didge wrote:I mean Eddie, Ben tries to play my game at goading people to debate.

He uses emotive thinking, saying

"The Jews were the real Nazis."

Its not only idioctic, but not worthy of an inteliigent response. He did it to goad only.

Hence pathetic.

I mean he thinks I care about identity politics

I dont

I care that the Jews, have a historical home, being as they have been persecuted in so many nations and times in history.

Ben being the left wheel that he is, thinks he can get to me

Wrong. He is like a child and has no idea. If he wanted to get to me, he would get at my family.

I WIN !!!!!!  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

See Ben, you will never be as good as I am at rattling the cages of the deranged New idea for the forum  - Page 2 3893789544

I just have to post a sensible and logical chain of thought and he goes off the deep end Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:16 am

Odd, when all I did was exposed an antisemite, again

Nothing there to be rattled about or even new.

Its common knowledge now

He then claims logic.

One moment

New idea for the forum  - Page 2 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:44 am

you made no points !!!!!
Answer my points !!!!!

Should Refugees taken into British Society be expected to conform with the British society values?

Who LEGALLY owns the areas claimed through European Colonialism?
Why does this not apply equally to non-European Colonialists?

Are you claiming that Non-Muslims in Arab Colonized areas had it as bad as Native Americans Or Aboriginals?
Are you claiming that Native Americans and Aboriginals have a right to attack Descendants European Colonists with Apache helicopters, tanks, guided missiles and to keep an arsenal of Nukes So they can constantly threaten all Descendants European Colonists?

Answer the Question Didgey dodge New idea for the forum  - Page 2 2387050134
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:47 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

Well I would have to lie Gelico, being as there is no Arab Palestinian state  ever or people, before 1964

The reality is, just as the Europeans colonized the Americas, so did the Arabs with the Middle East and North Africa, th#rough Arabization

I mean to even answer Ben's question, would mean edcuatiting him on what Nazism was and its psudeo scientific racist beliefs. It was not even worth a response, as it was utterly stupid.

Of course and I know why Ben would invoke that, because he thinks the land was not colonized by the Arabs and that they are indegenious. It shows he is clueless on history

So what is the point. Him and Quill are both two spare wheels, indoctrinated with Marxist bollocks, where they lie and basically worship such bullshit. I see ity constantly with Quill in how he lies. Ben is the same and cannot think politically for himself. Thankfully he can in love.

The pair of them would shit a brick if trump pulled off peace in North Korea. They neither care about peace there. They are like previous haters of Obama. Its all about hate to them. Its nothing about positivity. They only want to see people fail, even at the cost of peace

And Europeans Own the lands that they Conquered from the natives (just the factual reality of the situation, Aboriginal and native Americans are just part of the Colonial founded nations today )
So by the same logic Jews have ZERO claims to any lands in the middle east. Conquered fair and square and Fuck tonnes ago.

the Jews Infamous inability to intergrade into the societies that show them refuges is the real story... Braindead Zionists like to pretend is not the root cause of almost all the issues around Jews persecution, In fact even to call it persecution is ridiculous... are Pakistani Muslims that fail to even pretend to try and integrate being persecuted in the UK?  Or is there Just expectation for them to Integrate?

that's an interesting comment veya

but as far as I am aware Jews do integrate into societies. We have a tiny minority of orthodox Jews but as far as I am aware, although they may not integrate, neither do they demand that societies adapt to suit them, nor do they roam around in family gangs targetting non Jewish girls to rape, nor do they stab, shoot, run over, blow up, decapitate etc in the name of Abraham or any other old testament dude, nor do they moan about persecution, oppression, judaophobia and hate crime every five minutes. It's not all about integration as such, it's also about not causing problems if you choose not to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:40 pm

Have a alien for that post /\

That's exactly my experience with Jewish people too. Growing up in Salford there was quite an influx of Jews from the 1960's onwards, they caused no trouble and they were accepted as much as they were accepting.

I don't understand how suddenly in the UK anti Semitism has reared it's ugly head once again.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:02 pm

veya_victaous wrote:you made no points !!!!!
Answer my points !!!!!

Should Refugees taken into British Society be expected to conform with the British society values?

Who LEGALLY owns the areas claimed through European Colonialism?
Why does this not apply equally to non-European Colonialists?

Are you claiming that Non-Muslims in Arab Colonized areas had it as bad as Native Americans Or Aboriginals?
Are you claiming that Native Americans and Aboriginals have a right to attack Descendants European Colonists with Apache helicopters, tanks, guided missiles and to keep an arsenal of Nukes So they can constantly threaten all Descendants European Colonists?

Answer the Question Didgey dodge New idea for the forum  - Page 2 2387050134

Odd how you avoid all my points

To answer your questions.

1) No, but abide by the laws and do not force their beliefs onto others

2) You need to be more specific, hence dumb question.

For the US

https://qz.com/615048/these-are-the-10-biggest-landowners-in-the-united-states/

3) Again who?

4) Very much so, just look at some simple examples. The Arab slave trade, the Armerian genocide, the genocide of hindus, the persecution of the Zoroastrians, just some examples. Of which there is countless more

5) No I am not claiming any such thing, but people have a right to defend themselves and their borders when attacked or from a genuine perceived threat. Its even more odd, as Jews legally bought land in the Mandate under the British from Arab owners. As well as Jews already living there for centuries. They then later declared independce and then were attacked from all sides by Arab nations that were created by the league of nations. They then against all odds, kicked the arabs butts and have continued to do so, every time they have been attacked by them. Mainly as the many of these Arab states and peoples have refused to live in peace with their neighbour. Some did later seek peace like Egypt and Jordan. Half the Israeli Jewish population are descended from Jews ethnically cleansed from Middle Eastern and North African nations after 1948.

If Native Americans Or Aboriginals wish to declare independence within lands they legally own. They have my backing to do so. They both have a right to self determination.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:42 am

gelico wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

that's an interesting comment veya

but as far as I am aware Jews do integrate into societies.  We have a tiny minority of orthodox Jews but as far as I am aware, although they may not integrate, neither do they demand that societies adapt to suit them, nor do they roam around in family gangs targetting non Jewish girls to rape, nor do they stab, shoot, run over, blow up, decapitate etc in the name of Abraham or any other old testament dude, nor do they moan about persecution, oppression, judaophobia and hate crime every five minutes.   It's not all about integration as such, it's also about not causing problems if you choose not to.

Largely, I am just trying to upset didge and I did so I win cheers cheers cheers cheers

but LOL
they are the largest and most notorious lobbyists on the planet because they don't demand openly and try and engage democratic change but instead Corrupt our politicans to force societies to adapt to suit them.

and they did say 'non Jewish girls' are just for practice Rolling Eyes

they DO moan about persecution, oppression, judaophobia and hate crime every five minutes. (the Zionist knob heads anyway and to be fair some of them are not jewish )
like Every other Gen Y, this is the constant that has been the case my whole life, Moaning that they are the MOST persecuted when they are so obviously not the most persecuted (they are not extinct). this is why the rise because they have been lying so long and so much that it has become and insult to the intelligence of anyone that seeks to end pointless persecution.

reality is the Nazi at least recognised them as Humans enough to humanely kill them in Gas chambers (Gas chamber is considered a Humane way to euthanize animals) they generally buried their bodies... the most persecuted peoples were not given such respect... literally treated like a vermin animal, killed where they are found, scalped and left to carrion eaters or to rot where they fell.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:33 am

I sincerely hope the Jews remembered to thank the Nazis for their consideration as they were herded into the gas chambers.  Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:35 am

Syl wrote:I sincerely hope the Jews remembered to thank the Nazis for their consideration as they were herded into the gas chambers.  Rolling Eyes

Well Raggs said without Irony that Aboriginals should be grateful to the British that killed them without such consideration to their humanity Suspect Suspect Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:38 am

and that is the prefect example of WHY it wrong to so promote the suffering of the Jews to the point people can pretend that it was the WORST people have been treated, the fact that to suggest the Jews should be grateful to the Nazi is preposterous but British people say it to their victims without irony. so Demonstrates how the those that were persecuted are still persecuted by the propaganda, their suffering goes unacknowledged and ignored no sensitivity shown for their loss.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:45 am

It's hardly a competition to see who suffered the most throughout history.
Seems to me that a lot of people who deny/insist/go on about the persecution of the Jews......are not even Jewish themselves.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:03 am

Yeah, I agree a lot of the Zionist Knob heads are not even Jewish, just dumb asses that fall for the Eurocentric propaganda.

But it is a competition, when someone claims to be the MOST of something they are making it a ranked comparison, a.k.a. a competition.

there becomes additional issues when we allow 'some' that have been persecuted additional rights and consideration using the justification of their persecution but not extending such consideration or justification to others that have been equally or more greatly persecuted.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:09 pm

In the UK I'm not sure that Jewish people have ever expected or achieved any additional rights over anyone else. scratch

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:25 pm

They haven't !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:56 pm

eddie wrote:So this is what I am thinking might be a good fun thing to do whilst still debating a topic.

A topic will be chosen, for this example, we will choose  ‘Abortion - Right or wrong?’ and you will choose the side you DONT agree with and debate that side.  For me, I’d have to take the stance of being AGAINST abortion.

I think it will be a great way to stretch your debating skills and perhaps take yourself out of your comfort zone.

If you don’t want to choose a side or participate then you can play the role of ‘Judge’ and choose the most convincing post (it doesn’t even have to be a post from a side you agre with)

Let me know your thoughts here.

Isn't this what people do anyway? As for Judges...there's enough egotistical pontificating on here as it is.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:14 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Only because the far right on here, and the mods have driven sensible and decent left wing posters from here to another place.
You might want to look back on your own infantile contributions, children of nursery age are more eloquent.

The only other person debating here now is Didge , and he blindly hates Corbyn for simply living.

You seem to hate everyone you perceive as "far right". Which other place is it you're talking of? A special Leftie forum exclusively for lefties and only lefties with leftie leanings of a far left type? I'm intrigued.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:16 pm

eddie wrote:Andy, was there any need for you to post all of Nicko’s posts up?

Jesus. I make a thread to discuss an idea and it turns into a complete wankfest.

I think that's your answer! lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:23 pm

It's a place where yawning is not tolerated, and is seen as term of abuse and disrespect aimed at the forum admin.

Actually, the same applies here.

Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:35 pm

Angry Andy wrote:It's a place where yawning is not tolerated, and is seen as term of abuse and disrespect aimed at the forum admin.

I bet they don't allow name calling either or talking down to people who don't agree with your political views.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Angry Andy wrote:It's a place where yawning is not tolerated, and is seen as term of abuse and disrespect aimed at the forum admin.

A place where yawning is no time tolerated? Sounds strict! And very, very, UN-left....

Hmmm.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:45 pm

Syl wrote:I sincerely hope the Jews remembered to thank the Nazis for their consideration as they were herded into the gas chambers.  Rolling Eyes

The Nazi's saw the Jews as subhuman, where animanls in Nazi Germany had more rights than Jews

The Gas Chamber process, was not even a humane way to die. They were taken in naked, then the process starts when hydrogen cyanide is released on the victims. Where many suffucated to death and why within the gas chambers is found many claw marks on the walls by the victims. As people struggled to get higher away from the gas and head to the doors in a vain attempt to open them. Most died in the worst possible way, trying to force their way out of the Gas Chambers, piled ontop of each other. It took in many cases several minutes for the victims to die, where the victims suffered appalling. The bodies were then incinerated in many of the Death Camps.

The Nazi's also starved and worked to death, beat to death, set dogs on victims ripping them apart, tortured, hanged and shot many, leaving those wounded on top of over victims, then buried alive. You also had many experiments performed on the victims of the Holocaust. So its not just the Jews that suffered these appalling deaths and treatment, but homosexuals, Russians, Poles, Gypsies, Disabled, political prisoners etc.

So this is why its important that people are educated on the Holocaust. Sadly, it seems, Veya, many never had been educated by his answers.

I have never claimed that the Jews have been the most persecuted. I have rightly stated, that they have been persecuted the longest in history and over far more places, than any other ethnic or religious group in history. You are right that it is not a competition, when anyone is systematically murdered with genocide and hate. The point made on the Jews, over such a lengh of times, was neither to invoke a competition, but to again educate people on how long as a group they have been perseucted in history and how sadly this hate still exists today.

For some reason he thinks his views are to goad me, when in fact it allows me to then post and educate him here on this. So I find this a good way to help people see past their ignorance on such a topic in history. Of which he clearly has no idea what he is talking about

He then invokes more antisemitic conspiracies, but that is nothing knew with Veya these days I guess.

The reality is hundreds of thousands of Jews could have survived the Holocaust, but the British restricted the number of immigrants to the Mandate in Palestine. Due to Arab violence (wierd how things have not changed to this day), where the (1939) White Paper was created. They basically wanted to pander to the Arabs, not to upset them, and basically sentenced hundreds of thousands of Jews to death, by doing so.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:20 am

everyone has heard of the Jewish Holocaust, Zionist Knobheads wont shut up about it
So you can't Educate people about common knowledge, all you can do is make You and the Topic seem like self serving liars trying to take sympathy away from others that are equally or more deserving. Again You make Jews seem like the Rich kid with a gofundme page for here overseas holiday Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad You're the REAL anti Semitic trying to promote and image of the Jews as Selfish rich assholes that want to take money/sympathy from the truly needy. Good Jews hate Zionist Fundamentalist like yourself.

MORE importantly, fewer people have heard of and acknowledge the Far worse Persecution and Atrocities Committed in the New world by the Colonial Powers. Anyone would think that the Jewish Holocaust was among the Worst humans have done to each other when it's not even close if you have a broad knowledge of world history and don't solely focus of Eurocentric views that try and paint the Anglosphere in the best light.

typical Anglosphere propagandist, lets put this group of Whites that have suffered up on a Pedestal. since Anglos are hardly any blame in their story. Bury All the cases where groups of non-whites suffered more greatly and directly at the hands of the Anglosphere, no need to put them up for reference, we can pretend we care by just pointing to the Whites we put on the pedestal.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:35 am

Syl wrote:In the UK I'm not sure that Jewish people have ever expected or achieved any additional rights over anyone else. scratch

but they do get extra considerations, like no one telling them they should be grateful to the people that attempted their genocide Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  

I'm not saying Jews are bad (that's Didge saying they are selfish twats) or that Jews don't deserve some sympathy.
What I'm saying is they should not need to be put on a pedestal as 'the Most persecuted' worst treated etc. Because they Are NOT.
and there are plenty of worse treated groups that Right now today need far More help than the Jewish community to tackle their issues (like poverty, health and education)

Jews/Israel have reached a point of 'Equality', they should now be treated like anyone else and the Charitably minded peoples focus to shift to those truly needy today, who have not had their suffering and 'holocaust' addressed.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:03 am

Didge wrote:The Nazi's saw the Jews as subhuman, where animanls in Nazi Germany had more rights than Jews

I'm amazed.  This is the same way you consider black-lives-matter in America.  You choose to ignore the genocide that is going on re: blacks in America, the same as Germans chose to ignore the genocide of Jews in Germany.

The only question to answer is, are liars intending only to deceive others, or are they actually believing their illogical bullshit?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:The Nazi's saw the Jews as subhuman, where animanls in Nazi Germany had more rights than Jews

I'm amazed.  This is the same way you consider black-lives-matter in America.  

`New idea for the forum  - Page 2 C11

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:50 am

eddie Reilly wrote:

A place where yawning is no time tolerated? Sounds strict! And very, very, UN-left....

Hmmm.

Agree. 
Yawning (posting ''zzzzzzzz'') is very rude tho. Especially when it's a chronic habit.

Btw I think Andy should come out and say which forum he was referring to.
I've asked him and he's told me. (Defo not mine, lol).

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:03 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

You seem to hate everyone you perceive as "far right".    Which other place is it you're talking of?   A special Leftie forum exclusively for lefties and only lefties with leftie leanings of a far left type?  

I'm intrigued.

Just to clear any doubt he was NOT referring to my site.
But since he brought up the subject I think he should PM Ben and tell him which site he was referring to.
I don't agree that they've all migrated to that particular forum, either.

No idea where all the leftwingers have gone. 
Sassy, sexy mamma, 4ever, scrat etc, etc. Not seen them posting anywhere in months.
Maybe they have left forums - and why not, lol. 

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:15 am

Jules wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

You seem to hate everyone you perceive as "far right".    Which other place is it you're talking of?   A special Leftie forum exclusively for lefties and only lefties with leftie leanings of a far left type?  

I'm intrigued.

Just to clear any doubt he was NOT referring to my site.
But since he brought up the subject I think he should PM Ben and tell him which site he was referring to.
I don't agree that they've all migrated to that particular forum, either.

No idea where all the leftwingers have gone. 
Sassy, sexy mamma, 4ever, scrat etc, etc. Not seen them posting anywhere in months.
Maybe they have left forums - and why not, lol. 

He's always banging on about In a Flap forum, so I presume it's that one.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:19 am

I would say that approx 80% of the members here are right wingers.

15% are not, but they go along with whatever the rightwingers say, for the sake of a peaceful life.

5% are outspoken leftwingers.  

I still like the forum and enjoy reading it. Peace y'all.  flower

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:57 am

It's not your forum Jules.
It's a mainly left wing debating society that clamps down on trolls and abusve, insulting and non posts such as yawns.
I wont reveal it , too many will want to look in, disrupt it and spoil it.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:01 pm

Scrat is back on Flap !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:10 pm

Angry Andy wrote:It's not your forum Jules.
It's a mainly left wing debating society that clamps down on trolls and  abusve, insulting and non posts such as yawns.
I wont reveal it , too many will want to look in, disrupt it and spoil it.

Thanks for confirming that again, Andy. Cos I wouldn't want anyone badmouthing my lovely little site.  Evil or Very Mad

Forum owners are kindred spirits deep down, cos we all have something in common - we own forums and we have unique insight into how much work is involved in running a site!!

Take care, y'all. cheers Bye now x

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:11 pm

Angry Andy wrote:It's not your forum Jules.
It's a mainly left wing debating society that clamps down on trolls and  abusve, insulting and non posts such as yawns.
I wont reveal it ,

too many will want to look in, disrupt it and spoil it.

Nah. I don’t think so. Most of us are grown ups and don’t go on forums to disrupt them by banging on about other posters or whinge on about old forum wars.

People like that are kinda dumb.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:05 pm

Jules wrote:I would say that approx 80% of the members here are right wingers.

15% are not, but they go along with whatever the rightwingers say, for the sake of a peaceful life.

5% are outspoken leftwingers.  

I still like the forum and enjoy reading it. Peace y'all.  flower

I agree. This has definitely become a right-wing site by numbers. But for left-wingers, it only means harvest time. The cotton is high for pluckin'.

It's lovely when people are slapping you on the back, and cheer-leading your efforts. But--to continue my harvest metaphor--those are only the harvest-festivals. It's intellectually more gratifying if the contest causes you to have new pickin's--original insights, or at least new metaphors and examples. Working out your theories and conclusions is much more satisfying when it comes to fruition.

Hmmm...worked that image to death. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:20 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHHA you lot love love love putting people into boxes! I guess it makes you feel all smug and superior.

I’ve never voted conservative in my life
I’ve never voted labour in my life.
I’ve lived with more black people than both of you put together
I’ve been on many marches back in the day for gay equality.

What little box you wanna put me in?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:34 pm

Mrs Reilly, you speak the truth !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:37 pm

eddie Reilly wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHHA you lot love love love putting people into boxes! I guess it makes you feel all smug and superior.

Of course...you are either Liberal or non-voter. Little boxes is the only way the world comes to us.

I've heard of Missouri liberals, but I've never seen a Missouri politician. The election reduces everyone to little boxes. They give you alternatives, but they don't give you a whole person. Same as all judgments. May as well get used to it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie Reilly wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHHA you lot love love love putting people into boxes! I guess it makes you feel all smug and superior.

Of course...you are either Liberal or non-voter.  Little boxes is the only way the world comes to us.

I've heard of Missouri liberals, but I've never seen a Missouri politician.  The election reduces everyone to little boxes.  They give you alternatives, but they don't give you a whole person.  Same as all judgments.  May as well get used to it.

Liberal Democrat’s or the Green Party have always been my choice.

And I think that only seeing someone as “the party they voted for”, is so narrow-minded and pretty damn ignorant too.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:05 pm

eds wrote:And I think that only seeing someone as “the party they voted for”, is so narrow-minded and pretty damn ignorant too.

I agree.  But it's up to you to live your life, not someone else.

They have enough to do to break out of the little boxes others have made for them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:45 pm

Just think, one day you'll be old mother Reilly! bounce lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:22 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

Just think, one day you'll be old mother Reilly!  bounce lol!

Hahahahahahahaha I did not think that one through! affraid
I’m going back to plain old ‘eddie’ soon, anyway. We just thought it would be funny to change my name.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2