NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a novel idea....?

+3
Ben Reilly
ALLAKAKA
eddie
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I've got a novel idea....? Empty I've got a novel idea....?

Post by eddie Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:41 pm

How about we don't allow all our petty squabbles that date back to the 1900's ruin yet another forum?

How about waving that old, booger-ridden white hankie and saying.... "Hey friend, let's start again?"

I bet half of us can't even remember who started it.

I'll hold out the olive branch  ::=|Q:: 

Is this a cock-growing emoticon?  ::lies::  I'm not sure when I'll use it but I do very much like it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

I've got a novel idea....? Empty Re: I've got a novel idea....?

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:45 pm

eddie wrote:How about we don't allow all our petty squabbles that date back to the 1900's ruin yet another forum?

How about waving that old, booger-ridden white hankie and saying.... "Hey friend, let's start again?"

Is this a cock-growing emoticon?  ::lies::  I'm not sure when I'll use it but I do very much like it.

Tried that from day one and after EVERY post from your friend Phyllis was an attack and Bens only opinion was to blame me.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:49 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
eddie wrote:How about we don't allow all our petty squabbles that date back to the 1900's ruin yet another forum?

Tried that from day one and after EVERY post from your friend Phyllis was an attack and Bens only opinion was to blame me.

Well I am trying something new Alla. I am going to try and be nice to everyone, even the people who've upset me, and see how far I get  Cool 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:52 pm

eddie wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Well I am trying something new Alla. I am going to try and be nice to everyone, even the people who've upset me, and see how far I get  Cool 

The very best of Luck on a site where Admin has shown it's bias from the very start.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:54 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
eddie wrote:

The very best of Luck on a site where Admin has show it's bias from the very start.

I have seen admin call you a racist and a homophobe, but that's the truth and not bias.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:03 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
eddie wrote:

The very best of Luck on a site where Admin has shown it's bias from the very start.
'Bias is an inclination of temperament or outlook to present or hold a partial perspective and a refusal to even consider the possible merits of alternative points of view. People may be biased toward or against an individual, a race, a religion, a social class, or a political party. Biased means one-sided, lacking a neutral viewpoint, not having an open mind. for the RW it means somebody else (the alleged bias person) doesn`t agree with them

And you only have to look at the amount of anti Muslim, anti gay, anti poor, anti benefit claimants posts recently to see who is biased

And that ain`t ben otherwise a lot of you would be out on your arses

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:03 pm

Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

The very best of Luck on a site where Admin has show it's bias from the very start.

I have seen admin call you a racist and a homophobe, but that's the truth and not bias.

That's an opinion Phil.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:04 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

That's an opinion Phil.

You don't agree?

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:06 pm

Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Oh what a bunch of I've got a novel idea....? Dancin10I've got a novel idea....? Dancin11I've got a novel idea....? Dancin12

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

That's an opinion Phil.

You don't agree?

It isn't about whether I agree or not. It's an opinion not a fact.
It's a fact I am a woman but an opinion that I am annoying.  afro 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:13 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

You don't agree?

It isn't about whether I agree or not. It's an opinion not a fact.
It's a fact I am a woman but an opinion that I am annoying.  afro 

Enjoy the forum.  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Hold on, when someone posts almost exclusively anti-foreigner, anti-Muslim, anti-gay and anti-poor topics, how is it biased or an opinion to say they hate foreigners, Muslims, gays, etc?

I post a lot about liberal subjects. People know I'm a liberal, and when they say "you're a liberal," I would say it's a fact, not an opinion.

So why is it any different in the case of these bigots? In fact, I started a thread recently actually asking racists and homophobes about their lives, and these same people we call racists and homophobes replied without shame.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Hold on, when someone posts almost exclusively anti-foreigner, anti-Muslim, anti-gay and anti-poor topics, how is it biased or an opinion to say they hate foreigners, Muslims, gays, etc?

I post a lot about liberal subjects. People know I'm a liberal, and when they say "you're a liberal," I would say it's a fact, not an opinion.

So why is it any different in the case of these bigots? In fact, I started a thread recently actually asking racists and homophobes about their lives, and these same people we call racists and homophobes replied without shame.

No you ALLOW catman to constantly abuse from day one then had the audacity to blame me , and when I eventually gave it back you attacked me personally.

But as for the ANTI this and that posts , is it only ANTI when it does not suit your agenda .

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Hold on, when someone posts almost exclusively anti-foreigner, anti-Muslim, anti-gay and anti-poor topics, how is it biased or an opinion to say they hate foreigners, Muslims, gays, etc?

It isn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:27 pm

You could try that the statement someone is anti something is an opinion in the first place

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:30 pm

sphinx wrote:You could try that the statement someone is anti something is an opinion in the first place

That's sort of my point.

Even a thread designed to wave a white hankie turns into a fight.  Shocked 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:35 pm

Hey you!

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:37 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Hey you!

Hi SM! How are you?? Hope you and family are well xxx
Good to see you  :D 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:38 pm

eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Hey you!

Hi SM! How are you?? Hope you and family are well xxx
Good to see you  :D 

Im well and wishing you the same xxxx

Wink Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:39 pm

eddie wrote:
sphinx wrote:You could try that the statement someone is anti something is an opinion in the first place

That's sort of my point.

And would you be meaning a truce or a surrender ? as I'm now seeing elements of CONFORM or be pushed out.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:39 pm

I'm sorry, am I supposed to believe that Allakaka, just to name one of them, doesn't really detest foreigners, Muslims, gays, etc?

Have you seen the thread where he roots for Russia to kill all their Muslims? The slurs he uses against gay people? The threads he starts where he says foreigners are ruining the U.K.?

Please explain to me what I'm missing here, because I want to understand where you're coming from. How do you bash groups of people constantly without being "anti-" them? How do you post dozens of topics that bash the same groups of people, yet claim not to hate them?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I'm sorry, am I supposed to believe that Allakaka, just to name one of them, doesn't really detest foreigners, Muslims, gays, etc?

Have you seen the thread where he roots for Russia to kill all their Muslims? The slurs he uses against gay people? The threads he starts where he says foreigners are ruining the U.K.?

Please explain to me what I'm missing here, because I want to understand where you're coming from. How do you bash groups of people constantly without being "anti-" them? How do you post dozens of topics that bash the same groups of people, yet claim not to hate them?

You are 100% right. The truth hurts Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I'm sorry, am I supposed to believe that Allakaka, just to name one of them, doesn't really detest foreigners, Muslims, gays, etc?

Now there you have it the ID name is what others make of it. I know what it was originally meant to mean.

And the simple fact is FOREIGNERS ARE RUINING THE UK.

As for GAYS probably Catman is the best recruiting agent for Homophobia and his past and present bile does not endear those on the receiving end of his Bile , to any Gay cause.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:47 pm

eddie wrote:

That's sort of my point.

Are you really surprised?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:50 pm

I know Allakaka. I have fought with Allakaka more than you've had hot dinners!
I am fed up of obese people taking up hospital beds because they're too fecking greedy to stop eating, but I don't hate obese people.

I don't ever agree with Alla. I am of the opinion he is probably homophobic and anti-muslim, but I have also heard him say that he is only against Muslims who bomb people and not Mulsims per se?
So doesn't that make it MY OPINION that he is anti-Muslim if he says he isn't??
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:51 pm

You could try asking him and listening to his reasoning without bias and assumptions in the first place.

You could also play with the idea that if someone is repeatedly accused of something they may end up doing it with the argument they are getting the shit for doing it anyway. Much as you may wish people did not bring baggage and history with them unfortunately they do.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:54 pm

Well Ben ,. here is the bottom line , Why should I openly discuss my private life in any attempt to justify my actions and the reason for those Actions ?

I will continue to post News articles that you would prefer not to discussed for your reasons and post my opinions accordingly.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:03 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

Well Ben ,. here is the bottom line , Why should I openly discuss my private life in any attempt to justify my actions and the reason for those Actions ?

I will continue to post News articles that you would prefer not to discussed for your reasons and post my opinions accordingly.

But even if you say you're not, you can see why some would think you are?
And no, much as I hate most of the things you write, I don't think you should be forced out.....but I'm not sure that's what's happening anyway?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:05 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

I don't have a topic I wish not to see discussed besides the history of the only member ever banned from this site and her run-ins with other forums. The reason for this is that I'm confident that tolerance and compassion beat intolerance and contempt 100 percent of the time in the long run.

As far as all my so-called biases go, or the direction things are headed, you need to realize that you and other RW members here post dozens of threads here every day that I detest. I disagree with the message you're trying to send with them, the logic behind the narratives you're trying to create, and I think it's pretty much just the ramblings of people too frightened and unintelligent to deal with the complexities of reality.

Do I delete your posts? Do I ban any of you? No, you know that I don't. I have banned one member the whole time NewsFix has been around, and we won't mention her again. I have dealt out exactly one other punishment, and that was to Catman and Queen of Hearts for starting topics that were obviously meant to get under one another's skin.

You, personally, have been allowed, by me, to post bile that I hate and that I never wanted to see on NewsFix. Because I place a higher value on your freedom of expression than I do on whether anyone else, including me, gets offended.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:06 pm

eddie wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

And no, much as I hate most of the things you write, I don't think you should be forced out.....but I'm not sure that's what's happening anyway?

And how would you know having just landed ?

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

I don't have a topic I wish not to see discussed besides the history of the only member ever banned from this site and her run-ins with other forums. The reason for this is that I'm confident that tolerance and compassion beat intolerance and contempt 100 percent of the time in the long run.

As far as all my so-called biases go, or the direction things are headed, you need to realize that you and other RW members here post dozens of threads here every day that I detest. I disagree with the message you're trying to send with them, the logic behind the narratives you're trying to create, and I think it's pretty much just the ramblings of people too frightened and unintelligent to deal with the complexities of reality.

Do I delete your posts? Do I ban any of you? No, you know that I don't. I have banned one member the whole time NewsFix has been around, and we won't mention her again. I have dealt out exactly one other punishment, and that was to Catman and Queen of Hearts for starting topics that were obviously meant to get under one another's skin.

You, personally, have been allowed, by me, to post bile that I hate and that I never wanted to see on NewsFix. Because I place a higher value on your freedom of expression than I do on whether anyone else, including me, gets offended.

Sounds fair. I wouldn't want to post on a forum where my opinion was censored.
That's called school.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:10 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
eddie wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Eddie's been a member months longer than you have.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:19 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Eddie's been a member months longer than you have.

Alla, I have been reading most of the night tonight and on and off for months.
And as Ben said, been here longer than you so ner-ner  Razz 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

You like most of the politicians know nothing of what goes on in the UK or more to the point where I live. Recently I posted an article about how it has just come out that five woman had been sexually assaulted on the SAME street , By the SAME offender in a couple of weeks, now it is being said that there could be more , Notably no description has been given for the Attacker. Now in the average occurrences ,you really don't know what the ethnicity of the attacker will be , but the sad fact is it will most likely be an Asian and probably of Pakistani origin.

If bookmakers took bets on the ethnicity of these offences , I would be a Millionaire by now.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:05 pm

Ben, is there a problem with immigration in Texas?
Because immigration is creating a lot of problems in the UK and this is where people's anger sometimes stems from.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:08 pm

eddie wrote:Ben, is there a problem with immigration in Texas?
Because immigration is creating a lot of problems in the UK and this is where people's anger sometimes stems from.

There isn't a problem with immigration, that is just what the Daily Mail would have you believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:12 pm

Catman wrote:

There isn't a problem with immigration, that is just what the Daily Mail would have you believe.

Yes I tend to agree with you there, but also it is what I see too Phil.
In my area there are more eastern Europeans now, having said that though, they are pretty nice neighbours and their children are doing well at school, sometimes better than the British children.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:13 pm

Well ... there's a perceived problem with immigration in Texas, although to be fair, most of our Texan right-wingers don't really get that upset about it. Texas is about one-third Hispanic and has been for a while; you just don't tend to be racist when you've grown up with muliculturalism. For example, my high school (ages 13-17 in my case) was 50 percent white, 30 percent Hispanic and about 10 percent for both black people and east Asian (mostly Vietnamese and Lao people).

A study was done a few years ago that showed that if illegal immigrants were kicked out of Texas, our economy would go into recession; facts, of course, that won't stop the whining of U.S. conservatives.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:16 pm

There is a problem with immigration when people who came to this country 40 , 30 and 20 years ago are even saying it.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

In my area there are more eastern Europeans now, having said that though, they are pretty nice neighbours and their children are doing well at school, sometimes better than the British children.

The problems being caused by immigration are not on an individual level - the vast majority of people have good inter personal experiences.

The problems are sheer numbers.

A population rise of 5% in 10 years - but no equivalent increase in infrastructure. Are we seeing a 5% increase in hospitals or even just beds? In midwives or maternity units? In quality teachers? In school buildings? In parking spaces?

Those are the real problems and they are not in the imagination of the DM either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

Having lived in a multicultural area, and this little bit of suburbia for ten years now...I wouldn't change it for the world because it's the most friendly place that i've ever lived!

I will only move away from London, just because the house prices are cheaper elsewhere!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Well ... there's a perceived problem with immigration in Texas, although to be fair, most of our Texan right-wingers don't really get that upset about it. Texas is about one-third Hispanic and has been for a while; you just don't tend to be racist when you've grown up with muliculturalism. For example, my high school (ages 13-17 in my case) was 50 percent white, 30 percent Hispanic and about 10 percent for both black people and east Asian (mostly Vietnamese and Lao people).

A study was done a few years ago that showed that if illegal immigrants were kicked out of Texas, our economy would go into recession; facts, of course, that won't stop the whining of U.S. conservatives.

Ok, but what if you suddenly had more and more keep coming, and you found that more and more, your needs as a Texan were not being met because these 'foreigners' were 'infiltrating' you? So there was lack of housing for your sister, brother, neighbour, you? So your hospital waiting lists were growing longer so your mother had to wait longer for her heart surgery?
How would you feel then?

These are the real and genuine concerns of Britain right now.

And Ben, seeing the whole relationship the USA has with Muslims, (I mean the real one, not the fake one), what if you found your local area was becoming 'more Muslim'???
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:46 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

Having lived in a multicultural area, and this little bit of suburbia for ten years now...I wouldn't change it for the world because it's the most friendly place that i've ever lived!

I will only move away from London, just because the house prices are cheaper elsewhere!

Well if you move to Manchester I'm sure you'd be welcome in the MOSS SIDE area.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:50 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Catman wrote:

Well if you move to Manchester I'm sure you'd be welcome in the MOSS SIDE area.

That's violent.

They have quite a few nice places in Newcastle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:24 am

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Ok, but what if you suddenly had more and more keep coming, and you found that more and more, your needs as a Texan were not being met because these 'foreigners' were 'infiltrating' you? So there was lack of housing for your sister, brother, neighbour, you? So your hospital waiting lists were growing longer so your mother had to wait longer for her heart surgery?
How would you feel then?

These are the real and genuine concerns of Britain right now.

And Ben, seeing the whole relationship the USA has with Muslims, (I mean the real one, not the fake one), what if you found your local area was becoming 'more Muslim'???

Well, a lot of that is a moot point. Fact is that we have had periods of high immigration and periods of low immigration, but we don't really have much of a benefits system in the first place, so that's not really a problem -- not that it keeps conservatives from claiming we do. In fact, about 2 pennies out of every tax dollar in the U.S. actually goes to help the poor. That's why we have scenes like this:

I've got a novel idea....? 0320_tent_460x276

We also don't treat people in hospitals who don't have health insurance unless it's an emergency, so rather than having long lines to be seen, we simply have people dying of curable conditions, going bankrupt or relying upon charity medicine such as this:

I've got a novel idea....? Dental_wide-2e747d633e1e57dcbad621d754c2fbc0b10d4d8c-s6-c30

My local area has been becoming "more Muslim" for some time. Here are some Muslims feeding the poor in nearby Dallas:

I've got a novel idea....? Muslims-feed-dallas-needy

I remember seeing my Muslim neighbors out for their daily walk all the time when I lived closer to Dallas. They were very friendly; we used to hang out and chit-chat at the laundry.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:29 am

Oh, forgot to add -- we have a very low population density in the U.S.; this is a young country that is not going to be nearly as full as the UK for quite some time. So I can't really relate to the housing issue either, especially seeing as housing in the U.S. is expensive and our benefits can only pay for really decrepit housing.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:34 am

Here are the Islamic centers in my area of the world:

I've got a novel idea....? Islam_zpscbef5504
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:34 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Oh, forgot to add -- we have a very low population density in the U.S.; this is a young country that is not going to be nearly as full as the UK for quite some time. So I can't really relate to the housing issue either, especially seeing as housing in the U.S. is expensive and our benefits can only pay for really decrepit housing.

The social housing here is pretty piss poor, but as i keep on saying to Doug, 'would you rather be out there'...I point out of the window and into the street.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:53 am

Just because people criticise religious practise/political ideas/culture/customs that they don't feel is right or have a place in today's world doesn't mean they hate all the people involved in them and hate is a fairly strong word. I thoroughly dislike forced marriage/child marriage/honour killing/female genital mutilation all things that have come to Britain recently and are increasing/The KKK/cults/ global corporations who operate all over the world hiring and firing and closing places of work anywhere and any time without so much as a thought for what happens to the workers/pink pride parades with people wearing very little and behaving in ways that surely outrage public decency and such organisations to name but a few things I'd like to see the end of, does that make me a bigoted- zenophobic -racist- homophobe?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:02 am

Catman wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Oh, forgot to add -- we have a very low population density in the U.S.; this is a young country that is not going to be nearly as full as the UK for quite some time. So I can't really relate to the housing issue either, especially seeing as housing in the U.S. is expensive and our benefits can only pay for really decrepit housing.

The social housing here is pretty piss poor, but as i keep on saying to Doug, 'would you rather be out there'...I point out of the window and into the street.

Yes that's right.....out there in the cold with Shady..Doug standing unwittingly right next to Shady,while good ol Shady grins silently to himself.....grinning...right next to Dougie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next