NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just found out my husband is having an affair with a man.

3 posters

Go down

I just found out my husband is having an affair with a man. Empty I just found out my husband is having an affair with a man.

Post by Syl Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:26 pm

He didn't and he isn't, I just wondered how many people will click on the thread....because I'm sure there is life out there. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

I just found out my husband is having an affair with a man. Empty Re: I just found out my husband is having an affair with a man.

Post by Syl Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:05 pm

Only 12 so far....I am not including my own click to answer myself. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

I just found out my husband is having an affair with a man. Empty Re: I just found out my husband is having an affair with a man.

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:26 pm

Syl wrote:He didn't and he isn't, I just wondered how many people will click on the thread....because I'm sure there is life out there. Razz

I clicked, but only to ask: 'Why are you advertising this?'

In reality, I thought you were posting a "Dear Abby" article or something, for discussion.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:He didn't and he isn't, I just wondered how many people will click on the thread....because I'm sure there is life out there. Razz

I clicked, but only to ask: 'Why are you advertising this?'  

In reality, I thought you were posting a "Dear Abby" article or something, for discussion.

Well 22 peeps have clicked now Quill, so you are not the only nosy bugger. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:07 am

I wondered if this was an article or real confused

and it's neither  snobby
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:07 am

I just found out my husband is having an affair with a man. 3489511464 I just found out my husband is having an affair with a man. 3489511464

nice one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:02 pm

Haha....70 odd people must have been disappointed when they clicked on it. Razz

edit...course it would be sods law if my husband now really did leave me for a bloke. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:41 pm

Syl wrote:Haha....70 odd people must have been disappointed when they clicked on it. Razz

edit...course it would be sods law if my husband now really did leave me for a bloke. Rolling Eyes

I thought this was a vain thread and he was having an affair with the man in the mirror..   Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:46 pm

Great tune Didge.....one of many Micheal Jackson made. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:52 pm

Syl wrote:Great tune Didge.....one of many Micheal Jackson made. x

Thank you, so here is a good starting point

Songs about cheating or bad people.

I will go first

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:03 pm

gelico wrote:

Good call... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Good idea Didge...and Gel, I LOVE the Shaggy song, that was an ear worm for me when it came out.

Heres an oldie about a cheater.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:21 pm

Syl wrote:Good idea Didge...and Gel, I LOVE the Shaggy song, that was an ear worm for me when it came out.

Heres an oldie about a cheater.

I love that song.   Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Thanks Didge....here's the anthem for all the women out there who have been cheated on. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:51 pm

Syl wrote:Thanks Didge....here's the anthem for all the women out there who have been cheated on. Twisted Evil

Good call  cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:05 pm

Some good ones there to wallow in Didge.....

This thread will be useful if someone has just found out they are really married to a cheater. Mad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down