NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ON THE DAY TRUMP MOVES AMERICAN EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM, YOUNG JEWS AND RABBINICAL SCHOOL STUDENTS PLAN CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, 50 PREPARED TO RISK ARREST

3 posters

Go down

ON THE DAY TRUMP MOVES AMERICAN EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM, YOUNG JEWS AND RABBINICAL SCHOOL STUDENTS PLAN CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, 50 PREPARED TO RISK ARREST Empty ON THE DAY TRUMP MOVES AMERICAN EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM, YOUNG JEWS AND RABBINICAL SCHOOL STUDENTS PLAN CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, 50 PREPARED TO RISK ARREST

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2018 9:47 am

ON THE DAY TRUMP MOVES AMERICAN EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM, YOUNG JEWS AND RABBINICAL SCHOOL STUDENTS PLAN CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, 50 PREPARED TO RISK ARREST
Just an hour before Trump’s Embassy opens in Jerusalem, hundreds of young Jews will disrupt the morning commute in the nation’s capital and build their own Embassy of Freedom.

MEDIA ADVISORY

May 9, 2018

Ethan Miller, press@ifnotnowmovement.org, (202) 750-1485

Lila Weintraub, press@ifnotnowmovement.org, (202) 750-1485

WASHINGTON, DC: On May 14, the same day top American officials will be in Jerusalem to officially move the US embassy to the city, hundreds of young Jews from across the country — 50 of whom are prepared to risk arrest — will gather in Washington, DC to raise their voices against the move, which only serves to entrench the Israeli occupation in a city that is already divided by violence and separation.

This demonstration — and Trump moving the American Embassy — comes after weeks of Palestinian protests, where more than 40 Palestinian protesters in the Gaza strip were killed by the Israeli military and thousands more were injured. In response, American Jewish activists with IfNotNow protested in over 30 cities, demanding that the political leadership of our community speak up against the escalation of violence. More than 37 IfNotNow members were arrested during these recent protests.
WHO: Young Jews and Rabbinical school students that are part of IfNotNow.
WHAT: An historic, moral civil disobedience of anti-Occupation young Jews, on the day that Trump moves the American Embassy to Jerusalem. Young Jews and Rabbinical school students will march through the streets near the White House and eventually build our own embassy: an Embassy of Freedom.
WHERE: All press should meet at Peets Coffee, 12th and G (601 13th St, NW).
WHEN: Monday, May 14th, 2018. Press will meet at 7:45 a.m. for a briefing, and the general public will gather at 8 a.m. at Metro Center.

# # #

IfNotNow is a movement led by young Jews to transform the American Jewish community’s support for the occupation into a call for freedom and dignity for all Israelis and Palestinians. IfNotNow has chapters in Austin, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Los Angeles, Minneapolis-St. Paul, New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, the San Francisco-Bay Area, Toronto, Seattle, and Washington, DC.

You can learn more about IfNotNow at www.ifnotnowmovement.org

http://ifnotnowmovement.org/2018/05/09/on-the-day-trump-moves-american-embassy-to-jerusalem-young-jews-and-rabbinical-school-students-plan-civil-disobedience-50-prepared-to-risk-arrest/

Bless every single one of them.

Back to top Go down

ON THE DAY TRUMP MOVES AMERICAN EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM, YOUNG JEWS AND RABBINICAL SCHOOL STUDENTS PLAN CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, 50 PREPARED TO RISK ARREST Empty Re: ON THE DAY TRUMP MOVES AMERICAN EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM, YOUNG JEWS AND RABBINICAL SCHOOL STUDENTS PLAN CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, 50 PREPARED TO RISK ARREST

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2018 9:53 am

Preparations ongoing for a Mass convention, that will be held in the NY State Armory, on June 3, by 1 of the largest Jewish communities worldwide, the Satmar community, to reaffirm the strong opposition of Torah Jews against the Zionist State and Ideals.

ON THE DAY TRUMP MOVES AMERICAN EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM, YOUNG JEWS AND RABBINICAL SCHOOL STUDENTS PLAN CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, 50 PREPARED TO RISK ARREST Dch-x_7XUAAaFzn

From last year

ON THE DAY TRUMP MOVES AMERICAN EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM, YOUNG JEWS AND RABBINICAL SCHOOL STUDENTS PLAN CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, 50 PREPARED TO RISK ARREST Dch-zVlWkAEMonT

from
Jews Vs. Israel
‏ @JewsVsIsrael
May 6

See twitter feed https://twitter.com/JewsVsIsrael

Back to top Go down

ON THE DAY TRUMP MOVES AMERICAN EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM, YOUNG JEWS AND RABBINICAL SCHOOL STUDENTS PLAN CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, 50 PREPARED TO RISK ARREST Empty Re: ON THE DAY TRUMP MOVES AMERICAN EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM, YOUNG JEWS AND RABBINICAL SCHOOL STUDENTS PLAN CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, 50 PREPARED TO RISK ARREST

Post by nicko Thu May 10, 2018 12:28 pm

Sleep Sleep
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2018 2:33 pm

Yep, wouldn't expect Nicko to actually think about why these wonderful Jewish people are doing this. That would take something between his ears and he's not suddenly going to develop a brain.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu May 10, 2018 3:16 pm

sleaze       Good Jews complain about the war criminal Netanyahu and his corrupt regime (including his criminal wife..)...

And the Netanyahu/Zionist propaganda machine goes into overdrive attempting to paint them as "anti-Semites", "anti-Israel" and "racist traitors"..

Last month we saw it with the Netanyahu/Zionist goon-squad labelling proud Israeli Natali Portman as a traitorous, racist anti-Semite when she objected to the Netanyahu regime --  tomorrow, no doubt, they will turn their rabid media to these latest upstarts.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2018 3:55 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:sleaze       Good Jews complain about the war criminal Netanyahu and his corrupt regime (including his criminal wife..)...

And the Netanyahu/Zionist propaganda machine goes into overdrive attempting to paint them as "anti-Semites", "anti-Israel" and "racist traitors"..

Last month we saw it with the Netanyahu/Zionist goon-squad labelling proud Israeli Natali Portman as a traitorous, racist anti-Semite when she objected to the Netanyahu regime --  tomorrow, no doubt, they will turn their rabid media to these latest upstarts.

Their normal label for them is 'self hating Jews'. I'm glad to know many of them lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 10, 2018 11:44 pm

sassy wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:sleaze       Good Jews complain about the war criminal Netanyahu and his corrupt regime (including his criminal wife..)...

Their normal label for them is 'self hating Jews'.   I'm glad to know many of them lol.

Under the New Zionist Propaganda Push Jews that speak out for Peace are now Anti-Semites, ask Didge IF you're Not Zionist you're NOT a Jew Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2018 1:14 am

veya_victaous wrote:
sassy wrote:

Their normal label for them is 'self hating Jews'.   I'm glad to know many of them lol.

Under the New Zionist Propaganda Push Jews that speak out for Peace are now Anti-Semites, ask Didge IF you're Not Zionist you're NOT a Jew Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

You see, this is what vile little nasty antisemites do, they lie

I never said if you are not a zionist you are not a Jew

Can you show where I did make such a claim?

Nope

This is all you can do 

This group happens to want peace for both sides

I agree on some of their views and not others

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 11, 2018 3:01 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
sassy wrote:

Nope

This is all you can do 

I said
Most Jews are not Zionists, when Pointing out that I am Not Anti-Semitic I am Anti Zionist.  
and you said they weren't real Jews and that All real jews are Zionists.

You keep saying I hate Jews Find one post where I have said that Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
You make Up Shit about posters so anyone is allowed to make up anything they want about you as fair turn about.
Mr 'Chicken Comes from the supermarket'
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2018 3:23 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

Nope

This is all you can do 

I said
Most Jews are not Zionists, when Pointing out that I am Not Anti-Semitic I am Anti Zionist.  
and you said they weren't real Jews and that All real jews are Zionists.

You keep saying I hate Jews Find one post where I have said that Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
You make Up Shit about posters so anyone is allowed to make up anything they want about you as fair turn about.
Mr 'Chicken Comes from the supermarket'

Bullshit alert again

I never claimed any such thing say they were not real Jews. I said most Jews were Zionists and again proved you wrong on this and that you must then, by proxy hate many Jews. Being as many are Zionists. You have like many haters do, try to make Zionism comparable to ISIS, just as some do claiming it is comparable to Nazism. This has no foundation and is done, simple to justify hate of Zionists. Now there is beyond doubt some extremist zionists, but just like there is extremist Muslims, that does not mean you can then justify hating all Muslims, can you?

Now best you post up this evidence or all can see. Yet again, you are nothing more than a regressive lying left wing retard

You do hate Jews and the other day you said the following

veya_victaous wrote:

that anyone that thinks they are part of a 'Chosen people' is an easily hateable wanker.

Now this concept is not racial, even though you dumbly thought it was and this does not effect the well being and equality of anyone else. It may well be a really absurd religious belief, but you are using that as a pretext to hate the majority of religious Jews. Who do believe this.

That is not criticsm, but again a prime example of your antisemitism.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 11, 2018 3:34 am

LOL
I said people that Hold Racist Beliefs (like claiming to belong to a chosen race)were easily hateable, I did not Say I hated Jew TRY AGAIN dillweed

You said it I'm not so overly invested in a forum to bother going through the mountains of Zionist Rubbish to find where you said it.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2018 3:42 am

veya_victaous wrote:LOL
I said people that Hold Racist Beliefs (like claiming to belong to a chosen race)were easily hateable, I did not Say I hated Jew TRY AGAIN dillweed

You said it I'm not so overly invested in a forum to bother going through the mountains of Zionist Rubbish to find where you said it.

As seen, you buy into a Far Right and Far left and Muslim extremist belief, that argues that this is a racial belief. When its nothing of the sort. You went onto argue on the same thread, making the same false claims with Judaism.

So again you are not even understanding what this concept of a chosen belief means, or how it includes all humanity, within Judaism.

Now many Jews believe in this concept of a chosen people

Thus, you believe many of them are hateable wankers.

That is hate speech and nothing more than grounded in many old Antisemitic beliefs against Jews.

Now I have no problem with criticism, against this concept, but to claim it makes them hateable wankers, is not criticism, but hate itself. Again this concept is about a covenant with their God and again does not effect the well being and equality of anyone. In other words, teaching such a belief, does not effect anyone who is not a Jew.

So you could not back up you lies on me, yet again

Quelle surprise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down