NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious couple who weigh a combined 55 STONE claim they have been banned from taxis after 36-stone boyfriend broke the car suspension of TWO cabs

5 posters

Go down

Furious couple who weigh a combined 55 STONE claim they have been banned from taxis after 36-stone boyfriend broke the car suspension of TWO cabs Empty Furious couple who weigh a combined 55 STONE claim they have been banned from taxis after 36-stone boyfriend broke the car suspension of TWO cabs

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 09, 2018 10:30 am

Couple Marcus Edwards and Taylor Faulkner are furious with a taxi firm
They claim they are banned from Centrex Cars because Edwards broke two cars
The 29-year-old weighs 36 stone and uses the company up to four times a day
The Birmingham pair say they have been discriminated against due to their size

Furious couple who weigh a combined 55 STONE claim they have been banned from taxis after 36-stone boyfriend broke the car suspension of TWO cabs 4C01170300000578-5707763-Marcus_Edwards_pictured_who_weighs_36_stone_claims_he_has_been_b-m-88_1525853476214

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5707763/Couple-weigh-combined-55-STONE-claim-banned-taxis.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Furious couple who weigh a combined 55 STONE claim they have been banned from taxis after 36-stone boyfriend broke the car suspension of TWO cabs Empty Re: Furious couple who weigh a combined 55 STONE claim they have been banned from taxis after 36-stone boyfriend broke the car suspension of TWO cabs

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 09, 2018 10:32 am

Edwards who weighs 36 stone is registered obese, has cellulitis in his legs, body fluid problems, and has blood clots in his lungs and heart.

He is appalled by the company's decision, as he has been a 'loyal customer' for the past five years and spends up to £20 a day on the rides, he told the Sun.

He even books a five seater van when taking rides.

Edwards told the paper: 'I am obese because of my medical problems but this is discrimination against larger people like me, pure and simple.

'I don't believe I have knackered two cars' suspensions but I think they just don't want a person of my size around them.

'They should realise I suffer from a disease called obesity. After all the money we have spent with them they should be ashamed.'

Whine whine bleat bleat....Go on a fucking diet then!

You suffer from a disease called gluttony.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Furious couple who weigh a combined 55 STONE claim they have been banned from taxis after 36-stone boyfriend broke the car suspension of TWO cabs Empty Re: Furious couple who weigh a combined 55 STONE claim they have been banned from taxis after 36-stone boyfriend broke the car suspension of TWO cabs

Post by Syl Wed May 09, 2018 11:36 am

Instead of taking cabs everywhere, if he (and her) walked instead, that would help solve their problem.

When someone is as obese as he is, personal hygiene must surely become a problem. Maybe the taxi drivers were also losing money wasting worktime trying to get rid of the smell he left behind.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed May 09, 2018 12:41 pm

Furious couple who weigh a combined 55 STONE claim they have been banned from taxis after 36-stone boyfriend broke the car suspension of TWO cabs 3356277174

He should be using a trucking company to move him around -- not inflicting himself on some poor suffering taxi drivers...

I reckon a 3 or 4 tonne truck could handle it, preferably with a powered tailgate to lift him up..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed May 09, 2018 1:24 pm

Even though I tried to stand up for the overweight, in this instance this is way over even my tolerance. He's way to big for an average car on his own, if they go out together I'm suprised the car even manages to take off.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu May 10, 2018 12:40 am

All he's doing is whining because he's too fat and lazy to walk.

To get to that size, by stuffing his face, is his own fault.

Instead of pity me, get out there, exercise, eat healthily and stop thinking the world owes you a living!
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down