NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combating Antisemitism

+6
HoratioTarr
magica
Syl
Vintage
veya_victaous
Andy
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Combating Antisemitism - Page 2 Empty Combating Antisemitism

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2018 6:34 am

First topic message reminder :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=Ukd05G9ggb0

Last edited by Didge on Thu May 10, 2018 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Combating Antisemitism - Page 2 Empty Re: Combating Antisemitism

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2018 6:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2018 8:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaUf9Mojr-c

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 14, 2018 10:33 am

VEYA...I have removed that most offensive post....

NO excuses for that AT ALL

IF that had been posted by such as major.or even Tommy or whoever there would be an uproar to have them banned....

NOT that I think even tommy would be THAT crass.

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 14, 2018 10:34 am

It wasnt even funny....more like sick
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon May 14, 2018 5:38 pm

Lord Foul wrote:VEYA...I have removed that most offensive post....

IF that had been posted by such as major.or even Tommy or whoever there would be an uproar to have them banned....

I find the entire thread offensive.  Remove it all!  Supremacists--whether white or zionist--are essentially saying that "those others" are not worthy.  It's a relative way of saying I'm better than you...the message of all aggressors, enemies of equality everywhere.

Netanyahu and Trump are the perfect spokesmen for this kind to cultural imperialism.  Small wonder that they are also racists.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2018 8:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I find the entire thread offensive.  Remove it all!  Supremacists--whether white or zionist--are essentially saying that "those others" are not worthy.  It's a relative way of saying I'm better than you...the message of all aggressors, enemies of equality everywhere.

Netanyahu and Trump are the perfect spokesmen for this kind to cultural imperialism.  Small wonder that they are also racists.

You find combating antisemitisn offensive?

You now claim that the hate of Jews, is actually white supremacy and caused by Zionism?

Wow

Explain to the forum, how a white supremacist group in the Nazis' ended up murdering millions of Jews, Poles, Slavs, Russians, Homosexuals, disabled etc and that this means combating this hate by the Nazi's, is white supremacy to you?

One thing you have shown, is in fact that you are ignorant on Antisemitism and if you had seen Veyas post around Anne Frank, you would have been as disgusted as I was.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon May 14, 2018 11:59 pm

We never banned Anyone for a joke, we did let them Post similar, because despite all the claims we censure shit we don't, we Allow free speech
So how about you GO FUCK YOURSELF and stop sticking your beak in where it's not needed, it was posted from IMGUR which would not have it if it was considered Racist material.

AND I Agree with Quill this is Totally an Offensive thread designed to Promote a form of White Supremacism.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2018 12:05 am

veya_victaous wrote:

We never banned Anyone for a joke, we did let them Post similar, because despite all the claims we censure shit we don't, we Allow free speech  
So how about you GO FUCK YOURSELF and stop sticking your beak in where it's not needed, it was posted from IMGUR which would not have it if it was considered Racist material.

AND I Agree with Quill this is Totally an Offensive thread designed to Promote a form of White Supremacism.  

You think mocking Anne Frank, with words saying, "Only if you call me a Jewish slut" is not antisemitic?

This shows why more than anything such a thread is needed, as you are clueless on Antisemitism.

The fact that two of you think combating Antisemitism, is a form of white Supremacy, when many Jews are of Middle Eastern descent and there is Black Jews, shows how warped and hateful you truely are.

By making such claims, is basically enabling antisemitism itself and by claiming its equivelent to white Supremacy, is saying its okay to be Antisemitic

No its not, because such a claim, is a complete lie and why you, more than anyone needs educating on Antisemitism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2018 12:18 am

Oh and for the record. If you are on Twitter, Facebook Veya, post up the same thing and see how long it is. Before you not only find the image removed and your account suspended

Let me know how that pans out.

I imagine you would also lose a number of your friends on facebook as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 15, 2018 1:07 am

In what way was it negative about Anne?
in what way was it negative towards Jews?
NONE
it clearly a conversation between a Jewish girl and her partner Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/QSJAetW.jpg

It's from Imgur it's a Meme, and My Friends are smarter than You and Lord Foul they wouldn't be offended by something that is clearly not offensive.
Of course some over zealous Zionist Dimwit like you report thing like this because you are too dumb to think, read and comprehend.

You and lord foul are worse than the dumbest BLM nutjob Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2018 1:15 am

Anne Frank died in a Concentration camp and was in no way a slut

A view made on concentration camps, can be seen with the phrase

"Yes Daddy concentrate me" After calling her Anne frank and telling her to get on her knees.

How you cannot even grasp that, is unbelieveable

Like I said, post this on facebook and Twitter if you have accounts and see how long it is before you have the picture taken down

Its clearly intended to insult and be offensive

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 15, 2018 1:17 am

Middle eastern people are Whites
you dumb Racist

Show me Black Jews?
And if Jews are an ethnicity, then HOW is that Genetically possible!!!!!
thank you for Showing your Zionist Hypocrisy, If there are Black Jews than 'Jew' is NOT an racial ethnicity, by basic fucking Science !!!!

Quill wrote:Supremacists--whether white or Zionist Or Islamic etc--are essentially saying that "those others" are not worthy. It's a relative way of saying I'm better than you
100% accurate. Religious/social groups that Isolate themselves, do not attempt to integrate into local/regional communities and Define themselves as special/chosen/superior are 'Supremacists' and are a terrible step backwards for humanity.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2018 1:20 am

veya_victaous wrote:Middle eastern people are Whites
you dumb Racist

Show me Black Jews?
thank you for Showing your Zionist Hypocrisy, If there are Black Jews than 'Jew' is NOT an racial ethnicity, by basic fucking Science !!!!

Quill wrote:Supremacists--whether white or Zionist Or Islamic etc--are essentially saying that "those others" are not worthy.  It's a relative way of saying I'm better than you
100% accurate. Religious/social groups that Isolate themselves, do not attempt to integrate into local/regional communities and Define themselves as special/chosen/superior are 'Supremacists' and are a terrible step backwards for humanity.

Here we go again Jews can be ethnic or religious or both

Watch the first video and bloody educate yourself on this

So when Palestinians claim they are not white like Linda Sarsour, you are going to tell her she is actually white then?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Jews

Can someone please educate this dim witted thick idiot?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 15, 2018 1:24 am

Didge wrote:Anne Frank died in a Concentration camp and was in no way a slut

A view made on concentration camps, can be seen with the phrase

"Yes Daddy concentrate me" After calling her Anne frank and telling her to get on her knees.

How you cannot even grasp that, is unbelieveable

Like I said, post this on facebook and Twitter if you have accounts and see how long it is before you have the picture taken down

Its clearly intended to insult and be offensive

I dont have accounts on those sites.

and it's not taken down from IMGUR
are you going to complain to them Now Cry baby Hypocrite Sad Sad Sad Sad

So NOTHING is your answer?
it mentions things BUT in no way implies they are negative

and is Clearly a conversation between a Jewish Girl calling herself a slut and her partner.

again HOW is it offensive ?
merely referring to History is now anti-Semitic?
In what way did it imply any negativity towards Jews or ANYONE?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2018 1:29 am

And there you have it

I point out why and did not even point out the worst parts  around the view of father to child around sex. As Anne frank was a child when she was murdered. I only pointed out the views that were antisemitic and he still cannot grasp it

I am so glad Cass is not around to see that

She would be appalled.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 15, 2018 1:39 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Middle eastern people are Whites
you dumb Racist

Show me Black Jews?

Quill wrote:Supremacists--whether white or Zionist Or Islamic etc--are essentially saying that "those others" are not worthy.  It's a relative way of saying I'm better than you

Here we go again Jews can be ethnic or religious or both According to Zionists, but impossible by science unless you are just using the same word with NO relationship to the other uses

Watch the first video and bloody educate yourself on this

So when Palestinians claim they are not white like Linda Sarsour, you are going to tell her she is actually white then? (she legally is, what is she Trans-racial now?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Jews

Can someone please educate this dim witted thick idiot?

AND HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE

Not according to your Dumb Zionist Propaganda but according to Science, Because Unlike you I don't follow Abrahamic Bullshit that is not supported by Science.

HOW is that genetically possible?

Ethnicity is https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/ethnicity
a large group of people who have the same national, racial, or cultural origins, or the state of belonging to such a group:

if they come from different continents than Clearly they are not from the same "national, racial, or cultural origins"

Like is said earlier Zionist have played the hand too far and now are just being Science/history deniers and insulting to anyone with the capacity to think, reason and apply scientific understanding to a claim.

It is a Shame Zionist like you, do so much to stir animosity towards Jews Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2018 1:43 am

Didge wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=Ukd05G9ggb0

I am posting this again for Veya to watch

His ignorance is so astounding, its now better that I have this imbicille on permenant ignore

If he has anything around moderation, I will respond to, but his ignorance and the proof now that he has been antisemitic 3 times, shows he is beyond contempt

If you lived in the UK Veya, I would bring you up on charges of Antisemitism to the Police

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 15, 2018 1:44 am

Didge wrote:And there you have it

I point out why and did not even point out the worst parts  around the view of father to child around sex. As Anne frank was a child when she was murdered. I only pointed out the views that were antisemitic and he still cannot grasp it

I am so glad Cass is not around to see that

She would be appalled.

because JUST mentioning something is not racist or Anti-Semitic Dumb ass

If you EVER post another thread bashing people that Claim discrimination of any form for the most minor and trivial occurrence Rolling Eyes
or Suggest it's left wingers ... god help you Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2018 1:48 am

Labour must expel Livingstone and Walker over antisemitism, says Jewish leader

Newly elected president of UK’s biggest Jewish group says Barnet result shows party is suffering at the polls.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/may/14/labour-ken-livingstone-jackie-walker-antisemitism-row

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 15, 2018 1:49 am

the mere fact you can even threaten to call the police on someone's views posted on an online forum that are not even anti-Semitic except to an Fundamentalist extremist that Should be locked up for public safety, shows that you are Entirely unsuitable to be in this or any discussion forum.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2018 1:52 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2018 1:54 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2018 6:00 am

The annual Report on Antisemitism in Australia 2017 has been released by the Executive Council of Australian Jewry (ECAJ), the elected representative national body of the Australian Jewish community.

The ECAJ Report records antisemitism in two broad categories: incidents and discourse.

http://www.ecaj.org.au/2017/antisemitism-in-australia-in-2017-a-summary-of-incidents-and-discourse/

Very interesting reading, giving many examples of hate expressed. To help people better understand this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2018 5:37 am

(JTA) — Muslim leaders took out a full-page ad in a major British newspaper condemning anti-Semitism.

“We understand that many in our country empathize with the Palestinians and their right to a sovereign state,” said the ad Thursday in the Telegraph, a national broadsheet. “However, we must be ever vigilant against those who cynically use international issues to vilify Jews or promote anti-Semitic tropes.”

The ad was signed by the leaders of groups including Faith Matters, a Muslim anti-extremism group; the Association of British Muslims, and Tell MAMA, a clearinghouse for complaints about anti-Muslim attacks.

The Board of Deputies of British Jews praised the ad on Twitter. “Incredible solidarity – a full-page ad by Muslim sisters & brothers in today’s @Telegraph,” it said. “Thank you. Together we will defeat the twin evils of antisemitism & anti-Muslim hate.”

Incredible solidarity – a full page ad by Muslim sisters & brothers in today’s @Telegraph. Thank you. Together we will defeat the twin evils of antisemitism & anti-Muslim hate. @FaithMattersUK @TellMamaUK @ayeshahazarika @paulsarmstrong @MakChishtyQPM @hennaraiB @Voice_of_Salam pic.twitter.com/W5PJLtHngK — Board of Deputies of British Jews (@BoardofDeputies) May 17, 2018 SHARE
Last week, the Board of Deputies had joined Tell MAMA in condemning Islamaphobia, when that group on May 8 rolled out a report on anti-Muslim bias in Britain.

Read more: https://forward.com/fast-forward/401530/british-Muslims-denounce-anti-semitism-in-ad/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2018 10:27 pm

There is no tradition of anti-Semitism in Islam

Some are suggesting that Muslims are bringing anti-Semitism to Europe. However, it was in fact Europeans who took anti-Semitism to the Arab world in the first place. Diplomats in particular played an contemptible role. An essay by Prof. Peter Wien

https://en.qantara.de/content/anti-semitism-there-is-no-tradition-of-anti-semitism-in-islam

Posters are free to mock this dedicated thread to combating Anti-semitism. Only threads deemed by the Moderation team are exempt from abuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2018 10:48 pm

soz wrong thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2