NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new national day has been announced by the PM... 'Stephen Lawrence day'!

+9
JulesV
Andy
nicko
magica
Raggamuffin
Victorismyhero
Original Quill
eddie
Tommy Monk
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A new national day has been announced by the PM... 'Stephen Lawrence day'! - Page 2 Empty A new national day has been announced by the PM... 'Stephen Lawrence day'!

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/697970/stephen-lawrence-day-april-22-theresa-may-racist-murder-25-years-Doreen-Eltham

https://www.channel4.com/news/lawrence-murder-trial-the-forensic-evidence

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/the-rod-liddle-article-which-threatened-stephen-lawrence-trial-as-it-had-barely-begun-51305/

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

A new national day has been announced by the PM... 'Stephen Lawrence day'! - Page 2 Empty Re: A new national day has been announced by the PM... 'Stephen Lawrence day'!

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:58 pm

because it places undue emphasis on the one, to the exclusion of the rest?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

A new national day has been announced by the PM... 'Stephen Lawrence day'! - Page 2 Empty Re: A new national day has been announced by the PM... 'Stephen Lawrence day'!

Post by eddie Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:01 pm

Lord Foul wrote:because it places undue emphasis on the one, to the exclusion of the rest?

Were you replying to me saying this?

But just because something is commonplace why is it wrong to pick one, and make a thing of it?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:08 pm

because then the "one" becomes the whole thing, and the rest are marginalised and forgotten...

and further to my other point about having these "days " and their significace to the vast majority of the people.....do you know (without googling) what "day" it is today???
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:11 pm

Jules wrote:One of the meanest, nastiest threads I've seen in a long time. No

Why? It is a matter of genuine public interest. Is that not what forums like this are supposed to address?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:19 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

You want evidence now...!!!???

You haven't bothered with needing any recently RE Syria...

But all you need do is look at prison population and how it is rife with gangs... and the wider gang culture in black communities in US...!!!

Deflection alert

So you basically have no evidence for your accusation

So you now claim, that because of a Prison population, due to a multitude of crimes, even though far more whites reside in prisons by a long margin.

So clearly, based on your reasoning, you must believe the following

I would say that 'white culture' of rape/child sex abuse/child abuse/domestic violence/pop/get rich quick/fuck the police, black, Asians & their 'them & us' mentality etc is the problem... and that this type of 'white culture' thinking/behaviour is so widespread and dominant among  white communities, that it is really what 'acculturates' so many other whites in the country to think/behave the same...

Is that what you think based on your warped reasoning of white people?

WTF are you talking about...???

Whites in US are 64% of national population... but only 30% of prison numbers...

While blacks in US are 12% nationally... and 33% of prison numbers...!!!

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/01/12/shrinking-gap-between-number-of-blacks-and-whites-in-prison/

And quill... 'black culture' & thinking/behaviour is the cause... as well as resulting effects...!

Those vast majority of blacks in US who DON'T succumb to the destructive 'black culture' thinking/behaviour etc, and who steer themselves away from it and towards more constructive and beneficial and socially acceptable decent & law abiding thinking/behaviour etc tend to thrive and do well as valued members of American society!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:21 pm

Lord Foul wrote:because then the "one" becomes the whole thing, and the rest are marginalised and forgotten...

and further to my other point about having these "days " and their significace to the vast majority of the people.....do you know (without googling) what "day" it is today???

No, you’re wrong. You don’t help a cause by saying “Rather than choose one we choose none”
Where does that get you?

And no, I don’t know what day tomorrow is, I have no care of  “special” days anyway, I don’t care for Saint days of any country or Royal days or even “Special people days” like the one in the OP.  That’s not the point.

Last edited by eddie on Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:27 pm

Lord Foul wrote:because then the "one" becomes the whole thing, and the rest are marginalised and forgotten...

St George's day was yesterday... not that anyone in the MSM bothered to mention it at all...

Have no idea what 'day' today is...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

St George's day was yesterday... not that anyone in the MSM bothered to mention it at all...

Did you mention it?
Did you start a thread? Not that I’ve seen.
So how about owning what you say.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:42 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Did you mention it?

St George was a Palestinian soldier serving in the army of the Roman empire.

Just thought I'd mention it.........
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:44 pm

I know. And I thank you for mentioning it.
You see, most “important” things are a load of bollocks, when you really get down to it.

It’s just labels and notions.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:10 pm

today is.................

WORLD BOOK DAY

Held to honour all the books that have been persecuted through the centuries by totalitarian states
Stalins russia
hitlers germany
pol pot
and the
PC brigade (all those poor censored Noddy books)

Last edited by Lord Foul on Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:12 pm

Lord Foul wrote:today is.................

WORLD BOOK DAY

Okay? Do you care? If you do why haven’t you started a thread?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:31 pm

Lord Foul wrote:today is.................

WORLD BOOK DAY

Held to honour all the books that have been persecuted through the centuries by totalitarian states
Stalins russia
hitlers germany
pol pot
and the
PC brigade (all those poor censored Noddy books)

Too damn true, yer Lordship. Big Ears is one of the most maligned of characters in history...though I'm still a bit suspicious about his relationship with Noddy.

Still, they did have a liking for classic cars, even if they weren't Series 2 Land Rovers...................
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:03 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:

Deflection alert

So you now claim, that because of a Prison population, due to a multitude of crimes, even though far more whites reside in prisons by a long margin.

I would say that 'white culture' of rape/child sex abuse/child abuse/domestic violence/pop/get rich quick/fuck the police, black, Asians & their 'them & us' mentality etc is the problem... and that this type of 'white culture' thinking/behaviour is so widespread and dominant among  white communities, that it is really what 'acculturates' so many other whites in the country to think/behave the same...

WTF are you talking about...???

Whites in US are 64% of national population... but only 30% of prison numbers...

While blacks in US are 12% nationally... and 33% of prison numbers...!!!

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/01/12/shrinking-gap-between-number-of-blacks-and-whites-in-prison/

And quill... 'black culture' & thinking/behaviour is the cause... as well as resulting effects...!

Those vast majority of blacks in US who DON'T succumb to the destructive 'black culture' thinking/behaviour etc, and who steer themselves away from it and towards more constructive and beneficial and socially acceptable decent & law abiding thinking/behaviour etc tend to thrive and do well as valued members of American society!!!

WTF are you on about?

This is the UK

So now you claim the Black culture is based on crimes in the US

Your idiocy gets worse buy the minute and again more whites are in US prison

So again the points still stand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:14 am

Well all I can say is this. Is that Victor and Fred (who have no experince of racism). Are so set against a murdered black person having a national day, which changed history in this country. Bringing to light the problems of racism and the Police. So much so it brought about changes.

What does it say about those two posters, that are so set against this day?

That used the poorest and most idiotic of excuses. Like claiming others should have a national day and in my whole times on these forums. Have never seen them call for such a day once for the ones they proposed. Only when the Uk decided they wanted to have a national day for a murdered black person. Did they suddenelly decide that others should have a national day.

In other words, their views were a crock of shit and basically being used to deny a day for this person, not even caring for a day for these other people they only championed the moment a black person was honoured.

That I find pathetic and proves further neither have learnt a damn thing from this event in history. And continue this same inherant problem of racism. The question to ask, is whether either would have batted an eyelid, if the victim honoured was white?

The jury is certainly out on that.

Stephen’s mother, Doreen Lawrence, welcomed the announcement. “I feel honoured [May] has recognised the changes that have been made in Stephen’s name and the changes that are still needed,” she said.

Stephen Lawrence Day would be “an opportunity for young people to use their voices and should be embedded in our education and wider system regardless of the government of the day”, she added. The first Stephen Lawrence Day will be on 22 April 2019

Last edited by Didge on Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:21 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

St George was a Palestinian soldier serving in the army of the Roman empire.

Just thought I'd mention it.........

Actually, he was a Roman soldier of Greek origin and officer in the Guard of Roman emperor Diocletian.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:45 am

It's Anzac day today, 25/4/2018, do Veya and Wolfie know?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:46 am

Didge... I was talking with quill about the US when you jumped in... obviously you didn't realise this...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:36 pm

I haven't read the other replies yet, my own opinion is...

Stephen Lawrence, tragic though his death was, has had far more publicity and notoriety than most other people who have been murdered in this country in recent history.

The way police acted here (if indeed there was a cover up) has been no different to the way the police have acted for decades in covering up racist crimes.

We don't have national days in honour of the thousands of other victims who's lives has been cut short....his life was no less or no more valuable than all the others.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:18 pm

And didge... I just noticed you did claim that there are more whites in US prison than blacks...

I have already put up the figures that show your claim is wrong...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:43 pm

Syl wrote:I haven't read the other replies yet, my own opinion is...

Stephen Lawrence, tragic though his death was, has had far more publicity and notoriety than most other people who have been murdered in this country in recent history.

The way police acted here (if indeed there was a cover up) has been no different to the way the police have acted for decades in covering up racist crimes.

We don't have national days in honour of the thousands of other victims who's lives has been cut short....his life was no less or no more valuable than all the others.

I totally agree Syl, have a greeny. Nice to see you back again, hope you had a good holiday x
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:45 pm

magica wrote:
Syl wrote:I haven't read the other replies yet, my own opinion is...

I totally agree Syl, have a greeny. Nice to see you back again, hope you had a good holiday x

Thanks Mags....for the greeny and the welcome back. albino
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:51 pm

I see the same poor arguments are being used and again somecannot understand the significance of this case

Frankly, not even bother going to try, those moaning are white and have no clue or experince of racism

At the end of the day, if people do not like it, then tough, its now a national day and you clearly have not learn from the problems of the past.

@Tommy I did see your link and again you are still being retarded

Your view is on people in prison, not those who are not in prison

Hence your reasoning, would still apply to whites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:02 pm

You are not the judge and jury for anyone else's opinion Didge, you can have your opinion that this is right, just as others can have their opinion that it isn't right - for whatever reason they choose, we, thankfully can still have differing opinions in this country, just about anyway.
Get off your high horse before you have a nose bleed.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:06 pm

Vintage wrote:You are not the judge and jury for anyone else's opinion Didge, you can have your opinion that this is right, just as others can have their opinion that it isn't right - for whatever reason they choose, we, thankfully can still have differing opinions in this country, just about anyway.

I am having an opinion on others opinions, so best you fucking get used to that

So my view is clearly people, who are complaining are white.

They fail to understand or have ever received any racism and have no clue to the significance of this
case.

We have never seen a single poster call for a remeberance day for the ones, that the posters claimed should have one before and only when Stephen Lawrence has one. Do then those white people chip in whinging.

Frankly, its all bullshit and to me shows how still there is some subconscious racism within people, because how the fuck is this day ever going to effect anyone. Other than to continue to help highlight the problems of racism.

If that is an issue to you and others, then there is something emphatically wrong with you all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:26 pm

Didge you complete idiot... in the US... in prisons... whites are 30% of prisoners... blacks are 33% of prisoners...!!!

Clearly stated in above article!!!

But as I already said to quill... this thread is not about the US or US prisons!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Didge you complete idiot... in the US... in prisons... whites are 30% of prisoners... blacks are 33% of prisoners...!!!

Clearly stated in above article!!!

But as I already said to quill... this thread is not about the US or US prisons!!!

You are a complete fucking retard

How does a number of people based in prison, in one country, constitue a view and claim that you make for black people in the Uk, in the US or globally? There is still hundreds of thousands of whites in prison, thus still using your warped view, would have to be used onto white people

What about all the people not in prison?

Your claim is based on an absurd racist piece of bullshit, claiming its a widespread view. Not only is that retarded, is basing a claim, that all Black people in prison, is based on them all having the entire same view

This thread is about Stephen Lawrence, which you still post bullshit about, because you are nothing more than racist scum

So post up some evidence you twat

People in prison, does not constitute evidence, idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:36 pm

I'm not suprised no one calls for a remembrance day for one particular person when there are many victims of all walks of life who are worthy of remembrance. There are also many mothers who have fought hard for justice for their children some never have the luxury of being able to bury their child going to their grave not knowing where they child ended up or even why. There is no need to call people racist because they don't think this idea is right, you can have an opinion on opinions if you wish so can everyone else but we don't tend to lecture people at length on how wrong they are.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:38 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Did you mention it?

Well?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:43 pm

Vintage wrote:I'm not suprised no one calls for a remembrance day for one particular person when there are many victims of all walks of life who are worthy of remembrance. There are also many mothers who have fought hard for justice for their children some never have the luxury of being able to bury their child going to their grave not knowing where they child ended up or even why. There is no need to call people racist because they don't think this idea is right, you can have an opinion on opinions if you wish so can everyone else but we don't tend to lecture people at length on how wrong they are.

Then why are you not championing any of the above casues?

Did i call people racist? ( Other than Tommy. Who is the biggest idiot racist going and if you cannot see that, then i suggest you take off your protect racism glasses. As he made the most idiotic claim, based on black people, based on a minority number in prison. Claiming this view was widespread. Which is about the biggest load of racist babble ever)

What did I actually say?

Do you understand what subconscious means?

Are you somehow afraid of criticism and continually want to shield people from this

Well its called free speech, so stop with the bollocks on opinions, because it also means I am entittled to an opinion also and I am not stopping anyone having theirs.

Why again does anyone here have a problem with the day?

Is it going to effect you or anyone else? Other than in the possible hope you might actually understand the problems of racism for once?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:55 pm

I see Tommy was being disingenious

A new national day has been announced by the PM... 'Stephen Lawrence day'! - Page 2 FT_18.01.10_PrisonRaceGaps

The respondents in the "some other race" category are reclassified as white by the Census Bureau in its official estimates of race. This means that more than 90% of allHispanic or Latino Americans are counted as "white" in some statistics of the US government.

WHITE HISPANIC AND LATINO AMERICANS - WIKIPEDIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:57 pm

Nothing wrong with free speech, its the self righteous lecturing that's so boring.
There are so many deserving causes - that's the problem why single out one individual? Let's have a remembrance day for everyone killed due to their ethnicity, political leanings and religion - just to make it fair. That should cover just about everyone.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:00 pm

Vintage wrote:Nothing wrong with free speech, its the self righteous lecturing that's so boring.
There are so many deserving causes - that's the problem why single out one individual? Let's have a remembrance day for everyone killed due to their ethnicity, political leanings and religion - just to make it fair. That should cover just about everyone.

So yours is not lecturing then?

Vintage wrote:You are not the judge and jury for anyone else's opinion Didge, you can have your opinion that this is right, just as others can have their opinion that it isn't right - for whatever reason they choose, we, thankfully can still have differing opinions in this country, just about anyway.

That is lecturing, but I did not piss and moan, as you did

It means, I do not stop you lecturing, but you seem to think, I should not be able to say my peice

If you want to start campaigning for such a day, to remember all victims, you have my vote

Let me know when you start, so i can

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:02 pm

Didge has picked up on the point I’ve been making throughout the thread.

Why are people moaning about a day of rememberence when not one person has really given a real reason why it’s wrong?

No one has answered my question, which I asked twice.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:08 pm

My reason is simply why pick out one individual amongst so many?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:10 pm

Vintage wrote:My reason is simply why pick out one individual amongst so many?

So, because there are so many then we should choose none?
You have to start somewhere, with someone, right?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:19 pm

Ok so we start here what about everyone else in similar circumstances are we to have a day for each person or maybe a few people on each day. What makes one person more deserving than another to have a day of remembrance named for them?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:22 pm

Vintage wrote:Ok so we start here what about everyone else in similar circumstances are we to have a day for each person or maybe a few people on each day. What makes one person more deserving than another to have a day of remembrance named for them?

You see, the above shows you are not even understanding why they choose this day and the significance the case had on this country.

Something similar would be Hillsborough, the victims of grooming gangs etc. Events that had
the police fail the victims, hatch and cover up the investigations. To then later cause public outcry and have laws and policies changed. To hope to ensure they never happen again.

Its the combinations of the problems that arose out of the 3 I have sampled above.

That makes them unique

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

Didge wrote:
Vintage wrote:Ok so we start here what about everyone else in similar circumstances are we to have a day for each person or maybe a few people on each day. What makes one person more deserving than another to have a day of remembrance named for them?

You see, the above shows you are not even understanding why they choose this day and the significance the case had on this country.

Something similar would be Hillsborough, the victims of grooming gangs etc. Events that had
the police fail the victims, hatch and cover up the investigations. To then later cause public outcry and have laws and policies changed. To hope to ensure they never happen again.

Its the combinations of the problems that arose out of the 3 I have sampled above.

That makes them unique

I totally agree with you
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:04 pm

So do we choose a person from Hillsborough and have a day for them and choose a victim of the grooming gangs and have a day named for them?, Where do you start, how do you treat people equally that have been victims in similar circumstances. What makes one individual more important than the next to have a day named for them? I understand the circumstances that change laws and the country's outlook very well thank you, which is why I'm asking these questions.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:07 pm

Vintage wrote:So do we choose a person from Hillsborough and have a day for them and choose a victim of the grooming gangs and have a day named for them?, Where do you start, how do you treat people equally that have been victims in similar circumstances. What makes one individual more important than the next to have a day named for them? I understand the circumstances that change laws and the country's outlook very well thank you, which is why I'm asking these questions.

You can’t have a day for every dead person who died as a result of a misjustice or tragedy, no one is really disputing that. But again, why have none, because you can only pick one?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:11 pm

Vintage wrote:So do we choose a person from Hillsborough and have a day for them and choose a victim of the grooming gangs and have a day named for them?, Where do you start, how do you treat people equally that have been victims in similar circumstances. What makes one individual more important than the next to have a day named for them? I understand the circumstances that change laws and the country's outlook very well thank you, which is why I'm asking these questions.

I agree with you Vin. As they can't do one for everyone why not a victim's day, for all the murdered people. That will include, black, white, young, old, everyone without picking out one person.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:16 pm

You still not grasping this are you, in that its a combination of events

The Police failings, the cockups by the police, how such mistakes led to changes and inquiries

It happened in all 3 events

So if you are going to remember Hillsborough, its about Hillsborough and not say other footballing disasters like Heysel stadium.

So again, I fail to see how you are not grasping this.

There is many victims of child abuse and with the grooming gangs, many of this was covered up, a view not to tackle suspects due to fears of racism, inaction by the councils etc. So again, you would have a day for these victims, to highlight the problems with the cases.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:24 pm

I simply want to know why nobody isn’t answering my question.

Just because it’s hard to pick only one, does that mean we should have none?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:25 pm

Didge just posted the numbers on US prisons and proved himself wrong...!

Eddie... this is not a day for the remembrance of every victim of racist murder... it is a day to bang on about SL and how he was a victim of racist murder, even though, out of all the witnesses, only Duwayne Brooks claimed one of the gang said 'what, what n---er'... when the others said that this was not said... and that was the only thing that there ever was in the whole claim of the attack being in any way 'racist'...

And Duwayne Brooks changed his story a number of times... and he was deemed by the judge as being unreliable witness and ignored...!!!

So where is any evidence that SL was attacked purely as a random racially motivated murder...???

Truth is... THERE ISN'T ANY EVIDENCE OF THIS!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Didge just posted the numbers on US prisons and proved himself wrong...!

Eddie... this is not a day for the remembrance of every victim of racist murder... it is a day to bang on about SL and how he was a victim of racist murder, even though, out of all the witnesses, only Duwayne Brooks claimed one of the gang said 'what, what n---er'... when the others said that this was not said... and that was the only thing that there ever was in the whole claim of the attack being in any way 'racist'...

And Duwayne Brooks changed his story a number of times... and he was deemed by the judge as being unreliable witness and ignored...!!!

So where is any evidence that SL was attacked purely as a random racially motivated murder...???

Truth is... THERE ISN'T ANY EVIDENCE OF THIS!!!

It’s what he represents, Tommy.

Be entirely honest, if this was a white victim, would you be making a fuss? I will take your answer as the truth. I don’t assume people lie.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:30 pm

Didge wrote:I see Tommy was being disingenious

A new national day has been announced by the PM... 'Stephen Lawrence day'! - Page 2 FT_18.01.10_PrisonRaceGaps

The respondents in the "some other race" category are reclassified as white by the Census Bureau in its official estimates of race. This means that more than 90% of allHispanic or Latino Americans are counted as "white" in some statistics of the US government.

WHITE HISPANIC AND LATINO AMERICANS - WIKIPEDIA

Tommy discounted countless hispanic people, who 90% are classified also as white, making whites like i said more than Blacks in US prisons

Nothing worse than a lying racist twat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:42 pm

Eddie... where is the evidence that the SL attack was random & racially motivated...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:01 pm

Didge...

'... counted as "white" in some statistics of the US government...'

Is irrelevant to the figures I put up... where the different racial/ethnic groups are clearly defined!!!

So stop twisting...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:43 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Didge...

'... counted as "white" in some statistics of the US government...'

Is irrelevant to the figures I put up... where the different racial/ethnic groups are clearly defined!!!

So stop twisting...

Tommy, you proved you are a racist idiot

As again many Hispanics are classed as white, around 90%

Again your views are just more examples of the racist steotypes that you hold of black people

Now I asked you to back up your racist claim, where you claimed this invented view you had of black people was widespread. Instead of providing evidence off views of black people . You were even more idiotic and racisat and provided me with a number of black people in prison. Without a clue how any single one was in prison, or the views they have. Let alone the millions of black Americans who are not in prison, with the views they have. You just stupidly associated crime commited by blacks in America, to be associated with some warped sterotype you have on black people

You are nothing more than an idiot and the worst racist one at that

Now, for the last time

Post up evidence to back your claim

If you cannot, it simple further proves what a racist idiot you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next