NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman told to 'speak English' in racial assault on Tube

+2
eddie
Tommy Monk
6 posters

Go down

Woman told to 'speak English' in racial assault on Tube  Empty Woman told to 'speak English' in racial assault on Tube

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:17 pm

A Spanish woman was dragged around a tube carriage by her hair by two women who told her to 'speak English when in England'.

The 24-year-old was left with head injuries after she was set upon by two female passengers who pulled her hair during what police described as a “vicious” assault.

The victim was pulled around by her hair, which resulted in injuries to her scalp and cuts to her face.

British Transport Police said the women were black and had braided hair.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43766985

Has anyone seen any mention of this on the main stream TV news channels...?

I wonder how much media coverage this would be getting, as well as the subsequent stream of politicians popping up on the news condemning the 'racism'... had it been a black/brown woman being shouted at to 'speak English when in England' while being attacked by two whites...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Woman told to 'speak English' in racial assault on Tube  Empty Re: Woman told to 'speak English' in racial assault on Tube

Post by eddie Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:49 pm

You wanna talk about the story or black people?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Woman told to 'speak English' in racial assault on Tube  Empty Re: Woman told to 'speak English' in racial assault on Tube

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:55 pm

The TV news is just horrible, do NOT rely on any channel for accurate news reporting. News is always better read than watched.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:40 pm

eddie wrote:You wanna talk about the story or black people?

The OP is clear...

'Address the post, not the poster'

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:55 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:You wanna talk about the story or black people?

The OP is clear...

'Address the post, not the poster'

Ooh nice, throwing my own words back at me. Spunky! But still. Is this thread about the story or black people? Answer the question for this poster.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:07 am

Is there any footage of this on a link? It is ridiculous

If I were with English people in another country, even if I were able to speak said language I would still speAk in English to other English people

How fucking ridiculous to say to a Spanish person ''you should be speaking English''

Is this even real?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:46 am

Eddie... the article is about a violent racist attack by two women against a foreign national woman, with the two attackers shouting 'speak English in England' while beating her up...

Now... do you want to talk about the story as you would normally do... or does the fact that the attackers were black and foreign woman white, make a difference to you somehow...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:51 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Eddie... the article is about a violent racist attack by two women against a foreign national woman, with the two attackers shouting 'speak English in England' while beating her up...

Now... do you want to talk about the story as you would normally do... or does the fact that the attackers were black and foreign woman white, make a difference to you somehow...?

whatever the case of skin colour, the whole scenario is quite bizarre imo

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:23 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

A Spanish woman was dragged around a tube carriage by her hair by two women who told her to 'speak English when in England'.

The 24-year-old was left with head injuries after she was set upon by two female passengers who pulled her hair during what police described as a “vicious” assault.

The victim was pulled around by her hair, which resulted in injuries to her scalp and cuts to her face.

I wonder how much media coverage this would be getting, as well as the subsequent stream of politicians popping up on the news condemning the 'racism'... had it been a black/brown woman being shouted at to 'speak English when in England' while being attacked by two whites...!?

Rolling Eyes

Having never seen a genuinely black skinned person in my life --  although I have seen many people in a wide range of shades of brown, and down to a pasty/translucent pinky-white colour --  I find this story to be deliberately 'racially charged' by poor li'l Tommykins right from the "get-go"...

Just wish the odious little Englische racist crew on here (i.e. Tommy, Gelico, Smelly' & co.) would stop using their "black" terminology for anyone with skin darker than their own "white" supremacist standards..

As to those two obnoxious attackers themselves, if caught they should be charged, convicted (and hopefully given a stint in jail..), just the same as any other violent and bullying thugs.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:43 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Having never seen a genuinely black skinned person in my life --  although I have seen many people in a wide range of shades of brown, and down to a pasty/translucent pinky-white colour --  I find this story to be deliberately 'racially charged' by poor li'l Tommykins right from the "get-go"...

Just wish the odious little Englische racist crew on here (i.e. Tommy, Gelico, Smelly' & co.) would stop using their "black" terminology for anyone with skin darker than their own "white" supremacist standards..

As to those two obnoxious attackers themselves, if caught they should be charged, convicted (and hopefully given a stint in jail..), just the same as any other violent and bullying thugs.

You are not doing this hate filled fake news right wolf

This is how to lie based on the Gelico dumb train

Tommy is the living form of Hitler and the love child of Satan.
Gelico is their love child
They are going to rape and stone to death all people that do not eat fried chicken and apples.#

Its why i will never again take Gelico seriously and have lost all respect for her

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:30 am

Didge wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

They are going to rape and stone to death all people that do not eat fried chicken and apples.#

Its why i will never again take Gelico seriously and have lost all respect for her

In a few days' time you'll be saying how you've been mates with Gelico for ages and that she'll never lose your respect. Woman told to 'speak English' in racial assault on Tube  3408175593
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:03 pm

Didge wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Looks like dodgy dossier didge has lost the plot...!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:

Looks like dodgy dossier didge has lost the plot...!!!

lol!

Oh look Azrael is here (fake news alert)

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:22 pm

There is nothing fake about the op news article... the only thing that is fake is the outrage against racism from so many in the media and political class when they think it is a white British person responsible for some slight against a black or brown skinned person or Muslim or other foreigner... but who stay silent when it is an attack by a black/brown person on a white person...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:32 pm

You Tube is full of videos of Americans attacking people for not speaking English. I couldn't find anything about Brits doing that.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:35 pm

This would normally be all over the news... but because the 2 attackers were black, and victim white, the media stay quiet on it...!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:38 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:You Tube is full of videos of Americans attacking people for not speaking English.  I couldn't find anything about Brits doing that.

So how about verbal abuse?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down