NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim Who Sexually Abused Children Spared Jail Because His Wife Doesn't Speak English - Family Needs Him

2 posters

Go down

Muslim Who Sexually Abused Children Spared Jail Because His Wife Doesn't Speak English - Family Needs Him Empty Muslim Who Sexually Abused Children Spared Jail Because His Wife Doesn't Speak English - Family Needs Him

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:16 pm

18th March 2014

Looked on Google for another newspaper or website with this story on but couldn't find a single one.

An Islamic teacher who sexually abused a young girl as he taught her the Koran has been spared prison after a court was told he is on benefits and his wife speaks 'very little English'.

Suleman Maknojioa, 40, repeatedly rubbed the 11-year-old’s leg and even reached underneath the long folds of her prayer headscarf to squeeze her chest whilst giving her and her two brothers private tuition in Arabic.

Maknojioa was said to have 'favoured' the girl and believed the touching was 'appropriate' and given to reassure her.

But the confused girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, found herself becoming frightened whenever lessons were due for fear of what the tutor would do to her.

He was reported to police after the child’s mother overheard her two sons, aged 13 and seven, talking about the incidents in the kitchen.

On the day he was arrested, father of six Maknojioa, a highly-respected Hafiz, was due to teach 30 children at a mosque near his home in Blackburn, Lancashire.

He was later convicted of five counts of sexual activity with a child but on Monday he was handed a 40 week custodial sentence suspended for two years after the court heard that he was now on a benefits with a family reliant on him.

Preston Crown Court was told Maknojioa had been engaged by the children’s parents in 2012 to teach their children about the Islamic faith, with lessons taking place up to three times a week at their home in Lancashire.

Frida Hussain, mitigating, said: 'This is a man who doesn’t pose any risk of harm to his children. He has problems with his kidneys and is due to go back into hospital for a further follow-up operation.

'He is married with six children, that family unit depends on him. His wife doesn’t work and speaks very little English, they are dependent on him to lead their lives and with the running of the household. One of the children has learning difficulties.

Passing sentence Judge Michael Byrne told Maknojioa: 'The parents invited you into the sanctity of their own home for the purpose of religious education. They trusted you and left you alone with their children.

'I bear in mind your own family circumstances. I accept you are a very good father to your six children, your wife speaks little English and administration falls upon you.

'I have come to the conclusion that this repeated offending from a person in a position of trust merits a term of imprisonment that crosses the custodial threshold. But I’m satisfied that the sentence of imprisonment in this case for the reasons I have referred to may be suspended.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583243/Islamic-teacher-sexually-abused-girl-11-taught-Koran-spared-jail-hes-benefits-wife-doesnt-speak-English.html#ixzz2wJszK7nJ

Last edited by BigAndy9 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Muslim Who Sexually Abused Children Spared Jail Because His Wife Doesn't Speak English - Family Needs Him Empty Re: Muslim Who Sexually Abused Children Spared Jail Because His Wife Doesn't Speak English - Family Needs Him

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:19 pm

How can they say he is no risk to his children when he does seem to be a risk to other peoples.

Back to top Go down

Muslim Who Sexually Abused Children Spared Jail Because His Wife Doesn't Speak English - Family Needs Him Empty Re: Muslim Who Sexually Abused Children Spared Jail Because His Wife Doesn't Speak English - Family Needs Him

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:24 pm

One simple comment sums everything up:

I've lost count of the amount of times I've said it but yet again, I'm proved right. This country will support you, protect you and pay you a fortune in benefits if you're a criminal or a foreigner. If you're a combination of both, you can't go wrong in Great Britain!!!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583243/Islamic-teacher-sexually-abused-girl-11-taught-Koran-spared-jail-hes-benefits-wife-doesnt-speak-English.html#ixzz2wJvLqzrc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:28 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:One simple comment sums everything up:

I've lost count of the amount of times I've said it but yet again, I'm proved right. This country will support you, protect you and pay you a fortune in benefits if you're a criminal or a foreigner. If you're a combination of both, you can't go wrong in Great Britain!!!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583243/Islamic-teacher-sexually-abused-girl-11-taught-Koran-spared-jail-hes-benefits-wife-doesnt-speak-English.html#ixzz2wJvLqzrc

what, the peado wants deporting to somewhere that will shoot him or something..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:30 pm

sphinx wrote:How can they say he is no risk to his children when he does seem to be a risk to other peoples.

Agreed, he would still be a risk and sadly I have been reading too many light sentences for sex offenders of late, contrary to what Andy claims it is only foreigners, many are getting away with suspended sentences

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:31 pm

Didge wrote:
sphinx wrote:How can they say he is no risk to his children when he does seem to be a risk to other peoples.

Agreed, he would still be a risk and sadly I have been reading too many light sentences for sex offenders of late, contrary to what Andy claims it is only foreigners, many are getting away with suspended sentences  

Where have I claimed that didge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:36 pm

What are we doing letting these people into the country for in the first place?

Not hard working, highly skilled and well needed types are they!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:36 pm

His wife and children would be well looked after while in prison which he should be . The state would make sure they would get everything paid for everything .

He is a danger to society and regardless of his kidney problems he should be in prison , there is medical treatment for prisoners too.

Why are they here anyway they should all be deported his wife not speaking english and not working , bloody disgrace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:40 pm

All good points Tommy and VOD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:41 pm

Didge wrote:

So... where have I claimed that didge?  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:14 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

So... where have I claimed that didge?   ::D:: 

Same question to Sassy, who agrees with didge that I say it's only foreigners.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:26 am

BigAndy9 wrote:One simple comment sums everything up:

You posting this view Andy, thus you backed it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:51 am

Andy, every member here can see not only how you only post about British crimes that were not only committed by people who were not native-born Britons, but also how you call people born in Britain who have non-British names "foreigners" despite the fact that they are as British as you.

I imagine if we were to press you on it, you would even claim that the majority of murders in Britain were committed by "foreigners" -- oh, wait!

You of course don't put any merit in actual studies done on the subject, but on your own subjective conclusions.

I guess you think we're really stupid, to imagine that we can't see your pattern ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:06 pm

its a "benefit" of multiculuralism dontcha know.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:11 pm

Victor, I'm sorry, but now you are being bloody ridiculous, Didge did a thread on the same laxity of sentence happening with a white person. It's not the colour of their skin that is at fault, but the stupidity of the judge.

So what are we going to say about the one Didge did? Get rid of all white people, look at what they do, it's one of the benefits of having just English!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:40 pm

Oh dear...what have we here...i thought you would be a bit more wary than that ...It appears i have caught sassy in my didge trap....You forgot to ask yourself..and perhaps me, what EXACTLY was I referring to....never mind the sentence...its ludicrous, as many others are, as has been noted....on ALL sides...

NO my comment was pointed at a rather more subtle, but in my opinion, just as damaging side to this....HIS WIFE SPEAKS LITTLE OR NO ENGLISH...this was used by a JUDGE (which thus makes it precedent) to excuse his pathetic sentencing....which NOW makes it entirely possible for ANY criminal to quite literally "get away with even murder" on the grounds his wife speaks little or no english.

It does also raise the question of WHY she speaks little or no english..she should have ONE year to attain a "reasonable standard" of english....or out ya go...unless of course she has learning difficulties.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:45 pm

Sorry Victor, still a case of a stupid judge delivering a a stupid sentence, which they do all the time for all kinds of reasons. As for the standard of english, I for example, couldn't learn a new language if my life depended on it, it just won't go in and stay. How often to Brits who live abroad learn the language, just about never.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:47 pm

So what precedent does this set?

Suspended sentence for Canfield man who wanted to rape 10-year-old boy

A CHILD sex offender from Little Canfield has been spared jail by a judge despite his “deviant and perverted ideas”.

David Michael Lane, 24, of Hubberd Road, who is the son and nephew of convicted sex offenders, was caught in a police sting after arranging to meet a 10-year-old boy he wanted to abuse.

Although Judge Nigel Seed QC told Lane, a first-time offender, he was a “danger to young children” and added that he would continue to be a danger unless something was done about it, he gave Lane a suspended prison term.

As he sentenced him at Inner London Crown Court yesterday (Wednesday, January 15), the judge told the defendant: “You have ended up as an adult with some pretty deviant and perverted ideas. It would have been oral rape and whether you would have carried it out we will never know.”

The court was told that Lane was arrested after setting up a meeting with an undercover police officer who claimed to have an available son.

He pleaded guilty to arranging or facilitating an act that involved the commission of an offence, namely oral rape, on October 8 last year, plus eight counts of possessing indecent images of children.

http://www.hertsandessexobserver.co.uk/News/Uttlesford/Suspended-sentence-for-Canfield-man-who-wanted-to-rape-10-year-old-boy-20140116095723.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Sassy wrote:So what precedent does this set?

Suspended sentence for Canfield man who wanted to rape 10-year-old boy

A CHILD sex offender from Little Canfield has been spared jail by a judge despite his “deviant and perverted ideas”.

David Michael Lane, 24, of Hubberd Road, who is the son and nephew of convicted sex offenders, was caught in a police sting after arranging to meet a 10-year-old boy he wanted to abuse.

Although Judge Nigel Seed QC told Lane, a first-time offender, he was a “danger to young children” and added that he would continue to be a danger unless something was done about it, he gave Lane a suspended prison term.

As he sentenced him at Inner London Crown Court yesterday (Wednesday, January 15), the judge told the defendant: “You have ended up as an adult with some pretty deviant and perverted ideas. It would have been oral rape and whether you would have carried it out we will never know.”

The court was told that Lane was arrested after setting up a meeting with an undercover police officer who claimed to have an available son.

He pleaded guilty to arranging or facilitating an act that involved the commission of an offence, namely oral rape, on October 8 last year, plus eight counts of possessing indecent images of children.

http://www.hertsandessexobserver.co.uk/News/Uttlesford/Suspended-sentence-for-Canfield-man-who-wanted-to-rape-10-year-old-boy-20140116095723.htm

A very dangerous one I would think..However there is a lack of the judges reasoning in the report, which is actually unusual in such cases. that makes it difficult to see what if any precedent it does set..since precedent (in law) is generally set BY the judges "reasoning" I would be interested to see his reasoning for this. It appears that it lies on the age of the offender, and his acknowlegement of the fact he does have a problem....which reasoning...if it were to set precedent is VERY dangerous indeed....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:00 am

Agreed, to way should he have been allowed to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:00 am

Sassy wrote:Sorry Victor, still a case of a stupid judge delivering a a stupid sentence, which they do all the time for all kinds of reasons.    As for the standard of english, I for example, couldn't learn a new language if my life depended on it, it just won't go in and stay.   How often to Brits who live abroad learn the language, just about never.  

and ???

as far as I am concerned I would have NO problem with a country chucking out brits who wont learn their host language after a reasonable time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:01 am

Sassy wrote:Agreed, to way should he have been allowed to walk away.

true...neither of them.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:02 am

But they don't do they? That's the point, they smile and learn English lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:10 am

Sassy wrote:But they don't do they?   That's the point, they smile and learn English lol

only if and when it suits them....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:17 am

Really, no Victor. Wherever I have been, I have apologised for not speaking the language and have just been welcomed and had everything explained and been spoken to in english, which has made me feel very bad. I have tried, it took me weeks to learn to say 'hello how are you' in Tunisian and a lot of people took a lot of time trying to help me! I think we should get you mixing a lot more chatting to more nationalities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:30 am

try going to many countries, and requiring official help ..oh they speak english ok...for as long as the "baksheesh" flows....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:33 am

victorismyhero wrote:try going to many countries, and requiring official help ..oh they speak english ok...for as long as the "baksheesh" flows....

Never had that problem, and try travelling by train in Tunisia, you need help from the staff. Have to say though the trains are fantastic, have to go up steps like the Old West as no platforms, but people were so kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:33 am

Sassy wrote:Really, no Victor.   Wherever I have been, I have apologised for not speaking the language and have just been welcomed and had everything explained and been spoken to in english, which has made me feel very bad.   I have tried, it took me weeks to learn to say 'hello how are you' in Tunisian and a lot of people took a lot of time trying to help me!   I think we should get you mixing a lot more chatting to more nationalities.  

AND i speak german, french, some dutch, can understand some spanish, and italian can manage a "get me by" bit of greek, and am at the present trying to learn Welsh.....
how many more friggin languages does this multicultural claptrap require me to learn?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:34 am

Sassy wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:try going to many countries, and requiring official help ..oh they speak english ok...for as long as the "baksheesh" flows....

Never had that problem, and try travelling by train in Tunisia, you need help from the staff.   Have to say though the trains are fantastic, have to go up steps like the Old West as no platforms, but people were so kind.

hmmm...try the spanish traffic cops.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:35 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Sassy wrote:Really, no Victor.   Wherever I have been, I have apologised for not speaking the language and have just been welcomed and had everything explained and been spoken to in english, which has made me feel very bad.   I have tried, it took me weeks to learn to say 'hello how are you' in Tunisian and a lot of people took a lot of time trying to help me!   I think we should get you mixing a lot more chatting to more nationalities.  

AND i speak german, french, some dutch, can understand some spanish, and italian  can manage a "get me by" bit of greek, and am at the present trying to learn Welsh.....
how many more friggin languages does this multicultural claptrap require me to learn?????

None, you are doing it because you enjoy it, own up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:37 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Never had that problem, and try travelling by train in Tunisia, you need help from the staff.   Have to say though the trains are fantastic, have to go up steps like the Old West as no platforms, but people were so kind.

hmmm...try the spanish traffic cops.....

Try the American ones! Bastard stopped us for speeding in Texas (52 mph) on a road that had nobody on it, was perfectly straight and went on for miles and miles and miles and miles, hadn't seen a soul for hours and then out he pops from the bit in the middle. And his name was Officer English!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:55 am

Sassy wrote:Victor, I'm sorry, but now you are being bloody ridiculous, Didge did a thread on the same laxity of sentence happening with a white person.   It's not the colour of their skin that is at fault, but the stupidity of the judge.

So what are we going to say about the one Didge did?   Get rid of all white people, look at what they do, it's one of the benefits of having just English!!!!!!!

Could you point us to that thread please Sassy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:17 am

He was later convicted of five counts of sexual activity with a child but on Monday he was handed a 40 week custodial sentence suspended for two years after the court heard that he was now on a benefits with a family reliant on him.

So this man will have affected a young child's life but gets off with 40 weeks of nothing yet Mr Lane (assumed by didge to be a white Brit) gets 3.5 months custody and 2 years of nothing thrown on top.

AND ALL BECAUSE THIS MANS WIFE DOESN'T SPEAK DE ENGLEESH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:44 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:He was later convicted of five counts of sexual activity with a child but on Monday he was handed a 40 week custodial sentence suspended for two years after the court heard that he was now on a benefits with a family reliant on him.

So this man will have affected a young child's life but gets off with 40 weeks of nothing yet Mr Lane (assumed by didge to be a white Brit) gets 3.5 months custody and 2 years of nothing thrown on top.

AND ALL BECAUSE THIS MANS WIFE DOESN'T SPEAK DE ENGLEESH!

It really is impossible to believe he got away with child abuse because his family are reliant on him

Back to top Go down