NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good for Putin for his straight games

2 posters

Go down

Good for Putin for his straight games Empty Good for Putin for his straight games

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:41 pm

the number of straight athletes winning medals is outstanding.

Back to top Go down

Good for Putin for his straight games Empty Re: Good for Putin for his straight games

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:43 pm

Puriel wrote:

Firstly, you can't call them "straight games" when gay athletes are participating and winning too.

Secondly, you can't compare sheer numbers when there will always be more straight people than gay people.

What an idiotic post.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Good for Putin for his straight games Empty Re: Good for Putin for his straight games

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Puriel wrote:

Firstly, you can't call them "straight games" when gay athletes are participating and winning too.

Secondly, you can't compare sheer numbers when there will always be more straight people than gay people.

What an idiotic post.

By all means list the number of GAY athletes in the other Gay promotion topic , if some wish to promote sexuality into what are Olympic games for all ,then equally others should support their sexual choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:52 pm

if they are going to win medals for us, I don't care if they are gay,bent or straight or fcuking corkscrew!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:54 pm

So I take it you decided to start this thread because of the historic oppression of straight athletes that goes on even today in Putin's Russia, the fact that there are still countries where straight people are put to death simply because of their sexual orientation, the fact that straight people still can't legally get married in most of the world, etc.?

The fact that people have been singled out for bullying and even murder based only on the fact that they had the courage to admit to a bigoted public that they were straight? The fact that calling someone "straight" has been a term of abuse for decades and we're just now getting to the point where people can feel free, in some places, to admit to their heterosexuality without being ridiculed, having religious people saying they're going to burn in hell, etc.?

OK, my bad. I see now that they're the exact same thing  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:55 pm

nicko wrote:if they are going to win medals for us, I don't care if they are gay,bent or straight or fcuking corkscrew!

That is the point I'm making ,they compete for their respective countries and not for their sexuality or Religion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:00 pm

Puriel wrote:
nicko wrote:if they are going to win medals for us, I don't care if they are gay,bent or straight or fcuking corkscrew!

That is the point I'm making ,they compete for their respective countries and not for their sexuality or Religion.

Bullshit, many of them are ALSO competing to show gay people are just as good as straight people in a country that considers them second-class.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:12 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Puriel wrote:

Bullshit, many of them are ALSO competing to show gay people are just as good as straight people in a country that considers them second-class.

Then you should have no objection to others pointing out they are straight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:13 pm

Puriel wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Puriel wrote:

Then you should have no objection to others pointing out they are straight.

I noticed you have nothing to say about my other post in this thread, pointing out that you're trying to equate straight pride with gay pride devoid of context.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:14 pm

Here you go, I'll just wave this under your nose and let you think about it a bit:

So I take it you decided to start this thread because of the historic oppression of straight athletes that goes on even today in Putin's Russia, the fact that there are still countries where straight people are put to death simply because of their sexual orientation, the fact that straight people still can't legally get married in most of the world, etc.?

The fact that people have been singled out for bullying and even murder based only on the fact that they had the courage to admit to a bigoted public that they were straight? The fact that calling someone "straight" has been a term of abuse for decades and we're just now getting to the point where people can feel free, in some places, to admit to their heterosexuality without being ridiculed, having religious people saying they're going to burn in hell, etc.?

OK, my bad. I see now that they're the exact same thing  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Puriel wrote:

What an idiotic post.

why would there always be more straight than gay??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:06 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Puriel wrote:

What an idiotic post.

It's a safe assumption based on human history and global stats.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:36 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

What an idiotic post.

that would be the norm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

:D

indeed it is

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:33 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

indeed it is

So?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

indeed it is

So?

this is too much fun to drop the penny now

maybe tomorrow ill let you know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:38 pm

Your gay brother (remember him) must love you Smelly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:39 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

indeed it is

So?

I'd relish the opportunity to learn something from you, but somehow I have my doubts.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:05 pm

It'll never happen lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:36 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

I'd relish the opportunity to learn something from you, but somehow I have my doubts.

It's not a lesson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down