NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, When Did You Choose to be Straight?

+3
Beekeeper
ALLAKAKA
Ben Reilly
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So, When Did You Choose to be Straight? Empty So, When Did You Choose to be Straight?

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:54 pm

The question that reveals an important truth:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

So, When Did You Choose to be Straight? Empty Re: So, When Did You Choose to be Straight?

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:00 pm

Did YOU choose to be Gay , Ben ?

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

So, When Did You Choose to be Straight? Empty Re: So, When Did You Choose to be Straight?

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:04 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote: Did YOU choose to be Gay , Ben ?

Nope, I've known I was straight since I was four years old and this lady was on TV:

So, When Did You Choose to be Straight? N-LYNDA-CARTER-WONDER-WOMAN-large570
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:07 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Nope, I've known I was straight since I was four years old and this lady was on TV:

Well theres your general answer , Nothing here to see ,move on.

Last edited by ALLAKAKA on Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:08 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Well theres you general answer , Nothing here to see ,move on.

When did you "choose" to be straight, Allakaka?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:10 pm

Nothing here to see , move on.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:11 pm

Apparently paedophilia is not a choice either

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2543933/Paedophilia-IS-illness-An-abnormally-wired-brain-causes-predatory-behaviour-claims-expert.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:11 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote: Nothing here to see , move on.

Ah, you don't want to answer the question. When did you choose to be straight? When did you sit down and ask yourself, "Who do I want to be attracted to?"
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:12 pm

sphinx wrote:Apparently paedophilia is not a choice either

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2543933/Paedophilia-IS-illness-An-abnormally-wired-brain-causes-predatory-behaviour-claims-expert.html

That makes sense. I don't know of a normal person who would say, "Hey, I think I'll risk jail by deciding I'm attracted to kids!"
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote: Nothing here to see , move on.

Ah, you don't want to answer the question. When did you choose to be straight? When did you sit down and ask yourself, "Who do I want to be attracted to?"

So, When Did You Choose to be Straight? Good_l13 With this one Ben x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:14 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

That makes sense. I don't know of a normal person who would say, "Hey, I think I'll risk jail by deciding I'm attracted to kids!"

Does that mean that the same rights as are given to straights and gays should be given to paedophiles?

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:15 pm

More Gay propaganda of '' GAYS ARE BORN GAY ''

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:16 pm

sphinx wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Does that mean that the same rights as are given to straights and gays should be given to paedophiles?

No! Children can't consent to being in a relationship with an adult; end of story.

Your source mentioned that pedophilia appears to be an illness. I say, treat the illness.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:17 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:More Gay propaganda of  '' GAYS ARE BORN GAY ''

Not propaganda at all - gays are born gay the same as paedophiles are born paedo and straights are born straight.

We have the facts now what are we going to do about them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:17 pm

If they're not born gay, it's a choice. So when did you decide to be straight?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:18 pm

So you weren't born straight then!  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:18 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
sphinx wrote:

No! Children can't consent to being in a relationship with an adult; end of story.

Your source mentioned that pedophilia appears to be an illness. I say, treat the illness.

How does that differ from saying homosexuality is an illness so treat that?

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:18 pm

So comrade Scrat's defence is he was born that way.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:20 pm

I was born curved....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Allakaka, be honest now -- does this make your willy move?

So, When Did You Choose to be Straight? HotKiss

It's OK if it does, you know. Just be true to who you really are.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:21 pm

Catman wrote:

I thought you had US on ignore, genetic defect.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Allakaka, be honest now -- does this make your willy move?

lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:23 pm

No Ben , it just makes my trigger finger itch.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:23 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Catman wrote:

I thought you had US on ignore,  genetic defect.

I only had you on ignore for the purpose of not receiving any more abusive PM's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:24 pm

if they were born that way, homosexuals that it, obviously there was some defective wiring as by far the majority, were not made that way, so hopefully the defective part can be found and corrected and then the homosexuals won't have to complain how difficult there lives are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:24 pm

So anyone want to answer my point or is everyone going to ignore the elephant in the room?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:25 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

No Ben , it just makes my trigger finger itch.

It makes what itch again?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:25 pm

heavenly father wrote:if they were born that way, homosexuals that it, obviously there was some defective wiring as by far the majority, were not made that way, so hopefully the defective part can be found and corrected and then the homosexuals won't have to complain how difficult there lives are.

They're only difficult because of bigots.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

I thought you had US on ignore,  genetic defect.

I only had you on ignore for the purpose of not receiving any more abusive PM's.

What abusive PMs retard. you pissed already .

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:26 pm

sphinx wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
sphinx wrote:

How is it an illness? It's not hurting them or leading to destructive behavior.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:if they were born that way, homosexuals that it, obviously there was some defective wiring as by far the majority, were not made that way, so hopefully the defective part can be found and corrected and then the homosexuals won't have to complain how difficult there lives are.

Yet you are opposed to paedophiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

so if they could be "repaired" there lives would no longer nave bigots, so is the cure what all gays would want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:28 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

so if they could be "repaired" there lives would no longer nave bigots, so is the cure what all gays would want.

Why shouldn't we focus on repairing bigotry instead?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:29 pm

sphinx wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Yes, they victimize children! Who is victimized in a relationship between consenting adults of the same gender?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
sphinx wrote:

So homosexuality is something people are born with but is not an illness and does not need to be cured.
However paedophilia is something people are born with but is an illness and does need to be cured.

Who is making these judgement calls? On what basis?

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Keep your personal WANK VIDEO'S to yourself.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Why shouldn't we focus on repairing bigotry instead?

if homosexuality were cured there would be no bigots, plus homosexuals claim to have such difficult lives the cure would be a win win situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Yes, they victimize children! Who is victimized in a relationship between consenting adults of the same gender?

Again who is making the judgement calls here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:31 pm

sphinx wrote:So anyone want to answer my point or is everyone going to ignore the elephant in the room?

Hey...! I resent that remark, just because it looks like a trunk is no excuse to use insults.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:34 pm

sphinx wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Again who is making the judgement calls here?

Judgement?

You asked a question, so I shall repeat it for you, are you opposed to paedophiles?

And why are you as I am opposed?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Wow, some really bad logic going on here! Being a pedophile predisposes you to molesting children; if there's a cure we should look for it, because children can't consent to sexual relationships with adults and thus all adult-child sexual relationships are rape.

Two consenting adults should have the right to do whatever they please with one another regardless of their gender.

Here's why:

In a free society, you don't look for reasons to make things legal; you must find compelling reasons to make things illegal.

Two men or two women in a consenting relationship pose absolutely no harm to the rest of society. There should be no law against them being together.

Pedophiles pose a risk to children. That's why child sex and child porn are illegal, because those activities victimize children.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:39 pm

sphinx wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

So homosexuality is something people are born with but is not an illness and does not need to be cured.
However paedophilia is something people are born with but is an illness and does need to be cured.

Who is making these judgement calls?  On what basis?

Okay you want to play psychology it seems off the back of being dim or some fantasy of being clever.

What is it in humans that allow us to know what is right from wrong?

By wrong, define wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:42 pm

Wrong = pink trousers with a red paisley shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:45 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Suspect 

OBVIOUSLY, you mean someone who has already committed the crime, Sphinx ~ as you would be going down a "slippery slope" if you want to strip "basic human rights" from somebody, simply on the basis of what predilections they may or may not have !

AND then there's that strange idea that certain man-hating lesbian-oriented feminists have ~ that "all men are potential rapists/pedo's/horse thieves" by nature ~ unless of course, they are close family members of said militant-lesbian!    Razz

PERSONALLY, I  believe that all proven/known/convicted (and genuine) serious sex offenders (including the 20-25% that are of the female persuasion !) should have the "right" to their choice of either a "two brick" or a "rusty blunt pocketknife" castration, followed by either a frontal lobotomy or Electric Shock therapy..

OBVIOUSLY, one would want to be absolutely sure of their guilt or innocence before "venturing down such a one-way street"...    pale       

Bee we do not often agree but you do at least get where I am coming from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:47 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Okay you want to play psychology it seems off the back of being dim or some fantasy of being clever.

By wrong, define wrong?

Wrong is whatever the majority of society thinks it is at the time they think it.

That is the point I am making.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:48 pm

Wrong = an invisible onesie just like I'm wearing right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:49 pm

Warren Moon wrote:Wrong = an invisible onesie just like I'm wearing right now.

You want to go for a walk I will put mine on and join you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:54 pm

sphinx wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

By wrong, define wrong?

Wrong is whatever the majority of society thinks it is at the time they think it.

That is the point I am making.

I did not ask that, I asked "you" what is wrong and to define it?

Is society right to what is wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:58 pm

sphinx wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

There is no consent involved, so it's rape.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next