NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIO & the ZIKA Virus

+5
JulesV
nicko
Raggamuffin
eddie
Tommy Monk
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

RIO & the ZIKA Virus   Empty RIO & the ZIKA Virus

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:37 am

This has now become the 'ZIKA' topic ...

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

RIO & the ZIKA Virus   Empty Re: RIO & the ZIKA Virus

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:51 am

**deleted this post** as it no longer applies!

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

RIO & the ZIKA Virus   Empty A COMPLETE BAN OF RUSSIA for doping during the past summer games!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:54 am

**relocated this post** to the 2016 Olympic Topic.

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:00 pm

I'm not interested in the Olympics... but I am concerned about the potential spread of zika all over the world by people returning from there...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I'm not interested in the Olympics... but I am concerned about the potential spread of zika all over the world by people returning from there...
That might be a assumption that 'those mosquito's carrying ZIKA virus' nasty things stay over there; we've had one case of human exposure right here in America ...the person didn't travel - wasn't having sexual contact with anyone from a 'Zika Rich' exposure country and still contracted the virus Suspect  
What's that mean exactly confused  We may have a few radical Zika mosquito population already right here in America and they can't find them! pale 

U.S.
Florida Investigating Second Possible Case of Locally Acquired Zika

State health officials reported first possible nontravel-related case this week

http://www.wsj.com/articles/florida-investigating-second-possible-case-of-locally-acquired-zika-1469143945

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:39 pm

If people return with zika then it will spread to local populations.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:If people return with zika then it will spread to local populations.
'IF' the mosquito's are finding their own method / mode of traveling ...it won't matter how many people return from the 2016 competition - ZIKA has found it's own way of spreading the wealth and it's now in America. Twisted Evil

That's what the link & article was about - 2 'non-travel' cases have been medically found in Florida!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:07 pm

Why are you going on about mosquitoes travelling...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Why are you going on about mosquitoes travelling...?
SWEET JESUS, you really can't remember WTF you just posted not just 2 hours ago > RIO & the ZIKA Virus   2581891615  
Tommykins stated >Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:00 pm I'm not interested in the Olympics... but I am concerned about the potential spread of zika all over the world by people returning from there...
RIO & the ZIKA Virus   Brain-fart-smiley-emoticon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:24 pm

Are you mad...!!!???

I know exactly what I posted!!!

I'M ASKING WHY YOU KEEP GOING ON ABOUT MOSQUITOES!!!???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:15 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Are you mad...!!!???
I know exactly what I posted!!!
I'M ASKING WHY YOU KEEP GOING ON ABOUT MOSQUITOES!!!???
And where oh where little TOMMYKINS, does the ZIKA VIRUS come from; don't burn your brain up thinking about that answer!
If your mommy can't help you - and there's no adult nearby to rescue you - just back away from the topic before you have an emotional melt down and blow your  MORON METER > > > 
RIO & the ZIKA Virus   Stupid11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:21 am

The virus originally came from Africa... thought to have been brought into south America by people infected by it... and then transferred to others there by mosquitos...

If people go to south America and contract the virus... and then go elsewhere then they bring the virus in for it to then be spread to other people by local mosquitos...

It is the movement of people who carry the virus to other countries... which can then be spread by the mosquitos already in the other countries...

Are you really that stupid as to not know this...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:45 am

Tommy Monk wrote:The virus originally came from Africa... thought to have been brought into south America by people infected by it... and then transferred to others there by mosquitos...
If people go to south America and contract the virus... and then go elsewhere then they bring the virus in for it to then be spread to other people by local mosquitos...
It is the movement of people who carry the virus to other countries... which can then be spread by the mosquitos already in the other countries...
Are you really that stupid as to not know this...!?
RIO & the ZIKA Virus   1363015401
Always just gotta go that 'EXTRA' few inches of wasted bandwidth to prove to me that you just can't GRASP yet another topic but you just keep pushing your 'PAY ME ATTENTION' until the adults get F'n sick of your total FUCKING STUPIDITY!
And then you cry & whine!

See 'FUCK - WIT' ...I know how/where the Zika Virus originated - you just can't grasp the fact that they've had 2 cases of humans exposed to it that have not had SEX with another contaminated Zika infected human or had TRAVELED! 
That's what the tiny article and that LINK meant by 'NON-MOVEMENT' - those 2 infected humans DID NOT TRAVEL!   

RIO & the ZIKA Virus   Brain-fart-smiley-emoticon    CHALK THIS UP WITH GLOBAL WARMING/CLIMATE CHANGE - GLBT AND NOW ZIKA VIRUS THAT YOU ARE UTTERLY CLUELESS ABOUT AND SHOULD AVOID TRYING TO DISCUSS WITH ANY ADULT! RIO & the ZIKA Virus   1132368643

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:09 am

Are you really this stupid...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Are you really this stupid...!?
And you are just continuing to prove your IGNORANCE with what intention? 
Pulling another trolling - got nothing better to do so I'll trash this topic or run it into the basement because you just can't/won't admit you're a FUCK-WIT and won't walk away Twisted Evil
RIO & the ZIKA Virus   17029_qutote_albert_einstein_quote1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:14 pm

If this thread gets put in the basement then it will be because of your nasty abusive ranting.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:18 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Are you really this stupid...!?
Pulling another trolling - got nothing better to do so I'll trash this topic or run it into the basement because you just can't/won't admit you're a FUCK-WIT and won't walk away Twisted Evil
RIO & the ZIKA Virus   17029_qutote_albert_einstein_quote1

He's totally ignorant.   Zika is now coming up in different places, and as you say, no sexual contact AND NO TRAVELLING involved.   The it's the insects travelling to places they never used to go because the Earth is getting warmer and wetter in some areas, and movement in the drier areas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:21 pm

Or... other people have got the virus who have travelled or picked it up through sexual contact etc... but don't know they have it... and it has been passed to others by local mosquitos population...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:34 pm

If people return from south America with the virus... then local mosquito populations can spread it to other local people...

From what I understand... there are very mild or no symptoms of virus... so will be much more widespread than detected number of cases suggest...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:54 pm

sassy wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

He's totally ignorant.   Zika is now coming up in different places, and as you say, no sexual contact AND NO TRAVELLING involved.   The it's the insects travelling to places they never used to go because the Earth is getting warmer and wetter in some areas, and movement in the drier areas.
I've placed the resident RIO & the ZIKA Virus   2981866455  back on ignore; now he's spewing utter BS as if his acquired/limited knowledge of medical protocol and Zika testing has far exceeded the medical professionals doing the TESTING IN FLORIDA

Just as our 'Village Idiot' did with the 'PhotoShopping' - GLBT adopting - Global Warming - and now Zika Virus ...continued provocation and disruption is his #1 goal for ruining any adult discussion and he's become quite proficient at it too!  Encouraged by a few members that just don't care how many topics he derails with his immature BS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:56 pm

It's bloody boring!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:01 pm

Yet it is only 4ever who is behaving like a child and an idiot and spouting vile insults in her ranting posts...

It's quite simple... people can travel to south America and return with the virus... then it can be spread to other local people by the local mosquito populations...

Someone in usa or elsewhere doesn't have to travel or have sex with an infected person to aquire the virus... they can aquire it from a local mosquito carrying virus from local person who has travelled to south America.

I don't know why the idiot has so much difficulty understanding this simple concept...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

RIO & the ZIKA Virus   Empty Did 'PUTIN' just buy his way back into the IOC's good graces?

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:30 pm

**relocated this post** to the 2016 Olympic topic.

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:05 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Yet it is only 4ever who is behaving like a child and an idiot and spouting vile insults in her ranting posts...

It's quite simple... people can travel to south America and return with the virus... then it can be spread to other local people by the local mosquito populations...

Someone in usa or elsewhere doesn't have to travel or have sex with an infected person to aquire the virus... they can aquire it from a local mosquito carrying virus from local person who has travelled to south America.

I don't know why the idiot has so much difficulty understanding this simple concept...?

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/health-care/article92209207.html

Transmission by local mosquitos... just as I said!!!

I await the apology from 4evertwit...

But I won't hold my breath...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:07 am

How gutting is this?

The 23-year-old set the new 100-meter hurdles world record with a time of 12.20 seconds. The record was formerly set by Bulgarian Yordanka Donkova in 1988 with a time of 12.21 seconds.

Harrison's priceless reaction, which is currently making its round on social media, came after the stadium clock initially put her time at 12.57, then readjusted it to the new record.

"After not making the Olympic team, I wanted to show these girls what I have. You have one bad day but I still knew I had it in me."

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/1736/Upset-About-Not-Making-The-Olympic-Team-She-Decided-To-Break-A-28-Year-Old-World-Record#QBFcrrLCPIDhSLce.99

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:13 am

Not as gutting as the pain felt from young women in the future by the inevitable worldwide spread of zika by travellers to the Rio Olympics...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:26 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/health-care/article92209207.html
So now you FUCK-WIT ...now you've finally gotten a CLUE and you're going to try to use my own article & link that I've supplied back up there - YES, the one that you couldn't be bothered to read or ask for your mommies help to comprehend! 
Re: RIO - 2016 OLYMPIC'S the count down has begun; are you watching the qualifying events?
RIO & the ZIKA Virus   Empty by 4EVER2 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I'm not interested in the Olympics... but I am concerned about the potential spread of zika all over the world by people returning from there...
That might be a assumption that 'those mosquito's carrying ZIKA virus' nasty things stay over there; we've had one case of human exposure right here in America ...the person didn't travel - wasn't having sexual contact with anyone from a 'Zika Rich' exposure country and still contracted the virus RIO & the ZIKA Virus   Suspect  
What's that mean exactly RIO & the ZIKA Virus   Confused  We may have a few radical Zika mosquito population already right here in America and they can't find them! RIO & the ZIKA Virus   Icon_pale 

U.S.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/florida-investigating-second-possible-case-of-locally-acquired-zika-1469143945

There must be a protective helmet for you to wear ...because your self-abuse to your head from that head banging has had to have done some serious damage! Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:00 am

Tommy Monk wrote:If people return from south America with the virus... then local mosquito populations can spread it to other local people...

From what I understand... there are very mild or no symptoms of virus... so will be much more widespread than detected number of cases suggest...

I posted this Monday...

People return with virus then local mosquitos spread virus to other local people!!!

It's not the bloody mosquitos travelling you bloody fools!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:02 am

Transmission by local regular mosquitos!!!

Is this 4everatwit 4 real...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:04 am

Sassy wrote:

Even sassy was agreeing with 4everatwit about how the mosquitos must be travelling...

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:36 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
That might be a assumption that 'those mosquito's carrying ZIKA virus' nasty things stay over there; we've had one case of human exposure right here in America ...the person didn't travel - wasn't having sexual contact with anyone from a 'Zika Rich' exposure country and still contracted the virus Suspect  
What's that mean exactly confused  We may have a few radical Zika mosquito population already right here in America and they can't find them! pale 
U.S.
Setting up {yet another mock up chalk board display} for the Village Idiot; who can't comprehend the difference between the 'HUMANS that TRAVELED' to locations that HAD ZIKA VIRUS contaminations data and the HUMANS that were classified as 'NONTRAVEL-RELATED' and had possibly obtained the ZIKA VIRUS through sexual contact!
So here's the KNOWN MAP that the census/virus bio collectors had data on >
RIO & the ZIKA Virus   Zika-virus-map-cdc 
Florida wasn't colored in PURPLE; ergo, that means from all of those mosquito's that the bio-virus science people have been collecting NONE OF THE MOSQUITO'S HAD TEST POSITIVE FOR THE ZIKA VIRUS!  And yet, they've found 2 cases 4 cases now {see my link RIO & the ZIKA Virus   3408175593  and the story you couldn't read} that explained all of that - 2 cases of 2 4 cases of 4 women having contracted their ZIKA VIRUS: they didn't travel into any foreign country {they hadn't left Florida} their sex partners weren't a carrier either - so that MAY MEAN that Florida now has a 'unknown' pocket of ZIKA carrying mosquitos that have made it from the nearest island location to the main land and now America has those ZIKA carrying mosquitos breeding among our swamp land.

But because you are such a total FUCK-WIT and can't read - can't comprehend what has been posted and yet, here's another topic you've trashed with your mental illness; it's going the way that all of your conversations do; straight into the land of insanity and the twirling cyclone of your own making! 
I'm done, playing with the Village Idiot and if you want to grind this into the dirt then take your idiocy off and start a new thread ...I've tried to help you and you are just beyond HELP!

Mosquitoes suspected in new Florida Zika cases

AP on MSN.com · 14 hours ago
Florida health officials are investigating two more mysterious cases of Zika
infection that do not appear to be related to travel, bringing the total to four.

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:50 pm

Or... more likely... there are other people there with the virus who have travelled to a known zika hot spot... and have not yet realised they have it... and the already existing local population of mosquitos has spread it...

Just because something has not yet been proven to be true... it doesn't mean it isn't true...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Relocated from sport section
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:26 pm

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/07/29/487909961/florida-governor-says-local-mosquitoes-have-transmitted-zika-virus

Just as I said was happening...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:45 pm

Tommy post some of the story at least you,lazy good-for-nothing Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:47 pm

Story is as I said before...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:56 pm

Florida Governor Says Local Mosquitoes Have Transmitted Zika Virus

Updated July 29, 2:57 pm ET: Florida Gov. Rick Scott announced Friday morning that health officials have ruled out travel and sexual transmission as possible routes of transmission for four Florida people infected with Zika virus.

"This morning we learned that four people in our state likely have the Zika virus as a result of a mosquito bite. This means Florida has become the first state in our nation to have local transmission of the Zika virus," he said at a news conference.

Scott said active transmission is likely occurring in only one small area — about 1 square mile — north of downtown Miami. The four cases appear to have been infected at workplaces in the area.

The state hasn't yet found Aedes species mosquitoes carrying the virus, but is actively testing in the area, Scott said. And the state is contracting with pest control companies to ramp up pesticide spraying.

In order to avoid a contaminated blood supply, the Food and Drug Administration asked Thursday that blood centers in two South Florida counties, Miami-Dade and Broward, cease collecting blood donations until they have the capacity to test each unit for the virus.

People in the impacted area have been advised to contact their county health department if they want to be tested. There are no plans to limit travel to the area, a statement from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday.

"Florida currently has the capacity to test 6,609 people for active Zika virus and 2,059 people for Zika antibodies," said Scott. "If we need more test kits, we will immediately request them from the CDC."

The state's first travel-related case of Zika virus was identified in February.

State officials said that, based on experience containing dengue and chikungunya outbreaks, they're confident they'll be able to contain the virus.

"We have a very sophisticated, mature control, surveillance and response program throughout the local governments," said Adam Putnam, the state's commissioner of agriculture, adding that the presence of screens, air conditioning and higher standards of living in the U.S. make it unlikely that the virus will spread as it has in other countries.

The reason behind the intense focus on such a small area has to do with the insect that spreads Zika.

"There is a huge difference between mosquito control for West Nile and mosquito control for Zika. With Zika, it's a very focal disease," CDC director Tom Frieden told reporters Friday afternoon. "The Aedes aegypti mosquito does not travel more than about 150 meters in its lifetime, and often quite a bit less than that. In contrast, with West Nile, you have virus circulation within a bird and mosquito population that can cover a large area. That's a totally different situation," he said.

Scott has allocated $26.2 million in emergency funding toward Zika virus prevention and control. He said Friday it's "disappointing" that Congress has so far failed to decide on federal emergency funding to control the virus, and said that the White House promised to send $5.6 million to support state efforts.

"This is not just a Florida issue. It's a national issue. We just happen to be at the forefront," said Scott. He has called on Floridians to wear bug repellent and dump out standing water around their homes in an effort to reduce the risk of infection.

As of July 27, 1,658 cases of Zika have been reported in the continental United States and Hawaii, according to the CDC. None of those were the result of local spread by mosquitoes. Fifteen were believed to be caused by sexual transmission and one was the result of laboratory exposure.

Frieden said he would not be surprised if more cases of Zika virus in the area surface during community surveys, due to the delay between infection from a mosquito bite and when symptoms set in. The CDC and Florida health department expect that mosquito control efforts in the last week would have limited chances for more people to become infected.

But, he said, "If we were to see cases in this area in people infected after the mosquito control efforts were undertaken, this would be a concern and warrant further advice and action."

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:29 pm

"This morning we learned that four people in our state likely have the Zika virus as a result of a mosquito bite. This means Florida has become the first state in our nation to have local transmission of the Zika virus," he said at a news conference.

Scott said active transmission is likely occurring in only one small area — about 1 square mile — north of downtown Miami. The four cases appear to have been infected at workplaces in the area.

The state hasn't yet found Aedes species mosquitoes carrying the virus, but is actively testing in the area, Scott said. And the state is contracting with pest control companies to ramp up pesticide spraying.

No, you dip shit; that keep twisting the information around to suit your NON-FUNCTIONING BRAIN ACTIVITY!

1. first you were fritting about those humans 'I don't care about the Olympics I'm more worried about those people coming out of the Rio Olympics that would be a carrier of the Zika'

2. I told you that 'WE HAD 2 CASES IN FLORIDA FROM NON-SEXUAL TRANSMITTED - NON-TRAVELED HUMANS' that the state of Florida was trying to locate the type of mosquito and identify it

3. you couldn't grasp that and kept asking 'why are you talking about mosquitos?'

4. I tried once again to provide you with the same link and then there was another case and that made 3 in the state of Florida for a "UN-KNOWN MOSQUITO CARRIER" to carry the Zika Virus to 3 people that were not sexual contact or traveled to a foreign country to pick it up --- and yet you continued to rant and rave and behave like a FUCK-WIT that you do

5. Then you come back with the same DAM LINK - SAME DAM ARTICLE that I'd been trying to get you to read and you state; 'SEE - THIS IS WHAT I WAS SAYING ...YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY!'  
You, are just a FUCK-WIT and sooooooo stupid!

6. So, here we are once again with the same F'n article that the same number of humans that I HAVE ALREADY EXPLAINED - LINKED AND GAVE YOUR THE ARTICLE AND YET YOU CANNOT READ YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND - AND YOU JUST ARE INCAPABLE OF ANY ADULT DISCUSSION! 

CONGRATS: Zika/Global Warming/tree rings/LGBT foster parents or adoptions/photoShopped Images/accident or crime scenes ...gee, the list just grows ...but I know I'm missing a few others! RIO & the ZIKA Virus   2396444674

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:38 pm

Number 5 - is that true? Laughing
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:10 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Tommykins ranting > Yet it is only 4ever who is behaving like a child and an idiot and spouting vile insults in her ranting posts...

Tommykins having a 'Ah-HA' moment > http://www.miamiherald.com/news/health-care/article92209207.html

by eddie on Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:38 pm
Number 5 - is that true? RIO & the ZIKA Virus   Icon_lol

To answer your question - RIO & the ZIKA Virus   3408175593   emphatically , YES...he did!!!
RIO & the ZIKA Virus   2023022481

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:14 am

Don't know why that made me laugh so much Laughing
I've probably done it before though. I can be a dozy mare.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:20 am

eddie wrote:Don't know why that made me laugh so much Laughing
I've probably done it before though. I can be a dozy mare.

Now you have SOME idea of why I was trying to get my other Olympic topic & posts out of here ...it was already turning into the swirling crap similar to the toilet bowl that often happens when our Tommykins can't separate his BS from the reality and then he can't even remember WTF his POV was when he'd started his entire diatribe and this is the perfect example Rolling Eyes

Go read his first utter BS posts {back up there and it will become all too clear}  FUCK-WIT got lost and then went postal like it was my fault he's brain deadSuspect

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:21 am

I think you make a great forum couple; you love to pretend you hate eachother Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:33 am

eddie wrote:I think you make a great forum couple; you love to pretend you hate eachother Razz

Na - Naaaa, his little pack of mommies & protective daddy's always come rushing into when he's driven the adult into their last hair pulling moment of frustration!
Those over bearing protective haranguers that never have any thoughts to dribble or contribute just parachute in to lay waste the rest of the thread because 'we/me' are being sooooo wicked/mean to the Village Idiot and we just need to stop!
If the 'MODS' {Ben mentioned it} are tired of locking threads then why FFS don't you all do something about the people that derail and cause such disruptions that get away with this horse shit! 
Seems pretty simple to me ... RIO & the ZIKA Virus   2190311264  
Start pulling their idiot posts off the topics and just DELETING them and they'll have to put some thought into their method of posting ...like actually thinking and saying something to the TOPIC!  RIO & the ZIKA Virus   202592697

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:41 am

To be fair, threads often go off the rails.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:58 am

What is wrong with this woman...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:03 am

eddie wrote:To be fair, threads often go off the rails.

Couldn't agree more but when the intent {there's a huge amount of INTENT} to drive one's post off into the ditch/basement/lock it up and for no other purpose by the ones that NEVER CONTRIBUTE WITH ANY POST STARTS OR ACTUAL INTERACTION, then to just cause vile retribution and revenge when they've either been banned or buddies of someone that's been banned - I really don't need to draw you stick figures Suspect

But I've been thinking of making up a smiley face waving a sign - 'private fight' Stay Away; for you and your internet sibling Didgey-dooer! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:03 am

Tommy Monk wrote:What is wrong with this woman...!?
STFU~~~ Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:58 am

4ever has been hurling abuse at Tommy all over this thread, and now she's dragged others in and she wants the mods to sort out everyone else? This forum is becoming a joke.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:38 am

I'm trying to get something clear, Tommy, do you mean that someone who has the virus after being bitten in South America can come back to some other country and be bitten by a local mossie who is then infected with the virus and can transfer it to a person who's never been out of their country?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next