NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

angels

+3
Captain May
veya_victaous
nicko
7 posters

Go down

angels Empty angels

Post by nicko Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:34 pm

heavenly father, I read of people trying to raise devils using pentagons,magic spells ec.

why do you never read of people trying to raise angels?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

angels Empty Re: angels

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:38 pm

That is definitely true Nick, a small percentage of folk with the knowledge and materials can and do raise demons, as well as Wiccan's who are very in touch with nature and the solar system.

When I saw the thread title I thought it was referring to me! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:03 pm

nicko wrote:heavenly father, I read of people trying to raise devils using pentagons,magic spells ec.

I have no idea, i think dabbling with magic etc is such a dangerous thing, I wish just once everyone who did it would actually see what they were doing for what it really was...

I guess angels are at God's command and therefore cannot be "summoned" as such..

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:07 pm

There are some biblical references (might be torah) to using 'the keys of solomon' to summon angels.

There is also several legends of using pariphinalia of saints to summon hosts of angels.

never heard of one that is more simple like the demon summong draw a pentagram stuff
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:09 pm

heavenly father wrote:
nicko wrote:heavenly father, I read of people trying to raise devils using pentagons,magic spells ec.

I have no idea, i think dabbling with magic etc is such a dangerous thing, I wish just once everyone who did it would actually see what they were doing for what it really was... and that is????

I guess angels are at God's command and therefore cannot be "summoned" as such..

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:58 pm

What the devil are you talking about?

Captain May
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:03 pm

maybe its because angels are angelic beings and don't need to be raised , believers can call on the angels to protect them when they feel in danger , there are lots of testimonies of angels saving people from dangerous situations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:

maybe its because angels are angelic beings and don't need to be raised , believers can call on the angels to protect them when they feel in danger , there are lots of testimonies of angels saving people from dangerous situations.

Lots of people believe they have a guardian angel angels Angel_71

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:

These testimonies, were the people of sound mind.  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Eilzel Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:10 pm

heavenly father wrote:

I have no idea, i think dabbling with magic etc is such a dangerous thing, I wish just once everyone who did it would actually see what they were doing for what it really was...

Why is it dangerous? If God is real and no one (human) can really do magic then surely they are just messing around in vain?

From my pov let them do what they want, they are being ridiculous but as long as they enjoy it it isn't exactly going to harm anyone  Laughing 

^nicko, good question- maybe some fruitcakes expect God and his angels to help them without having to ask- then when they see the angels not forthcoming (obviously) they turn to the other guy- can't blame 'em for trying  Twisted Evil 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:16 pm

is it garbage to raise demons then or is that delusional also ?

Last edited by Maine coon lover on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:18 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

I believe we all have two each .

Last edited by Maine coon lover on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:22 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:is it garbage to raise demons then or is that delusional also ?

Both, very much so  Laughing 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:is it garbage to raise demons then or is that delusional also ?

Both, very much so  Laughing 

fair enough, but if you ever do see either be sure to let us know how the experience felt Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:53 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

cyclops 

And, generally those people are very delusional...

Or else they have been smoking some very potent psychotrophic substances !   :<:i}: 

Lololol.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:32 pm

Such an invocation is made in The Susama (or Susamma) Ritual which was used by the fictional Duc de Richelieu in Dennis Wheatley's novel The Devil Rides Out.

In this, de Richelieu calls upon the angel Oriel by reciting the first two lines of the ritual: "Oriel Seraphim; eo Potesta; Zati, Zata; Gatatim, Galatah!" and asks him to intervene to spare the life of Tanith, an acolyte of the Satanist Mocata, by altering space and time.

Although a prolific writer of fiction, Wheatley was tremendously knowledgable about the Satanic arts and an impeccable researcher, and it is likely that the Ritual existed in some form, possibly in Judaism.

The angel Oriel, to whom Wheatey refers, is almost certainly the Archangel Uriel and there is a strong theory, to which I subscribe, that Mocata was based on the 20th century Satanist Aleister Crowley.

It's a long, long time since I studied both Wheatley and Crowley, but I still have a complete set of Wheatley's works (and there are a hell of a lot of them!) and an early copy of Crowley's book "Magick."

Actually they are in front of me here in my study right now.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:10 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

cyclops 

And, generally those people are very delusional...

Or else they have been smoking some very potent psychotrophic substances !   :<:i}: 
very very very delusional

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:53 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Such an invocation is made in The Susama (or Susamma) Ritual which was used by the fictional  Duc de Richelieu in Dennis Wheatley's  novel The Devil Rides Out.

In this, de Richelieu calls upon the angel Oriel by reciting the first two lines of the ritual: "Oriel Seraphim; eo Potesta; Zati, Zata; Gatatim, Galatah!" and asks him to intervene to spare the life of Tanith, an acolyte of the Satanist Mocata, by altering space and time.

Although a prolific writer of fiction, Wheatley was tremendously knowledgable about the Satanic arts and an impeccable researcher, and it is likely that the Ritual existed in some form, possibly in Judaism.

The angel Oriel, to whom Wheatey refers, is almost certainly the Archangel Uriel and there is a strong theory, to which I subscribe, that Mocata was based on the 20th century Satanist Aleister Crowley.

It's a long, long time since I studied both Wheatley and Crowley, but I still have a complete set of Wheatley's works (and there are a hell of a lot of them!) and an early copy of Crowley's book "Magick."

ahh..Aleister Crowley..."do as thou wilt, that shall be the whole of the law"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Such an invocation is made in The Susama (or Susamma) Ritual which was used by the fictional  Duc de Richelieu in Dennis Wheatley's  novel The Devil Rides Out.

Snap, read 'The Devil Rides Out' as a 15 year old in a caravan in Cornwall in a storm, frightened the shit out of me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:39 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

ahh..Aleister Crowley..."do as thou wilt, that shall be the whole of the law"

The same. His book "Magick in Theory and Practice" is probably the weirdest book I have ever read in my life.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:46 pm

it kind of stretches your mind in ways it wasnt designed too, doesnt it.
The guy was a total fruit cake, a sex maniac and a control freak all rolled into one...and of course dangerously clever and manipulative

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:14 am

victorismyhero wrote:it kind of stretches your mind in ways it wasnt designed too, doesnt it.
The guy was a total fruit cake, a sex maniac and a control freak all rolled into one...and of course dangerously clever and manipulative

Drug addict too, as I recall. Nice man, eh?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:04 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Dennis Wheatley was a brilliant author and as you say, he knew his stuff...he would go to great lengths to achieve the knowledge he did, I quite enjoyed reading some of the book 'the devil and all his works'..

Of course there is a film as well as the book named 'the devil rides out'.

Known as a very dark figure he was, but brilliantly hardcore as far as the black arts go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:27 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Dennis Wheatley was a brilliant author and as you say, he knew his stuff...he would go to great lengths to achieve the knowledge he did, I quite enjoyed reading some of the book 'the devil and all his works'..

Of course there is a film as well as the book named 'the devil rides out'.

Known as a very dark figure he was, but brilliantly hardcore as far as the black arts go.

Correct, and a good and well acted film it was too.

His Gregory Sallust and related books were a pretty good read as well, if you haven't discovered them. Very dated now, of course, but well-researched, well-written and drawing on some of his own very secretive WW2 experiences.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:50 pm

Would it not be more correct to say "descend an angel"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:53 pm

why on earth would anyone want to summon a demon and what makes them think they could control it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:54 pm

heavenly father wrote:why on earth would anyone want to summon a demon and what makes them think they could control it.

I guess just like yourself they believe in myths

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:57 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:why on earth would anyone want to summon a demon and what makes them think they could control it.

demons are very real, though not very pleasant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:00 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

Just you wait until you get to the Pearly Gates and St Peter gives you the thumbs down and hands you a shovel, mate...
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:02 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Just you wait until you get to the Pearly Gates and St Peter gives you the thumbs down and hands you a shovel, mate...

Really, I was hoping I could get to stay in purgatory at the heaven and harp for a while first, for a few pints Mev Lord

Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:00 pm

The Gays have really help Satan Clean fix up the place I hear.

angels Dvd_southpark_4
angels Sp_0410_01_v6
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:03 pm

veya_victaous wrote:  The Gays have really help Satan Clean fix up the place I hear.

angels Dvd_southpark_4
angels Sp_0410_01_v6

VEYA!!!  Shocked lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down