NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

+9
JulesV
'Wolfie
Ben Reilly
Maddog
eddie
magica
Vintage
Andy
Syl
13 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever? Empty Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Syl Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:00 pm

She is lovely ,imo more beautiful than Kate, who is attractive rather than beautiful, and probably her facial features are more aligned than Princess Diana's.....but is she the most beautiful Royal ever?

"Meghan Markle is more beautiful than Kate Middleton, according to a scientific study of Britain's A-list princesses.
A mathematical method once used by ancient Greeks reveals the 36-year old American has a face even more perfect than Kate’s, and any other British royal of her generation.
Prince Harry's fiance was found to be 87.4 per cent accurate to the Golden Ratio of Beauty Phi.
Her eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips, chin, jaw and facial shape were measured and came closest to the Greeks' idea of physical "perfection."

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/927912/meghan-markle-kate-middleton-new-latest-most-beautiful
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever? Empty Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Andy Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:07 pm

She is stunning. And bright, vivacious and confident.
Harry is a lucky guy.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever? Empty Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Vintage Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:22 pm

Does it matter? There seem to be quite a number of elegant, beautiful royal ladies around these days. Aren't there a couple or so of the extended royal family models who are considered very beautiful.
Meghan certainly scrubs up well as do many others. I hate the hysteria of the masses where royals and celebs are concerned. Many people with the right clothes, makeup and hair do's can look fantasic. The mathematics of ideal  beauty, I have no idea of, thankfully.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:25 pm

No, Diana knocks spots off her.

I don't like Merkel.  I think she's false. Give it a few years and it will be over. She'll have the kids, so that they can't be pushed out.

Tbh I don't care about any of them only they Queen. Once she goes, they can go to hell.

Except Phil, wills and Kate, I like them.

Kate has a natural beauty, Merkel doesnt
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:29 pm

There’s no denying she’s beautiful. Especially when you look at her smiling at her fiancé.
She’s smart too.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:52 pm

Why do we need to compare them anyway? Don't they ach bring their own beauty and character to the party.
The papers started this nonsense almost immediately, pitting the two women against each other, saying the queen prefered Meghan, maybe she does I doubt it though. While I'm happy that two people have found each other, we'll have to see if Meghan can adapt and become the royal lady we all hope she does, its not easy to keep your opinions to your self, I think she may struggle with that. Princess Grace pulled it off as has Mary of Denmark to name a couple of non royals marrying into the firms. I don't envy Kate or Meghan
especially as they are apparently going to be pitted against each other by the newspapers and the general public on looks, popularity and any thing else they can think of to sell newspapers. The Queen and Phillip are going to be a hard act to follow as a public team.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:55 pm

Well duh. She's American. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:38 pm

Vintage wrote:Why do we need to compare them anyway? Don't they ach bring their own beauty and character to the party.
The papers started this nonsense almost immediately, pitting the two women against each other, saying the queen prefered Meghan, maybe she does I doubt it though. While I'm happy that two people have found each other, we'll have to see if Meghan can adapt and become the royal lady we all hope she does, its not easy to keep your opinions to your self, I think she may struggle with that. Princess Grace pulled it off as has Mary of Denmark to name a couple of non royals marrying into the firms. I don't envy Kate or Meghan
especially as they are apparently going to be pitted against each other by the newspapers and the general public on looks, popularity and any thing else they can think of to sell newspapers. The Queen and Phillip are going to be a hard act to follow as a public team.

...its not easy to keep your opinions to your self, I think she may struggle with that.

I hope she doesn’t keep her opinions to herself! We have enough of that false shit.
I hope she’s vocal and remains true to herself.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:55 pm

Vintage wrote:Why do we need to compare them anyway? Don't they ach bring their own beauty and character to the party.
Thats the British press for you, and if it draws in interest, they will carry on doing it.

Who knows which one the queen prefers, if any, but Kate hasn't put a foot wrong, she has been a model daughter in law and wife of the future king, so I imagine the queen is very fond of her.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:00 am

magica wrote:No, Diana knocks spots off her.

I don't like Merkel.  I think she's false. Give it a few years and it will be over. She'll have the kids, so that they can't be pushed out.

Tbh I don't care about any of them only they Queen. Once she goes, they can go to hell.

Diana was a one off, I cant see any royal ever being as popular as she was.
Plus, she had public sympathy, and more importantly she died young, which  will ensure she goes down in history as the bautiful princess who was so wronged in life, yet who saved the royal family by breeding the future king....who, along with his brother, seem to have captured the public fascination again.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:03 am

eddie wrote:There’s no denying she’s beautiful. Especially when you look at her smiling at her fiancé.
She’s smart too.
I think she is beautiful too.
If she keeps her own personality and refuses to be molded into a Stepford royal, I bet she will be very popular....with the public rather than the fuddy duddy 'establishment'.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:32 am

She looks a bit like some dog shit I scraped off my shoe earlier.

Nah, just kidding, but she does look a bit like she fell out of the top of the ugly tree and hit every branch on her way down.

Nah, I'm taking the piss, but she does have resting Barbie face.

Nah, I'm just being a dick, but she's way too tan, I like my women pasty as a sheet I do.

Nah, I'm just drunk.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:05 am

Cool

Jealousy's a curse....

Especially with all of those fugly, white as snow(flakes), whining old English hags over there, complaining that their Harry has gone and chosen a Septic' to be his bride;  and a well tanned coffee coloured beauty, at that...

'Oh, the horror'

I suspect that most of those (largely anonymous -- emphasis on the "large"..  pirat  ) whinging Englische wimmin' folks probably have faces that most resemble "the north-end of a south-bound camel", and bodies that most likely belong in a circus.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:01 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Cool

Jealousy's a curse....

Especially with all of those fugly, white as snow(flakes), whining old English hags over there, complaining that their Harry has gone and chosen a Septic' to be his bride;  and a well tanned coffee coloured beauty, at that...

'Oh,  the horror'

I suspect that most of those (largely anonymous -- emphasis on the "large"..  pirat  ) whinging Englische wimmin' folks probably have faces that most resemble "the north-end of a south-bound camel", and bodies that most likely belong in a circus.

Yeah....but I bet you’d still rather fuck a fat English woman than your right hand every night.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:18 am

[quote="WhoseYourWolfie"]

Cool

Jealousy's a curse....

'Oh,  the horror'

I suspect that most of those (largely anonymous -- emphasis on the "large"..  pirat  ) whinging Englische wimmin' folks probably have faces that most resemble "the north-end of a south-bound camel", and bodies that most likely belong in a circus.[/quote

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes all you can do is abuse.

Why would I be jealous her.

I don't think she's right for royally she's of mixed race, ex actor, divorced lady who is now going to have the world on a plate.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:33 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Cool

Jealousy's a curse....

'Oh,  the horror'

Yeah....but I bet you’d still rather fuck a fat English woman than your right hand every night.

lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:39 pm

magica wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Cool

Jealousy's a curse....

'Oh,  the horror'

I suspect that most of those (largely anonymous -- emphasis on the "large"..  pirat  ) whinging Englische wimmin' folks probably have faces that most resemble "the north-end of a south-bound camel", and bodies that most likely belong in a circus.[/quote

I don't think she's right for royally she's of mixed race, ex actor, divorced lady who is now going to have the world on a plate.

Your opinion is as valid an anyone else's on here Mags, ignore the childish  provoking.

I don't agree with you though...I think she is exactly right for the royal family now they have moved out of the dark ages by expecting every prince, no matter how much he may have been around, to marry a lily white virgin.

Grace Kelly was an actress who became a Princess, and she was very popular.

As for Meghan being of mixed  race, didn't Harrys mum fall madly in love with a Pakistani Dr?
I'm sure if she had been left to live her life in peace after she and Charles divorced she would still be around today.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:55 pm

We all have an opinion on this Syl and mine is I simply don't think she's good enough.

When they marry the press will go overdrive fawning about her. People sucked into the moment.

I'd be more impressed if just one or two diamonds were given to the poor and him less. Instead we have homeless driven off the streets to no embarrass meghan!

I hope once wills has his go there will be no more royalist.

They have everyone waiting on them, not right for now imo.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:03 pm

You dont have the guts to admit it, but the reason you dislike her is she is black, or more correctly , the same colour that most of us aspire to be when we go on summer holiday and put on our speedos or bikinis.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:08 pm

Don't tell me what I believe you get right on my nerves with the race card.

I don't think she's right for royalty, as back in the day Mrs Simpson wasn't.

You know, the more you use the race card, the more racist you act

You got a red, at least I own it when I do red
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:15 pm

Angry Andy wrote:You dont have the guts to admit it, but the reason you dislike her is she is black, or more correctly , the same colour that most of us aspire to be when we go on summer holiday and put on our soeedos or bikinis.

Do you dislike any black people? If you do, is it because they’re black or because you have an actual reason not to like them?

From Magica’s post, can you point out the exact remark or words that she used, that proved to you that she was being racist toward Meghan?

And, finally, do you like Meghan because she’s black?

Help me understand your way of thinking.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Thankyou eddie. He puts every thing down to race, that I don't like non whites. I have a pic of an Indian in my avi, the reason is I love their culture and all things native.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:39 pm

magica wrote:Thankyou eddie. He puts every thing down to race, that I don't like non whites. I have a pic of an Indian in my avi, the reason is I love their culture and all things native.

Don’t explain yourself.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:39 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Cool

Jealousy's a curse....

'Oh,  the horror'

I think he secretly wants to a fuck a camel.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:46 pm

magica wrote:Thankyou eddie. He puts every thing down to race, that I don't like non whites. I have a pic of an Indian in my avi, the reason is I love their culture and all things native.

Everyone who knows you on forums knows you are not racist, its just a lazy word the trouble makers fall back on when grappling for an insult.

I do note on this forum, its the couple of odd characters that shout RACIST all the time that are constantly bringing up skin colour. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:20 pm

Syl wrote:

Everyone who knows you on forums knows you are not racist, its just a lazy word the trouble makers fall back on when grappling for an insult.

I do note on this forum, its the couple of odd characters that shout RACIST all the time that are constantly bringing up skin colour. Rolling Eyes

Much like homophobes who turn out to be gay, you mean?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:25 pm

Why would anyone even mention her race?

Her race is human!

"don't think she's right for royally she's of mixed race"
You mentioned her being of mixed race. Not me.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:30 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:

I reckon most blokes would prefer to shag a camel than to get their legover with you.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:34 pm

eddie wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:You dont have the guts to admit it, but the reason you dislike her is she is black, or more correctly , the same colour that most of us aspire to be when we go on summer holiday and put on our soeedos or bikinis.

Do you dislike any black people? If you do, is it because they’re black or because you have an actual reason not to like them?  

From Magica’s post, can you point out the exact remark or words that she used, that proved to you that she was being racist toward Meghan?

And, finally, do you like Meghan because she’s black?

Help me understand your way of thinking.

Hey Andy. Can you help me out?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:27 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Why would anyone even mention her race?

Her race is human!

"don't think she's right for royally she's of mixed race"
You mentioned her being of mixed race. Not me.

You called her black, not me.

I mentioned she's mixed race cos yeah its plain to see and she's proud of it, so are you saying we can't mention she's mixed race even though she does.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:17 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I reckon most blokes would prefer to shag a camel than to get their legover with you.

I'm ok with that. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:09 pm

Syl wrote:  is she the most beautiful Royal ever?

You mean royal BRIDES I take it?
Not blood royals, who have no looks, tbh.
The brides who marry into the R/ family are the ones who bring good looks into their gene pool.

The last few brides who married the DIRECT heir to the throne were: 
Queen Alexander
Queen Mary
Queen Elizabeth 1
Diana Spencer
Kate Middleton

All of them /\ /\ were quite beautiful and not related by blood to the royals.
Except queen mary, who was a blood royal [it was a cousin-cousin marriage]. Mary was quite plain.
Queen Alexander was the most beautiful of them all.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:18 pm

Back on topic, personally I'd say Meghan is very attractive. But to be described as ''beautiful'' she'd need bigger eyes, and they'd need to be spaced wider apart.

Her best facial feature - her cherry lips. Very full, and pouty and poised. And she has an easy smile.

Tho not conventionally beautiful she's a warm, caring, attractive girl with a good brain, it's easy to see why Harry is smitten.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:22 pm

Meghan who...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:26 pm

Her full name is in the title!
What's the problem?  

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:33 pm

Jules wrote:

The brides who marry into the R/ family are the ones who bring good looks into their gene pool.

Queen Alexander
Queen Mary
Queen Elizabeth 1
Diana Spencer
Kate Middleton

Except queen mary, who was a blood royal [it was a cousin-cousin marriage]. Mary was quite plain.

Yes I meant brides, as you say, born royals have not been blessed with stunning good looks.

Though Princess Margaret was considered  attractive when she was young, her looks fit in with the times...short in height, curvy, raven haired, pretty face, pity her lifestyle ruined her health when she was still relatively young.

Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever? Hqdefault
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:39 pm

Angry Andy wrote:She is stunning. And bright, vivacious  and confident.

Harry is a lucky guy.

Yes he is, and she too is, she told a crowd of fans that she's the luckiest girl in the world,  Andy. x
It's 2018, mixed race marriages are not an issue anymore.
I don't see why race should even be mentioned in this thread.
Why does this forum mention race so much?? Habit, I guess!  Laughing

----------------------------------------------------------------
These are the reasons why I feel the marriage could be a bit challenging:  Track record! There are more divorces than successful marriages in the modern royal family.

Plus there've been so many changes in Meghan's life.She's had to swap her showbiz lifestyle, career, country, religion.
And she is alienated from her trusted circle of friends, confidantes & family. Such a massive change for her.
All her references points and constants in her life gone at a stroke.  What a Face
Moreover she has swapped it all for a challenging family and challenging role.

Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever? E320d02a-170b-4361-b470-174b0770c523

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:48 pm

I actually really like her! She’s so much more colourful than Kate. I am hoping she will bring something a bit spicy to the boring Royals.
It keeps being overlooked that she’s done some actual good and that she’s a smart cookie.

Last edited by eddie on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:58 pm

Yes she is, eddie.  Got big challenges ahead tho.

I enjoy reading and blogging about the R/family.

So excited when William got married. It was  a public holiday!

A fascinating bunch   queen

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:02 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Cool

Jealousy's a curse....

'Oh,  the horror'

Come on man, most British women are totally fine with Markle, and there's no need to lump them all together into a bunch of racists. And as far as the appearance thing goes, I don't know where you even get that from, that's just nasty.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:03 pm

magica wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Cool

Jealousy's a curse....

'Oh,  the horror'

I'm sure there's no rule that says royalty has to be white. That sounded really racist of you.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:09 pm

Syl wrote: ...

Yes I meant brides, as you say, born royals have not been blessed with stunning good looks.

Though Princess Margaret was considered  attractive when she was young, her looks fit in with the times...short in height, curvy, raven haired, pretty face, pity her lifestyle ruined her health when she was still relatively young.

Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever? Hqdefault

Yeah margaret was pretty when young, before all the heavy smoking and drinking. Very spoilt and wilful tho. No

I think this was the day Diana FINALLY ''rested in peace''. 20 years after her death. > >
Pic showed that both her boys were blissfully happy at last. . They both married for love, defiantly choosing commoners.

Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever? T1-544789-3_image_a_12_1514208389731

The boys know that the suspicions about her death will never be resolved but at least they have found happiness finally. Hooray.
Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever? 89e47e3b5b9e7c9fd2592565286fbcb9

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:22 pm

Jules wrote:

Queen Alexander
Queen Mary
Queen Elizabeth 1
Diana Spencer
Kate Middleton

I think you might want to check the facts about that claim...

Also...

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Technically 17th Cousins

Related to... Her Majesty the Queen and Princess Diana... She's also distantly related to U.S. presidents like George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, and Calvin Coolidge...

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a13988049/meghan-markle-royal-ancestors-royal-blood/

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:29 pm

I do think that because Diana was so well loved by so many,  people are happy her boys... who have grown up to be fine young men with the 'common touch' that their mum had...have found the love that so eluded Diana..

No one who is old enough will ever forget the heartbreaking sight of them following their mothers coffin.

If anyone can remember JFK's funeral, and the way his son saluted the coffin as it passed... some moments are never to be forgotten.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Jules wrote:

Queen Alexander
Queen Mary
Queen Elizabeth 1
Diana Spencer
Kate Middleton

Also...

Related to... Her Majesty the Queen and Princess Diana... She's also distantly related to U.S. presidents like George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, and Calvin Coolidge...

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a13988049/meghan-markle-royal-ancestors-royal-blood/

But are we not all related to one another in some way  if we go back far enough?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Also...

Oh come on, Tommy - you know that by ''related'', I meant closely related!
For centuries the royal tradition was to marry 1st or second cousins.  Smile

Most people of the same race are distantly related - If you go far back enough you will find a common ancestor for any two random people.

Last edited by Jules on Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:41 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Also...

But are we not all related to one another in some way  if we go back far enough?

Snap! I've just made the same point. He's being pedantic.
Most people are probably 7th cousins with each other or summat.  tongue

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:59 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Also...

No... not even close to the way these are related...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:04 pm

lol 8 generations is 200 years. 17 means they share an ancestor from the 1500's or 1600's, which almost every person from a small town or village would and much closer.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:16 pm

We are not all related to the Queen... but strangely, Diana, Kate and Meghan are... as well as all being related to numerous others in positions of power...

Funny that...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next