NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care home for the elderly organises lap dancers for the residents entertainment.

5 posters

Go down

Care home for the elderly organises lap dancers for the residents entertainment. Empty Care home for the elderly organises lap dancers for the residents entertainment.

Post by Syl Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:44 pm

They are probably friends of the management ...I cant think of any  reason a group of aged and dementia sufferers would opt for this kind of entertainment.

"A care home has come under fire for providing pole dancing entertainment for its elderly residents.
The Fairmile Grange home in Christchurch, Dorset, organised the 'inappropriate' activity usually associated with lap dancing clubs for about 30 pensioners, both male and female.
Bosses at the home have defended the entertainment, saying the residents had 'wanted something a bit different', had specifically asked for pole dancing and enjoyed the show.
Six scantily-clad women took part in the display which took place in the communal dining room of the care home."

Care home for the elderly organises lap dancers for the residents entertainment. 497A72EC00000578-0-image-m-13_1519309162743

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5422625/Care-home-brings-POLE-DANCERS-entertain-residents.html
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Care home for the elderly organises lap dancers for the residents entertainment. Empty Re: Care home for the elderly organises lap dancers for the residents entertainment.

Post by nicko Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:17 pm

Six old men were taken to Hospital with Cardiac Arrest !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Care home for the elderly organises lap dancers for the residents entertainment. Empty Re: Care home for the elderly organises lap dancers for the residents entertainment.

Post by Syl Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:20 pm

nicko wrote:Six old men were taken to Hospital with Cardiac Arrest !
Laughing

I can think of more suitable entertainment for 90 year olds though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:53 pm

nicko wrote:Six old men were taken to Hospital with Cardiac Arrest !

...but I'm delighted to say that I am now feeling much better...
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:56 pm

I was going to post the video ...glad for both your sakes I didn't. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:08 pm

Syl wrote:I was going to post the video ...glad for both your sakes I didn't. Razz

That's OK, Syl. 'Er indoors has promised to give me a demonstration tomorrow using the washing line post in the yard.

Even as we speak she's looking out her old school navy blue elastic bottomed knickers and liberty vest with rubber buttons.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:32 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Syl wrote:I was going to post the video ...glad for both your sakes I didn't. Razz

That's OK, Syl. 'Er indoors has promised to give me a demonstration tomorrow using the washing line post in the yard.

Even as we speak she's looking out her old school navy blue elastic bottomed knickers and liberty vest with rubber buttons.

Sounds like you have a real treat in store Fred.
Those navy blue knickers left much to the imagination, I wore them myself back in the day.
Practical and roomy, unless one played hockey or netball in the rain....they could get rather heavy when wet.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:06 am

This is nothing new. I did the round of nursing homes as a student dancer, and they loved it. One old girl collared me afterwards and said she couldn't see me too well but she saw the colours and loved it. Another told me she'd lived in Cairo in her youth and adored the dance and had seen the great Samia Gamal dance in the nightclubs. The women loved it more than the men. But then it is a woman's dance.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:47 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:This is nothing new.   I did the round of nursing homes as a student dancer, and they loved it.   One old girl collared me afterwards and said she couldn't see me too well but she saw the colours  and loved it.   Another told me she'd lived in Cairo in her youth and adored the dance and had seen the great Samia Gamal dance in the nightclubs.   The women loved it more than the men.   But then it is a woman's dance.

I don't think Belly dancing can be compared to lap dancing....you don't wear skimpy thongs and spread your legs wide open whilst balancing upside down on a pole for a start.

When my mum was in a nursing home we paid for entertainment to come in a couple of times a week....a duo who sang all the old songs that the old folk could join in with.
Had I known of any belly dancers I would have hired them to visit....they are like you say, colourful, and sensual rather than overtly sexy.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:39 pm

I'd make a great Belly Dancer, I can "wobble" without trying !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:25 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:This is nothing new.   I did the round of nursing homes as a student dancer, and they loved it.   One old girl collared me afterwards and said she couldn't see me too well but she saw the colours  and loved it.   Another told me she'd lived in Cairo in her youth and adored the dance and had seen the great Samia Gamal dance in the nightclubs.   The women loved it more than the men.   But then it is a woman's dance.

I don't think Belly dancing can be compared to lap dancing....you don't wear skimpy thongs and spread your legs wide open whilst balancing upside down on a pole for a start.

When my mum was in a nursing home we paid for entertainment to come in a couple of times a week....a duo who sang all the old songs that the old folk could join in with.
Had I known of any belly dancers I would have hired them to visit....they are like you say, colourful, and sensual rather than overtly sexy.

I've seen some pretty risque performances, let me tell you. One girl was notorious for not wearing knickers and one night flashed the old growler at a photographer, full frontal kebab. That photo did the rounds after she tried to pretend she wore drawers that night. Some of the dancers wore bugger all but they never got the classy gigs.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:58 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I've seen  some pretty risque performances, let me tell you.   One girl was notorious for not wearing knickers and one night flashed the old growler at a photographer, full frontal kebab.  That photo did the rounds after she tried to pretend she wore drawers that night.   Some of the dancers wore bugger all but they never got the classy gigs.

Some people are just desperate for attention. A person with class perfects their dance routine and can mesmerise without being obscene. A really good belly or exotic dancer can do that and remain perfectly decent. snobby

You posted a video once of the most beautiful woman dancing at a wedding...she was so good she totally over shadowed the bride.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:18 pm

Then there's the attention that you don't want....

Care home for the elderly organises lap dancers for the residents entertainment. 3aed5abd3db6e246a94ad39db9340bfd--funny-pics-funny-shit

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:23 pm

Good points and the residents requested this.

Seriously what is all the fuss about?

Others again, not actually a part of this being offended.

Offended over what exactly?

This is a fine example of others thinking they can force their views on others.

So some people do not like this, the residents do and at this age, they have deserved the right to enjoy any entertainment they want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:25 pm

Izzy Nicholls, the company’s director of operations, said: “Relatives and residents requested more modern-style activities. Residents were given several choices of activity and specifically chose for a local pole dancing company to perform.

“This performance sport combines dance and acrobatics, requiring great physical strength and endurance.

“Dementia residents and non-dementia residents all thoroughly enjoyed this artistic display of musicality and gymnastic ability – and the showcase received overwhelming positive feedback from relatives.

“We are proud to challenge stereotypes and will continually offer our residents the choice to experience appropriate, new and progressive activities.”

Pole Crazy said residents “by all accounts had a wonderful time” and said critics misunderstood performers.

In a statement on Facebook, the dance school added: ”Sadly, as always with our sport, there are some who want to tarnish that, to diminish our strength, ability and self-worth.

“Pole dancing, pole fitness, pole sport – whatever you call it – it’s powerful, it’s fascinating and it’s fun to watch. If you think it’s tawdry, then that’s on you. If you want to take a wonderful thing and make it sordid, then get your mind out of the gutter and come to a class.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/care-home-pole-dancing-dorset-fairmile-grange-christchurch-response-elderly-a8224826.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:24 pm

Obviously the care home will back up their choice of entertainment, no matter what. Rolling Eyes

Having been a regular visitor to several care homes over the years, I know my experience is that the vast majority of residents, even the ones with severe dementia, like to be entertained by something they can join in with. Music, dancing, singalongs, etc.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:Then there's the attention that you don't want....

Care home for the elderly organises lap dancers for the residents entertainment. 3aed5abd3db6e246a94ad39db9340bfd--funny-pics-funny-shit

That's probably been photo shopped by a girl who didn't make the cheerleading team. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:54 pm

Syl wrote:Obviously the care home will back up their choice of entertainment, no matter what. Rolling Eyes

Having been a regular visitor to several care homes over the years, I know my experience is that the vast majority of residents, even the ones with severe dementia, like to be entertained by something they can join in with. Music, dancing, singalongs, etc.

Its not just the care home but the people who live there.
Not only that, the people who practice this, rightly are challenging poor sterotypes portrayed, by those that have a victorian prudish mindset.

What does it matter that you have been to care homes, when you do not know what these people in this care home want? You are trying to claim to be their spokes person, when they have never asked you to be for them. Its really insulting as well, that you think you speak for them. Basically treating them as kids, that they cannot decide for themselves. You are trying to decide for them, based off a miniscule amount of elderly you have met and more so on your beliefs. Where again you have no idea, whether they would disprove of having pole dancers perform their art. You are dogmatically trying to force your views onto them, denying them, their own choice, simple because you do not approve of their choice.

By all means, reason your case, why you think something is wrong and if its good reasoning, then i am sure people will listen and decide. As yet I see no reasoning from you, but that you simple disapprove.

Its not down to you to decide what other people want.

Its their choice not yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:00 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:Obviously the care home will back up their choice of entertainment, no matter what. Rolling Eyes

Not only that, the people who practice this, rightly are challenging poor sterotypes portrayed, by those that have a victorian prudish mindset.

What does it matter that you have been to care homes, when you do not know what these people in this care home want? You are trying to claim to be their spokes person, when they have never asked you to be for them. Its really insulting as well, that you think you speak for them. Basically treating them as kids, that they cannot decide for themselves. You are trying to decide for them, based off a miniscule amount of elderly you have met and more so on your beliefs. Where again you have no idea, whether they would disprove of having pole dancers perform their art. You are dogmatically trying to force your views onto them, denying them, their own choice, simple because you do not approve of their choice.

By all means, reason your case, why you think something is wrong and if its good reasoning, then i am sure people will listen and decide. As yet I see no reasoning from you, but that you simple disapprove.

Do you understand the format of forums?

Its to give an opinion. I am giving mine based on my own experience, which is probably more than you are doing, because you like to think you are the expert on anything and everything.
Anyone who disagrees with you is poor, ignorant, stupid, envious' jealous, and altogether worthless......for Gods sake behave yourself, and debate properly.

I am not claiming to be their spokesperson, I am talking about the residents in the various homes I have been involved with, but I bet if the residents of any old folks nursing home were asked how they would like  to be entertained, lap dancing wouldn't be their preference. Rolling Eyes

Your argument that its a Victorian prudish mindset that sees this as inappropriate is wearing thin.
You have dragged that one out on several threads lately.
Lap dancing requires strength and agility, I have absolutely nothing against it, either o keep fit or to sexually arouse, whatever floats your boat.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:12 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Its to give an opinion. I am giving mine based on my own experience, which is probably more than you are doing, because you like to think you are the expert on anything and everything.
Anyone who disagrees with you is poor, ignorant, stupid, envious' jealous, and altogether worthless......for Gods sake behave yourself, and debate properly.

I am not claiming to be their spokesperson, I am talking about the residents in the various homes I have been involved with, but I bet if the residents of any old folks nursing home were asked what they would like to be entertained by, lap dancing wouldn't be their choice.

Your argument that its a Victorian prudish mindset that sees this as inappropriate is wearing thin.
Lap dancing requires strength and agility, I have absolutely nothing against it, either o keep fit or to sexually arouse, whatever floats your boat.

My comments are in my opinion, and in my own experience, people who are on their last legs and suffering from various forms of dementia would prefer other forms of entertainment

1) Midsirection 

2) Further misdirection, as claiming hearsay counts for didley. It does not matter what your experinces are heare By saying this, you are claiming all elderly people will think the same as you. When even worse you have not experinced this happen in a care home you have been. Hence to use experince here, when your experince has utterly no relevance. As you have never faced this actually happen. All you can offer is again your own beliefs

3) You are claiming to speak for them and again claim you do by saying they would not make this choice. Where here they did, thus proving you emphatically wrong. You are not reasoning here, but basing this on your own beliefs, not that of inidviduals. Again, no care home you have visited has had such an experince, so how on earth can you make such a false claim?

4) Well here is the crux of this debate. That you seem to think women fully clothed dancing with the aid of Poles is some how inappropriate. What do you base this on? You sexualizing their dance routine. They do not see what they are doing as sexualized, but a form of dance. Its the same retarded view we saw when Elvis first came onto the public scene. That people just like you, were in huge outcry over his dancing. How they sexualized his dance moves. We now look back and cringe over how stupid people were being on this and yet you are doing the exact same thing here in your views.

5) You have never experinced what its like to know that you could face your life being very much shortened, by an illness. I have. So dont dare tell me, what people think. You are again, trying to say what people should think, based on your backward Victorian prudish views.

6) There is only one thing to reason on with here. What is the harm here?
I mean if you gave the view, this might get some elderly men over excited by the performance. Being that they are old and some may have heart conditions. Then you would start to have a rational view point, on a problem that could cause someones weak ticker to give out. But even that argumement will not hold water. As its as likely and sadly the case this could happen, if they are helped daily by an attractive nurse.. At least that would be a rational argument, but the moment you go down the road of claiming that now youy are medically qualified to state what people can enjoy, shows how irrational you are being.

Stop interfering with peoples lives, when it does not hurt anyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:28 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

I am not claiming to be their spokesperson, I am talking about the residents in the various homes I have been involved with, but I bet if the residents of any old folks nursing home were asked what they would like to be entertained by, lap dancing wouldn't be their choice.

My comments are in my opinion, and in my own experience, people who are on their last legs and suffering from various forms of dementia would prefer other forms of entertainment

1) Midsirection 

Rubbish.

2) Further misdirection, as claiming hearsay counts for didley. It does not matter what your experinces are heare By saying this, you are claiming all elderly people will think the same as you. When even worse you have not experinced this happen in a care home you have been. Hence to use experince here, when your experince has utterly no relevance. As you have never faced this actually happen. All you can offer is again your own beliefs

I have never experienced it because the care homes I have been involved with have management that caters for the residents not themselves.

3) You are claiming to speak for them and again claim you do by saying they would not make this choice. Where here they did, thus proving you emphatically wrong. You are not reasoning here, but basing this on your own beliefs, not that of inidviduals. Again, no care home you have visited has had such an experince, so how on earth can you make such a false claim?

You are repeating yourself.

4) Well here is the crux of this debate. That you seem to think women fully clothed dancing with the aid of Poles is some how inappropriate. What do you base this on? You sexualizing their dance routine. They do not see what they are doing as sexualized, but a form of dance. Its the same retarded view we saw when Elvbis first came onto the public scene. That people just like you, were in huge outcry over his dancing. How they sexualized his dance moves. We now look back and cringe over how stupid people were being on this and yet you are doing the exact same thing here in your views.

I loved Elvis...so that point is ridiculous...the rest of your paragraph  doesn't apply here.

5) You have never experinced what its like to know that you could face your life being very much shortened, by an illness. I have. So dont dare tell me, what people think. You are again, trying to say what people should think, based on your backward Victorian prudish views.

This is a home for OLD FOLKS....don't bring in red herrings just so you can be all fauxraged.

6) There is only one thing to reason on with here. What is the harm here?
I mean if you gave the view, this might get some elderly men over excited by the performance. Being that they are old and some may have heart conditions. Then you would start to have a rational view point, on a problem that could cause someones weak ticker to give out. But even that argumement will not hold water. As its as likely and sadly the case this could happen, if they are helped daily by an attractive nurse.. At least that would be a rational argument, but the moment you go down the road of claiming that now youy are medically qualified to state what people can enjoy, shows how irrational you are being.

That's not my view...its yours.

Stop interfering with peoples lives, when it does not hurt anyone

I don't interfere with anyones life...I have a view based on experience, you just seem to waffle for the sake of it.
Laters.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:37 pm

Syl wrote:

Rubbish.

I have never experienced it because the care homes I have been involved with have management that caters for the residents not themselves.

You are repeating yourself.

I loved Elvis...so your whole point is ridiculous....the rest of your point doesn't apply.

This is a home for OLD FOLKS....don't bring in red herrings just so you can be all fauxraged.

That's not my view...its yours.

I don't interfere with anyones life...I have a view based on experience, you just seem to waffle for the sake of it.
Laters.

1) It is misdirection, as at no point did I be abusive or was insulting. Yet you invoked I was.

2) So now again you think Pole dancers, who think their form of dance is an art. Is not something a care home should cater for. Thus you thinking this based on your beliefs. Not those of the care homes and more importantly its residents. Again how many times has this come up?

Once and you have decided and claim to speak for countless care homes and even worse claim its not something a care home or its residents should consider.

So why should they not consider this?

Come on, please enlighten the forum, why you think no care home should do so?

Its you thinking youi know what is best for people, never once considering, what they might want is far removed from your beliefs

3) The point on Elvis is exactly the same. Others deciding what they perceive as appropiate. We see the same here, in that you claim again to speak for the elderly and what is appropiate for them to watch. The same happened back then, when he was censured

4) So old people can only enjoy things you give the green light too? That they have to be treated like children and have things decided for them by you, what they can see, when this does not hurt or oppress anyone?

Really? What right do you have to decide that for millions of people you do not know?

5) What view on experince? What experince have you had, where a Pole dancing routine performed at a care home?

Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:19 pm

All I am trying to do Syl is hope that you critically think on your views.

The views you hold, when you disapprove of something that does not effect anyone. Is a major problem seen throughout history. Where others think they can speak for others, denying them their views.

Take for example people expressing love by kissing in public.

Some warped people disaprove on such signs of affection of love. If they are hetrosexuals, those disproving, will be minimal. Add into the mix homosexuals expressing their love to each other in public and you see the level of disproving exponentially increase. Not on the bases of people expressing love in public, but on their disproval of homosexuality. I grew up and was raised to believe homosexuality was wrong, based on a lie. One that taught me about the love of Jesus, but denied this love to same sexes. I came to see it was bullshit and people trying to decide for me, what I think, based on poor beliefs. It contradicted every message Jesus portrayed and why I came to see religion as horseshit. Two conscenting adults in love, is not an issue and certain religions have held sway in ensuring homosexuals have been persecuted. Wrongly believing it as a problem. Your mindset here, is on the same wave lengh, but on a different subject. In that you perceive something to be wrong, when it does not effect anyone.

This is the danger, in how where something does not directly or indirectly effect anyone. Have people decide that in some way its wrong. Again its up to anyone if they disapprove of something, but that does not mean they can enforce their beliefs onto others. If you disapprove here on pole dancing being performed in care homes. That is your choice and i would never attempt to take away your right to do so, but you have no grounds to claim to speak for others on this.

Sadly, you are trying to do so, based on a really poor claim, that because you have visited care homes, that you now represent ederly people. 

You do not, espcially, when this does not cause any harm to anyone.

I have never doubted how you care for people and I know you do, but that does not mean you can decide for them, in what they want to see. When again it does not effect them.

Its why i asked you to rationalize why you think its wrong and all you did was get annoyed at me and invoke the school of Cathy Newman.

What I am trying to do is get you to rationalize on this and all you do is take offense with me. Over no offense given. It shows how you can be closed minded, as we all can be at times. Its why people need to listen more, but that if they disagree, be able to rationalize their points.

You have consistantly failed to do that here. You have asked me to take on face value your experince on visting care homes. Based on something you have never experinced there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:35 pm

Blah blah blah...Try to stick to the point for once.

The people I know in care homes, love the sort of entertainment they can join in with. One lady on the lap dancing video was actually led out of the room when she tried to join in to the music.

I am not speaking for or trying to represent anyone, I am not telling anyone what to do or think (that's your job) I am relaying my own experiences....that's all.

Have you ever visited an old folks home and mingled with the residents?
The present one I visit where a member of the family lives  has dementia sufferers, blind and deaf people, the majority who are aware like to interact.....and in my opinion and in my experience that is what the average care home is like.

You can waffle all you like about what an old fashioned prude I am more belonging to the Victorian age....but I have probably seen and done a lot more than you have...as I recall your finest moment was shagging on top of a bus and revelling in the applause of strangers. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Syl on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:51 pm

Syl wrote:Blah blah blah...Try to stick to the point for once.

Proving my point that you do not listen and sadly are dogmatic

You then further misdirect and ask me whether I have visited a care home, playing some emotionally retarded argument. As if I have not, then how can i perceive the views of elderly people. That only pople that visit care homes, can thus understand and even worse claim to speak for them.

I do not claim to do either and yet you do

I have many times visited cares homes and at no point in my points did I need to invoke this and yet you claim that doing so. Renders your argument sound.

Really?

Sorry, but that is the biggest bollocks going. What you may find in one home with views is far removed from another. Hence why I would not use a piss poor view on personal empirical evidence. Give me some studies with this and i might take you seriously.

So are you telling me that deaf, blind and dementia people cannot or should not enjoy pole dancing?

You see at no point have I been abusive or personally and again its you doing so.

You do this because your argument is both weak and piss poor, so you resort to getting personal

Its there for all posters to see

Think of me what you like. I am happy with that

You laughed at gelico controlling weak willed men that rang sex hotlines and how she made money out of this. Where I also find this funny and also admired Gelico, but you think me being proud of having public sex on a bus is somehow wrong. Gelico is using men, not maliciously, but to earn money. I am proud of her in doing so. Its still not what is morally right though is it not? But what was your reaction that she did? What was your continued reaction to mine?

Disgust.

As I respect the right of Gelico, to do what she likes within the law. You though judge me because I enjoyed public sex on a bus?

Seriously?

Shows you do not have any moral argument. Its more about you disliking my acts, based on your warped morialty.

Some how you think public displays of affection are wrong

Which translates as you wanting to dictate what you want people to like

Last edited by Didge on Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:59 pm

Gelicos account was funny though, and in no way compares to your 'finest moment'.

She was providing a service for men who were paying for it.

You were inflicting yourself and your sex life on some poor buggers who were minding their own business on the top deck of a bus.

The giant leap you then make to say I think showing affection in public is wrong sums up the way you argue.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:01 pm

To add....Gelico was acting within the law, you and your 'lady' friend were not.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:05 pm

Syl wrote:Gelicos account was funny though, and in no way compares to your 'finest moment'.

You were inflicting yourself and your sex life on some poor buggers who were minding their own business on the top deck of a bus.

The giant leap you then make to say I think showing affection in public is wrong sums up the way you argue.

A service?

Or manipulating them out of money by false means.

She has no intention of sleeping with them, but manipulating them out of money based on a lie, through turning them on. Gelico can do what she likes and I support her and would never judge her on this, but you have judged me on having public sex? My point is you come across very sexist. Women can do things ethically recieved as wrong but me as a man is completely condemned for doing something natural. Having consensual sex

Again good luck to her, but you laugh at this and be offended that i once had public sex on a bus?

It proves you are morally corrupt

So now, people in public, have been traumatized on a night bus according to you, doing something they naturally do themselves.

Have sex

They were minding their own business, but you claim, they have been effected by me having sex?

Clearly they have not

Its like i say, pathetic immature children resort to pathetic attacks on me personally, when i easily rubbish thier immature arguments.

Go and continue your sulk elsewhere, you are not up to an intellectual debate. You are fake and constantly contradict

That is not because of your gender, women are always up to any debate, its because you are a dinosaur

Its why having lost this debate, you turned this debate onto me.

It proves you certainly do not critically think and are far worse than me when you always resort to getting peronsal

You do it in a "sly" fashion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:25 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:Gelicos account was funny though, and in no way compares to your 'finest moment'.

A service?

Or manipulating them out of money by false means.

She has no intention of sleeping with them, but manipulating them out of money based on a lie, through turning them on.

She was providing the service the men wanted, had they wanted sex with a stranger they would have visited a prostitute not phoned a call centre.

Again good luck to her, but you laugh at this and be offended that i once had public sex on a bus?

It proves you are morally corrupt

Nothing wrong with my morals, you however have the morals of a goat.

So now, people in public, have been traumatized on a night bus according to you, doing something they naturally do themselves.

Have sex

They were minding their own business, but you claim, they have been effected by me having sex?

Clearly they have not

How do you know....did you pass round a survey after your performance?
You do realise you were breaking the law in your seedy  quest for attention don't you?

Its like i say, pathetic immature children resort to pathetic attacks on me personally, when i easily rubbish thier immature arguments.

Self projecting again.

Go and continue your sulk elsewhere, you are not up to an intellectual debate. You are fake and constantly contradict

That is not because of your gender, women are always up to any debate, its because you are a dinosaur

I'm not sulking, but I sense you are.
How am I fake? I post what I feel....if you don't like that stop replying.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:32 pm

1) Was I not providing a service that woman wanted on the bus?

They still wanked off talking to her and thus engaged in a form of sexual pleasure, which cost them money. Again the point here is to prove you are ethically a bullshitter and full of shit.

2) So now you claim I have no morals and you compare them to a goat. Do you jknow any goats or is this another example of your prejudice views? Can you even communicate with goats?

I guess this is the problem, I am speaking english, sense and morality and you have just been transported here in a time machine from the Kingdom of Jerusalem in the 11th century.

I have broken many laws, many that did not efect others, the point you miss. I have taken many drugs, does that make me a criminal in your eyes or some warped law, that you cannot rationalise on?

I mean look at your retarded argument. That the law backs you. Of course the law backs homosexuality as a crime in many countries. You claiming the law backs you, shows empahtically what an ignorant dinosaur you are. In that you cannot think for yourself. You think me having sex with consent on a night bus is a criminal offense and that it should be punished?

Explain to me what harm I have done here, when you hold such a backward throw back view from the stone age?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:59 pm

Now did anyone else notice how Sly tried to turn this debate about me and sadly got burnt doing so?

This debate is not about my sexual encounters Sly

Its about you thinking your perceived morality is the bases for any moral honest society

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:01 pm

Didge wrote:1) Was I not providing a service that woman wanted on the bus?

Sadly you inflicted her needs on to innocent bystanders.

They still wanked off talking to her and thus engaged in a form of sexual pleasure, which cost them money. Again the point here is to prove you are ethically a bullshitter and full of shit.

Her job was legal, you were "outraging public decency"....also exposing yourself publicly, both against the law.

2) So now you claim I have no morals and you compare them to a goat. Do you jknow any goats or is this another example of your prejudice views? Can you even communicate with goats?

Obviously.

I guess this is the problem, I am speaking english, sense and morality and you have just been transported here in a time machine from the Kingdom of Jerusalem in the 11th century.

I am talking of present day laws and codes of morality.

I have broken many laws, many that did not efect others, the point you miss. I have taken many drugs, does that make me a criminal in your eyes or some warped law, that you cannot rationalise on?

Different subject, start a thread.

I mean look at your retarded argument. That the law backs you. Of course the law backs homosexuality as a crime in many countries. You claiming the law backs you, shows empahtically what an ignorant dinosaur you are. In that you cannot think for yourself. You think me having sex with consent on a night bus is a criminal offense and that it should be punished?

Homosexuality (another deflection) is not against the law here, we are not talking about other countries....lets not globe trot to desperately back yourself up.

Explain to me what harm I have done here, when you hold such a backward throw back view from the stone age?

Laws are made for the good of society...obviously selfish people think they are above them.
If someone feels strongly enough that a law is wrong campaign against it, start a petition , organise protests, but please...don't just inflict yourself on decent folk who don't want or need to see you doing whatever takes your fancy. pale
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:03 pm

Didge wrote:Now did anyone else notice how Sly tried to turn this debate about me and sadly got burnt doing so?

Its about you thinking your perceived morality is the bases for any moral honest society

Diddums....always the first sign that you are rattled. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:13 pm

Syl wrote:
Sadly you inflicted her needs on to innocent bystanders.

Her job was legal, you were "outraging public decency"....also exposing yourself publicly, both against the law.

Obviously

I am talking of present day laws and codes of morality.

Different subject, start a thread.[
Homosexuality (another deflection) is not against the law here, we are not talking about other countries....lets not globe trot to desperately back yourself up.

Laws are made for the good of society...obviously selfish people think they are above them.
If someone feels strongly enough that a law is wrong campaign against it, start a petition , organise protests, but please...don't just inflict yourself on decent folk who don't want or need to see you doing whatever takes your fancy. pale

So seeing sex to you by adults is an infliction then?

Correct?

I cannot stop laughing at how stupid you are

So you have no objection morally that a woman manipulates a man out of money under false pretences?

Hilarious and shows you are full of shit

You are someone i would never associate with, as you continually lie

Its not a different subject, this is laws based on sexual acts between people

You glady endorse them and criminalise people when it does not effect anyone

Which proves you are barbaric and backward

Again what harm did I commit through consentual sex?

So the stonning of women for adulterly was created for the good of society then?

How about throwing gays off roof tops? Was that for the good of society Sly?

So now i am not decent folk because i do not enforce my views on others, but that you want to

Hilarious. You are not even intelligent, just some backward dinosaur

Last edited by Didge on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:14 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:Now did anyone else notice how Sly tried to turn this debate about me and sadly got burnt doing so?

Diddums....always the first sign that you are rattled. Razz

You mean how you have continually changed the debate to me?

Seems to me, its you emotionally compremised

My guess uis that is down to a lack of attention for yourself

Who knows eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:14 pm

Go and have a lie down dear....you will feel better in the morning. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:16 pm

Syl wrote:Go and have a lie down dear....you will feel better in the morning. Wink

Wow ordering me to do your bidding

What more evidence to I need, to uncover a narcissist?

What was more evident here, is when I easily rubbished your claims, you turned the debate onto me.

Hilarious and proves how desperate you are sly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down