NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First-Ever Video Of Sand Cat Kittens In The Wild

3 posters

Go down

The First-Ever Video Of Sand Cat Kittens In The Wild Empty The First-Ever Video Of Sand Cat Kittens In The Wild

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:42 pm

Need more cuteness in your life?
Sand cats are nocturnal felines that live in the desert. For the first time, sand cat kittens have been filmed in the wild.
Grégory Breton of the wild cat conservation group Panthera and his colleagues spotted the three young felines as they drove through the Moroccan Sahara in the dark early morning. They believe the kittens to be six to eight weeks old.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6967/The-First-Ever-Video-Of-Sand-Cat-Kittens-In-The-Wild

Back to top Go down

The First-Ever Video Of Sand Cat Kittens In The Wild Empty Re: The First-Ever Video Of Sand Cat Kittens In The Wild

Post by nicko Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:44 am

I want one !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The First-Ever Video Of Sand Cat Kittens In The Wild Empty Re: The First-Ever Video Of Sand Cat Kittens In The Wild

Post by Cass Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:07 am

nicko wrote:I want one !

Me too! I want all the kitties I love you
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:24 am

cat    cat    cat

Aww...

I tort I taw a puddy_tat   !!!

tongue
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:39 am

I look at these pictures and wonder how some low down scum can deliberately hurt them !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down