NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explorer To Be Eaten Alive By Wild Snake

Go down

Explorer To Be Eaten Alive By Wild Snake Empty Explorer To Be Eaten Alive By Wild Snake

Post by Irn Bru Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:56 pm

An explorer who once claimed to have ridden an anaconda through the jungle "like a horse" plans to be swallowed by a snake on live TV.

US naturalist Paul Rosolie will attempt the stunt wearing a protective suit with a "tail," which his assistants can use to pull him out if the snake does not regurgitate him first.

A trailer for the programme uploaded to YouTube shows Mr Rosolie making his way through the Amazon claiming he is entering a "previously unexplored" ecosystem.

"We're going to get me inside of a snake," he says as his team leap off their canoe to wrestle and capture a large anaconda.

"We're going to make me as appealing as possible so the snake says, 'Well, I got this big thing here, I might as well get a free meal'," he says, adding "You have to go head first" as he approaches the reptile in his snake suit.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/explorer-to-be-eaten-alive-by-wild-snake/ar-BBdhK5N?ocid=mailsignout

Hard to believe isn't it but apparently this is going to be screened live on the Discovery channel this weekend. So I suppose that if this happens and they can't get him out they'll have to kill the snake. I say that's not fair on the snake. He presented himself as a meal and if the worst comes to worst a meal he will be.

Just to be sure I checked the date and its not 1 st of April.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Explorer To Be Eaten Alive By Wild Snake Empty Re: Explorer To Be Eaten Alive By Wild Snake

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:13 pm

disgusting and the govt of whatever benighted country they are in should chuck em out forthwith....

Back to top Go down