NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump and (Russian) friends at work

3 posters

Go down

Trump and (Russian) friends at work Empty Trump and (Russian) friends at work

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:49 pm

I told you the Russian co-collaborators were next.

Reuters wrote:U.S. grand jury indicts 13 Russian nationals, three entities in alleged election meddling
Reuters•February 16, 2018

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A federal grand jury indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities accused of interfering with U.S. elections and political processes, U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office said on Friday.

In a court document, the U.S. government said Russian entities began interfering in U.S. political processes, including the 2016 presidential election, as early as 2014.

Some of the defendants, posing as U.S. persons, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump campaign, the indictment said.

Ya can't have a dance without a dance partner, eh?  Same with a conspiracy.  These are the Russian dance partners of the Trumps and their friends.  It looks like Mueller is spreading out to include the money laundering, and non-election related crimes.

Now you are beginning to see the flow-chart filled out.  These are all the guys spoken of in the book Collusion: Secret Meetings, Dirty Money, and How Russia Helped Donald Trump Win (2017), by Luke Harding.

Target Brands wrote:#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER  “[Collusion] is invaluable in collating the overwhelming evidence of a web of relationships between the Kremlin, Trump and members of Trump’s circle.” —Michelle Goldberg, The New York Times  An explosive exposé that lays out the Trump administration’s ties to Moscow, and Russia’s decades-in-the-making political game to upend American democracy.

December 2016. Luke Harding, the Guardian reporter and former Moscow bureau chief, quietly meets former MI6 officer Christopher Steele in a London pub to discuss President-elect Donald Trump’s Russia connections. A month later, Steele’s now-famous dossier sparks what may be the biggest scandal of the modern era. The names of the Americans involved are well-known—Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Jared Kushner, George Papadopoulos, Carter Page—but here Harding also shines a light on powerful Russian figures like Aras Agalarov, Natalia Veselnitskaya, and Sergey Kislyak, whose motivations and instructions may have been coming from the highest echelons of the Kremlin.

Drawing on new material and his expert understanding of Moscow and its players, Harding takes the reader through every bizarre and disquieting detail of the “Trump-Russia” story—an event so huge it involves international espionage, off-shore banks, sketchy real estate deals, the Miss Universe pageant, mobsters, money laundering, poisoned dissidents, computer hacking, and the most shocking election in American history.

TICK-TOCK.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump and (Russian) friends at work Empty Re: Trump and (Russian) friends at work

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:20 am

It turns out, that the Dutch intelligence was intercepting from the St. Petersburg Internet Research Agency (IRA), which was hacking for the Russian Federation, what they were doing in real time, trying to invade the US during the American election.

In an utterly laughable moment, the Dutch intelligence people were able to take control of the internal cameras within the St. Petersburg IRA and watch the Russian operatives as they hacked and manipulated the American targets. This is the reason why Mueller has such detailed information on who to indict, and what part he or she played in the invasion.

Haha...we're watching you, watching us...recording of real time crime is not far away. Crooks are dumb!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump and (Russian) friends at work Empty Re: Trump and (Russian) friends at work

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:07 pm

Trump has responded that since the Russian social media invasion started in 2014, and he didn't announce he was running for president until 2016, it vindicates him. It was before his time.

Does he not know that plans precede action? 2014 would have been the precise year that the Russians and the Trump people would have been planning their treasonous activities. I'm sure that Mueller has realized this.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:54 pm

The Russians were interfering in the Dem primaries too. I'm not sure you're aware of this, but the Russians and us Americans do this all over the globe. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:15 pm

What's interesting about the 2014 date of inception for the Russo-Republican social media campaign, is that it did not kick into gear until after Trump announced his bid for the presidency.

Why is that? Could they have been talking--planning--this in the months leading up to the announcement? It certainly seems Trump fits right into the Russian puzzle.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:21 pm

Maddog wrote:The Russians were interfering in the Dem primaries too.  I'm not sure you're aware of this, but the Russians and us Americans do this all over the globe.  Wink

Indeed, it does not matter whether you help my man, or hinder my enemy.  It all helps me.

Read the indictment.  It appears that the Russo efforts were strongly on behalf of those who were running against Hillary...notably, Bernie Sanders.  They were also acting on behalf of the Green Party candidate, Jill Stein.

Anything to take votes away from the real (strongest) Democratic candidate.  And the attack was successful.  Trump would never have won without the Russo intervention.  He's a faux president.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:The Russians were interfering in the Dem primaries too.  I'm not sure you're aware of this, but the Russians and us Americans do this all over the globe.  Wink

Indeed, it does not matter whether you help my man, or hinder my enemy.  It all helps me.

Read the indictment.  It appears that the Russo efforts were strongly on behalf of those who were running against Hillary...notably, Bernie Sanders.  They were also acting on behalf of the Green Party candidate, Jill Stein.

Anything to take votes away from the real (strongest) Democratic candidate.  And the attack was successful.  Trump would never have won without the Russo intervention.  He's a faux president.

The Russians want to stir the pot and create unrest in the US.

It appears they were effective.

Obama tried the same in Israel, with less success.

But the US is still the reigning champion in interfering in other countries elections. tongue
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:53 pm

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-much-did-russian-interference-affect-the-2016-election/?ex_cid=story-facebook
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:57 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The Russians want to stir the pot and create unrest in the US.

It appears they were effective.

Obama tried the same in Israel, with less success.

I don't know that, but who cares?  The remedy to the problem you raise is to fix it, not run around duplicating it.

Maddog wrote:But the US is still the reigning champion in interfering in other countries elections. tongue  

Why don't you get to work on that problem, and we will continue to work on the Russian problem.  Together, we will face a common enemy, on different fronts.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:25 pm

Maddog wrote:https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-much-did-russian-interference-affect-the-2016-election/?ex_cid=story-facebook

1. Russian interference is hard to measure because it wasn’t a discrete event.

Why do candidates spend so much money on campaigns if they don’t work on a general level? Discrete or not, one tries to convince voters to pick your man or woman. If a candidate can be successful, the Russians can be successful…they use the same methods. Trump and (Russian) friends at work 2190311264

2. The magnitude of the interference revealed so far is not trivial but is still fairly modest as compared with the operations of the Clinton and Trump campaigns.

This refutes your previous point. This is in fact an admission that the Russian tactics do work, because they are the same tactics as the candidates use to achieve results.

BTW…how do you grade campaign efforts anyway; do you have a gauge for “modest” and “extreme”?

3. Thematically, the Russian interference tactics were consistent with the reasons Clinton lost.

But, Clinton won...by 3-million votes. Trump was selected, strategically, in the electoral college.

This means the Russian interference was inconsistent with the results. I think there is something they are not telling us about the Russians, and the voting machines in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. You lose on the facts, here.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:03 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-much-did-russian-interference-affect-the-2016-election/?ex_cid=story-facebook

Why do candidates spend so much money on campaigns if they don’t work on a general level?  Discrete or not, one tries to convince voters to pick your man or woman.  If a candidate can be successful, the Russians can be successful…they use the same methods.   Trump and (Russian) friends at work 2190311264

2. The magnitude of the interference revealed so far is not trivial but is still fairly modest as compared with the operations of the Clinton and Trump campaigns.

This refutes your previous point.  This is in fact an admission that the Russian tactics do work, because they are the same tactics as the candidates use to achieve results.

BTW…how do you grade campaign efforts anyway; do you have a gauge for “modest” and “extreme”?

3. Thematically, the Russian interference tactics were consistent with the reasons Clinton lost.

But, Clinton won...by 3-million votes.  Trump was selected, strategically, in the electoral college.

This means the Russian interference was inconsistent with the results.    I think there is something they are not telling us about the Russians, and the voting machines in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.  You lose on the facts, here.

I just posted a link. I didn't lose anything ya fucking weirdo.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:29 am

Arrow

Next up...

How long before someone produces photos of Eric Trump meeting with some of those suspect Ruskis back around 2015/'16  ???

tongue
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:20 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Why do candidates spend so much money on campaigns if they don’t work on a general level?  Discrete or not, one tries to convince voters to pick your man or woman.  If a candidate can be successful, the Russians can be successful…they use the same methods.   Trump and (Russian) friends at work 2190311264

This refutes your previous point.  This is in fact an admission that the Russian tactics do work, because they are the same tactics as the candidates use to achieve results.

But, Clinton won...by 3-million votes.  Trump was selected, strategically, in the electoral college.

This means the Russian interference was inconsistent with the results.    I think there is something they are not telling us about the Russians, and the voting machines in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.  You lose on the facts, here.

You posted the link, you endorsed it. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You posted the link, you endorsed it.  Live by the sword, die by the sword.

tongue
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down