NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TROLLS...come in all shapes and sizes.

+2
magica
Syl
6 posters

Go down

TROLLS...come in all shapes and sizes. Empty TROLLS...come in all shapes and sizes.

Post by Syl Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:57 pm

You would think some people would know better, apparently not.

"A probe has been launched into a top human rights barrister after she was accused of trolling a string of child sex abuse victims online.
Law chiefs are looking into the claims against Barbara Hewson, 56, following complaints from survivors about foul-mouthed posts.
Messages sent on social media sites from various personal accounts in Hewson’s name have seen her brand victims “lunatics”, “manipulative”, “dangerous”, “cowardly” and “nutwings”.
One outraged victim said: “This can’t go on. She has to be stopped.”
In other posts, Hewson tells those sharing their horrific experiences with others to “shut the f*** up”.

Victim Clare Sheahan has called for the lawyer to be struck off.
Clare, who says she was attacked by a paedophile at 10, told officials that Hewson has trolled her and others on Twitter for two years.
The 62-year-old said: “She has made people’s lives hell. I wish she could see the effect her messages are having on people who are already vulnerable.
“She’s in a position of power and people look up to her but I believe her posts will discourage people from reporting abuse or sharing their pain."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bar-troll-human-rights-barrister-12003919
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

TROLLS...come in all shapes and sizes. Empty Re: TROLLS...come in all shapes and sizes.

Post by magica Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:36 pm

Trolls make life hell. If it goes into real life, many do, they should be prosecuted.

Trolls don't care how their victim feels, the most horrible things goes through their victims m s minds.

They should be outed, with pictures and imprisoned. Let's see how big trolls are when exposed. Evil or Very Mad
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

TROLLS...come in all shapes and sizes. Empty Re: TROLLS...come in all shapes and sizes.

Post by Syl Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:29 pm

magica wrote:Trolls make life hell. If it goes into real life, many do, they should be prosecuted.

Trolls don't care how their victim feels, the most horrible things goes through their victims m s minds.

They should be outed, with pictures and imprisoned. Let's see how big trolls are when exposed. Evil or Very Mad

I couldn't agree more.
The woman in the OP...the article was in todays Sunday mirror.

If this is proven to be true she should be sacked.
A so called top human rights barrister trolling sex abuse victims online has no right to hold down the job she does.
She has also campaigned to have the age of consent lowered to 13.

TROLLS...come in all shapes and sizes. 19AF2C9F000005DC-4404324-Pictured_-a-5_1491990910362

Another story about her appeared in the Mail last year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4404324/Barrister-death-threats-law-student.html
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:03 pm

13 that so wrong, there still kids.

No she should lose that job too
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:13 pm

If the reports about her are true, she sounds like she should be investigated.
Trolling on twitter, making death threats, trying to extort private information to use against others....and campaigning for children to to be able to consent to sex.

She also seems to think that the women who have come forwards with historic claims of sexual abuse are just doing it to upset old men....the ones who carried out the abuse when they were younger. Rolling Eyes
"
Barbara Hewson has never shied away from sharing her opinions on controversial matters. 
In the wake of the Jimmy Savile abuse allegations, Miss Hewson called for the legal age of sexual consent to be lowered to 13 and an end to the 'persecution of old men'. 
Miss Hewson said rape victims had a 'moral responsibility' and cases were rarely straight forward where one party was 'utterly guilty' or 'utterly innocent'.
And she described Scotland Yard's investigations into historic sexual abuse of ageing celebrities accused of sexual abuse as a 'witch hunt'. 
In September 2016 Miss Hewson said it was time to 'put an end to the whole fiasco'. Writing for the Daily Mail, she called for the inquiry into historic abuse to be closed."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4404324/Barrister-death-threats-law-student.html#ixzz56qPyVB7J 
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:19 pm

Wow. Why hasn't she been fired yet.

She sounds a paedophile wanting kids to be able to consent to sex, disgusting, vile woman.

Takes a lot for rape victims to come forward. She has no right saying what she has. Hateful woman. Evil or Very Mad
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:25 pm

For a so called top human rights barrister, she doesnt seem to care much for the rights of children or sexual assault victims does she?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:50 pm

Not at all Syl. That's why I said she should be fired, and soon
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:07 am

Syl wrote:For a so called top human rights barrister, she doesnt seem to care much for the rights of children or sexual assault victims does she?

to be fair that just means she is an expert on Human rights laws, it doesn't means she cares about people

she did/does seem to try and use that expertise to defend Peados.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:03 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:For a so called top human rights barrister, she doesnt seem to care much for the rights of children or sexual assault victims does she?

to be fair that just means she is an expert on Human rights laws, it doesn't means she cares about people

she did/does seem to try and use that expertise to defend Peados.

True, I knew a vet once who seemed to have no empathy at all for the animals he treated.

Do you think, given the fact she seems to tweet her nasty thoughts as much as Trump does, her remarks are obviously designed to humiliate and bully victims, she also allegedly made death threats to someone, she should be allowed to carry on in her job if the investigation proceeds and charges are brought?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:56 pm

If I were the police I’d start looking into her computer files and history and those of her close friends and family. Sounds to me like she has a vested interest in the rights and “enjoyment” of paedophiles.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:04 pm

Seems she was issued with a harassment warning by the police in April last year....yet she continuous her vendettas.

Odd how the police seem to drag their feet in so many sex abuse cases.
The people who have been sexually abused and raped need support not online harassment.
When the troll is known and found to have a high powered job dealing with cases that could possibly be connected to historic sex abuse....she is obviously overstepping the professional line imo.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:40 pm

eddie wrote:

If I were the police I’d start looking into her computer files and history and those of her close friends and family. Sounds to me like she has a vested interest in the rights and “enjoyment” of paedophiles.

How do you get into her computer files? Don't you guys have anything like our Fourth Amendment over there?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

How do you get into her computer files?  Don't you guys have anything like our Fourth Amendment over there?

If the police have enough evidence can they not get a warrant to seize her computer files?

I don't know for sure...maybe someone does.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:42 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

How do you get into her computer files?  Don't you guys have anything like our Fourth Amendment over there?

If the police have enough evidence can they not get a warrant to seize her computer files?

Yes, I think you are right.  Even the Fourth Amendment can be gotten around with a warrant.  But a warrant requires probable cause.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, I think you are right.  Even the Fourth Amendment can be gotten around with a warrant.  But a warrant requires probable cause.

it could be argued that her tweets and actions are probable cause.
they'd at least be able to investigate based on the cyber harassment.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:29 pm

Well she’s been kicked out of her chambers and is self-employed now.

Sending death threats to another lawyer is a big no no too.

What a piece of work.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:44 pm

There are calls for her to be struck off, and if its proven she has acted as stated I think she should be.

We all know trolls flourish online, I'm sure we have all met a few on forums, but it comes as a surprise when a nasty vindictive troll is revealed to be a highly educated professional in a top paying job.
One would think they would have better things to do with their time.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down