NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood star Jim Carrey is CLEARED in wrongful death lawsuit launched by Irish family of his ex girlfriend after his lawyer proved she was trying to BLACKMAIL him with forged STD test results

3 posters

Go down

Hollywood star Jim Carrey is CLEARED in wrongful death lawsuit launched by Irish family of his ex girlfriend after his lawyer proved she was trying to BLACKMAIL him with forged STD test results   Empty Hollywood star Jim Carrey is CLEARED in wrongful death lawsuit launched by Irish family of his ex girlfriend after his lawyer proved she was trying to BLACKMAIL him with forged STD test results

Post by Guest Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:15 am

[*]Lawsuit claiming Jim Carrey was responsible for ex's death thrown out
[*]Cathriona White's family had claimed Carrey gave her three STDs
[*]Carrey's lawyer found White forged medical records to blackmail him 
[*]White's estranged family said he gave her drugs used to kill herself 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5338595/Jim-Carrey-cleared-wrongful-death-lawsuit.html#ixzz55qmJEZNC 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Hollywood star Jim Carrey is CLEARED in wrongful death lawsuit launched by Irish family of his ex girlfriend after his lawyer proved she was trying to BLACKMAIL him with forged STD test results   Empty Re: Hollywood star Jim Carrey is CLEARED in wrongful death lawsuit launched by Irish family of his ex girlfriend after his lawyer proved she was trying to BLACKMAIL him with forged STD test results

Post by Syl Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:42 pm

There is nothing more damaging to a career than a nasty sex scandal.
Jim Carey must have suffered a lot over this, both in his personal life and his career.
She must have been a very mixed up woman to plan such an elaborate trick....its a sad case all round.
Its good he has been cleared...though I doubt he feels much elation in the circumstances.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hollywood star Jim Carrey is CLEARED in wrongful death lawsuit launched by Irish family of his ex girlfriend after his lawyer proved she was trying to BLACKMAIL him with forged STD test results   Empty Re: Hollywood star Jim Carrey is CLEARED in wrongful death lawsuit launched by Irish family of his ex girlfriend after his lawyer proved she was trying to BLACKMAIL him with forged STD test results

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:52 pm

"Mixed-up"?  "Sad"?  I love the euphemisms with which we treat those on whom we wish to go easy.

She's an extortionist!  That's a felony.  If she wasn't in her death shroud, she'd be in a prison uniform.

She should'a been left to overweight lesbians named 'Fiona', who do their thangs in prisons.  Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:46 pm

Some people act badly because they are mixed up and sad...were she not I very much doubt whether she would have committed suicide.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:51 pm

Syl wrote:Some people act badly because they are mixed up and sad...were she not I very much doubt whether she would have committed suicide.

I'm not being critical of you so much as the original culprit here. What she did was lying and devious. That's actual malice. Somehow 'mixed up' and 'sad' are inconsistent and inadequate adjectives for someone as malicious as that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Some people act badly because they are mixed up and sad...were she not I very much doubt whether she would have committed suicide.

I'm not being critical of you so much as the original culprit here.  What she did was lying and devious.  That's actual malice.  Somehow 'mixed up' and 'sad' are inconsistent and inadequate adjectives for someone as malicious as that.

She acted in a horrible way, no doubt about that.
Some people hurt others because they are evil, some because they are terribly mixed up and damaged....reading about her I suspect she was the latter.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:24 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I'm not being critical of you so much as the original culprit here.  What she did was lying and devious.  That's actual malice.  Somehow 'mixed up' and 'sad' are inconsistent and inadequate adjectives for someone as malicious as that.

She acted in a horrible way, no doubt about that.
Some people hurt others because they are evil, some because they are terribly mixed up and damaged....reading about her I suspect she was the latter.

My point is, what she did is the product of a deliberate mind.  It took a lot of calculated steps to accomplish.  It seems inconsistent to say she was 'mixed up' and 'damaged', yet so cunning and rational.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:30 am

I think someone can be all those things at the same time.

He has the money to hire the best defence lawyers, and for some strange reason  he did pay her initially to keep her quiet,.....however he has now been cleared.
The girl is dead, so I doubt anyone is celebrating in the circumstances.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:39 am

Good for him.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down