NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Gaga's 'Joanne' Is A Powerful Ballad About Losing A Loved One Too Soon

2 posters

Go down

Lady Gaga's 'Joanne' Is A Powerful Ballad About Losing A Loved One Too Soon Empty Lady Gaga's 'Joanne' Is A Powerful Ballad About Losing A Loved One Too Soon

Post by Guest Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:06 am

Lady Gaga has released a new song titled "Joanne" and it's absolutely beautiful. The song is about her aunt, Joanne, who died at the age of 19 from Lupus. Her father was only 15 when she died.

"The death of her in his family and life left a scar that never healed," Gaga said in an interview with Beats 1. "As I returned to my home life and spending time with my friends and family and getting out of the mainstream limelight for a minute, the experiences of our family and our challenges that make us who we are. It’s everything about Joanne, which also happens to be my middle name (I was named after her). It’s all the toughness of the pain of losing her that made us all strong and made us who we are. She is the woman of my past who is becoming and helping me bring more of my honest woman self into the future."

Watch the video below.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6889/Lady-Gaga-039-s-039-Joanne-039-Is-A-Powerful-Ballad-About-Losing-A-Loved-One-Too-Soon

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga's 'Joanne' Is A Powerful Ballad About Losing A Loved One Too Soon Empty Re: Lady Gaga's 'Joanne' Is A Powerful Ballad About Losing A Loved One Too Soon

Post by Syl Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:52 pm

That's beautiful...so heartfelt. x
I think Lady Gaga is incredibly talented...she has the gift of sounding and looking different depending on what song she is singing.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga's 'Joanne' Is A Powerful Ballad About Losing A Loved One Too Soon Empty Re: Lady Gaga's 'Joanne' Is A Powerful Ballad About Losing A Loved One Too Soon

Post by magica Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:37 am

Beautiful Lady Gaga's 'Joanne' Is A Powerful Ballad About Losing A Loved One Too Soon 2089010162
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down