NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Super Bowl

2 posters

Go down

The Super Bowl Empty The Super Bowl

Post by Maddog Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:32 pm

Will you be watching in two weeks? Or do you not care?

Will the Dallas Cowboys beat the Detroit Lions, or will the Lions set a record for 6 wins in a row?

It should be a good game, even if it's played at midnight my time, since it's being played in Athens Greece this year to commemorate the 2000th anniversary of the game being played.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

The Super Bowl Empty Re: The Super Bowl

Post by Cass Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:04 pm

Maddog wrote:Will you be watching in two weeks? Or do you not care?

Will the Dallas Cowboys beat the Detroit Lions, or will the Lions set a record for 6 wins in a row?  

It should be a good game, even if it's played at midnight my time, since it's being played in Athens Greece this year to commemorate the 2000th anniversary of the game being played.    

What on earth are you withering on about?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:06 pm

Cass wrote:
Maddog wrote:Will you be watching in two weeks? Or do you not care?

What on earth are you talking about? I believe exactly what I have said, and there is no way anyone can prove me wrong. tongue
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:17 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cass wrote:

What on earth are you talking about? I believe exactly what I have said, and there is no way anyone can prove me wrong. tongue

Oh right. The whole everyone’s panties getting in a twist but instead of doing something like deleting your account and setting up your own forum we’re going to flog this dead horse until it’s even more deader and continue to moan and wail and gnash our teeth thing.

Lay on MacDuff
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:27 pm

Cass wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Oh right. The whole everyone’s panties getting in a twist but instead of doing something like deleting your account and setting up your own forum we’re going to flog this dead horse until it’s even more deader and continue to moan and wail and gnash our teeth thing.

Lay on MacDuff

I don't wear panties. Why should I delete my account?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down