NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eight year old girl stabbed to death in Walsall.

5 posters

Go down

Eight year old girl stabbed to death in Walsall.  Empty Eight year old girl stabbed to death in Walsall.

Post by Syl Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:44 pm

A 54 man has been arrested. Its thought to be a domestic incident.
Tragic. Crying or Very sad

"A man has been arrested after an eight-year-old girl was stabbed to death in a "domestic incident", police said.
The child was discovered seriously wounded at a property in Brownhills, near Walsall, on Saturday night, and died a short time later in hospital.
West Midlands Police said the man, 54, was also taken to hospital with a stab wound to the stomach.
He is in a stable condition and will be questioned "in due course" over the incident in Valley View, a residential street on the edge of the town.
Police were called to the scene at 9.15pm. Police vans, patrol cars and officers are currently at the scene on Valley View, in the heavy snow.

Neighbours today described the girl as 'lovely' with one saying: "The girl was just lovely with lovely long blonde hair."

A neighbour who lives opposite the property, David Taylor, 76, said: “I didn’t know the man who lived there very well but I saw him a few times in passing. He looked around 50-year-old.
“It’s all old age pensioners here so it was unusual to see him living in the bungalow.
“He had only moved in around two months ago.
“That bungalow is jinxed. The girl who was living there before committed suicide.
“I can’t believe what’s happened and it being such a young girl is tragic. This is a lovely area and it’s so shocking it’s happened here."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/21/man-arrested-eight-year-old-girl-stabbed-death/
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Eight year old girl stabbed to death in Walsall.  Empty Re: Eight year old girl stabbed to death in Walsall.

Post by Cass Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:11 pm

8 years old? Failed murder-suicide?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Eight year old girl stabbed to death in Walsall.  Empty Re: Eight year old girl stabbed to death in Walsall.

Post by Syl Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:19 pm

It could be her granddad or even her dad. What a terrible waste of a young life.
No further details have been released yet.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:09 pm

Update.

The dead girl has been named as Mylee Billingham.
Her father Bill Billingham has been arrested after being found in the property with a stab wound to his stomach.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/21/man-arrested-eight-year-old-girl-stabbed-death/

Eight year old girl stabbed to death in Walsall.  Portal-murder_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:06 pm

Another parent murdering their children. Why, what for?

Poor Mylee, taken too soon. Just a baby really
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:35 pm

What a violent way to kill a child. Makes me wonder if she stabbed him first because of something he did.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:54 pm

The usual scenario is father kills child to get back at Mother,
Sometimes the parent tries to kill themselves too....albeit a bit half heartedly.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:56 pm

Syl wrote:The usual scenario is father kills child to get back at Mother,
Sometimes the parent tries to kill themselves too....albeit a bit half heartedly.

Fathers usually choose the poison route though, or a quicker and less violet death for their children.
Stabbing always feels sudden to me, spur of the moment.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:00 pm

eddie wrote:

Fathers usually choose the poison route though, or a quicker and less violet death for their children.

I cant think of any father who has poisoned their children, and I do think many times when a father murders their kids its spur of the moment.

Mothers seem to plan more, and often mothers kill for very different reasons, rarely to get back at an ex.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:05 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

I cant think of any father who has poisoned their children, and I do think many times when a father murders their kids its spur of the moment.

Mothers seem to plan more, and often mothers kill for very different reasons, rarely to get back at an ex.

I’ve heard of lots of fathers who kill their children in cars - carbon monoxide poisoning.
There seemed to be quite a few years ago but less so nowadays. Perhaps it’s due to cars emitting less gassy poisonous shite due to lower emissions?
Fucked if I know. It’s all getting a bit science for me now.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:11 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

I’ve heard of lots of fathers who kill their children in cars - carbon monoxide poisoning.
There seemed to be quite a few years ago but less so nowadays. Perhaps it’s due to cars emitting less gassy poisonous shite due to lower emissions?

Oh yeah, carbon monoxide poisoning, I was thinking liquid poison in foods.
The most tragic case I can remember was when a father jumped out of a high rise window with his 2 small children. The boy died, he and his daughter survived.
They had been on holiday and he and his wife had argued.
He took the kids and jumped on impulse....horrific.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:37 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

Oh yeah, carbon monoxide poisoning, I was thinking liquid poison in foods.
The most tragic case I can remember was when a father jumped out of a high rise window with his 2 small children. The boy died, he and his daughter survived.
They had been on holiday and he and his wife had argued.
He took the kids and jumped on impulse....horrific.

I remember that. Awful.

Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:27 am

Saw a photo of this little girl, very pretty. How the fuck can any one stab their own child?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:47 pm

He took this photo of Mylee eating pizza in bed, put it on facebook, just  minutes before he allegedly stabbed her to death.
Possibly to taunt her mother.
Bastard.

Eight year old girl stabbed to death in Walsall.  151966802_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqPc1ahQdBfjG3UecJUgWkWsl6dM_NPwY_56-KulIALW4

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:52 pm

Latest pictures and info on the little girl who was stabbed to death by her father in Walsall.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5392611/last-picture-mylee-billingham-stabbed-walsall-mum-inside-house/

"Mylee's dad Bill, 54, is the only suspect in the investigation into his daughter's death and moved into the property in Brownhills, West Mids, a few weeks ago after splitting up with her mum Tracey, 33.

Billingham posted a picture of the eight-year-old eating pizza less than an hour before he is believed to have stabbed her to death in a bedroom before turning the knife on himself.
The father-of-four is set to undergo surgery today as he fights for his life in hospital after being found with what is believed to be a self-inflicted stab wound to his stomach.
He posted the touching image on Facebook at 8:16pm on Saturday with the caption: "Pitza on bed lv moo x [sic]".
Tragically, her mum Tracey Taundry had "liked" the picture on Facebook along with eight other doting friends and family members.
Within minutes little Mylee was being rushed to hospital with serious knife wounds after police were called at 9.15pm.
Tracey is currently being comforted by family members at her home nearby. One relative said: "We are just shell shocked, we need some time to get our heads around it."
Bill shared pictures of the home on January 5, writing: "Getting there slowly so f it for now!!"
Alongside the post are pictures of the bungalow which has been decorated with pictures of Mylee including a sofa cushion which has the schoolgirl's face printed on it."
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:29 pm

What a monster he is Evil or Very Mad
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:16 am

Sad
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down