NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl, 12, stabbed to death in Liverpool moments after Christmas lights switched on

4 posters

Go down

Girl, 12, stabbed to death in Liverpool moments after Christmas lights switched on Empty Girl, 12, stabbed to death in Liverpool moments after Christmas lights switched on

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:25 am

A 12-year-old girl has been stabbed to death in Liverpool city centre.

Merseyside Police said Ava White suffered "catastrophic injuries" in an assault following a verbal argument in the city at 8.39pm, shortly after the Christmas lights switch on took place.

Four boys - one aged 13, two aged 14 and one 15-year-old - have been arrested on suspicion of murder, the force said.

When police arrived at the scene, they found Ava, who was with friends, collapsed on the ground and receiving first aid from a member of the public.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/girl-12-stabbed-death-liverpool-22281939

Absolutely despicable!!!

What the fuk is wrong with people now!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Girl, 12, stabbed to death in Liverpool moments after Christmas lights switched on Empty Re: Girl, 12, stabbed to death in Liverpool moments after Christmas lights switched on

Post by Syl Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:28 pm

I know parents can't watch kids all the time, but what are young teenagers doing going out with knives in the first place?

It's an absolute tragedy that 12 year old girl has lost her life like this.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Girl, 12, stabbed to death in Liverpool moments after Christmas lights switched on Empty Re: Girl, 12, stabbed to death in Liverpool moments after Christmas lights switched on

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:07 pm

It's a weird world that today's teenagers are living in. I catch glimpses of it at the vape shop, some of the stuff I overhear is a bit shocking, to say the least.

I hope they grow out of it, that's all I can say. What a tragedy for this poor girl and her family.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:17 pm

There are no words.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down