NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Critics blast climber who said he was forced to abandon his injured dog on a mountain side to save himself when a storm closed either

+8
eddie
Ben Reilly
Vintage
magica
Cass
'Wolfie
Syl
HoratioTarr
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Critics blast climber who said he was forced to abandon his injured dog on a mountain side to save himself when a storm closed either Empty Critics blast climber who said he was forced to abandon his injured dog on a mountain side to save himself when a storm closed either

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:44 am

A climber has been bombarded with hate messages after he abandoned his elderly dog on a Scottish mountain when she collapsed during a hike.

Paul Finnegan, of Shotts in North Lanarkshire, Scotland, was walking along the 3,074ft Beinn Sgulaird mountain when his Border Collie, Meg, lost the use of her legs.

The owner made the heartbreaking decision to leave the 12-year-old pet behind after he and his friend struggled to carry her against the horrendous wind and rain.

Morag McNeill lashed out at Paul on Facebook, writing: 'I am actually raging and sad at the same time. I am naming and shaming this absolute a******.

'Paul Finnegan from Shotts, took his border collie Meg up Beinn Sgulaird at the weekend. She got tired and her legs gave way, she's 12, and he left her up there to die.

'Anybody who knows him please tell him what a vile person he is. He doesn't deserve the love of a dog.'

Heidi Blasius wrote: 'Poor judgment and not a lick of common sense. Failed this dog.'

Another commented: 'How on earth can anyone walk away from their pet and just leave it? I would move heaven and earth and always find SOME way to rescue my dog if needed, she's more important than me. Animals rely on their owners to look after them, how can you just walk away?'

Karen Mills was equally disgusted: 'Every time I read something on Missing Megs group I get more and more angry towards the owner.

'That poor dog would never of left his side if it was him that was hurt. He should be prosecuted for abandonment and neglect. K*******!'

Dorothy Dot Marshall commented: 'It was an act of pure cruelty. It is against the law to let any animal suffer, only a coward would do that.'

And Emma Hardy wrote: 'I can't believe the amount of people defending the heartless s***, people are risking their lives to try to find her and he's just going about his usual week.'

Yet relatives hit back at the scathing comments, imploring people to understand how difficult the decision was to make.

Family member Holli McGowan said: 'Paul never left Meg for dead. Paul had no signal and tried his hardest to carry her. Between him and his friend he carried her for as long as possible while falling and fighting against the wind and rain.

'Paul went to get help, so please until you know the full story, stop listening to people's bulls because I am sick to the back teeth of hearing so many nasty comments.'

Another relative confirmed that Paul would be returning to the mountain today to continue the search.

Meg has been missing since January 14.

A relative of Paul's posted on Lost Dogs Glasgow the following day and said: 'My family member was up Beinn Sgulaird mountain yesterday with his dog. His dog's back legs gave way and he tried everything to get her off safe but it was too dangerous with the weather and it was getting dark, so he had no other option but to leave her.

'He came off the mountain and slept in his car till first light and tried to go up and find her, but can't find her, as it was too dark last night they can't remember where she is.'

Not every response has been negative and dozens of volunteers continue to search Beinn Sgulaird.

The local mountain rescue team believe the dog could still be alive but are not prepared to put their own members' safety at risk to search for the pet reportedly.

But a crowdfunding page was set up to help fuel those searching and has smashed the original target of £500 by more than double the amount.

However, frustration grew when it was revealed that the first map of Meg's location was incorrect - with volunteers 'risking their lives on the wrong part of the mountain'.

Andy Ravenhill, Oban Mountain Rescue Team Leader, said that the criticism levelled at the dog owner was harsh.

He added: 'It wasn't the right choice or wrong choice. No one can really tell what they would do in that situation until they are in it. 'It would have been a really hard decision to make, and he will just have to live with it either way.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5289949/Climber-inundated-hate-messages-abandons-dog.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Critics blast climber who said he was forced to abandon his injured dog on a mountain side to save himself when a storm closed either Empty Re: Critics blast climber who said he was forced to abandon his injured dog on a mountain side to save himself when a storm closed either

Post by Syl Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:51 am

Why did he take an old dog on such a challenging treck?

That was the first mistake he made.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Critics blast climber who said he was forced to abandon his injured dog on a mountain side to save himself when a storm closed either Empty Re: Critics blast climber who said he was forced to abandon his injured dog on a mountain side to save himself when a storm closed either

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:57 am

I have a few questions.

Two grown men can't carry a Collie down a mountain. Two fit experienced climbers?

Would they have abandoned each other or a child up there?

What was he thinking taking an elderly dog up a mountain in sub zero temperatures?

Why didn't he find a sheltered spot to leave his dog?

how come, days after leaving his dog, he suddenly finds the body and can bring it down?

Wild horses wouldn't make me leave my dog to die alone. You can bet the dog wouldn't have left him!

Heartbreaking.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:07 am

Syl wrote:Why did he take an old dog on such a challenging treck?

This Facebook post from someone who knows the area.

I can't understand how on Sunday 14th he walked off that mountain without her because they couldn't carry her. Then doesn't go back looking for her until today 19th at 2pm when the search had been announced as ending at 3pm and finds her within minutes. Also how did they manage to carry her off mountain today? Weather was alot worse. The search team on Monday was even giving the wrong directions. There is more to this than just a dog that's legs gave in. It breaks my heart. X
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:09 am

Syl wrote:Why did he take an old dog on such a challenging treck?

Exactly! To make things even more fishy, he put a post on his Facebook with photos saying that the same area was too much for his old dog to negotiate.

Makes you wonder if he didn't want the poor old girl dead, and thought exposing her to the elements might do the trick.

It's very odd.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:09 am

He's had to close down his Facebook as people have gone mental with him.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:30 am

Its a long time since I owned a dog, I can still remember how much I loved her and how devastated I was when she was so ill and old she had to be put to sleep.
No one who loves their dog would put them in a dangerous situation, he did, so he should have stayed with her, or broke his bloody back if need be to get her home.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:26 am

Evil or Very Mad

1.  People keep on referring to him as a "climber"...

He wasn't any type of climber (people don't take animals climbing with them, especially not old animals..), but merely somebody strolling up a mountain track..

2.  He isn't even an experienced hiker/rambler,  from all accounts..

He is basically a stupid, weak, cowardly twat --  heartless fools like him shouldn't even be allowed to own pets, nor be allowed to go out wandering off on his own.

3.  Those friends and relatives defending him online, are just as stupid and weak as he is..

4.  What sort of unfeeling fuckwit is he, anyway, as to be reliving his gross stupidity, carelessness and lack of remorse on Facebook, of all things  ???
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:22 am

Poor dog Sad
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:35 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Evil or Very Mad

He wasn't any type of climber (people don't take animals climbing with them, especially not old animals..), but merely somebody strolling up a mountain track..

He is basically a stupid, weak, cowardly twat --  heartless fools like him shouldn't even be allowed to own pets, nor be allowed to go out wandering off on his own.

3.  Those friends and relatives defending him online, are just as stupid and weak as he is..

4.  What sort of unfeeling fuckwit is he, anyway, as to be reliving his gross stupidity, carelessness and lack of remorse on Facebook, of all things  ???

According to his facebook he walked that route all the time. So he knew it, and knew his dog couldn't do it.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:34 am

Bloody idiot of the man. I despise people like him.

I would never had left my dog, if I couldn't carry her I would've found somewhere we could stay together.

Tbh I would've crawled with her, this man is disgusting.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:22 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Evil or Very Mad

According to his facebook he walked that route all the time.   So he knew it, and knew his dog couldn't do it.

Surprised

Which makes it look more and more like he wanted his dog to die !?!
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:28 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

According to his facebook he walked that route all the time.   So he knew it, and knew his dog couldn't do it.

Surprised

Which makes it look more and more like he wanted his dog to die  !?!

A lot of people on social media are saying he took the dog up either deliberately to let it die, or it died and he was too appalled to admit he'd put an elderly dog's life on the line with his own stupidity, so he pretended he had to leave it. Either way, many rescuers went up that mountain to try and find her while he disappeared only to appear a few days later and get straight to her body.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:28 pm

magica wrote:Bloody idiot of the man. I despise people like him.

I would never had left my dog, if I couldn't carry her I would've found somewhere we could stay together.

There's a petition to get to the truth. Nearly 2K people have signed it!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:02 pm

She probably would have tried to follow them, dragging herself along if she had too. This man appears to have been in experienced and ill equipped, not to mention arrogant and should never have taken a dog of her age to such a place, the back legs don't suddenly go, as a dog owner you should know your dog and notice any changes, especially having her for 12 years . If the weather was that bad they should have dug in and waited it out, with the right equpment of course. Trying to get off a mountain in really bad weather is probably more dangerous than sitting it out. Its better to stay together but the other man could have got back to the cars and raised the alarm if necessary. If the weather was that bad I doubt they'd have made it back to the car.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:29 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

There's a petition to get to the truth.   Nearly 2K people have signed it!

Ok I will try and find it, thanx.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:00 pm

I HATE stories like this!!!

Critics blast climber who said he was forced to abandon his injured dog on a mountain side to save himself when a storm closed either 20180110
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:08 pm

Dogs are loyal, faithful and loving companions.

I totally agree 100% with you Mags

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:10 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I HATE stories like this!!!

Critics blast climber who said he was forced to abandon his injured dog on a mountain side to save himself when a storm closed either 20180110

ah, ben - is this your own waggy woof?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:20 pm

I am not sure why two grown men couldn’t carry a dog - they could’ve strapped the dog to their backs if necessary, surely?

Having said that, I wouldn’t give up my life for my dog. If it was a choice of dying with the dog or surviving I’d leave the dog behind, but I’d sure give it a good shot to carry him first, or even a makeshift sled and pull him along.

He should never have taken an old dog on a trek like that anyway, it’s selfish.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:41 pm

gelico wrote:

Yeah he’s a real cutie. He partied with us most nights but there was one night when he looked at us in disgust and rolled his eyes and fucked off into the bedroom and left us dancing and singing. He did not seem impressed as it was about 6am.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:55 pm

Perhaps they were vegetarians and the lack of protein in their diet made carrying a 30 pound dog impossible?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:07 pm

Maddog wrote:Perhaps they were vegetarians and the lack of protein in their diet made carrying a 30 pound dog impossible?

You know that there are body builders that are vegetarians, right?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:28 pm

Many are veggies nowadays, don't mean their weak.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Why should veggies be weak? There are an hell of a lot of vegetarians in this world and they aren't all pale skinny weaklings, I can assure you of that.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:38 pm

Vintage wrote:Why should veggies be weak? There are an hell of a lot of vegetarians in this world and they aren't all pale skinny weaklings, I can assure you of that.

Well said Flix. Totally agree.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:54 pm

gelico wrote:

Yep! Critics blast climber who said he was forced to abandon his injured dog on a mountain side to save himself when a storm closed either 1763903427
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:37 pm

Vintage wrote:Why should veggies be weak? There are an hell of a lot of vegetarians in this world and they aren't all pale skinny weaklings, I can assure you of that.

No, there's the odd exception. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:39 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:Perhaps they were vegetarians and the lack of protein in their diet made carrying a 30 pound dog impossible?

Yep, and for the most part they are prima donnas that would die after 10 minutes of CrossFit.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:37 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
gelico wrote:

Yep! Critics blast climber who said he was forced to abandon his injured dog on a mountain side to save himself when a storm closed either 1763903427

Is your pup putting on a little girth, pal? Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:56 pm

Vintage wrote:She probably would have tried to follow them, dragging herself along if she had too. This man appears to have been in experienced and ill equipped, not to mention arrogant and should never have taken a dog of her age to such a place, the back legs don't suddenly go, as a dog owner you should know your dog and notice any changes, especially having her for 12 years . If the weather was that bad they should have dug in and waited it out, with the right equpment of course. Trying to get off a mountain in really bad weather is probably more dangerous than sitting it out. Its better to stay together but the other man could have got back to the cars and raised the alarm if necessary. If the weather was that bad I doubt they'd have made it back to the car.

Apparently there were old cottages up there. Why didn't he tie her up and leave her in one of those?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:58 pm

eddie wrote:I am not sure why two grown men couldn’t carry a dog - they could’ve strapped the dog to their backs if necessary, surely?

Having said that, I wouldn’t give up my life for my dog. If it was a choice of dying with the dog or surviving I’d leave the dog behind, but I’d sure give it a good shot to carry him first, or even a makeshift sled and pull him along.

I really couldn't live with myself if I did that. I'd be forever haunted by what I'd done. Would you do that with a child? To many, including me, our dogs are like children. If he'd have done that the rescue services would have immediately come out to him.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:00 pm

Rolling Eyes
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:22 pm

magica wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

There's a petition to get to the truth.   Nearly 2K people have signed it!

https://www.change.org/p/scottish-society-for-prevention-of-cruelty-to-animals-investigation-into-meg-s-death
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:34 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Do you have a better explanation? tongue
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:44 am

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yep, and for the most part they are prima donnas that would die after 10 minutes of CrossFit.

Rolling Eyes

'CrossFit'  is for girly-men too scared to lift real weights;
Real Men jog, bike or paddle for their cardio' fitness...

Even serious bodybuilders only need around 20--25% of their calories coming from protein sources..

"Crossfit" dudes can survive on 10--15% if they balance their diets properly.  'Low G.I.' carbs are more important for high intensity/short duration workouts.  

Good quality protein sources (e.g. lean red meat, chicken and turkey, fish, eggs, milk, select legumes and lentils..) are more important in providing those essential amino acids, and certain co-enzymes and other co-factors, for your body's recovery and rebuilding after the workouts.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:45 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
magica wrote:

https://www.change.org/p/scottish-society-for-prevention-of-cruelty-to-animals-investigation-into-meg-s-death

Thanx HT, I've signed
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:33 am

Original Quill wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
gelico wrote:

Is your pup putting on a little girth, pal?  Evil or Very Mad

Maybe just slightly! And edds might have contributed too ... just kidding, not her fault, but you know how I love to escape total blame Twisted Evil
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:46 am

Okay, Maddog was just taking the piss, folks. No need to jump him, just because he made a joke that sounded a lot like a really uninformed and unenlightened comment Twisted Evil

He can't help it really. Fairmount people get a superiority complex on account of they're always looking for themselves in the background of the latest episode of Portlandia ...

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Fucking hipsters.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:12 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:I am not sure why two grown men couldn’t carry a dog - they could’ve strapped the dog to their backs if necessary, surely?

I really couldn't live with myself if I did that.   I'd be forever haunted by what I'd done.   Would you do that with a child?   To many, including me, our dogs are like children.   If he'd have done that the rescue services would have immediately come out to him.

A child is different to a dog. Sorry. No comparison.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:19 am

"no comparison" millions would disagree with that !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:23 am

nicko wrote: "no comparison"    millions would disagree with that !

Well there are millions of childless people just as there are millions of liars, perhaps that’s who you mean?
Would you put a pet above a child? A dog would eat your arse if it got hungry enough. Probably.

They really are far more selfish than you realise.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:47 pm

eddie wrote:

Well there are millions of childless people just as there are millions of liars, perhaps that’s who you mean?
Would you put a pet above a child? A dog would eat your arse if it got hungry enough. Probably.

Critics blast climber who said he was forced to abandon his injured dog on a mountain side to save himself when a storm closed either 1763903427

What ???

And you think a child might not eat you if twere hungry enough..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:08 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Critics blast climber who said he was forced to abandon his injured dog on a mountain side to save himself when a storm closed either 1763903427

What  ???

True. My daughter will eat anything.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:10 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

What  ???

True. My daughter will eat anything.

lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:39 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

What  ???

I did read somewhere that children left alone in a survival situation end up being very dangerous, aggressive and much less altruistic than adults in a similar situation.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:44 pm

Vintage wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

What  ???

I did read somewhere that children left alone in a survival situation end up being very dangerous, aggressive and much less altruistic than adults in a similar situation.

And so would a dog or any other animal.
I’m afraid I am one of those unpopular people that whilst being a lover of pets, I really actually realise that they are, just animals, and I would never ever put one above another human being. They would always come last in my pack.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:38 pm

Maddog wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Do you have a better explanation?  tongue

You do realise that vegetarians get all the protein they need from legumes, cheese, eggs, milk, etc?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:41 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I really couldn't live with myself if I did that.   I'd be forever haunted by what I'd done.   Would you do that with a child?   To many, including me, our dogs are like children.   If he'd have done that the rescue services would have immediately come out to him.

A child is different to a dog.  Sorry. No comparison.

Well, the argument is, if he couldn't carry a collie down a mountain, how would he carry a child? I think you'll find that saying a child is different from a beloved pet doesn't wash with most animal lovers, particularly those with no kids. Love is love. Doesn't matter what you attach your love to or whom.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:44 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:

A child is different to a dog.  Sorry. No comparison.

Well, the argument is, if he couldn't carry a collie down a mountain, how would he carry a child?    I think you'll find that saying a child is different from a beloved pet doesn't wash with most animal lovers,
particularly those with no kids.    Love is love.  Doesn't matter what you attach your love to or whom.

Well lets put this to the test

Who would you save, if you were left with the choice of only being able to save one here.

The child or the dog?

Its a no brainer, you would save the child

I agree that its utterly dumb to take an old animal on such a hike, but given the fear they had, would I have looked to save the dog?

No

As much as i love animals, survival means you dont compremise your ability to survive

I would give my life for a child, but not an animal

Last edited by Didge on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next