NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pregnant woman sliced open 'from side to side' by alleged killers who took baby, authorities say

+3
Cass
SEXY MAMA
Maddog
7 posters

Go down

Pregnant woman sliced open 'from side to side' by alleged killers who took baby, authorities say Empty Pregnant woman sliced open 'from side to side' by alleged killers who took baby, authorities say

Post by Maddog Fri May 17, 2019 10:33 pm

I'm at a loss for words, which rarely happens.

CHICAGO - Authorities released graphic details of a grisly murder in which a pregnant teenager in Chicago was strangled to death, while one of the killers allegedly cut open her abdomen “from side-to-side” to remove her unborn baby from the womb.

Assistant State's Attorney James Murphy said during a press conference Friday that Clarisa Figeuroa allegedly told her daughter, 24-year-old Desiree Figueroa, that “she needed help killing a pregnant woman and taking a baby.”

http://www.fox4news.com/news/pregnant-woman-sliced-open-from-side-to-side-by-alleged-killers-who-took-baby-authorities-say?fbclid=IwAR3vj3eKZhQf3Eu8OTNTY9OxgylTvNNlWz04LbgRQzHY5TKkhL6KQ3o9uMA

More grizzly details at the link.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Pregnant woman sliced open 'from side to side' by alleged killers who took baby, authorities say Empty Re: Pregnant woman sliced open 'from side to side' by alleged killers who took baby, authorities say

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri May 17, 2019 10:43 pm

Poor woman
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Pregnant woman sliced open 'from side to side' by alleged killers who took baby, authorities say Empty Re: Pregnant woman sliced open 'from side to side' by alleged killers who took baby, authorities say

Post by Cass Sat May 18, 2019 4:08 am

Poor poor girl. At least they arrested the murderers.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat May 18, 2019 9:46 am

There's some evil in the world. What kind of human being can do this?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat May 18, 2019 11:51 am

Quite a lot of humans are just rotten to the core and given the right circumstances a whole lot more people can easily join them.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2019 12:14 pm

Vintage wrote:Quite a lot of humans are just rotten to the core and given the right circumstances a whole lot more people can easily join them.

Interesting point Vintage. Which to me means, that sound minded people can be swayed to do things that are so wrong and horrific by hate. Where even worse, they feel justified in doing so. Even worse, thinking that what they are doing is righteous and just.

So are humans rotten to the core?

I actually don't think this is the case. I think people can be easily misled and swayed to act disgustingly, whilst at the same time. See no wrong in what they are doing. Take ISIS for example, who see what they do as right and just. Its why such ideologies are capable of blanketing out the emotional nurturing aspects of humans to care for others. What happens, is this is then twisted on its head and becomes tribal. The caring is still there to a certain extent, but only to those that conform to that group mindset. Its beliefs that aloow people to become manipulated and become blind to whether what they are doing is right or wrong. They have become controlled through hateful emotions and poor beliefs. I mean we have even seen doctors through history. Join and participate in this hate. From the Holocasut to ISIS today. These are people that normally go into a profession to save lives and yet can be swayed to hate others. Even worse experiment on them. As many Nazi doctors did.

Catch you later

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat May 18, 2019 5:06 pm

phil wrote:Interesting point Vintage. Which to me means, that sound minded people can be swayed to do things that are so wrong and horrific by hate. Where even worse, they feel justified in doing so. Even worse, thinking that what they are doing is righteous and just.

Was there ever any question? How do you explain 1930's Germans and the holocaust, or modern day southerners and guns. It isn't some mass hallucination.

Social forces (people in a group) are capable of great good, and great evil. There is no relevance to statements such as: all people are good or human nature is rotten to the core.

Look at the Trumpsters...they think what they do is for the good; look at abortion foes...they think they are saving lives. There's a social context for everything. It's all in the framing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat May 18, 2019 10:18 pm

Many people will do whatever they feel they can get away with, if there's a situation where there is no one to enforce the law and rules, they'll become very inventive and callous about what they do to get what they want or need.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 18, 2019 10:27 pm

Vintage wrote:Many people will do whatever they feel they can get away with, if there's a situation where there is no one to enforce the law and rules, they'll become very inventive and callous about what they do to get what they want or need.

I do think there's a certain type of person who needs morality dictated to them, or they'll just live like a wild person. I met several people who became very religious after leading crazy lives of casual sex, drug abuse, getting arrested all the time, etc.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2019 10:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
phil wrote:Interesting point Vintage. Which to me means, that sound minded people can be swayed to do things that are so wrong and horrific by hate. Where even worse, they feel justified in doing so. Even worse, thinking that what they are doing is righteous and just.

Was there ever any question?  How do you explain 1930's Germans and the holocaust, or modern day southerners and guns.  It isn't some mass hallucination.

Social forces (people in a group) are capable of great good, and great evil.  There is no relevance to statements such as:  all people are good or human nature is rotten to the core.

Look at the Trumpsters...they think what they do is for the good; look at abortion foes...they think they are saving lives.  There's a social context for everything.  It's all in the framing.

I think the the Germans in the 1930's is an example of where many people thought they were doing good, but in fact did evil. It was ideological beliefs, that allowed what was essentially good people to end up doing evil. Again we have seen time and again in history where these people lead normal loving lives, but with an exception. This exception, allows them to dehumanize people. To the extent, they do not quantify them as comparable humans. Its the beliefs that take hold. Never claimed all people are good or bad. I simple stated correctly. That good people, are capable of doing bad. Not sure how you failed to understand that in what I was saying. Its like i say. You find people that support the ideology of ISIS. That actually think its a good thing to be killed whilst fighting for their warped beliefs. Its seen actually as a get out of jail pass into their heaven from hell. This is the problems with beliefs. That can turn ordinary people to do wronmg and stupidilt think its justified. Its the same as your poor sterotypical views that you hold of southerners. As seen, you are a good person, but you allow beliefs and sterotyps, to make you believe its okay to demonise people based on geography. To cast them all into one single box. Just as the nazis did with the Jews. So how is your view of Southern people any different? I am sure you will use many of the same poor arguments to justify hate here. You do realise your views on sourtherners, is no different in methodology to Trumps views on illegal immigrants and Muslims? At every turn, you make yourself feel comfortable demonizing and hating Southerners. As you have dehumanized them as people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat May 18, 2019 10:39 pm

What about when there is no ideology. We are talking about pandemics and the consequences in another thread, out of the people left you may have a good few who would want to co operate with one another to help each other out and keep to civilised rules but there will be people who will co operate with each other just to take what they want or need however they can - quite a number of them will have been fairly model citizens previously because they were kept in line by law and order.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2019 10:49 pm

Vintage wrote:What about when there is no ideology. We are talking about pandemics and the consequences in another thread, out of the people left you may have a good few who would want to co operate with one another to help each other out and keep to civilised rules but there will be people who will co operate with each other just to take what they want or need however they can - quite a number of them will have been fairly model citizens previously because they were kept in line by law and order.

Its a fair point, but humanity was once already on the point of extinction in the past Vintage. Yet they pulled together when they needed too.
I dont doubt anarchy would come about from any form of disaster, but you will always find a group of people. Out to protect others from any form of harm and stick together to save others. It will always reach a turning point when survival is based on working together with each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat May 18, 2019 11:03 pm

I hope so considering we won't make it back in those circumstances if co operation doesn't happen. I've been re reading a book I bought in the 1980's called Doomsday, it's scenarios for various degrees of nuclear attack on the UK. Many of the targets no longer exist of course although even the 'mildest' attack would still be devastating. I would not want to survive and probably wouldn't for long the fall out would get me, sooner rather than later I hope, having read this book and seen documentaries and the docu drama on Chernobyl.
Our local authority has sold their nuclear bunker, terrible place, having seen it in later days, although I expect they have a nice shiny new one somewhere, probably under their new offices.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat May 18, 2019 11:11 pm

Just stunned into silence by Madonna in Eurovision - weird, Pressed send to soon.
I've been reading it would take 50, for want of a better word, breeding pairs, to re start the population, a very small number I would think.
People could pair apparently but every child born would need to be by different partners.
Sorry going off point, I'll stop now.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2019 11:24 pm

Vintage wrote:Just stunned into silence by Madonna in Eurovision - weird, Pressed send to soon.
I've been reading it would take 50, for want of a better word, breeding pairs, to re start the population, a very small number I would think.
People could pair apparently but every child born would need to be by different partners.
Sorry going off point, I'll stop now.

Actually i find it very interesting Vintage and that you expand to many possibilities

Just never lose or give up on hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down