NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

+7
nicko
Raggamuffin
veya_victaous
Original Quill
Eilzel
SEXY MAMA
Ben Reilly
11 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 8 Empty If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Apparently homosexuality is a sin - if you put a certain spin on the bible texts.

Yet it is claimed god is all powerful.

If he is all powerful why did he create homosexuality?

If he is all powerful why does he refuse to help those who believe that interpretation of the bible when they beg him to help them change?

Surely the evidence is that if god does exist he is one sadistic bugger.

Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 8 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:57 pm

Yes I am waiting to see where he has, oh my,.

No wonder you religious people are so deluded

Ha Ha :D  :D 

Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 8 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:57 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:nice one HF i knew you would rip phildidge to pieces on this  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

I would like to claim it was difficult but it really wasn't. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:59 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

They never used the Romans that part is made up lol

i suggest you read your own bullshit again before you continue digging your hole

its very entertaining though  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:59 pm

Yes so now the debate turns to something HF has been unable to do.
Prove his point and now claim I have stated things I have not said and failed to provide where he claims I have

PMSL

Poor child , lets see if he can post his claims on me

:D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:00 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:nice one HF i knew you would rip phildidge to pieces on this  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

It was worth waiting for though seeing didge digging himself deeper  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:01 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

he was half way to australia he was digging himself so deep... :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:02 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Still no evidence to this claim

Love it

Now they do as they always do make abusrd claims and back each other even though they are the same person as well as Ragamuffin a multi ID

:D :D :D 

Back to top Go down

PhilDidge wrote:Yes so now the debate turns to something HF has been unable to do.
Prove his point and now claim I have stated things I have not said and failed to provide where he claims I have

PMSL

bullshit  :/pwn://: 

Back to top Go down

heavenly father wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

I am loving you now not being able to back your claim on me

cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:03 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Yes so now the debate turns to something HF has been unable to do.

PMSL

bullshit   :/pwn://: 

HF/ragamuffin/maine you need to back up your claim sugar

:D :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:04 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

cheers cheers cheers 

give it up loser  lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:06 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

cheers cheers cheers 

give it up loser  lol! lol! lol! 

Listen HF this is one of your old tactics lose a debate and make some daft claim, which you then cannot back up what I have posted and then go around in circles.
Even worse you claim to be your a woman married to yourself

lol

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:10 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

smelly has won simple as, you cannot disprove faith, you can try and poke holes in the bible, you can try and show your faith is misplaced but faith is faith and that is that...

:D :D :D :D

Idea 

Balderdash !!!

Smelly' hasn't "won" anything, as your mutual 'Faith' isn't some magical "Get Out of Jail Free !" card..
Smelly remains the same old perpetual Loser ! that he's always been, and always will be !

TELL US again how old the universe and the world is, then  h_f ?

The moronic "Smelly_bum" bandit apparently believes that the world is just over 6,500 years old, having been created over "six days" during a week in the northern Spring around 4,500 years B.C. ~ and that dinosaurs walked alongside humans !

Do YOU support Smelly's superstitious nonsense then, Mr. Father ?    scratch

the fact is you can try to disprove the bible as much as you like but faith cannot be disproved, it is trust in something, as i said you can prove that trust is misplaced by you cannot disprove a faith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:50 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

you can claim god does not exist all you want, you can do it till you're blue in the face,but you cannot PROVE he doesn't exist
I have no need to do anything, because the onus is on you to prove that one does exist, so you are asking to prove something does not exist which you cannot yourself prove does, hilarious . So you are saying to me I have to disprove the Loch ness mosnter does not exist now
 ://?roflmao?/:   

that's the gripe you have with god, you need to prove he doesn't exist in order to not believe in him,to justify your atheism
No gripe, I have no need to do anything you are the one that claims the existence without any proof  

i on the other hand do not need to prove his existence in order to believe in him - that's what we call faith
Yes but faith does not prove existence does it smelly

my faith is not reliant on proof
Yes its based on stupidity your faith, a book and that book contradicts, thus you either think the book is the word of god or not, something you avoid answering?

your disbelief IS reliant on categorical proof that god doesn't exist
Really, my disbelief is solely based on one factor, there is no evidence to show one exists

and you're fucked off because you cannot find this proof  

No you are completely fucked trying to shift onus onto me, where I have no need to do anything, you claim God exists based on faith, so what, that does not mean God exists, you have faith but no proof, thus if you claim to me God exists and does do through the Bible, you are fucked

as usual you get over excited and fail to comprehend

im not tying to shift the onus of proof onto you

im clearly saying that i do no need to prove god exists in order to believe that he does

that is why its called FAITH

you have a big problem with this since your disbelief is based on doubt

there is no tangible proof therefore you doubt the existence of a god

you lack the understanding that a deity would not be tangible it would be spiritual and ethereal and therefore the proof you require is spiritual ie FAITH

since you have no faith you have no proof

those of us who do have faith have all the proof WE need

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:55 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:
No you are completely fucked trying to shift onus onto me, where I have no need to do anything, you claim God exists based on faith, so what, that does not mean God exists, you have faith but no proof, thus if you claim to me God exists and does do through the Bible, you are fucked

as usual you get over excited and fail to comprehend

im not tying to shift the onus of proof onto you

im clearly saying that i do no need to prove god exists in order to believe that he does

that is why its called FAITH
Yes yes yes but your faith is based upon a contradiction sugar, because you learned this belief, because can you show you came upon this belief without outside influence?
No  

you have a big problem with this since your disbelief is based on doubt
Incorrect I have no reason to believe in an after life, why should I? You again try to twist this around that belief is a necessity when it is not, thus I do not require proof of something I do not concern myself over. So it is not based on doubt, where as you suffer this plague of doubt and will do over life, this happens to believers less so with atheists because they suffer no visions of doubt

there is no tangible proof therefore you doubt the existence of a god
Incorrect, for example, many small children believe in the Tooth Fairy; that does not make the Tooth Fairy real, there fore it is not a case of doubt but a case of something that is not proven, so I have no doubts over something not proven, doubt comes from a belief where something has evidence it is real, belief in God has no evidence  .

you lack the understanding that a deity would not be tangible it would be spiritual and ethereal and therefore the proof you require is spiritual ie FAITH
Incorrect again your spirituality comes from written works who have deemed to come from a deity, therefore this understanding of spirituality is a man made concept, I have no need to thus have reservations over something man made. For example the concept of racism is a concept of faith not science, especially in your case, being as this is an example that proves your faith in racism wrong  

since you have no faith you have no proof
I do not need proof,  the fact that a large portion of people have unyielding faith in God proves nothing. For one, that faith is spread across multiple gods, who all appear different, have different personalities, and have different philosophies. The faith is not all directed into a specific individual, and so it would not prove the existence of a single god. Secondly, people have unyielding faith in a lot of things that are not necessarily true. These things could range from simple superstition, to concepts that defy science as we know it. This shows that humans' beliefs don't always have to be grounded in any reality, whatsoever.

those of us who do have faith have all the proof WE need

Believing in God does not make it true of the existence of God, because beliefs themselves are based on faith, not proof. Just because one has faith in something, it does not make it true. People believed it was moral to own slaves and also based this on faith, and that was reprehensible and wrong. Millions followed and had faith in Hitler, and it was not right and was completely wrong.
So having faith is not proof of anything, having faith can simply blind you to what is real

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:35 pm

you appear to be agreeing with me and then disagreeing with me in the same post  scratch 

try to separate your ideas into separate concepts and post them individually

because i haven't got the faintest idea of what you're on about but what i can make out is that you're waffling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:41 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:you appear to be agreeing with me and then disagreeing with me in the same post  scratch 

because i haven't got the faintest idea of what you're on about but what i can make out is that you're waffling

No I am very much in disagreement with you as for one thing you do not define who and what your God is, of which if you do then I can argue against this belief you have, as it maybe possible to construct empirical or logical tests to see if it the deity you believe in, exists. If you are Christian then I can disprove your beliefs

You are arguing that not all propositions are created equal. It is true that some you cannot disprove, but many can and you can do this by seeing f your beliefs have a logical contradiction.

To help you here I will ask you some propositions that I can disprove.

Do married bachelor exists?

Does a square circle exists?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:49 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:you appear to be agreeing with me and then disagreeing with me in the same post  scratch 

No I am very much in disagreement with you as for one thing you do not define who and what your God is, of which if you do then I can argue against this belief you have, as it maybe possible to construct empirical or logical tests to see if it the deity you believe in, exists. If you are Christian then I can disprove your beliefs

You are arguing that not all propositions are created equal. It is true that some you cannot disprove, but many can and you can do this by seeing f your beliefs have a logical contradiction.

what THE fuck are you on about??

::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg:: 

you've become even more incoherent

since you're not even trying to stay on point im not that bothered with engaging in this diversion

bottom line is this

those with faith have no need for proof since their faith IS their proof and faith cannot be disproved

you cannot prove or disprove my beliefs in Christianity

only death can prove or disprove my beliefs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:50 pm

its a faith you are arguing with that is why you are not getting and cannot get anywhere didge, defining anyone's concept of God will not allow you to disprove their faith..
I think this is what smelly is trying to tell you..

you can try to prove what someone has faith in is flawed, misdirected, what ever but faith itself cannot be disproved...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:53 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

since you're not even trying to stay on point im not that bothered with engaging in this diversion

bottom line is this

those with faith have no need for proof since their faith IS their proof and faith cannot be disproved

every thing you have said makes sense smelly but i think didge has gone into overload today, the circular argument, his fall back position, commences and then more waffle.. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:56 pm

heavenly father wrote:its a faith you are arguing with that is why you are not getting and cannot get anywhere didge, defining anyone's concept of God will not allow you to disprove their faith..
I think this is what smelly is trying to tell you..

you can try to prove what someone has faith in is flawed, misdirected, what ever  but faith itself cannot be disproved...

that's exactly it

didge doesn't understand faith so he is starting at a disadvantage

the poor boy is stuck in a downward spiral, the harder he tries to disprove faith the more he fails, and the more he fails the harder he tries  ::hdintowll::  ::hdintowll::  ::hdintowll:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:56 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

bottom line is this

Dear me, the boy runs faster than the speed of sound when his concept is challenged, as we are getting onto the faith you have based on your views or concepts, when clearly defined, can be disprove. The reality is you are unable to provide a good reason for me to accept the existence of your god, now using faith, and expect me to construct a disproof of it using your faith when you have not even constructed a view point on your faith, you have avoided this every post, knowing full well I can. So why should I even care much about your claim in the first place, when you clearly are ducking away from outlining what your faith is?

So no I can disprove your beliefs, hence why you run, so answer the question to help you understand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Another question

You have faith that God exists, describe this god you have faith in?

Did you learn of this God by yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:00 pm

and yet didge keeps coming back for more just to look even more stupid as HF and smelly already run circles around him  lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:and yet didge keeps coming back for more just to look even more stupid  lol! lol! 

Well as you have the intellect of a gerbil, I am not suprised you would not understand, so if you do not have anything to add to the debate, I suggest having a good play on the gerbil wheel, am sure you will have hours of fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Who was it who was going to disprove God through maths and science, I forget the name..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:04 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:and yet didge keeps coming back for more just to look even more stupid  lol! lol! 

Well as you have the intellect of a gerbil, I am not suprised you would not understand, so if you do not have anything to add to the debate, I suggest having a good play on the gerbil wheel, am sure you will have hours of fun

would that be the same wheel as your arguments go round ..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:04 pm

heavenly father wrote:Who was it who was going to disprove God through maths and science, I forget the name..lol

Who needs maths or science?

When a deity is defined logic can disprove it and in your case the bible is full of contradictions, thus your faith is based on something that contradicts.

Smelly though has yet to define his beliefs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:05 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Well if it will help your wife understand something for a change, be my guest and put them on the wheel for her to learn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:06 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

bottom line is this

Dear me, the boy runs faster than the speed of sound when his concept is challenged, as we are getting onto the faith you have based on your views or concepts, when clearly defined, can be disprove. The reality is you are unable to provide a good reason for me to accept the existence of your god, now using faith, and expect me to construct a disproof of it using your faith when you have not even constructed a view point on your faith, you have avoided this every post, knowing full well I can. So why should I even care much about your claim in the first place, when you clearly are ducking away from outlining what your faith is?

So no I can disprove your beliefs, hence why you run, so answer the question to help you understand

firstly

i couldn't care two hoots if you accept the existence of god or not

im not a bible basher trying to convert you, if you don't believe in god then that is your choice

secondly you cannot DISPROVE my faith.

you're stuck in a rut where you think belief and faith are physical scientific problems that be solved using maths and science

no person can ever disprove the faith of another person, the best outcome you can ever hope to achieve is to present an argument explaining why YOU do not believe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:07 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Well if it will help your wife understand something for a change, be my guest and put them on the wheel for her to learn

she understands fine try asking her who crucified Jesus, she won't say JR...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:09 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

firstly  

Thus your views earlier are moot and irrelevant

im not a bible basher trying to convert you, if you don't believe in god then that is your choice
But I can challenge your belief in god, so why are you so afraid?  

Can I not? Lets see, I am happy to give it a go, but you need to define and describe what this faith is, in other words define the deity you believe in?

you're stuck in a rut where you think belief and faith are physical scientific problems that be solved using maths and science
I do not need maths or science, just logic to disprove your faith, hence why you know to not provide me with any information with your faith, hence you know I will be able to challenge your faith

no person can ever disprove the faith of another person, the best outcome you can ever hope to achieve is to present an argument explaining why YOU do not believe

Incorrect again, many things can be disproved if they are defined.

So again defined the God you have faith in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:10 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

she understands fine try asking her who crucified Jesus, she won't say JR...lol

Well am sure there are better ways to think whilst playing on a wheel, how about what could I do next to help others.
Tht does not require any religious view just common sense

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:13 pm

can you disprove the fact I like strawberries, they are usually small, red, a little green bit on top, they taste kinda sweet, a little juicy, they always make me feel happy..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:15 pm

heavenly father wrote:can you disprove the fact I like strawberries, they are usually small, red, a little green bit on top, they taste kinda sweet, a little juicy, they always make me feel happy..

It could be done by testing this, we would have to check your brain signals to see if you truly did when devouring on them, correct?
People have been known to lie saying what they do like to impress or not offend another, true?
You see you can then prove either way by testing this, it is a simple test, for more difficult areas, logic can simply disprove something that is clearly defined

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:17 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:can you disprove the fact I like strawberries, they are usually small, red, a little green bit on top, they taste kinda sweet, a little juicy, they always make me feel happy..

It could be done by testing this, we would have to check your brain signals to see if you truly did when devouring on them, correct?
People have been known to lie saying what they do like to impress or not offend another, true?
You see you can then prove either way by testing this, it is a simple test, for more difficult areas, logic can simply disprove something that is clearly defined

i'm telling you i like the taste, the texture, the feeling of eating it, disprove it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:19 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

i'm telling you i like the taste, the texture, the feeling of eating it, disprove it.

I am telling you I need to test it, either way telling me is not proof that you do, because logic dictates people do lie, thus you claim you like eating them, then I have no need to disprove and the onus is on you to prove that you do.
Either way I can test and check if you do, you chose not to allow me to test your claim.
Do you see how this works yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:23 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

I am telling you I need to test it, either way telling me is not proof that you do, because logic dictates people do lie, thus you claim you like eating them, then I have no need to disprove and the onus is on you to prove that you do.
Either way I can test and check if you do, you chose not to allow me to test your claim.

i can tell you personally i love strawberries, the size, the shape , the taste everything about them.. :D 

do you see how it works you cannot test it, i actually do love them, you could test me till the cows come home, you could show me a million graphs, i do and always will like strawberries...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:26 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

i can tell you personally i love strawberries, the size, the shape , the taste everything about them.. :D 
Great. can you prove you can?
No

do you see how it works you cannot test it, i actually do love them, you could test me till the cows come home, you could show me a million graphs, i do and always will like strawberries...

I can test that you do, you will not allow me to test, the same when a person does not define something they have faith in. Because you cannot prove you like them I have no need to disprove something you will not allow me to test.
The reality is and I did say not all propositions can people disprove, do you see how this works yet?
So because I am being denied hat smelly has faith in he denies me the ability to try to disprove what he believes in.
You are asking me to have faith in what you say is true, I don't and do not need to!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:36 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

No

I can test that you do, you will not allow me to test, the same when a person does not define something they have faith in. Because you cannot prove you like them I have no need to disprove something you will not allow me to test.
The reality is and I did say not all propositions can people disprove, do you see how this works yet?
So because I am being denied hat smelly has faith in he denies me the ability to try to disprove what he believes in.
You are asking me to have faith in what you say is true, I don't and do not need to!

i don't have to prove to you I like strawberries, I know i do...you can tell me strawberries are bad for me, they have no nutritional value, red is an aggressive colour, they force child labour to work to death to produce them but i like strawberries.. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:39 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

i don't have to prove to you I like strawberries, I know i do...you can tell me strawberries are bad for me, they have no nutritional value, red is an aggressive colour, they force child labour to work to death to produce them but i like strawberries.. :D 

Of course you have to prove it, you are asking me to take what you say on faith alone, sorry I don't, I want to be able to test whether you do, that means I want to be able to see if I can disprove that you do and like smelly you deny me this.

How about you eat nothing but strawberries for 6 months and then tell me if you still love them?

Want to test this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:06 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

firstly  

Thus your views earlier are moot and irrelevant

But I can challenge your belief in god, so why are you so afraid?  

Can I not? Lets see, I am happy to give it a go, but you need to define and describe what this faith is, in other words define the deity you believe in?

I do not need maths or science, just logic to disprove your faith, hence why you know to not provide me with any information with your faith, hence you know I will be able to challenge your faith

you're NOT challenging my belief in god - that's the point you don't seem to grasp

all you're doing is effectively jumping up and down shout "god doesn't exist"

you want a defintion??

ok

my god is spiritual

disprove away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:14 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

No

what more do you want mongo

you've said you can disprove it so disprove it

no one is stopping you from doing anything, because no one knows what the hell you're talking about.

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

HF has given you a perfect example for your "test" he has said he likes strawberries and given you the definition as to what a strawberry is and what he likes about it  

this is what is called an analogy

if you cannot disprove that he likes strawberries then you cannot disprove his faith in god

you just got bitch slapped  ::slap:: ::sexbnan:

Last edited by smelly_bandit on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:14 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

you're NOT challenging my belief in god - that's the point you don't seem to grasp

you want a defintion??

ok

my god is spiritual

disprove away  

You are not allowing me to by not defining what it is you have faith in, that means you are deflecting away from being challenged, in fact, it shows you have little faith in your beliefs, as a person strong in faith does not cower away from that faith, they define what their faith is, because their faith is strong.
All I see is someone weak, of little faith, too afraid to define your deity, you give me spiritual, again a concept written down by men. That is not defining your deity that is giving me something you believe he is.
For example is your deity, omniscient, omnipotent and omnibenevolent?

Spiritual says nothing or defines nothing proving to me you fear your faith being challenged by being able to explain to me your beliefs, that says to me you have little faith in your beliefs and yourself.

Stop avoiding if you have faith, a person with faith like HF is not afraid to define his beliefs, sadly you are and thus lack faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:18 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

no one is stopping you from doing anything, because no one knows what the hell you're talking about.

HF has given you a perfect example for your "test" he has said he likes strawberries and given you the definition as to what a strawberry is and what he likes about it  

if you cannot disprove that he likes strawberries then you cannot disprove his faith in god

Still not able to grasp this are you, he claims to like something, I ask to test this, he declines, just lik you do when challenged on your faith.
You see he needs to prove to me that he does first of all and then for me to test it, he is denying this, again just like you.

As I said I want him to eat strawberries for 6 months to test his belief, as one thing I know is beliefs do change. Again I never claimed you could disprove all dispositions, but I said using logic you can with many and both of you deny me the ability to test your beliefs

I have got you weighed and measured on this my boy and you know it, may help that you understand what you plagiarize off others and clearly you do not

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:18 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

you want a defintion??

ok

my god is spiritual

disprove away  

You are not allowing me to by not defining what it is you have faith in, that means you are deflecting away from being challenged in facts it shows you have little faith in your beliefs, as a person strong in faith does not cower away from that faith, they define it what their faith, because their faith is strong.
All I see is someone weak, of little faith, too afraid to define your deity, you give me spiritual, again a concept written down by men. That is not defining your deity that is giving me something you believe he is.

Spiritual says nothing or defines nothing proving to me you fear your faith being challenged by being able to explain to me your beliefs, that says to me you have little faith in your beliefs and yourself.

Stop avoiding if you have faith, a person with faith like HF is not afraid to define his beliefs, sadly you are and thus lack faith

oh boo hoo

now im not allowing you to test

how exactly am i stopping you??

you were the one claiming you could disprove it

so disprove it

you already have all the details you need

you already know im a christian that means i believe in the christian god

disprove away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:21 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Still not able to grasp this are you, he claims to like something, I ask to test this, he declines, just lik you do when challenged on your faith.
You see he needs to prove to me that he does first of all and then for me to test it, he is denying this, again just like you.

As I said I want him to eat strawberries for 6 months to test his belief, as one thing I know is beliefs do change. Again I never claimed you could disprove all dispositions, but I said using logic you can with many and both of you deny me the ability to test your beliefs

I have got you weighed and measured on this my boy and you know it, may help that you understand what you plagiarize off others and clearly you do not

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

that's your test?? eat strawberries for six months and then you will believe him??

that's an easy test to pass

ive believe in god since i was a young boy, which is longer than 6 months ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:22 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

You are not allowing me to by not defining what it is you have faith in, that means you are deflecting away from being challenged in facts it shows you have little faith in your beliefs, as a person strong in faith does not cower away from that faith, they define it what their faith, because their faith is strong.

oh boo hoo

so disprove it

disprove away

Yes i want to try to disprove your faith, but because you have little faith you cannot describe for me what you have faith in with this deity, you fail to provide an adequate description.
That means you are the one that lacks faith in yourself and your deity

So why are you so afraid to describe this deity to me?

The answer.

You have no faith in this God

Point proven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:23 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

oh boo hoo

so disprove it

disprove away

Yes i want to try to disprove your faith, but because you have little faith you cannot describe for me what you have faith in with this deity, you fail to provide an adequate description.
That means you are the one that lacks faith in yourself and your deity

So why are you so afraid to describe this deity to me?

The answer.

You have no faith in this God

Point proven

you already know which deity it is mongo

the christian one

are you saying you have no knowledge of the christian god??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next