NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosnian war chief DIES after drinking bottle of POISON and yelling 'I'm not a war criminal' after his 20-year prison sentence for campaign against Muslims is upheld at The Hague

+8
eddie
'Wolfie
Cass
Maddog
Tommy Monk
Andy
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
12 posters

Go down

Bosnian war chief DIES after drinking bottle of POISON and yelling 'I'm not a war criminal' after his 20-year prison sentence for campaign against Muslims is upheld at The Hague Empty Bosnian war chief DIES after drinking bottle of POISON and yelling 'I'm not a war criminal' after his 20-year prison sentence for campaign against Muslims is upheld at The Hague

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:49 pm

• Slobodan Praljak appeared at The Hague to appeal 20-year war crime sentence
  • As judge upheld the punishment, he pulled a vial of dark liquid from his pocket
  • Praljak shouted 'I am not a war criminal!' before downing the mystery substance
  • The courtroom was quickly closed and ambulances rushed to the scene
  • Croatian Prime Minister has since confirmed that Praljak died

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5128353/UN-war-crimes-convict-claims-taken-poison-court.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Bosnian war chief DIES after drinking bottle of POISON and yelling 'I'm not a war criminal' after his 20-year prison sentence for campaign against Muslims is upheld at The Hague Empty Re: Bosnian war chief DIES after drinking bottle of POISON and yelling 'I'm not a war criminal' after his 20-year prison sentence for campaign against Muslims is upheld at The Hague

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:50 pm

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Bosnian war chief DIES after drinking bottle of POISON and yelling 'I'm not a war criminal' after his 20-year prison sentence for campaign against Muslims is upheld at The Hague Empty Re: Bosnian war chief DIES after drinking bottle of POISON and yelling 'I'm not a war criminal' after his 20-year prison sentence for campaign against Muslims is upheld at The Hague

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:33 pm

oh well.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:39 pm

That will havea few of the nasties on here chomping in fury.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:46 pm

The nasties will be loving it...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:55 pm

He must be kin to Frank Sinatra.

He did it "his way". cheers
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:11 pm

Maddog wrote:He must be kin to Frank Sinatra.

He did it "his way".  cheers

Black humour gets us through lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:58 am

sassy wrote:
Maddog wrote:He must be kin to Frank Sinatra.

He did it "his way".  cheers

That sounds sorta racist!! Shocked
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:59 am

Good riddance. Also taking the coward’s way out.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:56 am

Maddog wrote:
sassy wrote:

That sounds sorta racist!! Shocked

Razz

Only if you believe that humour has "races"...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:36 pm

All humour is good. There are no bad jokes that's why they're jokes.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:17 pm

eddie wrote:All humour is good. There are no bad jokes that's why they're jokes.

You know what's funny?

All those extra vowels that Brits need to speak American. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:21 pm

eddie wrote:All humour is good. There are no bad jokes that's why they're jokes.

Jokes??

What do you po faced liberal bastards know about jokes??

Every joke to you lot is either racist sexist or inappropriate.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:36 pm

Maddog wrote:

You know what's funny?

All those extra vowels that Brits need to speak American.  Cool  

Well we add flavoUr to our words. Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:38 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You know what's funny?

All those extra vowels that Brits need to speak American.  Cool  

Well we add flavoUr to our words. Razz

Do you walk around the block to get next door too?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Jokes??

What do you po  faced liberal bastards know about jokes??

Well, firstly my father was married to my mother when they had me so I'm not a bastard.
Secondly, I laugh at everything and everything. I only associate with people that have a weird and wonderful humour and a little off kilter. No subject is off limits as far as I'm concerned.

Jokes are just jokes. There's nothing behind it. Anyone who takes offence at jokes are simply unwilling to see life as anything but overly serious and I find that dull.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:13 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Jokes??

Well, firstly my father was married to my mother when they had me so I'm not a bastard.
Secondly, I laugh at everything and everything. I only associate with people that have a weird and wonderful humour and a little off kilter.  No subject is off limits as far as I'm concerned.  

Jokes are just jokes.  There's nothing behind it. Anyone who takes offence at jokes are simply unwilling to see life as anything but overly serious and I find that dull.

See?

No sense of humour

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:41 pm

Oh. Was it a joke? I did not know that.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:48 pm

eddie wrote:Oh. Was it a joke? I did not know that.

You want a joke do you??

Oh I got a joke that have will have the Foul ones cock so rock hard for a banning he might faint from lack of blood to the brain and Andy will be so overcome with new and never before seen fits of rage, the only way he could preserve his mind will be to start shitting in his hands and eating it.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:44 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:Oh. Was it a joke? I did not know that.

You want a joke do you??

Oh I got a joke that have will have the Foul ones cock so rock hard for a banning he might faint from lack of blood to the brain  and Andy will be so overcome with new and never before seen fits of rage, the only way he could preserve his mind will be to start shitting in his hands and eating it.

after that rant it better be a bloody good joke, now lets hear it Twisted Evil
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:58 am

veya_victaous wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You want a joke do you??

Oh I got a joke that have will have the Foul ones cock so rock hard for a banning he might faint from lack of blood to the brain  and Andy will be so overcome with new and never before seen fits of rage, the only way he could preserve his mind will be to start shitting in his hands and eating it.

I don't know veya_victaous this seems like a setup, you gonna ban me once I tell the joke,? Or do I have amnesty

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:26 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You want a joke do you??

I don't know veya_victaous this seems like a setup, you gonna ban me once I tell the joke,? Or do I have amnesty

ok fuck it, it better be funny

You have Amnesty to tell this joke
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:32 am

Bosnian war chief DIES after drinking bottle of POISON and yelling 'I'm not a war criminal' after his 20-year prison sentence for campaign against Muslims is upheld at The Hague Popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:45 am

Two cops, Jan and piet, are patrolling the streets of Johannesburg in the good ole days of apartheid.

Jan looks up to see a black man coming their way,glancing at his watch he thinks it's getting close to curfew and calls the man over for a papers check.

Looking over the papers he sees everything is in order and sends the man on his way with a warning.

"best you run home now boy, you know it's illegal to be out after curfew"

"yes bas yes bas" says the man and off he runs.

Next thing there is an almighty BOOM!!!!! And Jan spins around thinking "what the fuck"

He sees piet standing there with his revolver out and smoking from the barrel,looking back he sees the black man sprawled on the ground half his head missing.

"what the hell piet, its still 20 minutes till curfew"

Piet slowly and calmly holsters his revolver, lights a smoke and says

"yes I know, but I also know where he lives and there was no way he was going to make it home before curfew"

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:01 am

that's a pretty mediocre joke Neutral

oh well, not as bad as you might have done
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:03 am

veya_victaous wrote:that's a pretty mediocre joke Neutral

But you smiled a little didn't you??

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:11 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:that's a pretty mediocre joke Neutral

But you smiled a little didn't you??

Yeah but more in a "is that it?" sort of way.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:26 am

Cool

I will give Smelly'  a 2 out of 10  for effort...

Heard much worse than that while I was growing up..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:31 am

You guys must hang out with some real racists if you've heard worse.

That was my best shot

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:54 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:You guys must hang out with some real racists if you've heard worse.

That was my best shot

Trolling abilities - 3
Joke telling - 1

Can you juggle?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:03 pm

The day will come when Europe is crying out for men like him, Mladic, Karadzic and Arkan. They were up against headchopping scum from all over the Middle East, North Africa and even here(Babar Ahmed the ‘innocent’ Guantanamo detainee, among others) and what did Clinton(I see the C word greatly offends Ben the snowflake) and Bliar do? Bomb the countries who were repelling jihadis from the rest of Europe. There is an existential war on for our continent, which will become a physical war in the next few decades tops, and I hope to God Almighty that the forces of islamism don’t prevail.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:59 am

The Puzzler wrote:
The day will come when Europe is crying out for men like him, Mladic, Karadzic and Arkan. They were up against headchopping scum from all over the Middle East, North Africa and even here(Babar Ahmed the ‘innocent’ Guantanamo detainee, among others) and what did Clinton(I see the C word greatly offends Ben the snowflake) and Bliar do? Bomb the countries who were repelling jihadis from the rest of Europe. There is an existential war on for our continent, which will become a physical war in the next few decades tops, and I hope to God Almighty that the forces of islamism don’t prevail.

Bosnian war chief DIES after drinking bottle of POISON and yelling 'I'm not a war criminal' after his 20-year prison sentence for campaign against Muslims is upheld at The Hague 3489511464

You're an idiot...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:22 am

The Puzzler wrote:The day will come when Europe is crying out for men like him, Mladic, Karadzic and Arkan. They were up against headchopping scum from all over the Middle East, North Africa and even here(Babar Ahmed the ‘innocent’ Guantanamo detainee, among others) and what did Clinton(I see the C word greatly offends Ben the snowflake) and Bliar do? Bomb the countries who were repelling jihadis from the rest of Europe. There is an existential war on for our continent, which will become a physical war in the next few decades tops, and I hope to God Almighty that the forces of islamism don’t prevail.

The problem with that is that he was bombing other Europeans who were as native to the region as an Englishman is to England. They were a different religion, not illegal immigrants sneaking across a border.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:32 am

Maddog wrote:
The Puzzler wrote:The day will come when Europe is crying out for men like him, Mladic, Karadzic and Arkan. They were up against headchopping scum from all over the Middle East, North Africa and even here(Babar Ahmed the ‘innocent’ Guantanamo detainee, among others) and what did Clinton(I see the C word greatly offends Ben the snowflake) and Bliar do? Bomb the countries who were repelling jihadis from the rest of Europe. There is an existential war on for our continent, which will become a physical war in the next few decades tops, and I hope to God Almighty that the forces of islamism don’t prevail.

The problem with that is that he was bombing other Europeans who were as native to the region as an Englishman is to England. They were a different religion, not illegal immigrants sneaking across a border.  

You can’t teach stupid...
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:40 am

Can’t quote you Maddog(good to see you btw, send my regards to the brummy wanker D3an on dogs). The Bosniaks might be fellow Europeans, but Izetbegovic invited Bin Laden and his mates to ransack Serb and Croat towns and villages. There are pics of Saudi mujahideen holding up severed Serb heads, this is what they were fighting against. There are also pics of Bosniak mujahideen units, and now there is a lot of support for ISIS in Bosnia and Kosovo. That’s the point, it’s about religion not nationality or race.

Last edited by The Puzzler on Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:41 am

Indeed you can’t Cass. Especially those who swallow the NATO narrative hook line and sinker, Mug.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:44 am

Oh look, it’s the Aussie alcoholic geranium. Never change eh wolfie, mind you you lot have your fair share of jihadis don’t you. Khaled Sharrouf, the moderate Muslim bloke who let his son hold up cut off heads for a photo op.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:10 pm

Well said!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:52 am

The Puzzler wrote:
Oh look, it’s the Aussie alcoholic geranium. Never change eh wolfie, mind you you lot have your fair share of jihadis don’t you. Khaled Sharrouf, the moderate Muslim bloke who let his son hold up cut off heads for a photo op.

pirat

That scumbag never made it back home though, did he...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-16/khaled-sharrouf-believed-to-have-been-killed/8812600

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/national-security/australian-intelligence-pinpointed-khaled-sharrouf-for-us-strike/news-story/

Though if he had, he would have certainly ended up in jail..

Some of his mates are already locked up in a SuperMax down in Goulburn.

His nutbag wife was begging to come back with her three remaining kids, a few months ago..
Don't know if she's been let back in the country yet...

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/jihadist-khaled-sharrouf-cruelled-lastditch-rescue-of-his-kids/news-story/16e0fc7f4afb8f4be03a4a30928d39b7
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:00 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

Jokes??

What did the little blind boy get for Christmas? Raped!

If you have sex with a Chinese person on an elevator, that's fucking Wong on so many levels.

How is a woman like a street? They both have manholes.

They're funny when we tell them  Twisted Evil
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:07 am

"C*nt" is a really offensive word in America and to a good number of our female members, which is why I censored it.

But if we ever meet in a dark alley, this here snowflake would be more than happy to give you an atomic wedgie.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:21 am

The Puzzler wrote:Can’t quote you Maddog(good to see you btw, send my regards to the brummy wanker D3an on dogs). The Bosniaks might be fellow Europeans, but Izetbegovic invited Bin Laden and his mates to ransack Serb and Croat towns and villages. There are pics of Saudi mujahideen holding up severed Serb heads, this is what they were fighting against. There are also pics of Bosniak mujahideen units, and now there is a lot of support for ISIS in Bosnia and Kosovo. That’s the point, it’s about religion not nationality or race.

Really? If you call 200 Bosnians being recruited to ISIS as a lot of support, I suggest you take maths again Puzzler.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/bosnian-authorities-have-responded-to-terrorism-threats-says-expert-02-03-2017

They are the most liberal Muslim nations there are.
You are buying into poor revivionist conspiracy history. I respect you as a poster and always have. Please do not fall for poor claims

Yes there was many attrocities and you are probable going off the same link Tommy bought into, which i easiluy showed was poor based on a ridiculous claim made as follows. Once you see past the bias of a claim, its easy to dismantle it. The reality is that Muslims were being butchered, due to centuries of sectarian hate.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t22600-butcher-of-bosnia

Also he seems to have some real poor revisionist on WW2 history going on about the Serbs in WW2, claiming they were fair and treated people well.  I read the part where he claimed the Serbs are the last population in the world to be suspected of Genocide. That is bollocks.

At the end of WW2, when they set hundreds of thousands of Croats on a death march.

He seems also to completely whitewash the Chetnik terror used against Bosnian Muslims in WW2, where areas were ethnically cleansed by groups of Chetniks. They carried out many attrocities to innocent civillians. Not only against Muslims, but where Serbs and Croats intermixed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chetniks

At the end of the War, German Prisoners, which included many women who were nurses and auxillaries, were sent on a 2,000 km death march around Yugoslavia. They suffered starvation, dysentry and beatings and many of the woman were raped. If people could not continue, they were ordered to kneel down and shot.

Yes Croatia was allied to Nazi German, and they committed attrocities as the Nazi's did. Also Bosnian Muslims served under the Nazis, also committing attrocities.
Slovenes and Croats were sent on death marches thousands were killed and died.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleiburg_repatriations#Number_of_victims

So when someone makes claims defending Serbians, ignoring crimes they committed. Then its clear they have a bias in defending them against future crimes committed by some of the Serbian people.

Hence the validity of the claims are poor, based on opinion, from what I have read and no actual evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:31 am

The Puzzler wrote:Indeed you can’t Cass. Especially those who swallow the NATO narrative hook line and sinker, Mug.

Sure. Like I’ll ignore what Mr. C and his colleagues saw during their multiple tours.

Go troll somewhere else.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:36 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Jokes??

If you have sex with a Chinese person on an elevator, that's fucking Wong on so many levels.

Oy! That Chinese joke was mine. Bosnian war chief DIES after drinking bottle of POISON and yelling 'I'm not a war criminal' after his 20-year prison sentence for campaign against Muslims is upheld at The Hague 3201073460
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

"C*nt" is a really offensive word in America and to a good number of our female members, which is why I censored it.

But if we ever meet in a dark alley, this here snowflake would be more than happy to give you an atomic wedgie.

Is that same as a damned good Rogering?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:30 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Oy! That Chinese joke was mine. Bosnian war chief DIES after drinking bottle of POISON and yelling 'I'm not a war criminal' after his 20-year prison sentence for campaign against Muslims is upheld at The Hague 3201073460

The Irish jokes are the best....

Paddy:  'Was it you or your brother who drowned at sea?'

Mick: 'T'wasn't me, I can't swim!'
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:41 pm

That Chinese joke was a cracker !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:50 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:

The Irish jokes are the best....

Paddy:  'Was it you or your brother who drowned at sea?'

Mick: 'T'wasn't me, I can't swim!'

My Fav Irish joke

An Englishman, an Irishman, and a Scotsman... are all builders working on a bridge. The Englishman opens his lunch-box and says, "If I get one more tuna sandwich, I'm going to jump off this bridge." The Scotsman opens his lunch box and says, "If I get one more ham sandwich, I'm going to jump off this bridge." The Irishman then says, "If I get one more egg sandwich, I'm going to jump off this bridge." The next day, all three get the same lunch, all three jump off the bridge, and all three die. At their funeral, the Englishman's wife wails, "If only I'd known he didn't like tuna!" The Scotsman's wife cries, "If only I'd known he didn't like ham!" The Irishman's wife says, "I don't understand it. He made his own sandwiches."

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:15 pm

Paddy and Murphy were talking...

Paddy : Did you hear what happened to Mick?

Murphy : No... what?

Paddy : He died last week.

Murphy : Oh no... how did that happen?

Paddy : The 'big C'...

Murphy : What... he drowned...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down