NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm devastated and sorry: Dogowner whose two bloodthirsty pet Staffies mauled a beloved couple's Beagle to death says they are usually gentle with his toddler daughter, 3

4 posters

Go down

I'm devastated and sorry: Dogowner whose two bloodthirsty pet Staffies mauled a beloved couple's Beagle to death says they are usually gentle with his toddler daughter, 3 Empty I'm devastated and sorry: Dogowner whose two bloodthirsty pet Staffies mauled a beloved couple's Beagle to death says they are usually gentle with his toddler daughter, 3

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:13 pm

A dogowner whose two bloodthirsty pet Staffordshire Bull Terriers mauled a beloved couple's Beagle to death has said he is sorry.
Chester the two-year-old beagle had 'chunks missing from his body' after he was set upon by the dogs - a brown Ridgeback Staffordshire Bull Terrier cross and a white Bully Kutta - while he ran around a playing field in Eccles, Greater Manchester.
Paul Baxter, the owner of the dogs, says he is devastated by what happened, and claims that the dogs are usually gentle with his three-year-old daughter. 

Disturbing video of the attack shows blood pouring from the dog' mouths as they savage the defenceless pet near St Patrick's High School in Winton. 
Chester, a gift from Jennifer Thornley to her husband Gary for their wedding two years ago, had been let off the lead to enjoy a run-around with his dog walker when he was brutally set upon. 

Speaking to the Mirror, Mr Baxter, 35, said: 'I'm absolutely devastated about what happened and that a couple have lost a dog that was a wedding present.
'I'm sorry the dog's died and for the owners. I'm sorry what the dog walker had to go through and what I've put my family through.

'But my dogs have never acted like this before. They are good with other dogs, they are gentle with my three-year-old daughter.'
Janet Payne, Chester's dog walker, said she was forced to watch him being thrown around 'like a rag doll' and claims when she asked the dogs' owner for help, he replied: 'Why the f*** wasn't your dog on a lead?' 
Peter Moran, the first person on the scene, said 'never in his life had he seen utter barbaric scenes.'  
In the clip, Mr Baxter can be seen trying to unlock the his dogs, Deebo and Loki's jaws before walking away.

A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police said the two dogs have now been seized under the Dangerous Dogs Act (1991). 
Police said Mr Baxter has not yet been arrested, as the investigation is ongoing. 
Mrs Thornley, 29, a hospital doctor, said: 'He was the most beautiful boy.
'He was our best friend, we absolutely love him. He was so friendly, so trusting. 
'I don't know what we are going to do without him and I've never seen Gary like this. When I saw him he was in our kitchen, he had chunks missing from his little body.
'I've seen the video - those dogs enjoyed it. What if this happens to a child? We need to do something.'

Ms Payne, 39, was walking five dogs at the time. 
She said: 'I was shouting to Chester to come and I looked up and saw two big dogs with something between them. I just knew. I screamed.
'I clipped the other dogs to a railing and ran to Chester. 
'He was in the middle of the field being pulled all over the place. 
'The little boy was being torn to pieces.'
Ms Payne tried to intervene, begging the man walking the pitbulls to help.
But she claims all he said was: 'why the f*** wasn't your dog on a lead?' 
After around 30 seconds, Chester was dead.
Mr Moran wrote on Facebook: 'I was the first passer by on the seen to help this poor woman try to calm down never in my life have I seen utter barbaric scenes.
'Not only was I walking my Labrador but I stayed with the woman until the police arrived and looked after the other four dogs. 
'My heart goes out to the owners and the dog walker. The dog walker was utterly in bits, I wasn't leaving her until the police arrived.
'My heart goes out to the beagles owners cant imagine what they must be going through.'

I'm devastated and sorry: Dogowner whose two bloodthirsty pet Staffies mauled a beloved couple's Beagle to death says they are usually gentle with his toddler daughter, 3 46A0A0AB00000578-5112185-Mrs_Thornley_said_He_was_the_most_beautiful_boy_He_was_our_best_-a-9_1511496385369

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5112185/Im-devastated-sorry-says-owner-staffs.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

I'm devastated and sorry: Dogowner whose two bloodthirsty pet Staffies mauled a beloved couple's Beagle to death says they are usually gentle with his toddler daughter, 3 Empty Re: I'm devastated and sorry: Dogowner whose two bloodthirsty pet Staffies mauled a beloved couple's Beagle to death says they are usually gentle with his toddler daughter, 3

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:16 pm

One of the offending dogs has cropped ears.   That's been banned in this country for ages, so they must either be imports or he's had that done himself.   

That poor little dog.   Our dog got attacked a few years ago, as an elderly dog and blind.  It was awful.   A pitbull type ran out of a house and attacked him as we walked past on the street.  If not for my husband kicking it, it might have killed him.   The owner finally got hold of the dog and all we got was abuse.   Apparently, the same dog has been attacking other dogs in our local park for some time.   

I don't think I'd ever get over it if my dog died like this.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

I'm devastated and sorry: Dogowner whose two bloodthirsty pet Staffies mauled a beloved couple's Beagle to death says they are usually gentle with his toddler daughter, 3 Empty Re: I'm devastated and sorry: Dogowner whose two bloodthirsty pet Staffies mauled a beloved couple's Beagle to death says they are usually gentle with his toddler daughter, 3

Post by Andy Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:39 pm

My brothers goldie was attacked by a pit bull type dog a few years ago, he got several savage bites protecting his booful dog. Bro put the bull into a headlock and strangled it, leaving the corpse before going to the vet, the hospital and calling the police. Who charged the owner. (A pikey).
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:42 pm

What I don't get is the dog walker filming it all. I would've been there like a shot trying to save the dog.

This is awful, the dog owner said that little dog should've been on a lead, why the hell wasn't his!

That little dog was torn apart, I could cry, he suffered so bad.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:05 pm

magica wrote:What I don't get is the dog walker filming it all.  I would've been there like a shot trying to save the dog.

This is awful, the dog owner said that little dog should've been on a lead, why the hell wasn't his!

That little dog was torn apart, I could cry, he suffered so bad.

I think the footage you are seeing is the dog already dead.    If she hadn't filmed it, he might have gotten away with it.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:17 pm

Ahh, ok HT. The dogs were covered in blood around their mouths, well the white one was.

That poor dog was torn to shreds, just like a fox is.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:58 pm

I wont watch the video.

This made my blood boil when I read it.

"Ms Payne tried to intervene, begging the man walking the pitbulls to help.
But she claims all he said was: 'why the f*** wasn't your dog on a lead?''

HIS dogs were dangerous and out of control...its HIS dogs that should have been on leads...AND muzzled.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:51 pm

Syl wrote:I wont watch the video.

This made my blood boil when I read it.

"Ms Payne tried to intervene, begging the man walking the pitbulls to help.
But she claims all he said was: 'why the f*** wasn't your dog on a lead?''

HIS dogs were dangerous and out of control...its HIS dogs that should have been on leads...AND muzzled.

Apparently, his dogs have attacked before, and he's merely stood by and laughed.     Winton's as rough as a bear's arse.  It's the last place I'd take my dog for a walk.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:03 pm

I hope the owner of those two dogs is arrested. His dogs should've been on a lead and muzzled.

We can only imagine the torturous pain that little dog went through. It chokes me.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down