NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatfield Father Held Over Daughter's Death

2 posters

Go down

Hatfield Father Held Over Daughter's Death Empty Hatfield Father Held Over Daughter's Death

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Hatfield Father Held Over Daughter's Death
The four-year-old girl was found by police at an address in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, and died later in hospital.

A father has been arrested on suspicion of the murder of his four-year-old daughter in Hertfordshire.

Police were called to the home of the child - named locally as Alexa - in Queen Bee Court, Hatfield, at 9.36am on Wednesday.

She was taken to Lister hospital in Stevenage where she later died.

Father Carl Wheatley moved into the two-bedroom house in November last year and Alexa joined her after Christmas after he reportedly won a custody battle with her mother.

Detectives from Hertfordshire Police confirmed they are questioning a 30-year-old man from Hatfield over the death.

It is not known how the girl died.

A post-mortem examination to find the cause of death will take place on Monday.

It is believed no-one else was in the house when the girl was found.

A neighbour said: "She was a pretty little girl. It is a tragedy."

http://news.sky.com/story/1225476/hatfield-father-held-over-daughters-death

I wonder what the family court was told before they gave him the child. Probably a load of guff by social workers.

Back to top Go down

Hatfield Father Held Over Daughter's Death Empty Re: Hatfield Father Held Over Daughter's Death

Post by eddie Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:46 pm

I will never ever understand what drives a parent to kill a child.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Hatfield Father Held Over Daughter's Death Empty Re: Hatfield Father Held Over Daughter's Death

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:55 pm

eddie wrote:I will never ever understand what drives a parent to kill a child.

Something i think about at times too! Its sickening! For a stranger to kill a child is bad enough but for a parent? There are no words for it!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Me neither, but having a son-in-law (if they had been married), who beat the crap out of my grandaughter and the courts told me he was such a lovely man, I wouldn't trust family courts for a second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:58 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
eddie wrote:I will never ever understand what drives a parent to kill a child.

Something i think about at times too! Its sickening! For a stranger to kill a child is bad enough but for a parent? There are no words for it!

Yeah, I hate those clowns on the crime shows who encourage these evil bastards by even giving the murders of their kids a name/ title and sati g it's a condition , total bollocks, it's murder, pure evil.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:59 pm

Sassy wrote:Me neither, but having a son-in-law (if they had been married), who beat the crap out of my grandaughter and the courts told me he was such a lovely man, I wouldn't trust family courts for a second.  

The lies that are told there and the way the lawyers manipulate things is truly horrific. The child ALWAYS suffers Sad
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:59 pm

Joy Division wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Yeah, I hate those clowns on the crime shows who encourage these evil bastards by even giving the murders of their kids a name/ title and sati g it's a condition , total bollocks, it's murder, pure evil.

It is JD.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:06 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

It is JD.

...not to mention those Sexy, who defend (solicitors)evil gits like that knowing their client murdered their child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:09 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Sassy wrote:Me neither, but having a son-in-law (if they had been married), who beat the crap out of my grandaughter and the courts told me he was such a lovely man, I wouldn't trust family courts for a second.  

The lies that are told there and the way the lawyers manipulate things is truly horrific. The child ALWAYS suffers Sad

Absolutely agree!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:11 pm

So this poor child was obviously removed from her mother's care and given to her father and then killed by him.
What a life that poor bubba must have had.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:13 pm

Agreed Eddie, poor little soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:14 pm

Joy Division wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

It is JD.

...not to mention those Sexy, who defend (solicitors)evil gits like that knowing their client murdered their child.

They are just as bad ,defending scums!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:15 pm

eddie wrote:So this poor child was obviously removed from her mother's care and given to her father and then killed by him.
What a life that poor bubba must have had.

She is a better place.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:19 pm

These kind of stories haunt me if I think about them too much.  Sad
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:22 pm

I know exactly what you mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:24 pm

eddie wrote:These kind of stories haunt me if I think about them too much.  Sad

Thats why its best to think of them playing in a beautiful garden........

It gets too much otherwise!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:26 pm

Thats a lovely thought SM x

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:29 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
eddie wrote:These kind of stories haunt me if I think about them too much.  Sad

Thats why its best to think of them playing in a beautiful garden........

It gets too much otherwise!

I love you 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Sassy wrote:Thats a lovely thought SM x

It gets me through the day at times Sass. I have witnessed nasty stuff done and manipulated at family courts by the parents, which can never be forgotten xxx
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:38 pm

I know and some judges listen to the wrong people. I honestly think grandparents should be allowed to testify in family courts.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:49 pm

Sassy wrote:I know and some judges listen to the wrong people.   I honestly think grandparents should be allowed to testify in family courts.

So do I.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down