NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay adoption

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gay adoption  - Page 2 Empty Gay adoption

Post by eddie Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I just love this. It says it all really:

Gay adoption  - Page 2 Image10
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:53 pm

sphinx wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

the same way the heavens and the earth all the universe was created by God.

So who created god?

God is the alpha and the omega the beginning and the end, he had no beginning or end he has always been there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

the same way the heavens and the earth all the universe was created by God.

So God sort of teleported them from Oz to Judea?

Tad weird if he can do that and make Noah slave over an ark don't you think?
The least this God could have done was at least make one for him, before he decided to bring death and destruction onto the world and kill all the other animals, because for some reason they get it in the neck over humans, again weird. Would it not be far easier to send a pandemic onto all humans but give the antidote to Noah and thus save all the animals.
Not very ingenious this deity!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:03 pm

I'm sure God had his reasons, but lets face it the bible tells us the ark was twice as long as it was wide, perfect dimensions for an ocean going boat, pretty good for the people of that time to know that, well i think it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:05 pm

heavenly father wrote:I'm sure God had his reasons, but lets face it the bible tells us the ark was twice as long as it was wide, perfect dimensions for an ocean going boat, pretty good for the people of that time to know that, well i think it is.

If the Earth was once covered by about a mile of water, why does this exist?

Gay adoption  - Page 2 Big-balanced-rock
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:07 pm

heavenly father wrote:I'm sure God had his reasons, but lets face it the bible tells us the ark was twice as long as it was wide, perfect dimensions for an ocean going boat, pretty good for the people of that time to know that, well i think it is.

Yeah cause that was before god invented oceans so nobody had any experience going to sea in a boat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:07 pm

perhaps it fell there when the water receded how on earth do I know..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:09 pm

heavenly father wrote:perhaps it fell there when the water receded how on earth do I know..

Yeah cause rocks float on water

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:09 pm

sphinx wrote:

Yeah cause that was before god invented oceans so nobody had any experience going to sea in a boat.

we have known for some time that they are the perfect dimensions for an ocean going vessel, i think its pretty impressive that those who wrote the bible knew it but perhaps thats just me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:10 pm

sphinx wrote:
heavenly father wrote:perhaps it fell there when the water receded how on earth do I know..

i did say fell.. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:11 pm

So, when the people and animals all got out of the boat, what did they eat? The vegetation would have all been uprooted by the currents of a mile-deep world ocean.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:12 pm

19:11:39
Eilzel wrote:A one off story- sphinx I think you are deliberately missing the point of the post- bad form.

are you suggesting it has only ever happened once

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:14 pm

anyone think that gays adopting could subconsciously or consciously raise the child to be gay resulting in a closet case heterosexual

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:So, when the people and animals all got out of the boat, what did they eat? The vegetation would have all been uprooted by the currents of a mile-deep world ocean.

it wouldn't be the first time God gave food from heaven but i would have to look in to that as i haven't really looked that deep in to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:14 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:anyone think that gays adopting could subconsciously or consciously raise the child to be gay resulting in a closet case heterosexual

Nope.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:16 pm

heavenly father wrote:
sphinx wrote:

i did say fell.. :D 

Sorry yes they float in the air above water silly me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Sometimes I despair  Sad  There are so many children looking for safe, loving secure homes with families who will love them.

To deny a child a new home on the basis of sexuality? Who do you think loses out in the long run?

Adoption is not an easy process or something which is entered into without much thought.  These children are truly wanted, for all the right reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:anyone think that gays adopting could subconsciously or consciously raise the child to be gay resulting in a closet case heterosexual

Nope.

well lets be fair you're not the most educated poster nor the deepest thinker so you may consider yourself excused form this

presumably you don't believe in closet case homosexuals

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:36 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Nope.

well lets be fair you're not the most educated poster nor the deepest thinker so you may consider yourself excused form this

You have such a sparkling personality! No, closet-case heterosexuals wouldn't make sense in a society that is predominantly heterosexual. I'm sure you gave that consideration the full benefit of your deep thinking skills and formidable education, but you're wrong on that one.

Mainstream society has shamed gay people until quite recently, giving them all the incentive in the world to remain closeted.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:48 pm

I have no doubt gays are and would be kind, loving, wonderful parents but I do doubt there would be any chance that the child they adopted would not grow up homosexual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:51 pm

heavenly father wrote:I have no doubt gays are and would be kind, loving, wonderful parents but I do doubt there would be any chance that the child they adopted would not grow up homosexual.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peggy-drexler/the-kids-are-alright-gay_b_1539166.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

You have such a sparkling personality! No, closet-case heterosexuals wouldn't make sense in a society that is predominantly heterosexual. I'm sure you gave that consideration the full benefit of your deep thinking skills and formidable education, but you're wrong on that one.

Mainstream society has shamed gay people until quite recently, giving them all the incentive in the world to remain closeted.

wasn't talking about society

i was talking about the upbringing of the child

not a single human has ever been born with a full set of values and beliefs, that means that every single human is a product of indoctrination from a dozen influences, parent figures of course being the biggest one until the child is able to think for itself and even then they may never be free from their parents influence

that of course means that any child can be brought up to believe anything

so if straight parents bring their children up to be straight then gay parents can just as easily bring up their child to be gay,this will most certainly result in closet case heterosexuals who have been brought up to believe they are gay and in a society that no longer shames homosexuality but rather celebrates it over heterosexuality,these children would feel no need to rebel against their imprinted identity until nature overruled it later in life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:53 pm

heavenly father wrote:I have no doubt gays are and would be kind, loving, wonderful parents but I do doubt there would be any chance that the child they adopted would not grow up homosexual.

Gay adoption  - Page 2 Wtf15 I assume that this your own personal opinion? People don't choose to be gay in the same way people don't choose to be straight.  You can't help who you find attractive or who you fall in love with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Well that's rubbish, because i've known a couple of young people, in the past, that were brought up in gay families and they used to bring their girlfriends down the local gay bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:55 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

not a single human has ever been born with a full set of values and beliefs, that means that every single human is a product of indoctrination from a dozen influences, parent figures of course being the biggest one until the child is able to think for itself and even then they may never be free from their parents influence

so if straight parents bring their children up to be straight then gay parents can just as easily bring up their child to be gay,this will most certainly result in closet case heterosexuals who have been brought up to believe they are gay and in a society that no longer shames homosexuality but rather celebrates it over heterosexuality,these children would feel no need to rebel against their imprinted identity until nature overruled it later in life

Children apparently do rebel against their parents at all stages of life, though. I remember the story of the preacher's daughter who went off to college and had something like 100 different sex partners between ages 18 and 19.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:58 pm

Catman wrote:

Well that's rubbish, because i've known a couple of young people, in the past, that were brought up in gay families and they used to bring their girlfriends down the local gay bar.

you think its rubbish because you want it to be rubbish

if those children through observing their parents brought home a same sex partner, the parents would never tell the child off for it, they would accept that it was gay and encourage it

rightly or wrongly they could be creating a closet case heterosexual

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Children apparently do rebel against their parents at all stages of life, though. I remember the story of the preacher's daughter who went off to college and had something like 100 different sex partners between ages 18 and 19.

a very interesting story though highly unlikely since that would mean she would have a bloke every 3.65 days, such a slut would be unlikely to avoid pregnancy which would have occurred long before lucky 100

sounds like a  ::lies:: if you ask me

maybe next time you can contribute to the thread

(don't you have a rule about diverting or something)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:05 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Catman wrote:

if those children through observing their parents brought home a same sex partner, the parents would never tell the child off for it, they would accept that it was gay and encourage it

It's rubbish because i've seen with my own eyes, that kids don't turn out gay, just because they have been brought up in a gay household.

Why should a child be told off just because they brought home a same sex partner, and there are many straight parents that wouldn't tell a child off for that, it's only a tiny minority of parents that would think that way in this day and age.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Why doubt it- if a kid will be gay they will be gay; if not they wont be no matter who their parents are.

Your reasoning is just plain dumb. You doubt a kid with gay parents would not grow up gay- that is like saying you doubt a kid with heterosexual parents would not grow up heterosexual- do you see the glaring problem with that thinking?

I'll give you a clue, don't think too hard now, I have straight parents...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Erm......No.
Do you think being gay is like a cult or something? Or like Jehovah's Witnesses, they have to convert so many a week?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:26 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Catman wrote:

If their child brought home a same sex partner they'd be gay, obviously, it wouldn't need encouraging and in bringing home a partner of the same sex it would be clear they were closeted anything- I'm pretty sure the fact 90+% of the people they saw in the world were straight would make it clear to them it was ok to have partners of whichever gender.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:29 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Catman wrote:

How come you're straight and your brother is gay then?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:50 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

a very interesting story though highly unlikely since that would mean she would have a bloke every 3.65 days, such a slut would be unlikely to avoid pregnancy which would have occurred long before lucky 100  

Not really, sorry Pigman. You ought to actually read the rules first.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:50 pm

The Rainbow Serpent Say Let it be so.

at 30,000 years on Continuous worship (with sites to prove it) your little Monotheist Deity can run back to his mother skirts like the baby he is.

The Omega Pfft... The Great Serpent was Ancient before Jehovah was a twinkle in the imagination

Gay adoption  - Page 2 Rainbow-Serpent-1
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:54 pm

Can someone tell me if there is actually any scientific evidence which proves that homosexuality is NOT an illness?

Personally,I don't believe it is an illness but my believe is based on thought & feeling & not scientific evidence.

Can anybody help please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Well, then you'd have to define illness -- technically being alive is an illness that will ultimately result in death.

We usually define illness as being something that will shorten one's lifespan or compromise one from living life comfortably or fully. So no, homosexuality is not an illness.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:23 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Well, then you'd have to define illness -- technically being alive is an illness that will ultimately result in death.

We usually define illness as being something that will shorten one's lifespan or compromise one from living life comfortably or fully. So no, homosexuality is not an illness.

Hardly scientific proof Ben.

And where did you dig up the theory that being alive is an illness?

Mmmm.Maybe I'll do some research but I can guess the result of such research.....they'll be no scientific evidence that homosexuality is NOT an illness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Shady wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Well, then you'd have to define illness -- technically being alive is an illness that will ultimately result in death.

Hardly scientific proof Ben.

And where did you dig up the theory that being alive is an illness?

Mmmm.Maybe I'll do some research but I can guess the result of such research.....they'll be no scientific evidence that homosexuality is NOT an illness.

If you want to say something's an illness, don't you have to know what you mean by "illness" in the first place?

How can something that on its own can't kill you be an illness in the first place?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:23 am

it is not an illness, it is a genetic predispostion. It is accepted and part of some cultures. there is no aspect of it that even points towards being an illness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fa'afafine

Fa'afafine role in Samoan society[edit]

Fa'afafine are known for their hard work and dedication to the family, in the Samoan tradition of tautua. Ideas of the family in Samoa and Polynesia are markedly different from Western constructions of family, and include all the members of a sa, or a communal family within the fa'amatai family systems.[3]

It is a mistake to attribute a Western interpretation to fa'afafine by mislabeling them as "gay," "homosexual," or "drag queens." In Samoa, the people claim that there is no such thing as being "gay" or "homosexual."[1] Fa'afafine, as a third gender, have sexual relationships almost exclusively with men who do not identify as fa'afafine, and sometimes with women, but apparently not with other Fa'afafine. This third gender is so well accepted in Samoan culture that most Samoans state that they have friendship relationships with at least one fa'afafine, but not totally accepted in other communities, such as among some Catholics and traditional leaders. Traditionally fa'afafine follow the training of a women's daily work in an Aiga.[1][4]

Being a fa'afafine is said to be thoroughly enjoyable by this group. Many would state that they "loved" engaging in feminine activities as children, such as playing with female peers, playing female characters during role play, dressing up in female clothes, and playing with female gender-typical toys. This is in contrast to women who stated that they merely "liked" engaging in those activities as children.[1] Some fa'afafine recall believing they were girls in childhood, but knew better as adults. In Samoa, here is little to no ridicule of or displeasure with a biologically male child who states he is a girl. For instance, one study showed only a minority of parents (20%) tried to stop their fa'afafine sons from engaging in feminine behavior. Being pushed into the male gender role is upsetting to many fa'afafine. A significant number stated that they "hated" masculine play, such as rough games and sports, even more than females did as children

Love to see you tell him he has a sickness
Gay adoption  - Page 2 Faafafine
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:28 am

veya_victaous wrote:it is not an illness, it is a genetic predispostion. It is accepted and part of some cultures. there is no aspect of it that even points towards being an illness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fa'afafine

Fa'afafine role in Samoan society[edit]

Fa'afafine are known for their hard work and dedication to the family, in the Samoan tradition of tautua. Ideas of the family in Samoa and Polynesia are markedly different from Western constructions of family, and include all the members of a sa, or a communal family within the fa'amatai family systems.[3]

It is a mistake to attribute a Western interpretation to fa'afafine by mislabeling them as "gay," "homosexual," or "drag queens." In Samoa, the people claim that there is no such thing as being "gay" or "homosexual."[1] Fa'afafine, as a third gender, have sexual relationships almost exclusively with men who do not identify as fa'afafine, and sometimes with women, but apparently not with other Fa'afafine. This third gender is so well accepted in Samoan culture that most Samoans state that they have friendship relationships with at least one fa'afafine, but not totally accepted in other communities, such as among some Catholics and traditional leaders. Traditionally fa'afafine follow the training of a women's daily work in an Aiga.[1][4]

Being a fa'afafine is said to be thoroughly enjoyable by this group. Many would state that they "loved" engaging in feminine activities as children, such as playing with female peers, playing female characters during role play, dressing up in female clothes, and playing with female gender-typical toys. This is in contrast to women who stated that they merely "liked" engaging in those activities as children.[1] Some fa'afafine recall believing they were girls in childhood, but knew better as adults. In Samoa, here is little to no ridicule of or displeasure with a biologically male child who states he is a girl. For instance, one study showed only a minority of parents (20%) tried to stop their fa'afafine sons from engaging in feminine behavior. Being pushed into the male gender role is upsetting to many fa'afafine. A significant number stated that they "hated" masculine play, such as rough games and sports, even more than females did as children

Love to see you tell him he has a sickness
Gay adoption  - Page 2 Faafafine

Ha! Ha!

Love that pic Veya!  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:24 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Not really, sorry Pigman. You ought to actually read the rules first.

Might do

Think I saw them on a toilet stall somewhere

Now if only I can remember where

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2