NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out this naive snowflake's take on Islam

+6
SEXY MAMA
Syl
eddie
'Wolfie
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
10 posters

Go down

Check out this naive snowflake's take on Islam Empty Check out this naive snowflake's take on Islam

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:44 pm

Greenie to whoever guesses who said it:

The English translation is not as eloquent as the original Arabic, but let me quote from the Quran itself: 'In the long run, evil in the extreme will be the end of those who do evil.  For that they rejected the signs of Allah and held them up to ridicule.'

The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam.  That's not what Islam is all about.  Islam is peace.

When we think of Islam, we think of a faith that brings comfort to a billion people around the world.  Billions of people find comfort and solace and peace.  And that's made brothers and sisters out of every race -- out of every race.

America counts millions of Muslims amongst our citizens, and Muslims make an incredibly valuable contribution to our country.  Muslims are doctors, lawyers, law professors, members of the military, entrepreneurs, shopkeepers, moms and dads.  And they need to be treated with respect.  

Women who cover their heads in this country must feel comfortable going outside their homes.  Moms who wear cover must be not intimidated in America.  That's not the America I know.  That's not the America I value.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Check out this naive snowflake's take on Islam Empty Re: Check out this naive snowflake's take on Islam

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:04 pm

Bush.

Back to top Go down

Check out this naive snowflake's take on Islam Empty Re: Check out this naive snowflake's take on Islam

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:08 pm

I prefer what Hitchins said.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:49 am

yeah but your a Zionist Islamophob so obviously you cant accept that they are just people and vary as much as people do.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Exclamation

Christopher Hitchens is a dick...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:42 pm

veya_victaous wrote:yeah but your a Zionist Islamophob so obviously you cant accept that they are just people and vary as much as people do.

So you think there is something wrong with wanting a home for the Jewish people?

In their ancestral homeland, where they formed the genesis of the Jewish people?

A people who have suffered the longest known hatred in history over centuries in countless countries through history?

Whats an Islamophob?

I see you invent more bullshit to promote your hate through lies, but you then do suffer from Islamophilia.

@Wolf

Wow more infantile words towards Hitchins, someone who has helped changed the views of many who have followed poor beliefs

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:22 pm

My mum? Check out this naive snowflake's take on Islam 2190311264
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:17 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Greenie to whoever guesses who said it:

The English translation is not as eloquent as the original Arabic, but let me quote from the Quran itself: 'In the long run, evil in the extreme will be the end of those who do evil.  For that they rejected the signs of Allah and held them up to ridicule.'

The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam.  That's not what Islam is all about.  Islam is peace.

When we think of Islam, we think of a faith that brings comfort to a billion people around the world.  Billions of people find comfort and solace and peace.  And that's made brothers and sisters out of every race -- out of every race.

America counts millions of Muslims amongst our citizens, and Muslims make an incredibly valuable contribution to our country.  Muslims are doctors, lawyers, law professors, members of the military, entrepreneurs, shopkeepers, moms and dads.  And they need to be treated with respect.  

Women who cover their heads in this country must feel comfortable going outside their homes.  Moms who wear cover must be not intimidated in America.  That's not the America I know.  That's not the America I value.

Is it something Quill googled? Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:08 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Greenie to whoever guesses who said it:

Malcom X
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:10 pm

Didge wrote:I prefer what Hitchins said.

Why DO YOU ALWAYS

Have to DERAIL?

Can you not debate what’s said in the OP?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:44 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:I prefer what Hitchins said.

Why DO YOU ALWAYS

Have to DERAIL?

How is this derailing?

I did  answer the OP and correctly, which nobody else has, or did you not notice that?

I mean it was the view of a religious President.

So what.

Does that mean he is right on his views of Islam?

I take and see how Islam is practiced in the world, with also how so through history and see how they use Islam to back how they practice this

Maybe you could offer something constructive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:47 pm

https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2001/09/20010917-11.html

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:47 pm

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Why DO YOU ALWAYS

Have to DERAIL?

How is this derailing?

I did  answer the OP and correctly, which nobody else has, or did you not notice that?

So what.

I take and see how Islam is practiced in the world, with also how so through history and see how they use Islam to back how they practice this

It’s known as changing goal posts to suit ones agenda

And it’s something you ace at.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:50 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

How is this derailing?

So what.

It’s known as changing goal posts to suit ones agenda

And it’s something you ace at.

Its a thread about views on islam

So how is that changing the goal posts?

Did you not mean moving them?

So speaking out against poor beliefs is an angenda?

Would you say the same if I spoke out on the beliefs that form Homophobia? Sexism?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:05 pm

I give in who said it lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:10 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:I give in who said it lol!

He probably forgot he even posted the thread. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:13 pm

eddie wrote:

Ha ha - but he will probably keep us in suspense now and not post for a week Check out this naive snowflake's take on Islam 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:36 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Exclamation

Why? I think he was a great speaker and debater, with a keen sense of observation and sharp wit to boot. A little arrogant and harsh at times but no one is perfect Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:26 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:yeah but your a Zionist Islamophob so obviously you cant accept that they are just people and vary as much as people do.

So you think there is something wrong with wanting a home for the Jewish people?

In their ancestral homeland, where they formed the genesis of the Jewish people?

A people who have suffered the longest known hatred in history over centuries in countless countries through history?

Whats an Islamophob?

I see you invent more bullshit to promote your hate through lies, but you then do suffer from Islamophilia.

@Wolf

Wow more infantile words towards Hitchins, someone who has helped changed the views of many who have followed poor beliefs

YES
it's a religion, that can easily exist(and do) in other nations and should integrate within secular nations....

LOL bullshit that are not extinct so they can say they are the most persecuted all they want it is simply not true Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

and No I don't cause I call for ALL religions to integrate into secularism I don't think Islam should have a special protected home land that You literally said Jewish people should have... see the huge difference? I'm not a hypocrite.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:29 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
eddie wrote:

Ha ha - but he will probably keep us in suspense now and not post for a week Check out this naive snowflake's take on Islam 3489511464

didge answered straight away... ben owes him a green
it was George W Bush
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:09 am

I gave him the green!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:34 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

Whats an Islamophob?

@Wolf

YES
it's a religion, that can easily exist(and do) in other nations and should integrate within secular nations....

LOL bullshit that are not extinct so they can say they are the most persecuted all they want it is simply not true Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

and No I don't cause I call for ALL religions to integrate into secularism I don't think Islam should have a special protected home land that You literally said Jewish people should  have... see the huge difference? I'm not a hypocrite.

Israel is a Secular Democracy, not a Theocracy

You do realise that there is such a thing as Athiest Jews?

In that Jews are an ethnic group? Though some people are converts to Judaism and not ethnically Jewish.

Do you understand the difference

I also stated they are the longest persecuted throughout history as both a religious and a ethnic group of people. So to say Bullshit to the fact no other group has been targeted so often throughout history and in so many different places, does not mean they need to be extinct for this fact to be true.

And again you want to deny a people a right to self determination and a homeland

Islam already has a special protected Homeland in many places.

Take Pakistan for example

So it would help if you actually knew what you were talking about, which clearly you do not

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 am

eddie wrote:My mum? Check out this naive snowflake's take on Islam 2190311264

Tu madre es la reina de las putas jajajajaja
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:34 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:My mum? Check out this naive snowflake's take on Islam 2190311264

Tu madre es la reina de las putas jajajajaja

Pero ella tiene unas botas geniales, ¿quieres follarla?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:59 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

Whats an Islamophob?

@Wolf

YES

and No I don't cause I call for ALL religions to integrate into secularism I don't think Islam should have a special protected home land that You literally said Jewish people should  have... see the huge difference? I'm not a hypocrite.

Israel is a Secular Democracy, not a Theocracy

You do realise that there is such a thing as Athiest Jews?

In that Jews are an ethnic group? Though some people are converts to Judaism and not ethnically Jewish.

Do you understand the difference

I also stated they are the longest persecuted throughout history as both a religious and a ethnic group of people. So to say Bullshit to the fact no other group has been targeted so often throughout history and in so many different places, does not mean they need to be extinct for this fact to be true.

And again you want to deny a people a right to self determination and a homeland

Islam already has a special protected Homeland in many places.

Take Pakistan for example

So it would help if you actually knew what you were talking about, which clearly you do not

Jews are no more an ethnic group than Islam, to suggest the Jewish community of Europe remained the same as the ethnic group of the middle east is absurd. a complete contradiction to the very mechanics of evolution.
IF one was to accept that level of deviance based on geographic separation than European is a single ethnic group, Ethnicity required common Genetic traits that while not significant enough to render to separate species are develop through geographic isolation of select genes.

If Israel is a secular democracy than it is nothing but a name copy from the original thus has NO ancestral claim. You cant have your cake and eat it too
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:59 pm

Check out this naive snowflake's take on Islam 19224755_795711447274547_7204973658629582203_n-700x
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:03 pm

I wonder if they drank the coffee first or actually put their hands into a scalding hot beverage?
Health and safety first people! Shocked
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:21 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:Greenie to whoever guesses who said it:

Who said that? Obviously a really tolerant, understanding type.

billy graham?

steve bannon?

stephen miller?

some random klan wizard?

. . . Check out this naive snowflake's take on Islam 2190311264

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:03 pm

. . .  clown lol!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:09 am

Arrow

Christopher Hitchens will always be a dick..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:49 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Arrow

Incorrect lol

Why you say so?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:01 am

Eilzel wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Arrow

Incorrect lol

Why you say so?

That is because people have never read or ever listened to him

Look how Veya immediately cast me a Zionist and Islamophobe by posting  a video of him being critical of Islam

Well clearly as Christopher was not a Zionst and because he is a Jew, you will see the real reason why for the distain. 

He supports the rights of Israel to exist, but thought Zionism was ridiculous and thought settlements after 1967 were religious based.

He was a big critic of Israel, as we both know. That does make me think he is a dick, because we both disagree on this

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:42 am

Of whom Labour MP Dennis McShane once said: ""He was a cross between Voltaire and Orwell. He loved words.
He could throw words up into the sky, they fell down in a marvellous pattern."

He was one of the foremost writers, philosophers and critics of his generation, but his work was not intended for the consumption of fools...ergo, in your considered opinion, he "is a "dick."

Maybe you are confusing him with his brother, Mail on Sunday columnist Peter; Christopher died seven years ago.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Of whom Labour MP Dennis McShane once said: ""He was a cross between Voltaire and Orwell. He loved words.
He could throw words up into the sky, they fell down in a marvellous pattern."

He was one of the foremost writers, philosophers and critics of his generation, but his work was not intended for the consumption of fools...ergo, in your considered opinion, he "is a "dick."

Maybe you are confusing him with his brother, Mail on Sunday columnist Peter; Christopher died seven years ago.

Smile

Quite possibly so, Fred.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:44 pm

Peter H is a sneering  nasty bit of work. His vitriolic columns in the Mail forbid comment from readers.
Therefore they are not columns for debate, but to reinforce his often misguided opinions on the public.
Will Geordie Grieg rein him in?
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:40 am

Angry Andy wrote:Peter H is a sneering  nasty bit of work. His vitriolic columns in the Mail forbid comment from readers.
Therefore they are not columns for debate, but to reinforce his often misguided opinions on the public.
Will Geordie Grieg rein him in?

Why on earth should Geordie Greig "rein him in..."? Hitchens is a columnist for the highly successful Mail On Sunday, of which Greig has been editor for the past six years  before recently taking over the helm of the daily title, so he'll know better than anyone else just what contribution Hitchens has made to his paper's impressive readship achievements.

What is likely to piss you off even more is that no-one would be surprised to see Hitchen's trenchant and sometimes controversial views appearing more frequently in the Daily Mail itself....but why should you care? You've already admitted that you don't actually read the paper - only extracts that are chosen by other posters - presumably because they are trenchant, controversial and, er, well worth debating.

And "misguided opinions"? By whose standards? Yours?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down