NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priti Patel

+7
Tommy Monk
eddie
Fred Moletrousers
HoratioTarr
JulesV
nicko
Andy
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Priti Patel - Page 2 Empty Priti Patel

Post by Andy Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Why did she go rogue in Israel?

Was she leading her own agenda?
Was she being paid by Israel?
Was she coerced?
Was she being blackmailed?

What is clear is her position  is untenable having lied to May TWICE, and broken the Ministerial code of conduct  twice.

What a fucking shambles.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Priti Patel's cabinet future in doubt over Israel trip row - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41904459
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Priti Patel - Page 2 Empty Re: Priti Patel

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:43 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:I guess you must have got the deluxe version.

All I got was the arsehole version

I don’t know why you hate him so much

You should be flattered he’s copying you!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:59 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

I don't hate didge,good lord mama hates such a strong and destructive emotion.

I don't hate anyone to be honest,well maybe Diane abbot.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:33 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Ok sure! Rolling Eyes
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:35 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

What's not to hate  lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:49 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

There really is no answer to that.

People often get back what they give out in this life. Wink

Didge is only gone for a few days I hope....I like him though I agree he can be a pia often. Smile
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:46 pm

the talks she had were about sending the Israelis money to use with their humanitarian work with those injured in the Syrian civil war. the Israelis have treated more wounded from that war than any other outside country.
Good to see the left as usual showing their true colours when they dont want those seriously injured by assad, daesh or the FSA treated by the best of the best in the region.

Oh and while we are on the subject of government front bench resignations, the tories have had two this week and the usual suspects have been going wild with jubilation, just to put that into perspective, Jeffrey Corbyn has had just shy of 100 resign or be sacked since he took over a little over 2 years ago.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:53 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:the talks she had were about sending the Israelis money to use with their humanitarian work with those injured in the Syrian civil war. the Israelis have treated more wounded from that war than any other outside country.
Good to see the left as usual showing their true colours when they dont want those seriously injured by assad, daesh or the FSA treated by the best of the best in the region.

Oh and while we are on the subject of government front bench resignations, the tories have had two this week and the usual suspects have been going wild with jubilation, just to put that into perspective, Jeffrey Corbyn has had just shy of 100 resign or be sacked since he took over a little over 2 years ago.

Excellent post Flap!

Kind of puts things in a much more sensible perspective somewhat...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:44 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:the talks she had were about sending the Israelis money to use with their humanitarian work with those injured in the Syrian civil war. the Israelis have treated more wounded from that war than any other outside country.

You best me to it.

[size=36]A Not So Priti Headline Fail[/size]

November 7, 2017

Priti Patel - Page 2 Guardian071117ii_770x400

Following Twitter exchanges with Guardian journalists and yours and HonestReporting’s complaints to The Guardian’s readers’ editor, the headline has been changed in an updated version of the story. It certainly looks a lot “Priti-er”:

Priti Patel - Page 2 Guardian071117iii

Israel has become indirectly involved in a political controversy in the UK after Cabinet member and International Development Secretary Priti Patel took a personal family vacation to Israel. Patel used part of her time meeting with various Israeli political figures, organizations and charities, including Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu.
Patel has since apologized for what appears to be a misjudgment on her part concerning convention by failing to fully disclose in advance her meetings to British diplomats and the UK Foreign Office. It is possible that a breach of the ministerial code of conduct may have occurred.
It is questionable as to whether this issue would have blown up in such a way were the country involved anywhere other than Israel. Internal struggles within the ruling Conservative Party are also undoubtedly at play.
The Guardian’s latest report however, makes a disgraceful insinuation in its headline:

Priti Patel - Page 2 Guardian071117

Sending aid money to a foreign army?!
For The Guardian’s readership (and too many of the British public), the IDF is treated as a toxic entity. This headline is the equivalent of waving a red rag to a bull.
The Guardian reports:

Priti Patel wanted to send aid money to the Israeli army after conducting a string of secret meetings with Israeli figures including Benjamin Netanyahu, Downing Street has confirmed.

The international development secretary asked officials from her department to examine whether public money could support humanitarian operations in occupied parts of the Golan Heights.

All very cloak and dagger until you read the sixth paragraph, which casually mentions what the IDF is doing on the Golan:

Theresa May’s spokesman highlighted that the Israeli army runs a hospital for Syrian refugees, but said the UK currently provides no financial support to Israeli forces and that there would be no change in policy.

So let’s put this in some proper perspective:

• The IDF’s field hospital on the Golan Heights treats injured victims of the Syrian civil war in an amazing display of humanitarianism as shown in this recent AFP feature.

• The British politician responsible for distributing the UK’s considerable foreign aid budget, whether correctly following protocol or not, went looking for an effective way of channeling some of that aid to injured Syrians.
  • That channel happened to be run by the military of a country that has strong bilateral ties with the UK.

This is certainly not the same as The Guardian’s headline implies.
The Guardian’s story concludes:

Just half an hour before Number 10 confirmed that Patel had considered giving money to the Israeli army, officials from her department declined to confirm or deny whether she had asked her officials to see if Britain could support humanitarian operations in the occupied Golan Heights area.

Instead, the department answered a question that had not been asked and released a statement which said: “Dfid [the Dept. for International Development] doesn’t provide any financial support for the Israeli army and the secretary of state agrees with our existing approach.”

So where’s the story?
The real story behind The Guardian’s latest coverage is an underhand effort to insinuate more wrongdoing on the part of Priti Patel by falsely implying Israeli military linkages.
What should the headline really say?

Priti Patel - Page 2 Guardian-header-1

http://honestreporting.com/a-not-so-priti-headline-fail-the-guardian-priti-patel/

Apparantly this makes her a bitch and evil?
Why?
Clearly is not for the humaniatrian reasons that she did speak with the IDF.
But that now some have criminalized anything Jews do, within Israel, including helping hundreds of thousands of palestinians each year medically within their hospitals. Treated by both Jewish and Arab doctors, sharing the same wards as Jews.
Apparantly, this is supposed to be comparable to the oppression suffered by Black South Africans under Aparthied. Talk about insulting the actual victims of Apartheid in South Africa, when some people inherantly lie in order to normalize the hate of the Jews.

History sadly repeating itself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:01 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
eddie wrote:

Didge isn't a troll. Irritating at times, yes, but not a troll.

No, he most definitely is not.

The bloke may well be one of the most tiresome of posters that I have ever come across and I finally put him on ignore because he assumed that he was possessed of Papal infallibility and had an absolute obsession with having the last word in any discussion. Many is the time that I have finally given up trying to put a point to him and get a meaningful response, and have gone to bed to the sound of sparrows breaking wind.

Otherwise, he is highly intelligent, has a standard of literacy that would disgrace most people here and is abrasive as opposed to being abusive.

I can think of at least three posters here who are far more deserving of having been banned - including......nope, not saying!

Interesting.

So you claim I am possessed by Papal inalliability. Even though, I have changed views, admitted I have been wrong on previous views and have changed them from actually listening to people like Victor and even you?

Yes I may have been at times a right dickhead, by being emotive, by one thing I do actually do is take stock of what people reason and take constructive criticism. Which you have partly done here and otherwise acted like a snobbish wally.

Of course I am going to get very annoyed at someone who I have looked up to, who claims I do not have a MA on History. Not due to the actual knowledge I have, but because of somee piss poor claim, that my grammar would not allow me to achieve or obtain one. That shows that you are being an utter disingenuous wally. Where you are that much more intellectually better at insulting, but seem to think, this allows for an allowance when you do. 

I do not make excuses. When I am out of order, I have lost control and have become emotive. That shows I am human, and that I am indeed falliable.

The reason you are thus pissed has nothing to do with your poor claim. Your other based on having the last word, does not seem to bother you though with other posters who actually do this, like Tommy and Smelly.

So that is clearly another lie.

The reality is you got annoyed, because in the last two debates, you did actually get torn apart on history.

I claimed the British White Paper, 1939, was instrumental in the deaths of Hundreds of Thousands of Jews. It was one of the earliest forms of Political Correctness, in order to pander to the Arabs. After they had been on the rampage in the British Mandate for Palestine, committing mass terrorism. It showed the British, due to not only known antisemitism, within the British Governement, but that it pandered to Arab sensitivity, because they simply could not stomach a future possible Jewish State. Even though many of these Arabs, were recent migrants to the area, after many Jewish migrants had after buying land legally. Made the land prosperous.

To put this into context. It would be like introducing a White Paper today, to deny Syrian refugees anywhere in the world, to pander to not only ISIS but the Assad regime.

You took this as a slight at the British and made the worst possible apologist argument going, trying to demean me with the worst possible deflect. Claiming I did not understand what a "White Paper" was.

Now I have always looked up to you and always have stated you are my intellectual superior. I have no shame in doing that, but for you to make the views here, shows you are in fact gutless and a coward. You would make for a poor teacher. I have no objection to any genuine criticism you made here about my abuse and you are right that its wrong. I take that on board. Though you run away from debate, when you become intolerant of someone. If you run away at the first hurdle, what sort of lesson are you promoting?

Your failings in the last few debates have been more about you not actually listening. I do not hold a grudge but clearly you do, so how childish is that?

So think of me what you like, that is up to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:18 am

Apparantly, this is what Aparthied looks like to some and what some have called Priti Patel, a peice of shit and evil over

I hope they are proud of themselves after hating a woman trying to help Syrians:

Priti Patel - Page 2 YUV_0208-e1500490442815-635x357
In this undated photo provided on July 19, 2017, an IDF soldier feeds a Syrian baby in Israel as part of the army's humanitarian aid program to assist Syrians impacted by the civil war in their country. (IDF spokesman)

GOLAN HEIGHTS – The Israeli military on Wednesday unveiled the scope of its humanitarian assistance in Syria that has dramatically mushroomed over the last year to include treating chronically ill children who have no access to hospitals, building clinics in Syria, and supplying hundreds of tons of food, medicines and clothes to war-ravaged villages across the border. Since Syria disintegrated in a brutal civil war that has left hundreds of thousands dead and millions displaced, Israel has struggled with how to deal with the humanitarian disaster taking place just across the border, a dilemma made even more complicated by the fact that Israel and Syria remain officially at war.

Israel initially responded by providing medical treatment to Syrians wounded in the war, treating more than 3,000 people in field hospitals on the border and in public hospitals, mostly in northern Israel since 2013.

But on Wednesday the army revealed that since June 2016 it has quietly been working on Operation Good Neighbor, a massive multi-faceted humanitarian relief operation to keep starvation away from the thousands of Syrians who live along the border and provide basic medical treatment to those who cannot access it in Syria because of the war. In the year since the operation was launched, over 600 Syrian children, accompanied by their mothers, have come to Israel for treatment. Hundreds of tons of food, medical equipment and clothing have also been sent across the border to Syria, clearly bearing Hebrew labels from Israeli companies.

The IDF is also currently facilitating the construction of two clinics within Syria, which will be run by locals and workers from NGOs. This includes logistical coordination and sending over building materials and medical equipment, according to the army. These clinics are meant to support 80,000 Syrians living in the area near the Syrian city of Quneitra, just across the border. Inside Israel, another clinic is also being constructed. This one, being built at an army outpost that currently carries the bland name Outpost 116, will be guarded by the IDF but staffed entirely by NGO officials. It will be operated only during the day and is therefore meant to be used to treat Syrians suffering from less severe injuries.

Priti Patel - Page 2 IMG_7880-635x357
In this undated photo provided on July 19, 2017, an IDF soldier attends to a Syrian infant as part of the army’s ‘Good Neighbor’ program to provide humanitarian for Syrian civilians on the Syrian Golan Heights. (IDF spokesperson)

http://www.timesofisrael.com/operation-good-neighbor-israels-massive-humanitarian-aid-to-syria-revealed/

Plenty more to read on the link.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:24 am

israel is the only democracy in the middle east. It is the only place where Muslims, christians and jews all have the same vote and rights. It is a country that does more for the wounded of the syrian war than any other country.

this map puts the israel "occupation" into context
this is the Muslim occupied areas in middle east and africa, most converted by war
Priti Patel - Page 2 Maps%2B-%2BIsrael%2Band%2BArab%2BCountries%2B-

Priti Patel - Page 2 Islamic-culture-branches-arabic-persianate
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:34 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:israel is the only democracy in the middle east. It is the only place where Muslims, christians and jews all have the same vote and rights. It is a country that does more for the wounded of the syrian war than any other country.

this map puts the israel "occupation" into context
you would be hard pressed to actually see israel on this map.
Priti Patel - Page 2 Islam-arab-Muslim-colonisation

But that is the point

Those that hate Israel do not care about Universal human rights.

They only care about taking away the rights of Jews to have self determination within their ancestral lands

I mean if they actually cared about universal human rights, the first place they would target to change would be tackling the human rights abuses by Hamas and Fatah.

I mean all you need to do is see how Israel is the only free democratic nation in the region and those antisemitic idiots want to destroy this and create more religious theocracies

Its the Far left Pipe dream, to remove democracy and instill a Totalitarian state, devoid of human rights

https://freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-world/freedom-world-2017

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:37 am

if the Palestinians gave up arms there would get peace, if Israel gave up its arms they would be eradicated.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:41 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
if the Palestinians gave up arms there would get peace, if Israel gave up its arms they would be eradicated.

If the Palestinians wanted peace they would have recognised Israel by now and taken the chance to have a nation 5 times in history and every single time they have spurned doing so. As clearly the palestinians do not want peace

You are right though.

Thankfully,l Israel keeps kicking the shit out of this pathetic aggressive nations that attack them

I guess these hateful Arab nations have never heard of David and Goliath

Have a good day mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:05 am

Priti Patel - Page 2 C3heWcrW8AAUas-

freedoms great isn't it.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:08 am

Kind of puts things into perspective mate. When the Far left want to destroy the only place that has real freedom in the Middle east

Israel

They want to exchange this freedom, to then have more Totalitarianism under Islam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2