NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priti Patel

+7
Tommy Monk
eddie
Fred Moletrousers
HoratioTarr
JulesV
nicko
Andy
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Priti Patel Empty Priti Patel

Post by Andy Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:07 pm

Why did she go rogue in Israel?

Was she leading her own agenda?
Was she being paid by Israel?
Was she coerced?
Was she being blackmailed?

What is clear is her position  is untenable having lied to May TWICE, and broken the Ministerial code of conduct  twice.

What a fucking shambles.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Priti Patel's cabinet future in doubt over Israel trip row - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41904459
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Priti Patel Empty Re: Priti Patel

Post by nicko Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:45 pm

You celibrate when ever a TORY does wrong, if you look at Labour lately you'd be on a permanent piss up ! Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Good for her.

British foreign aid should be going to the noble and honourable IDF to defend against the savages dogs of the middle east.

What's the problem??

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Why did she go rogue in Israel?

Was she being paid by Israel?
Was she coerced?
Was she being blackmailed?

What is clear is her position  is untenable having lied to May TWICE, and broken the Ministerial code of conduct  twice.

What a fucking shambles.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Priti Patel's cabinet future in doubt over Israel trip row - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41904459

Apparently she's a ruthlessly ambitious creature who is determined to be the next prime minister, but her over-ambitiousness is making her break all the rules in the reckless way.  

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be the country's next prime minister, good luck to her,  but the secretive, underhand scheming way she has gone about it is a disgrace.

The SIDEWAYS look she is giving the PM here makes me giggle. She is desperate to take Theresa's job. Some of us have seen this same jealous look in our workplace, when another woman or man is after our job.

Priti Patel Image

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:15 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Good for her.

British foreign aid should be going to the noble and honourable  IDF to defend against the savages dogs of the middle east.

What's the problem??
Then fuck off back to your homeland, you cowardly defector, pay your taxes there, then use Sarf Efrikaan cash to fund them.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:25 pm

Angry Andy wrote:

British foreign aid should be going to the noble and honourable  IDF to defend against the savages dogs of the middle east.

What's the problem??
Then fuck off back to your homeland, you cowardly defector, psy your taxes there, then use Sarf Efrikaan cash to fund them.

Oh no no, Andy

We will use your taxes to fund them.

Fund their weapons and their bullets, fund the defence of the Israeli realm and the glorious slaughter of those who would attempt to do her harm.

Thanks Andy, the sacrifice of your taxes for the state of Israel is much appreciated.

Don't worry Andy the blood washed off quite easily

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:30 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Why did she go rogue in Israel?

She does not give two shits about Israel, it's her own ambitious agenda she cares about. She went to Israel to raise funds among powerful political figures, to fund her campaign to be the next UK prime minister.

She's had numerous SECRET meetings with political figures in several countries. She has been doing so without the authority of the prime minister, which is a big no no, a serious breech of ministerial code of conduct. 

When caught red handed she lied that it was only 2 meetings but in fact the total is at least 14 or 15 that have come to light so far.  She also lied that Boris knew all about her movements. He knew nothing.

She has already told numerous lies about this and she has apologised for lying, yet she keeps lying more and more, to cover her tracks. Embarassed Embarassed When in a hole, tell more lies ....

I've just read it all on sky news....

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:36 pm

Trolls such as youdaelf dont survive too long on here. Bye bye Stormee. Bye bye Didge.
You are heading the same way.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:39 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Trolls such as youdaelf dont survive too long on here. Bye bye Stormee. Bye bye Didge.

Not everyone hates Israel the way you do Andy.

There's no rule on this forum for expressing support for Israel.

And I support Israel in all aspects and think that UK foreign should be going to the IDF.

No rules against that are there Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:41 pm

Priti Patel Image

I have to leave this thread, I'm not giggling any more at that pic. I  cannot stand seeing that jealous sideways look. Ewww. Seen it too many times in the workplace before.

This woman (Priti) is a hard rightwinger who is a fierce supporter of austerity measures for working class Brits, yet she employed her own husband as her staff and she gives him a whopping £25, 000 per annum of TAXPAYER'S money for doing sod all,  despite him having 3 other well paid jobs outside the home.

She embodies greed, nepotism, selfishness, treachery, secrecy and snidyness, and telling lies. Awful woman!  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Jules on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:44 pm

Wasnt the pretty priti a brexiteer as well??

She's a good lass ain't she??

Bet she secretly wears MAGA underpants as well

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:48 pm

Lol Mr Banndit. Trolling your head off as usual. 
You really think this ruthless woman has your interest at heart?
Bye. Laughing

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:54 pm

Jules wrote:Lol Mr Banndit. Trolling your head off as usual. 
Bye. Laughing

Do you think your beloved grandad comrade Corbyn has your interests at heart?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:16 pm

Trolls such as yourself dont survive too long on here. Bye bye Stormee. Bye bye Didge.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:36 pm

There is an upside to Smelly being on here you know Andy. He makes the majority of people look sane and clever in comparison.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:40 pm

sassy wrote:There is an upside to Smelly being on here you know Andy.   He makes the majority of people look sane and clever in comparison.  

What about you sassy??

Are you happy for your taxes to go towards the IDF??

Im happy for your taxes to go towards the IDF

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Stench is on the same intellectual level as dolts like Stormee and Didge.
They are simply incapable of maintaining the pretence for long, which is why Ben, Eds, LF and Veya sussed them out and gave them the gooner, not just for causing trouble , but for reducing the average IQ of the forum.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:50 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Stench is on the same intellectual level as dolts like Stormee and Didge.
They are simply incapable  of maintaining the pretence for long, which is why Ben, Eds, LF and Veya sussed them out and gave them the gooner, not just for causing trouble , but for reducing the average  IQ of the forum.

Sheesh

You really are angry aren't you!!

Do you want tell uncle smellsy what's wrong??

I mean what exactly is your objection to spending your taxes on the noble and glorious IDF??

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:52 pm

I cannot be bothered to enter discussion with fucked up racist trolls.
Suggest you go and view some more kiddie videos.
You are now on ignore.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:57 pm

You shouldn't allow your anger to define you Andy.

I'm trying to understand what your objections are??

Come on Andy, come back and let's talk about it like adults

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:40 pm

Jules wrote:Priti Patel Image

I have to leave this thread, I'm not giggling any more at that pic. I  cannot stand seeing that jealous sideways look. Ewww. Seen it too many times in the workplace before.

This woman (Priti) is a hard rightwinger who is a fierce supporter of austerity measures for working class Brits, yet she employed her own husband as her staff and she gives him a whopping £25, 000 per annum of TAXPAYER'S money for doing sod all,  despite him having 3 other well paid jobs outside the home.

She embodies greed, nepotism, selfishness, treachery, secrecy and snidyness, and telling lies. Awful woman!  Rolling Eyes

You're spot on with your posts.    She's an ambitious, arrogant, egotist who wants in at the top.   You almost see the machinations of her mind here as she glares at the PM.   She's thinking she, as a younger woman, would be much better in the job and her ego demands she gets there come hell or high water.   She's bang out of order for doing what she's done and should be put firmly in her place.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:45 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

You're spot on with your posts.    She's an ambitious, arrogant, egotist who wants in at the top.   You almost see the machinations of her mind here as she glares at the PM.   She's thinking she, as a younger woman, would be much better in the job and her ego demands she gets there come hell or high water.   She's bang out of order for doing what she's done and should be put firmly in her place.

What do you think politics is all about if not the personal pursuit of power achieved by knifing those above you and using them as rocks to throw at those below you??

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:59 pm

Sadly, I do not think May has any alternative but to sack Patel from the cabinet. If she didn't actually lie, she has certainly been economical with the truth, and not informing the FCO or, it seems, the UK Ambassador in Tel Aviv, and meeting without a UK government official present was a serious error of judgement and a clear breach of Cabinet regulations and diplomatic protocol.

Personally, I cannot get too worked up about the fact that she actually had meetings with leading political personalities while in Israel on holiday. At least one cannot accuse her of being lazy and workshy, and Israel is a close friend and ally of the UK.

Perhaps, in some quarters, she might be getting a bit more support in this forum had she taken her holiday in Venezuela!

She is/was, however International Development Minister and as a holder of cabinet rank is fully entitled, and even expected, to make decisions and exercise executive authority. On this, and apparently a previous occasion, she exceeded her authority and either by omission or design showed discourtesy to her superiors, May and Johnson.

That, in my estimation, constituted the commission of a clear error of judgement that warranted a severe handbagging by May. The fact that she then did not fully 'fess up to what she had done means, in my humble opinion, that she has to go.

In my opening paragraph I said "sadly" advisedly. For a female politician from an ethnic background to shatter the Westminster glass ceiling and perhaps, one day, to become PM as a result of her own capabilities and efforts, is a worthy thing in my book.

From the little I know and have heard of her, she is a damn good and hard-working constituency MP and has been an effective, though obviously overenthusiastic, minister.

My guess is that by tomorrow she will either have fallen on her sword or have been given her marching orders.

But somehow, I feel - and hope - that we haven't heard the last of her.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Trolls such as youdaelf dont survive too long on here. Bye bye Stormee. Bye bye Didge.

Didge isn't a troll. Irritating at times, yes, but not a troll.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:31 pm

eddie wrote:

No, he most definitely is not.

The bloke may well be one of the most tiresome of posters that I have ever come across and I finally put him on ignore because he assumed that he was possessed of Papal infallibility and had an absolute obsession with having the last word in any discussion. Many is the time that I have finally given up trying to put a point to him and get a meaningful response, and have gone to bed to the sound of sparrows breaking wind.

Otherwise, he is highly intelligent, has a standard of literacy that would disgrace most people here and is abrasive as opposed to being abusive.

I can think of at least three posters here who are far more deserving of having been banned - including......nope, not saying!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I cannot be bothered to enter discussion with fucked up racist trolls.
Suggest you go and view some more kiddie videos.
You are now on ignore.

That is, perhaps, because you are not intellectually equipped to deal with anyone or anything more advanced than a mentally-challenged haddock.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Unlike you, I select my friends carefully, avoiding dullards on your other site
Where is Hugh Jardon/Steve Durham, btw? On parole yet?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:59 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Unlike you, I select my friends carefully, avoiding dullards on your other site
Where is Hugh Jardon/Steve Durham, btw?  On parole yet?

I have no idea. Why do you think I should?

I purposely have no "friends" in either IAF or here, apart from head whom I have known for many, many years. The rest are merely acquaintances whom I categorise in accordance with my own standards and preferences.

You, for information, are filed under "congenital idiots."
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:57 pm

I doubt very much that any meetings she may have had, were unknown about by the PM/Govt etc...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:50 pm

She's gone

Priti Patel DOIgJOyXcAUjajp

Good riddance, revolting woman. Claims huge amounts in expenses, pays her husband, calls the disabled thugs for challenging her and votes for all the things that makes life hell for the vunerable. Karma.

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:52 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Jules wrote:Lol Mr Banndit. Trolling your head off as usual. 
Bye. Laughing

''Beloved'' ??
I don't think I've ever even mentioned him on this forum.

But yes, I'd have him over the Eton boys, he's closer to ordinary people.
Don't fret about who I like, feel free to vote for whoever YOU like, that's the beauty of democracy.

-------------------------------------
sassy wrote:She's gone
Good riddance, revolting woman.   Claims huge amounts in expenses, pays her husband, calls the disabled thugs for challenging her and votes for all the things that makes life hell for the vunerable.   Karma.

Yes, the air feels cleaner and fresher already.
She has disrespectful contempt and scorn for ordinary impoverished people, whom she calls ''lazy'' - but throws tons of free taxpayer's money like confetti, on her husband.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
eddie wrote:

The bloke may well be one of the most tiresome of posters that I have ever come across and I finally put him on ignore because he assumed that he was possessed of Papal infallibility and had an absolute obsession with having the last word in any discussion. Many is the time that I have finally given up trying to put a point to him and get a meaningful response, and have gone to bed to the sound of sparrows breaking wind.

Otherwise, he is highly intelligent, has a standard of literacy that would disgrace most people here and is abrasive as opposed to being abusive.

I can think of at least three posters here who are far more deserving of having been banned - including......nope, not saying!

All I can say is Fred, you must have a very low standard of intelligence and literacy in mind. I have often thought that he speaks English as a second language, his comprehension and grammar are abysmal. So, telling a woman to fuck herself with a impliment and it's about time she got a good rogering, it would make her feel better, is 'abrasive'? In the real world that could be reported to the police, especially when he is stalking the woman concerned. There is something very sick about the man and it's amazing how it is normally women who pick it up. Thank you very much, but in this case I'll take my standards over yours any day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:15 pm

Jules wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

''Beloved'' ??
I don't think I've ever even mentioned him on this forum.

But yes, I'd have him over the Eton boys, he's closer to ordinary people.
Don't fret about who I like, feel free to vote for whoever YOU like, that's the beauty of democracy.

-------------------------------------
Good riddance, revolting woman.   Claims huge amounts in expenses, pays her husband, calls the disabled thugs for challenging her and votes for all the things that makes life hell for the vunerable.   Karma.

Yes, the air feels cleaner and fresher already.
She has disrespectful contempt and scorn for ordinary impoverished people, whom she calls ''lazy'' - but throws tons of free taxpayer's money like confetti, on her husband.

Closer to ordinary people??

You have chopped down on that bit of bait hook line and sinker haven't you??

What's an "ordinary" person to you???

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Piece of shit.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:18 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Unlike you, I select my friends carefully, avoiding dullards on your other site
Where is Hugh Jardon/Steve Durham, btw?  On parole yet?

Andy they were just forum ‘friends’

I liked Hugh
Does that too make me a racist?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:18 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

She was so stupid to think Boris would cover up for her. HE is after Theresa's job too, durrr.

She should thank Theresa for allowing her to step down with dignity instead of being sacked, cos all that secret creeping around was most undignified.

Smiles all the time but she's as hard as nails, inside. What a Face Good bloody riddance.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:21 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Piece of shit.

Because she supports Israel??

jew hater!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:23 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Piece of shit.

jew hater!!!

No because she supports apparthied

Pure and simple
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:31 pm

Jules wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

She was so stupid to think Boris would cover up for her. HE is after Theresa's job too, durrr.

She should thank Theresa for allowing her to step down with dignity instead of being sacked,  cos all that secret creeping around was most undignified.

Smiles all the time but she's as hard as nails, inside. What a Face Good bloody riddance.

So I’ve only been just catching up with this lady since yesterday. She sounds like some of our unsuitable cabinet people over here who wouldn’t know ethical behavior if it smacked them in the face. Boris is no better really. Sounds like they’re beginning to devour one another. Always a sure sign that a vote of no confidence will be arriving sooner rather than later.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:43 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

jew hater!!!

Pure and simple

Apartheid ended years ago mama haven't you heard??

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:48 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Pure and simple

Not in Palestine
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:18 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Not in Palestine

What's a Palestine??

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:18 am

sassy wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

All I can say is Fred, you must have a very low standard of intelligence and literacy in mind.   I have often thought that he speaks English as a second language, his comprehension and grammar are abysmal.   So, telling a woman to fuck herself with a impliment and it's about time she got a good rogering, it would make her feel better, is 'abrasive'?  In the real world that could be reported to the police, especially when he is stalking the woman concerned.  There is something very sick about the man and it's amazing how it is normally women who pick it up.  Thank you very much, but in this case I'll take my standards over yours any day

I have had Didge on ignore for some time now, not because of his personal opinions - this is, after all, a forum for expressing personal opinions - but for what appears to be his curious phobia about having eventually to concede the last word (voxultimusphobia, perhaps, since we now have to accept being accused of "phobias" of practically everything else?). I found it irritating, aggravating and annoying and I decided it wasn't worth the risk of an increase in my blood pressure.

But in the past, when we have both been involved in a meaningful debate about, for example, certain aspects of world history or, for some odd reason, theology, he has displayed an awesome knowledge that can have resulted only from a good education and an ability both to comprehend and to express himself. But perhaps like most of us in forums like this one, the rules and niceties of spelling, grammar and comprehension are not always respected and applied.

A lot of what he posted was clearly lifted from published sources, but equally much was patently his own well thought out work. I was an examiner for the National Council for the Training of Journalists and a visiting tutor in journalism at a couple of universities for some years, so believe me I am well versed in sniffing out anything that smacks of plagiarism.

Anyway, that's as maybe. This is simply my opinion and is obviously expressed from a different perspective to your own, and the sort of behaviour you cite is indefensible from whatever source, and I would never defend anyone guilty of it.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:27 am

Err Moley.

I might need my eyes checking but am I to understand that you're talking about didge??

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:07 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Err Moley.

I might need my eyes checking but am I to understand that you're talking about didge??

Yes I am. But.....

Don't get me wrong, I found him to be one of the most infuriatingly mercurial characters I have ever met, swinging madly from being knowledgeable and lucid one minute to being a complete and utterly intolerant and foul-mouthed arsehole the next. Unfortunately he was mostly the latter, and that's why I finally gave up trying to have any meaningful discussion with him and rather than find myself tempted to wade in on something and become angry and frustrated, something that is not good for someone with a heart condition, I simply put him on ignore.

He simply could not and would not accept that anyone could possibly be right and that he could be wrong, and turning an otherwise reasonable debate into the usual slanging match, even when it was centred on one of his own OPs, was his default defence mechanism...though if we are to be honest few of us here can claim to be innocent of that trait; I know that I can't.

I think he once claimed to have a Master's in something or another, history I think judging by his principal choice of subjects, and one of his most expletive-laden attacks on me was when I suggested that no MA that I had ever met demonstrated such a tightly closed mind. Anyone would have thought I had accused him of roasting and eating babies!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:34 pm

I guess you must have got the deluxe version.

All I got was the arsehole version

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:16 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
sassy wrote:

All I can say is Fred, you must have a very low standard of intelligence and literacy in mind.   I have often thought that he speaks English as a second language, his comprehension and grammar are abysmal.   So, telling a woman to fuck herself with a impliment and it's about time she got a good rogering, it would make her feel better, is 'abrasive'?  In the real world that could be reported to the police, especially when he is stalking the woman concerned.  There is something very sick about the man and it's amazing how it is normally women who pick it up.  Thank you very much, but in this case I'll take my standards over yours any day

I have had Didge on ignore for some time now, not because of his personal opinions - this is, after all, a forum for expressing personal opinions - but for what appears to be his curious phobia about having eventually to concede the last word (voxultimusphobia, perhaps, since we now have to accept being accused of "phobias" of practically everything else?). I found it irritating, aggravating and annoying and I decided it wasn't worth the risk of an increase in my blood pressure.

But in the past, when we have both been involved in a meaningful debate about, for example, certain aspects of world history or, for some odd reason, theology, he has displayed an awesome knowledge that can have resulted only from a good education and an ability both to comprehend and to express himself. But perhaps like most of us in forums like this one, the rules and niceties of spelling, grammar and comprehension are not always respected and applied.

A lot of what he posted was clearly lifted from published sources, but equally much was patently his own well thought out work. I was an examiner for the National Council for the Training of Journalists and a visiting tutor in journalism at a couple of universities for some years, so believe me I am well versed in sniffing out anything that smacks of plagiarism.

Anyway, that's as maybe. This is simply my opinion and is obviously expressed  from a different perspective to your own, and the sort of behaviour you cite is indefensible from whatever source, and I would never defend anyone guilty of it.

Is still in the basement?   Grinding his teeth at your words?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:50 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Anyway, that's as maybe. This is simply my opinion and is obviously expressed  from a different perspective to your own, and the sort of behaviour you cite is indefensible from whatever source, and I would never defend anyone guilty of it.

Is still in the basement?   Grinding his teeth at your words?

I hope so.

Didge is addicted to getting the last word in, ain't ya didgy poo??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:45 pm

What's the problem??

agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:57 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:I guess you must have got the deluxe version.

All I got was the arsehole version

There really is no answer to that.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next