NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LISTEN: Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM”

+6
nicko
SEXY MAMA
Fred Moletrousers
Andy
'Wolfie
eddie
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LISTEN: Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM” - Page 2 Empty LISTEN: Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM”

Post by Guest Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

In an extraordinary interview recorded yesterday, a child abuse survivor who served on the Government’s independent inquiry into historic child sexual abuse has claimed she was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure that Ms May became Prime Minister.

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg of Ms Evans’ startling claims about her time serving on the inquiry.

Speaking to talkRADIO, Sharon Evans, a former journalist and the founder of Dot Com Children’s Foundation, said that the panel were “promised the child abuse inquiry would be open”, but after a short while she saw that it was ‘so obvious that everything was about the control and suppression of information” and that the supposedly independent inquiry had absolutely “no independence’.

Ms Evans claimed that the contracts panel members were made to sign by the Home Office were used to stop them from speaking openly about “very serious allegations about very public figures” – allegations which she says were taken back to the inquiry leaders, but ‘nothing was being done about” them.

The former panel member, who quit after questioning the true ‘independence’ of the inquiry, told talkRADIO:

It became very clear to myself and Graham when we went round to listening meetings, and were being given very serious allegations about very public figures, which we took back to the inquiry and nothing was being done about. Months in, they couldn’t actually tell us how the information was going to be used.

I was chairing the panel on one day, and I suggested that we wrote to Theresa May, who was the Home Secretary, to express our concerns. At the end of the day I was taken to one side and it was made clear to me – this is what I was told – that Theresa May was going to be Prime Minister, that this inquiry was going to be part of this, and that if I didn’t toe the line and do as I was told, if I tried to get information out I would be discredited by her advisors.

Ms Evans also says that she was gagged by the Home Office during a Parliamentary Committee meeting, describing how she was given a 23 page document detailing exactly “what she may and may not say”.

Evans says that she believes it was the Home Office – then under the leadership of Theresa May – trying to suppress and control precisely what information was released to MPs during Committee meetings:

I have got a document, it’s 23 pages. When I appeared in front of the Home Affairs Select Committee – which should be where you openly and honestly answer the questions and challenges of MPs, and where it’s actually an offense not to tell the truth – they (the Home Office) provided me with a 23 page document telling me exactly what I may and may not say.

Ms Evans says that she was so alarmed by the nature of the Home Office gagging document that she went to the clerk of the Parliamentary Committee to tell him that she feared she may not be able to tell the truth because of it.

Sharon Evans also had an extremely depressing message for the victims of the Grenfell tragedy about what she has learned about Establishment collusion during supposedly ‘independent’ inquiries such as this:

When asked by interviewer John Nicholson about her advice to the Grenfell Inquiry panel members, Evans said:

I think from what I’ve been hearing that people are already being encouraged to come and give information informally – and this is where we started on the child abuse inquiry – but the thing is it seems like it’s exactly the same. I want to stop them going down the same road where their information is controlled and suppressed, because when there is an inquiry they can control information and decide what is released.

You can listen to Ms Evans’ extraordinary interview with talkRADIO below:

https://evolvepolitics.com/listen-historic-child-abuse-panel-member-i-silenced-theresa-mays-advisors-ensure-became-pm/

Couple of months old, but as abuse is in the news, and child abuse is the most important abuse to address, thought I would post it.

Back to top Go down

LISTEN: Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM” - Page 2 Empty Re: LISTEN: Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM”

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:35 am

eddie wrote:
Fred has never been, in all the years I've known him, a racist pig. I'll back that opinion to the hilt.
What a Face

The adjective I used above there was  rabid,  not  "racist"...           Wink
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

LISTEN: Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM” - Page 2 Empty Re: LISTEN: Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM”

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:03 pm

Fred, to my knowlege (and that extends some considerable time back), has never posted racist/homophobic views OR condoned such.
He has always struck me as a well educated gentleman with all that implies, (a concept totally alien to wolfie, who is a lout).

his written word, use of language bespeak of a damn good EDUCATION (as opposed to mere single track knowlege stuffing), and I suspect half the trouble is that all to many on here are incapable of reading his posts and understanding them becasue what he posts is beyond your reading level.....HE writes in a form for ADULTS, he cant help it if your comprehension is stuck at pre school levels.

ive heard him described as "pompous" because of that very situation.....No,,,he isnt, just a good journalist/writer (though he does sometimes use 3 words where one would do Laughing )
he's by no means a "rich toff" either, though no doubt reasonably "comfortable", but then he DID NOT get there sat on his idle ass doing nothing either. He, like my good lady and I WORKED for what we have now.

Just because he is well spoken and extremely literate doesnt justify wolfie (and others) jealous disdain and vile rants. He could no doubt out do even the vocabulary challenged wolfie in the trading of insults, but then it would be pointless since you wouldnt have the ability to understand him.

What wolfie forgets is...fred is educated....wolfie has merely been forcibly pursuaded which end of a cow needs feeding and which end needs shoveling.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:16 pm

Wolfie, that name makes me chuckle, a big vicious man, Vicious all right, It's the man bit I can't get my head round !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:52 pm

eddie wrote:Fred has never been, in all the years I've known him, a racist pig. I'll back that opinion to the hilt.

Weird though, because certain posters used to call me RW on here and that was pretty laughable considering my past posts on Sky, ADO and Flap forum - where I was always considered very left wing.

I think name-calling and labels have little to do with what you actually write anymore - it's pretty much, once a sausage always a sausage, even if you post like a carrot.

Eddie, in all my years of posting I have been referred to, by people who are still around, as being about everything politically speaking from "something of a Leftie" to Right wing, far Right, ultra Right, alt. Right and NAZI (the only one that prompted serious rage in view of my age and service background) - and do you know something? That is precisely how I prefer it...somewhere in the middle.

And thank you for your kind words, though in spite of that fool's protestation he has referred to me as "racist" on more than one occasion in the past.

So far as being "rabid" is concerned, although I am not a vetinarian I would have thought that the genus Canis would have been far more potentially rabid than I.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:13 pm

well, I agree with Lord Big Balls on this

Fred rocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:25 pm

gelico wrote:

Fred rocks

Though I appear to be dodging most of them, thank God!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
gelico wrote:

Fred rocks

At least the rocks get hurled at you and not everyone else while you're posting! Gives some of us a bit of respite. tongue
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:11 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

At least the rocks get hurled at you and not everyone else while you're posting! Gives some of us a bit of respite. tongue

Happy to, HT. And at least, given the source of the rocks, they are not much more effective or troublesome than pebbles that can easily be batted away.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:34 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Idea

Not with some of his,rabid attacks against Andy, veya, sassy or me at various times, he isn't...

Like I say  --  when he starts addressing the issues,  instead of deflecting attention away from 'Establishment' coverups and 'institutionalisef' protections,  then I might agree --  but I have yet to see it..

Not, of course, that Andy, Veya and yourself ever launch "rabid" attacks against other posters, do you?

"Smelly - a white supremacist, fascist, spineless army deserter and proud bigot."
Tommy -climate denialist, history revisionist, racist and xenophobic prick.
Stormee -fake soldier, outrageous racist and misogynist."
"SmellyFascistBum..."
"Braindead fuckfaced rascist moron"
"fucking spineless coward, army deserter fascist prick"
"SmellyFascistScumBum"
"racist and xenophobic pox"
"SmellyLyingBumTroll"

What are we to make of those recent examples of your eloquent posts? Terms of endearment? Harmless banter? The considered opinions of a towering intellect?

No, the fact is that they are a random selection of literary accomplishment that would disgrace a third form schoolboy who had just discovered the word "fuck" and was trying to show how big and brave he is by using it over and over again.

Now, not that you will respond in anything approaching coherent English, where are all these examples of "conservative/establishment coverups and 'institutionalisef (sic) protections"? Or my many racist, fascist, far right and xenophobic posts?

You have accused me of all of those in the past and have never had the guts - or ability - to produce a single example. Because they do not exist - and never have.

If you are referring to this thread then you have failed completely to understand, or even attempt to understand, the perfectly valid points that I made...because you are far more interested in posting personal abuse and in trying to "big" yourself up in front of your likeminded peers in a futile attempt to cover up your patently obvious inadequacies, not to mention your serial mendacity, hypocrisy, arrogance and cowardice.

What a miserable  bunch of racist arsewipes that crew are. Every description  is apt and appropriate.
Not one of them would have the front to stand up on speaker's  corner and spout their bile.
The reason is because what they say is against the law.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:24 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Not, of course, that Andy, Veya and yourself ever launch "rabid" attacks against other posters, do you?

"Smelly - a white supremacist, fascist, spineless army deserter and proud bigot."
Tommy -climate denialist, history revisionist, racist and xenophobic prick.
Stormee -fake soldier, outrageous racist and misogynist."
"SmellyFascistBum..."
"Braindead fuckfaced rascist moron"
"fucking spineless coward, army deserter fascist prick"
"SmellyFascistScumBum"
"racist and xenophobic pox"
"SmellyLyingBumTroll"

What are we to make of those recent examples of your eloquent posts? Terms of endearment? Harmless banter? The considered opinions of a towering intellect?

No, the fact is that they are a random selection of literary accomplishment that would disgrace a third form schoolboy who had just discovered the word "fuck" and was trying to show how big and brave he is by using it over and over again.

Now, not that you will respond in anything approaching coherent English, where are all these examples of "conservative/establishment coverups and 'institutionalisef (sic) protections"? Or my many racist, fascist, far right and xenophobic posts?

You have accused me of all of those in the past and have never had the guts - or ability - to produce a single example. Because they do not exist - and never have.

If you are referring to this thread then you have failed completely to understand, or even attempt to understand, the perfectly valid points that I made...because you are far more interested in posting personal abuse and in trying to "big" yourself up in front of your likeminded peers in a futile attempt to cover up your patently obvious inadequacies, not to mention your serial mendacity, hypocrisy, arrogance and cowardice.

What a miserable  bunch of racist arsewipes that crew are. Every description  is apt and appropriate.
Not one of them would have the front to stand up on speaker's  corner and spout their bile.
The reason is because what they say is against the law.

I am sure that they would rate you and your "crew" just as highly, but since I am not their spokesman you will have to ask them to justify themselves.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2