NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A deeply disturbing appointment.

5 posters

Go down

A deeply disturbing appointment.  Empty A deeply disturbing appointment.

Post by Andy Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:30 pm

May hastily appoints the very guy who held the dirt on Fallon, in doible quick time.
As chief whip, it was his job to accrue knowledge of scandals and dirt, and use it as a political weapon.
Does he have any dirt on May?
Certainly  he has been prematurity promoted to a senior cabinet role even before having spent any time even as a minister.
Something is wrong and very fishy.
Williamson is a smooth and highly ambitious operator and already has his sights on the leadership.

http://dailym.ai/2ipwbrR
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

A deeply disturbing appointment.  Empty Re: A deeply disturbing appointment.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:51 pm

Angry Andy wrote:May hastily appoints the very guy who held the dirt on Fallon, in doible quick time.
As chief whip, it was his job to accrue knowledge of scandals and dirt, and use it as a political weapon.
Does he have any dirt on May?
Certainly  he has been prematurity promoted to a senior cabinet role even before having spent any time even as a minister.
Something is wrong and very fishy.
Williamson is a smooth and highly ambitious operator and already has his sights on the leadership.

http://dailym.ai/2ipwbrR

Lets hope she culls the remain quislings from her cabinet

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:13 pm

Now seems Williamson had a whole bunch more dirt on Fallon. Sleaze, inappropriate behaviour and a serial drunk.

And he was in change of the defence of the realm.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:24 pm

Well, nobody is perfect. If we keep digging up the dirt on people, especially historical dirt, (unless its actually criminal wrongdoing or serious stuff) there won't be anyone left in office let alone in the government.
The woman having a go at Fallon for saying times are different, they are, although sexual harrassment is never right, there was a different kind of tolerance for 'its just a bit of fun, bit of joshing' thing, taken too far, as always, like so many things.
Having said that, I'm glad things are taken more seriously and everyone should keep their hands to themselves but will we be afraid to touch each other at all, without explicit permission before long.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:34 pm

Vintage wrote:Well, nobody is perfect. If we keep digging up the dirt on people, especially historical dirt, (unless its actually criminal wrongdoing or serious stuff) there won't be anyone left in office let alone in the government.
The woman having a go at Fallon for saying times are different, they are, although sexual harrassment is never right, there was a different kind of tolerance for 'its just a bit of fun, bit of joshing' thing, taken too far, as always, like so many things.
Having said that, I'm glad things are taken more seriously and everyone should keep their hands to themselves but will we be afraid to touch each other at all, without explicit permission before long.

I think its already like that, men are scared stiff to look at children in the street for a start.
Builders can be fired for wolf whistling, giving up a seat on a bus in considered sexist by many, and NEVER refer to a woman as love or darling if you want to keep your job.
If anyone saw all the criticism Adam Sandler had last week for touching a womans knee when he was being interviewed by Graham Norton last week, you would think he had raped her, it was taken totally out of context.

All the above may be frowned on by many nowadays, but would not a simple "Please don't do that" suffice instead of all the hysteria? Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:46 pm

Agree sly -My friends husband was walking to work one morning and there was a little girl of around 18 months stood at the side of the road - he risked it by going over and trying to find out where she lived - he stayed with the little girl called the police and told them the situation they turned up and said he did the right thing . The little girl had wondered out of the back door and had crossed the road .
The parents were very grateful for his help as it could have been fatal - she had turned the key of the door and wondered off .

Most people would be scared to help in a situation like this for fear of being accused of abduction . I think calling the police is a great idea it covers the person helping .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:11 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Now seems Williamson had a whole bunch more dirt on Fallon. Sleaze, inappropriate  behaviour and a serial drunk.

And he was in change of the defence of the realm.

You would prefer the terrorist loving Corbyn to be in charge??

That cretin wants to dismantle our nuclear deterrent and prosecute soldiers for fighting his IRA buddies.

You're a traitor and you do that picture dishonour

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:35 pm

I've noticed that you get a lot of green stripes, Mr Bandit. I think you have an admirer who follows you round from thread to thread, giving you reward points for your 'wonderful' posts.

Bet it wishes that all the greenies it keeps giving you, could turn into kisses.  Suspect

LMAO fiesta

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:42 am

Jules wrote:I've noticed that you get a lot of green stripes, Mr Bandit. I think you have an admirer who follows you round from thread to thread, giving you reward points for your 'wonderful' posts.

Bet it wishes that all the greenies it keeps giving you, could turn into kisses.  Suspect

LMAO fiesta

It might be wolfie

He seems to like my posts quite a bit

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:11 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Jules wrote:I've noticed that you get a lot of green stripes, Mr Bandit. I think you have an admirer who follows you round from thread to thread, giving you reward points for your 'wonderful' posts.

LMAO fiesta

It might be wolfie

He seems to like my posts quite a bit

clown

Nah...

I only give you reds, Komrad Smellski..

I couldn't have just given you that there red above if I'd previously 'greened' you !
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:52 am

Green 1. Red 2.
Stench only has the support of Tommy.
Kindred racists.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down