NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaked Labour party report alleges vote-rigging cover-up

2 posters

Go down

Leaked Labour party report alleges vote-rigging cover-up Empty Leaked Labour party report alleges vote-rigging cover-up

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:35 pm

A secret report ordered by Ed Miliband into allegations of union vote rigging in Falkirk found evidence of forgery, coercion and manipulation.

Mr Miliband has repeatedly refused to publish the 20-page report into claims that the Unite union attempted to rig the selection of Labour's candidate in Falkirk.

A full copy of the report, published by The Guardian, concludes that there could be "no doubt that members were recruited in an attempt to manipulate party processes". It says that "deliberate attempts" were made to frustrate the investigation, that people were "pressurised" into signing direct debit forms and that signatures were forged.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/10616244/Leaked-Labour-party-report-alleges-vote-rigging-cover-up.html

Back to top Go down

Leaked Labour party report alleges vote-rigging cover-up Empty Re: Leaked Labour party report alleges vote-rigging cover-up

Post by Clarkson Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:17 pm

What is more worrying and you can bet Irn Bru wont want to discuss this is the shenanigans over the union political affiliation subs paid automatically by union members. The unions far from having their grip loosened are being given even more power over the leadership.

Bob Crowe can run the country from the Bahamas he already is practicing the communication as he manages the strike from abroad.

Good to know the country will be in safe hands.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Leaked Labour party report alleges vote-rigging cover-up Empty Re: Leaked Labour party report alleges vote-rigging cover-up

Post by Irn Bru Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:40 pm

Clarkson wrote:What is more worrying and you can bet Irn Bru wont want to discuss this is the shenanigans over the union political affiliation subs paid automatically by union members. The unions far from having their grip loosened are being given even more power over the leadership.

Bob Crowe can run the country from the Bahamas he already is practicing the communication as he manages the strike from abroad.

Rigging elections should always be condemned wherever it has been proved to have happened. Election fraud is a blight on democracy especially when it has happened in a general election as it did here...

Tory candidate 'conspired to rig General Election result through postal vote fraud'

More problems here...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tories-selection-row-party-chiefs-3068434#ixzz2sNc30aat

And this one is a cracker Laughing

Thatcher Commons Seat Won in Rigged Vote, Biography Says

Condemn them all I say.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:44 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Clarkson wrote:What is more worrying and you can bet Irn Bru wont want to discuss this is the shenanigans over the union political affiliation subs paid automatically by union members. The unions far from having their grip loosened are being given even more power over the leadership.

Rigging elections should always be condemned wherever it has been proved to have happened. Election fraud is a blight on democracy especially when it has happened in a general election as it did here...

Tory candidate 'conspired to rig General Election result through postal vote fraud'

More problems here...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tories-selection-row-party-chiefs-3068434#ixzz2sNc30aat

Condemn them all I say.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1654560

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm

Tess. wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

More problems here...

Condemn them all I say.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1654560

You see Tess. It happens and where it is proved they should be convicted. Not sure if any convictions were obtained with those involved in the link you provided.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:10 pm

As usual Irn Bru finds some ancient history some of it to say the least spurious to counter some very up to date worrying corruption in the Labour party and their Trade union masters.

Hmmm which do you think is more important here. The unions will be our true leaders with Ed at the Helm. Or should I say on the bridge but his directions will be relayed from Bob Crowe Len McCluskey et al.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:23 am

Clarkson wrote:As usual Irn Bru finds some ancient history some of it to say the least spurious to counter some very up to date worrying corruption in the Labour party and their Trade union masters.

Hmmm which do you think is more important here. The unions will be our true leaders with Ed at the Helm. Or should I say on the bridge but his directions will be relayed from Bob Crowe Len McCluskey et al.

The first link covers vote rigging that resulted in convictions by a Tory candidate at a general election.

The second link is current and it has all the hallmarks of the Tories own little rigging scandal.

And the third one is just absolutely hilarious Laughing

There have been no criminal prosecution in the Falkirk rigging allegations so the best thing to do is wait and see what happens.

Reality check for you Drinky. I condemn all vote rigging whether Labour, Tory or any other party,,,,,,,,,,,do you?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:26 pm

Yes indeed I have posted many times about Labours extension of postal votes which are known to have caused considerable corruption. Because that corruption served Labour for the most part they did nothing.

I want that changed before the next election do you?

I have also posted about the inbuilt discrepancies in the electoral districts heavily manipulated b Labour in office. Without a change Labours has a built in unfair advantage. I want that changed don't you?

I don't defend the indefensible like conning us out of a referendum that had been clearly promised YOU DO!

Moral High and Ground not in your dictionary me old mate.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down