NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grenville Tower survivors

+4
magica
Tommy Monk
eddie
Andy
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Grenville Tower survivors  - Page 4 Empty Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Andy Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Are being given leave to remain Britain with permanent residency.
At last, a sensible decision given how the local ( Conservative) council screwed up the fire safety of the building then made a complete rats arse of things after the event.

http://news.sky.com/story/grenfell-tower-survivors-to-be-offered-permanent-residency-in-uk-11076500
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Grenville Tower survivors  - Page 4 Empty Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:02 am

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

Point so far over your head, it must be a dot to you.

Its probably invisible, since you clearly dont have a germane one to make.

we've been here before didge...and you didnt win that one either

quite simply it is what it is...you can criticise (whinge) all you like, but it dont change anything....

we have been round and round this for how many years? and you STILL dont "get" it,,,,

its a bit like life.....it may not be (in your eyes) fair.....but its what you got......

Hilarious babble again

You are human like the rest of us and open to making mistakes.

To think you are above that is arrogant and wrong.

I will always call out on things I see wrong, no matter some poor absurd rule that seeks to deny criticism to the Mods.

Then I will have made my point.

Whether you take that on board or not is up to you, but the point will have been made.

true, but its a bit like the point on a broken pencil...which is, not to put too fine a point on it (see what i did there) pointless Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:03 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hilarious babble again

You are human like the rest of us and open to making mistakes.

To think you are above that is arrogant and wrong.

I will always call out on things I see wrong, no matter some poor absurd rule that seeks to deny criticism to the Mods.

Then I will have made my point.

Whether you take that on board or not is up to you, but the point will have been made.

true, but its a bit like the point on a broken pencil...which is, not to put too fine a point on it (see what i did there) pointless Laughing

Well maybe in your eyes, but not others... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:05 am

Oh and for the record, it was me that recommended you to Ben as a Moderator.

So clearly, some of my points are taken on board.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:09 am

Lord Foul wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Place you on the ignore list???

Ok

Smelly...thats the FUNNIEST THING I have seen all day on here...my goodness. I can go to bed with a smile on my face......

how shall I put it......I'm a MOD....you CANT put me on ignore........... Grenville Tower survivors  - Page 4 3489511464 Grenville Tower survivors  - Page 4 3489511464 Grenville Tower survivors  - Page 4 3489511464 Grenville Tower survivors  - Page 4 3489511464

No I realised that

Seems rather unfair don't you think?

Everytime I speak. to you, you threaten to ban me because I spoke to you but I can't place you on the ignore list?

Guess I'll just have to put you on my ignore list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:28 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Dont suppose SB was offence free in his native South Africa before he took the cowards way out and ran before the anti apartheid  lobby got hold of him for his racism and crimes against humanity.
Chuck him out of the country.
We dont need scum like him staining and infesting this great country.

AND...I'll tell you the same as I have just told Didge.

get this through your thick skull

you MAY attack the post
you MAY NOT attack the poster

I am once again getting pissed off with dealing with nasty little personal attacks, wolfies had one post sent to our sewer, buried out of sight and mind (but non the less preserved for future reference), yours can be just as easily dealt with, and I have had to have a word with didge....

I have told you before , you WILL NOT be allowed to bring back the shitfest you so enjoy.

LF. MOD

I've only just realised that you're one of the moderators - I did send a complaint to eddie about wolfie and his vile post replies to me - I try to be kind to him but it is wearing a bit thin now and he does attack me not my post .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:35 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

AND...I'll tell you the same as I have just told Didge.

get this through your thick skull

you MAY attack the post
you MAY NOT attack the poster

I am once again getting pissed off with dealing with nasty little personal attacks, wolfies had one post sent to our sewer, buried out of sight and mind (but non the less preserved for future reference), yours can be just as easily dealt with, and I have had to have a word with didge....

I have told you before , you WILL NOT be allowed to bring back the shitfest you so enjoy.

LF. MOD

I've only just realised that you're one of the moderators - I did send a complaint to eddie about wolfie and his vile post replies to me - I try to be kind to him but it is wearing a bit thin now and he does attack me not my post .

I think wolfie needs to go to church and listen to some sermons about jesus and love.

Man cannot live by bread alone, and wolfie I fear is starving

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:36 am

Didge wrote:Oh and for the record, it was me that recommended you to Ben as a Moderator.

So clearly, some of my points are taken on board.

Laughing
Just another of your shit life dscisions.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Is this Britain’s worst council house? Mother was offered disgusting three-bed home with holes in the walls and ceiling, obscene graffiti and live wires running across the floor

A mother recoiled in horror when she was offered a council house filled with graffiti, broken appliances and filth.

Mother-of-two Dannii Canning was left horrified when she was visited the three-bed home for a viewing and fell straight through the floorboards.

There were also holes in the walls, swear words including 't**t' and 'f**k' sprayed in black on the walls and exposed wires draping across the floor.

Dannii, 26, also found multiple kitchen cabinets missing and the back door glass cracked, as well as a dirty bathroom with no flooring.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4989552/Is-Britain-s-worst-council-house.html

meanwhile the illegal scum occupy places like grenfell which could be going to british citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Is this Britain’s worst council house? Mother was offered disgusting three-bed home with holes in the walls and ceiling, obscene graffiti and live wires running across the floor

A mother recoiled in horror when she was offered a council house filled with graffiti, broken appliances and filth.  

Mother-of-two Dannii Canning was left horrified when she was visited the three-bed home for a viewing and fell straight through the floorboards.

There were also holes in the walls, swear words including 't**t' and 'f**k' sprayed in black on the walls and exposed wires draping across the floor.

Dannii, 26, also found multiple kitchen cabinets missing and the back door glass cracked, as well as a dirty bathroom with no flooring.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4989552/Is-Britain-s-worst-council-house.html

meanwhile the illegal scum occupy places like grenfell which could be going to british citizens

its disgusting that illegals are treated better than our own .

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:38 am

smelly-bandit wrote:...

Tannoy Announcement!!
Grenville Tower survivors  - Page 4 K10302434

Will the two Trump worshippers with matching Trump avatars step away from aisle 5 please! The love-in between you two airheads is truly sickening! In total agreement with each other's political opinions like a pair of soulmates.

If you want to stick your tongues down each others' throats, no need to do so in full view of the public. Go get a room and btw, feel free to use the bedsheets as KKK hoods when you're done! Rolling Eyes

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:51 am

OK in all seriousness you're both just working yourselves up into a RW frenzy over a stoopid strawman argument. Simple mindedness at its worst.

In a nation of 60milion inhabitants anyone can easily find an example of an unsatisfactory council house offered to a mum.

It's sickening to use this tragedy as an opportunity to vent your gripes about the unsatisfactory housing situation. These people literally watched others burn to death in front of their eyes whilst screaming. They only escaped death themselves by ignoring the advice they were given to stay put in their rooms. Most high flying execs would have sued for £5 millions each for the PTSD alone, compared to the meagre £5K cash each survivor got.

Quit being so downright EVIL and get a grip!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:53 am

Jules wrote:OK in all seriousness you're both just working yourselves up into a RW frenzy over a stoopid strawman argument. Simple mindedness at its worst.

In a nation of 60milion inhabitants anyone can easily find an example of an unsatisfactory council house offered to a mum.

It's sickening to use this tragedy as an opportunity to vent your gripes about the unsatisfactory housing situation. These people literally watched others burn to death in front of their eyes whilst screaming. They only escaped death themselves by ignoring the advice they were given to stay put in their rooms. Most high flying execs would have sued for £5 millions each for the PTSD alone, compared to the meagre £5K cash each survivor got.

Quit being so downright EVIL and get a grip!

If they weren't here illegally, they would still be alive

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:33 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Is this Britain’s worst council house? Mother was offered disgusting three-bed home with holes in the walls and ceiling, obscene graffiti and live wires running across the floor

Jesus would have said the opposite.
Proving you are a fraud and a heretic.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:37 am

Angry Andy wrote:

Jesus would have said the opposite.
Proving you are a fraud and a heretic.

jesus would have said to treat illegal immigrants better than the people already living here??

is that jesus the illegal mexican immigrant in america is it??

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:45 am

Jules wrote:

Tannoy Announcement!!
Grenville Tower survivors  - Page 4 K10302434

Will the two Trump worshippers with matching Trump avatars step away from aisle 5 please! The love-in between you two airheads is truly sickening! In total agreement with each other's political opinions like a pair of soulmates.

If you want to stick your tongues down each others' throats, no need to do so in full view of the public. Go get a room and btw, feel free to use the bedsheets as KKK hoods when you're done! Rolling Eyes

Eeewww. The thought of those 2 locked at the loins in a carnal embrace.
I think I am going to puke.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:39 pm

"There “may be” a million illegal immigrants in Britain, the Home Secretary has admitted.
Amber Rudd confessed she simply didn’t know how many people are in the UK against the law.
The Tory Cabinet minister was quizzed over claims by David Wood, a former head of immigration enforcement, that there are “probably over a million foreigners here illegally” and “no one could ever remove them really.”
Asked if his estimate of a million was a “sensible judgement”, Ms Rudd said: “It may be."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/home-secretary-amber-rudd-admits-11358835

Possibly double that figure...the fact is neither this government or previous governments know how many illegals are here.
Like Jack Straw once said years ago....we do count them when they enter, but we have no way of knowing when or if they leave.

Since then, there is no way of even knowing how many are entering.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:20 pm

Need to get tougher on removing them and on the people who are housing them and on those who are employing them.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Need to get tougher on removing them and on the people who are housing them and on those who are employing them.

5 years hard labour for the illegals followed by deportation

confiscation of assets and minimum of ten years with hard labour for those who house and employ them.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:00 pm

What has happened to the millions of pounds collected for them, the tons of food and clothes? Who has it all?. because we haven't been told.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:20 am

I didn't come to this thread to defend illegal immigrants.
I came to say how insensitive it is to use this tragedy as a golden opportunity for some to get on their fave soapbox.

Some posters on some forums have a reputation for always riding in on their white charger to defend supremacists, yet they're shocked when labelled supremacists too.

Join the dots and work out why people keep calling you  supremacists, fascist etc ...... even tho you say you're not.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:22 am

Pull your horns in mate, I asked a legitimate question !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:30 am

Calm your kecks, I was not addressing you in particular.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:38 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Need to get tougher on removing them and on the people who are housing them and on those who are employing them.

confiscation of assets and minimum of ten years with hard labour for those who house and employ them.

Your lot built gas chambers. Why haven't you suggested that yet?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:06 am

Gas is expensive Andy!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:48 pm

nicko wrote:What has happened to the millions of pounds collected for them,   the tons of food and clothes?   Who has it all?. because we haven't been told.

I bet half of it never even reached the people who needed it.
The press were all over this when it first happened, its the aftermath when people really need continuous help not just fleeting sympathy, and according to some who lost everything....they didn't get it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:18 pm

Jules wrote:I didn't come to this thread to defend illegal immigrants.
I came to say how insensitive it is to use this tragedy as a golden opportunity for some to get on their fave soapbox.

Some posters on some forums have a reputation for always riding in on their white charger to defend supremacists, yet they're shocked when labelled supremacists too.

Join the dots and work out why people keep calling you  supremacists, fascist etc ...... even tho you say you're not.

It's quite easy to understand really

The labelling serves two purposes

Firstly, it serves or should I say served to shut down debate. Throw the racist/fascist/white supremacist label around and put people on the defensive, they back away because they don't want to be associated with those things, they are forced to explain that they aren't those things and inevitably the issue of importance dies away.

Secondly, labelling is the last refuge of the stupid. Those who cannot intellectually engage in reasoned debate resort to mob mentality name calling. When you label a person as racist its allows you to attack them, ignore them and dismiss their views,you don't need to take them seriously

It allows you an escape route.

I would however like to point out that skin colour hasn't been mentioned on this thread apart from you.

We must conclude then that it is you who is the racist since you have associated "immigrant" and "illegal" with "black"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Your lot built gas chambers. Why haven't  you suggested that yet?

We are all about preventing the global warming Andy.

Gas chambers would have an enormous carbon footprint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4