NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grenville Tower survivors

+4
magica
Tommy Monk
eddie
Andy
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Grenville Tower survivors  - Page 3 Empty Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Andy Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Are being given leave to remain Britain with permanent residency.
At last, a sensible decision given how the local ( Conservative) council screwed up the fire safety of the building then made a complete rats arse of things after the event.

http://news.sky.com/story/grenfell-tower-survivors-to-be-offered-permanent-residency-in-uk-11076500
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Grenville Tower survivors  - Page 3 Empty Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:57 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
nicko wrote:Why should people "who want better lives" pimp off people who have worked and paid for the lives they have now?

I wonder if I asked didge to pay for my booze every weekend whether he'd agree

Since when did Alcohol become a necessity in order to live?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:10 am

Same time iPhones, plasma screens and rollies did.

So I take it you're not a fan of funding my lifestyle, but you want me to fund other people's lifestyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:13 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Same time iPhones, plasma screens and rollies did.

So I take it you're not a fan of funding my lifestyle, but you want me to fund other people's lifestyle

You already fund other people

You do realise that do you not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:29 am

Didge is conflating again...

Illegal immigrants should be deported immediately when discovered...!!!

Foreign criminals should firstly not be allowed entry into the UK... and any foreign national criminal here should be removed...

I am surprised that Didge disagrees with this basic common sense approach that is about UK govt looking after the rights/freedoms of British citizens here in UK first as a priority, and ensuring their safety/security is paramount here in UK... although this is the first and foremost fundamental basic principle of what the British people want & expect from the UK govt, in exchange for all the hundreds of billions of Pounds in taxes they take off us each year...!

Since when did British people give any consent/agreement to govt to start letting foreign criminals into the country... or for govt to start letting foreign criminals and illegal immigrants stay in the country...!!!???

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29251735

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Police-hunting-Latvian-killer-prime-suspect-murder-investigation-Alice-Gross-body-London.html

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Latvian-killer-Arnis-Zalkalns-charged-murder-schoolgirl-Alice-Gross-police-say.html

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:08 am

So Tommy wants to deny people based on  being a foreign criminal.

So he wants to deny people who have been convicted of Homosexuality, adultery etc, being as in some countries this is a crime. Who are fleeing persecution.

What can I say in how the Far Right on here are that clueless.

Of course Tommy is also invoking these people should have added life sentences also, no matter their crime.

He is suggesting that once somebody has been convicted of a crime, they can never be allowed into any society, based on his warped view. That once a criminal, then always a criminal to him. 

The reality is in the UK, over 10 million people have criminal records, most due to offences like fare dodging etc, minor offenses, but Tommy wants to class countless people with criminal records, as if they are all convicted murderers.

Seems he wants to return to the barbarity of convict ships.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:10 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Didge is conflating again...

Foreign criminals should firstly not be allowed entry into the UK... and any foreign national criminal here should be removed...

I am surprised that Didge disagrees with this basic common sense approach that is about UK govt looking after the rights/freedoms of British citizens here in UK first as a priority, and ensuring their safety/security is paramount here in UK... although this is the first and foremost fundamental basic principle of what the British people want & expect from the UK govt, in exchange for all the hundreds of billions of Pounds in taxes they take off us each year...!

Since when did British people give any consent/agreement to govt to start letting foreign criminals into the country... or for govt to start letting foreign criminals and illegal immigrants stay in the country...!!!???

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Police-hunting-Latvian-killer-prime-suspect-murder-investigation-Alice-Gross-body-London.html

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Latvian-killer-Arnis-Zalkalns-charged-murder-schoolgirl-Alice-Gross-police-say.html

Correct

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:14 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

Correct

Interesting, so are you against any convicted apostates fleeing, coming to find sanctuary in the UK then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:24 am

Governments have been paid off by Arab states to spread islam - there is no other reason is there really - we haven't been enriched by these immigrants .

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:43 am

Dont suppose SB was offence free in his native South Africa before he took the cowards way out and ran before the anti apartheid  lobby got hold of him for his racism and crimes against humanity.
Chuck him out of the country.
We dont need scum like him staining and infesting this great country.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:29 pm

Other countries bar entry to criminals as well as deporting criminals who have committed crimes in their countries...

And it is also true that UK nationals can have their passports removed here, or be denied a passport altogether!

So if we can stop our own people from going anywhere, surely we can deny foreign criminals entry and deport those here...!

But didge seems to think all foreign criminals and illegal immigrants should be allowed to come and stay here...!

What an idiot!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:48 pm

So again Tommy castigates all criminals into one category

As I say, convicted criminals will include people who have been convicted of homosexuality, apostacy etc

He thinks its good to deny people based on this

He also seems to think, that once a person has served his punishment, that an unequal system should be applied and that they receive further punishments.

That is Tommy's inequality for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:08 pm

Didge (conflate and twist) waffle...

Exhibit 1...

'...convicted criminals will include people who have been convicted of homosexuality, apostacy etc... He (Tommy) thinks its good to deny people based on this...'

Exhibit 2...

'...He also seems to think, that once a person has served his punishment, that an unequal system should be applied and that they receive further punishments...'

1. The UK has barred entry to some people who are not criminals and who don't have any convictions at all... So I don't see what is wrong with barring entry to those who are criminals...!!!

And I never said anything about anyone from another country (with a genuine/legitimate passport and visas and valid reason for short stay holiday/business visit etc) being denied entry for being homosexual or for turning away from being Muslim...!

2. As a foreign national, your presence in another country is that of a guest/visitor, and which is subject to the permission of the govt/authorities for you to be there at all...

This permission to be there, as a foreign national guest, is a 'privilege' that is both discretionary and conditional... and this can be removed at any time by the host nation... and this is a fundamental part of the terms of agreement for the foreign national being allowed to be there in the first place.

And if you abuse the privilege of being allowed to stay in a foreign country... then you will be detained and deported...!

This is NORMAL for this to happen to foreign nationals who commit crimes in countries where they are allowed in as guests...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:10 pm

You are avoiding my main point.

Do you think criminals should have an extra punishment due to them being foreign?

Second, do you think people convicted of Homosexuality and adultery and apostacy, should be denied the right to live here, even though they have been convicted of a crime in that country?

Yes or no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:21 pm

the question that needs be asked is

NOT if what they did was criminal in THEIR country, BUT ...is it criminal HERE...

hence aposty and homosexuality (not being criminal here) is not a bar, even if they were convicted "over there"

nice try at setting up a straw man didge...but you have been rumbled....again....

what we dont want are those convicted of rape/violent crime etc
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:24 pm

Lord Foul wrote:the question that needs be asked is

NOT if what they did was criminal in THEIR country, BUT ...is it criminal HERE...

hence aposty and homosexuality (not being criminal here) is not a bar, even if they were convicted "over there"

nice try at setting up a straw man didge...but you have been rumbled....again....

what we dont want are those convicted of rape/violent crime etc

Rumbled that you are being an idiot here?

So in this country its wrong to steal

A man is convicted of stealing in order for his family to survive

So you would deny him the right to be here because that is also a crime here

So nothing strawman here, only the fact you believe in some warped view to deny people. Not based on them having served their sentence but to cast them criminals for life

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:31 pm

As a foreign national, your presence in another country is that of a guest/visitor, and which is subject to the permission of the govt/authorities for you to be there at all...

This permission to be there, as a foreign national guest, is a 'privilege' that is both discretionary and conditional... and this can be removed at any time by the host nation... and this is a fundamental part of the terms of agreement for the foreign national being allowed to be there in the first place.

And if you abuse the privilege of being allowed to stay in a foreign country... then you will be detained and deported...!

This is NORMAL for this to happen to foreign nationals who commit crimes in countries where they are allowed in as guests...!!!

And...

I never said anything about anyone from another country (with a genuine/legitimate passport and visas and valid reason for short stay holiday/business visit etc) being denied entry for being homosexual or for turning away from being Muslim...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:32 pm

well even thats easily dealt with (since you insist on moving the goal posts)

If the crime they commited "over there" could have in the opinion of a judge, attracted a sentence of 5 years or more HERE, then dont let em in. (since thats a "serious crime")
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:36 pm

Lord Foul wrote:well even thats easily dealt with (since you insist on moving the goal posts)

If the crime they commited "over there" could have in the opinion of a judge,  attracted a sentence of 5 years or more HERE, then dont let em in. (since thats a "serious crime")

Wow even more idiocy.

So where something is overly harshly dealt with, makes you then consider this a serious crime.

For example in some countries drug trafficking carries a death sentence

So based on your standard here and the highest sentencing found on crimes around the world

You would deny people who have been stupid enough to drug traffic, correct?

Thus adding to their previous sentence

Do you see how easily i am pulling aprt your piss poor reasoning here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:45 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:well even thats easily dealt with (since you insist on moving the goal posts)

If the crime they commited "over there" could have in the opinion of a judge,  attracted a sentence of 5 years or more HERE, then dont let em in. (since thats a "serious crime")

Wow even more idiocy.

So where something is overly harshly dealt with, makes you then consider this a serious crime.

So based on your standard here and the highest sentencing found on crimes around the world

what part of IF THE CRIME WOULD HAVE ATTRACTED 5YEARS OR MORE HERE do you not understand??

we do not HAVE the highest sentencing ound on crimes around the world...not in the least, in fact I bet we are as soft as shit.

and yes I WOULD deny drug traffikers, (unless there was reasonable doubt as to the safety of their conviction, which is why a judge/tribunal of judges should review all such cases) sometimes stupidity is actionable..
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

Wow even more idiocy.

what part of IF THE CRIME WOULD HAVE ATTRACTED 5YEARS OR MORE HERE do you not understand??

we do not HAVE the highest sentencing ound on crimes around the world...not in the least, in fact I bet we are as soft as shit.

and yes I WOULD deny drug traffikers, (unless there was reasonable doubt as to the safety of their conviction, which is why a judge/tribunal of judges should review all such cases) sometimes stupidity is actionable..

1) The part where you neglect that some countries have a harsher sentence for the same crimes. Thus exposing your stupidity here

2) I never said we have the highest sentences, do you need to go to specsavers?

I said you basing this on crimes how they are sentenced around the world to deny people. You use 5 years as a standard of seriousness. When as seen people can be executed for drug related offenses.

3) So you admit to adding another sentence to the one they have already served. When we should decriminalize drugs altogether.

Thanks for admitting you are a savage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:50 pm

Didge would like to see convicted bank robbers being given jobs as bank security guards and given keys to the vault...

lol!

Because by his warped logic... it would be 'unfair' to 'deny' access to the vault to criminals who have already served their time for robbing banks... and that would be a 'double punishment'...!!!

lol!

What a complete idiot!!!

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:51 pm

Didge wrote:You are avoiding my main point.

Do you think criminals should have an extra punishment due to them being foreign?

Second, do you think people convicted of Homosexuality and adultery and apostacy, should be denied the right to live here, even though they have been convicted of a crime in that country?

Yes or no?

Still waiting for an answer Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Didge would like to see convicted bank robbers being given jobs as bank security guards and given keys to the vault...

Because by his warped logic... it would be 'unfair' to 'deny' access to the vault to criminals who have already served their time for robbing banks... and that would be a 'double punishment'...!!!

Where did I claim any of the above?

Do you know who makes up some of the best security advisers on theft etc Tommy?

Former criminals

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:57 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Dont suppose SB was offence free in his native South Africa before he took the cowards way out and ran before the anti apartheid  lobby got hold of him for his racism and crimes against humanity.
Chuck him out of the country.
We dont need scum like him staining and infesting this great country.

AND...I'll tell you the same as I have just told Didge.

get this through your thick skull

you MAY attack the post
you MAY NOT attack the poster

I am once again getting pissed off with dealing with nasty little personal attacks, wolfies had one post sent to our sewer, buried out of sight and mind (but non the less preserved for future reference), yours can be just as easily dealt with, and I have had to have a word with didge....

I have told you before , you WILL NOT be allowed to bring back the shitfest you so enjoy.

LF. MOD
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

What a complete idiot!!!

Laughing

How about this abuse Lord Foul?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Didge for prime minister...!!!

His policies include...

All foreign criminals and illegal immigrants are welcome here in UK!

All security staff must be convicted thieves and bank robbers!

lol!

What a twat!!!

Laughing

and based on "the reasonable man" theory..... that is about as strong as I'll allow....dont go beyond that tommy.....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:03 pm

silly school boy name calling?

like I said...can you tell the difference?

besides....you could tell him he's being a berk.....

I make my calls on the percieved strength of the epithet....on the basis of "the reasonable man"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:06 pm

Lord Foul wrote:silly school boy name calling?

I make my calls on the percieved strength of the epithet....on the basis of "the reasonable man"

So subjectively based on some perceived view you hold on words.

Twat  and idiot is okay, but scum is a no no

Interesting

Talk about the thought Police on parade.

Personally I do not care what people call me, as they are just words

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:10 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Didge would like to see convicted bank robbers being given jobs as bank security guards and given keys to the vault...

Former criminals

Still waiting Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:12 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

Wow even more idiocy.

1) The part where you neglect that some countries have a harsher sentence for the same crimes. Thus exposing your stupidity here

sigh...Thats the point...... ONLY IF, in the opinion of a judge or tribunal, would the sentence for that crime if commited and prosecuted HERE be likely to result in 5 years or more........would I deny entry....I think YOU need specsavers Rolling Eyes

I said you basing this on crimes how they are sentenced around the world to deny people. You use 5 years as a standard of seriousness. When as seen people can be executed for drug related offenses.

3) So you admit to adding another sentence to the one they have already served. When we should decriminalize drugs altogether.

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:13 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

sigh...Thats the point...... ONLY IF, in the opinion of a judge or tribunal, would the sentence for that crime if commited and prosecuted HERE be likely to result in 5 years or more........would I deny entry....I think YOU need specsavers  Rolling Eyes

So you base this not on any sense but on a present sentencing which you want to add to that sentence.

Inequality at its worse

Like i said, you are a savage

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:17 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:silly school boy name calling?

Interesting

well other people do...and I have to have cognizance of that.....
and, yes it is subjective on my view....

would I kick you in the nuts you for using a term to my face...if yes then its a no no...if no then ok...
since there is no "international standard of acceptable insult"...its all I have to go on....like I said...what would the entirely ficticious, but very useful "reasonable man" think.......

if you cant live with that relatively light hand on things...well Grenville Tower survivors  - Page 3 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:22 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

sigh...Thats the point...... ONLY IF, in the opinion of a judge or tribunal, would the sentence for that crime if commited and prosecuted HERE be likely to result in 5 years or more........would I deny entry....I think YOU need specsavers  Rolling Eyes

So you base this not on any sense but on a present sentencing which you want to add to that sentence.

Inequality at its worse

Like i said, you are a savage

ohh yes I'm all savage...gnash gnash......

someone in this country, convicted of a crime and getting 5 years or more either, is a career criminal or has commited a VERY serious offence and is likely to be recedivist as well (you can argue the reasons for that all you want, but its true non the less) why should we take the risk of introducing them into our society ?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Didge wrote:
Didge wrote:

Former criminals

Still waiting Tommy

Are you...?

Do you know the best way to keep an idiot in suspense...?

No...?

I'll tell you tomorrow...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

Interesting

would I kick you in the nuts you for using a  term to my face...if yes then its a no no...if no then ok...
since there is no "international standard of acceptable insult"...its all I have to go on....like  I said...what would the entirely ficticious, but very useful "reasonable man" think.......

if you cant live with that relatively light hand on things...well Grenville Tower survivors  - Page 3 2190311264

I can live with anything.

What I laugh at is how people elevated to a position of moderation, thinking they know what is best more than others. Simple because they have been chosen by the owner. I was once offered to do this way back when I first joined and turned it down.

Do you know why I turned it down?

You do understand people have a right to object or be critical of moderators decisions and yet there is a rule that punishes people for this.

I mean if any Goverment did that, you would rightly be up in arms over this.

So I can live and laugh at how sometimes the moderation here is certainly not singing off the same hymn sheet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:32 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

Interesting

would I kick you in the nuts you for using a  term to my face...if yes then its a no no...if no then ok...
since there is no "international standard of acceptable insult"...its all I have to go on....like  I said...what would the entirely ficticious, but very useful "reasonable man" think.......

What I laugh at is how people elevated to a position of moderation, thinking they know what is best more than others. Simple because they have been chosen by the owner. I was once offered to do this way back when I first joined and turned it down.

You do understand people have a right to object or be critical of moderators decisions and yet there is a rule that punishes people for this.

AHH....BUT....this isnt a "democracy", it has no pretence to being a govt, nor of extending any sort of citizens rights as such....
this is ...effectively Bens living room, into which you have been invited to politely debate issues of interest. and in this living rooom (as in all civilised places), we have standards, many of whic could be seen as purely subjective, especially to those who like to go beyond what would be considered almost universally as civil....You wouldnt argue with your "host" (or his deputies, in the form of say, family members) nor gratuitously insult his other guests, would you?

So I can live and laugh at how sometimes the moderation here is certainly not singing off the same hymn sheet.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:37 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

AHH....BUT....this isnt a "democracy", it has no pretence to being a govt, nor of extending any sort of citizens rights as such....
this is ...effectively Bens living room, into which you have been invited to politely debate issues of interest. and in this living rooom (as in all civilised places), we have standards, many of whic could be seen as purely subjective, especially to those who like to go beyond what would be considered almost universally as civil....You wouldnt argue with your "host" (or his deputies, in the form of say, family members) nor gratuitously insult his other guests, would you?  

Never laughed so much at the poorest excuse going to protect people from criticism.

You also have to understand that if the host is poor at hosting, then there will be no guests for any debate.

Luckily Ben is laid back and a good host, but surely you understand the point

This is not about insulting the host, which if you conflate that to criticism, shows how simple minded you can be.

If the host was having a poor party, I tghink anyone would be open to speaking to that host, why it is a poor party.

Maybe its about time you took on board some constructive criticism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:40 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

Can't argue with the host in his own house??

You must go to some right shit parties

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:40 pm

and I have yet to see a worse justification for someone pleading to be allowed to "do as they will"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:41 pm

Lord Foul wrote:and I have yet to see a worse justification for someone pleading to be allowed to "do as they will"

Eh?

We are talking about the right to be critical.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:44 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

well if you want to argue the logical inconsistency of "faith" then I'm your man...however if you wish to keep throwing dog ends at my cat after i told you not to, then I'll show you the door....

see smelly, theres argue then theres ARGUE
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:44 pm

One does not go to the rodeo and expect clean language

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:46 pm

LF said...

Well said LF... just like it is for  foreign nationals status as guests in other countries... and where they can be 'disallowed' their privilege of access for reason of breaking the rules!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:47 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:and I have yet to see a worse justification for someone pleading to be allowed to "do as they will"

Eh?

And I'm on about sticking to decent standards of behaviour....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:48 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

Eh?

Point so far over your head, it must be a dot to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:48 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:One does not go to the rodeo and expect clean language

one doesnt hold a rodeo in ones living room either.... Grenville Tower survivors  - Page 3 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:52 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

well if you want to argue the logical inconsistency of "faith" then I'm your man...however if you wish to keep throwing dog ends at my cat after i told you not to, then I'll show you the door....

Place you on the ignore list???

Ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:54 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

Eh?

Its probably invisible, since you clearly dont have a germane one to make.

we've been here before didge...and you didnt win that one either

quite simply it is what it is...you can criticise (whinge) all you like, but it dont change anything....

we have been round and round this for how many years? and you STILL dont "get" it,,,,

its a bit like life.....it may not be (in your eyes) fair.....but its what you got......

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:55 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Place you on the ignore list???

Ok

Smelly...thats the FUNNIEST THING I have seen all day on here...my goodness. I can go to bed with a smile on my face......

how shall I put it......I'm a MOD....you CANT put me on ignore........... Grenville Tower survivors  - Page 3 3489511464 Grenville Tower survivors  - Page 3 3489511464 Grenville Tower survivors  - Page 3 3489511464 Grenville Tower survivors  - Page 3 3489511464
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:58 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

Its probably invisible, since you clearly dont have a germane one to make.

we've been here before didge...and you didnt win that one either

quite simply it is what it is...you can criticise (whinge) all you like, but it dont change anything....

we have been round and round this for how many years? and you STILL dont "get" it,,,,

its a bit like life.....it may not be (in your eyes) fair.....but its what you got......

Hilarious babble again

You are human like the rest of us and open to making mistakes.

To think you are above that is arrogant and wrong.

I will always call out on things I see wrong, no matter some poor absurd rule that seeks to deny criticism to the Mods.

Then I will have made my point.

Whether you take that on board or not is up to you, but the point will have been made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next