NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce

+3
Tommy Monk
veya_victaous
Eilzel
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 Empty Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Supreme Court has a tough question ahead: Where do you draw the line between free speech and discrimination?

The case headed to the high court in the new term that begins next month centers on Jack Phillips, the owner of the Colorado-based Masterpiece Cakeshop who refused to make a cake for a same-sex wedding.

Phillips claims he shouldn’t be forced to under the state’s anti-discrimination law and gained a strong ally this week when the Trump administration filed a friend of the court brief on his behalf.
Acting Solicitor General Jeffrey Wall and DOJ attorneys claim there is no clear line between Phillips’s speech and that of his clients when he designs and creates a custom wedding cake.

“He is not merely tolerating someone else’s message on his property; he is giving effect to their message by crafting a unique product with his own two hands,” the administration said in its 41-page brief.

Continue reading by clicking the name of the source below.

SOURCE THE HILL

Back to top Go down

Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 Empty Re: Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:59 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:And low and beyold, I find such a case where the owner did not find such a birthday cake appropriate.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3797823/Adolf-Hitler-denied-his-birthday-cake.html

Now do you agree with the cake shop or the parents?

Those parents are cnuts, first and foremost. Who the fuck names their kid that?

But the shop should still make the cake, since that IS the kids name...

If it was the Nazi swastika it'd be different, since that is a symbol of hate.  

So Adolf Hitler the very name of Evil, is okay, but not a Nazi symbol.

WTF?

You just made yourself look stupid. As are you telling me those with family who were Jewish, homosexual, Slavic, Gypsies etc murdered by Hitler should be forced to make such a cake?

Stop talking shite mate

Back to top Go down

Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 Empty Re: Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce

Post by Eilzel Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:11 pm

Thorin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:And low and beyold, I find such a case where the owner did not find such a birthday cake appropriate.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3797823/Adolf-Hitler-denied-his-birthday-cake.html

Now do you agree with the cake shop or the parents?

Those parents are cnuts, first and foremost. Who the fuck names their kid that?

But the shop should still make the cake, since that IS the kids name...

If it was the Nazi swastika it'd be different, since that is a symbol of hate.  

WTF?

You just made yourself look stupid. As are you telling me those with family who were Jewish, homosexual, Slavic, Gypsies etc murdered by Hitler should be forced to make such a cake?

Stop talking shite mate

Stop being pathetic didge.

The parents are twats for naming their kid that, but it is the kid's name.

The symbol represents evil, not the same.

If you're going to be a dick though you can fuck off, I've no interest in debating that.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:16 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:

WTF?

Stop talking shite mate

If you're going to be a dick though you can fuck off, I've no interest in debating that.

Wow spoken like a truly militant totalitarian extreme leftie.

Pathetic?

This coming from the person who thinks its acceptable to force people who have had family memebers murdered by Hitler, make a cake celebrating Adolf Hitler

The very name represents evil, to say otherwise is basically an insult to the many victims of the Holocaust

So you turn nasty, when shown your views are poor here.

How very pathetically childish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:22 pm

Thorin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:

WTF?

Stop talking shite mate

Pathetic?

This coming from the person who thinks its acceptable to force people who have had family memebers murdered by Hitler- because that's exactly what I said, isn't it................, make a cake celebrating Adolf Hitler

The very name represents evil, to say otherwise is basically an insult to the many victims of the Holocaust

Yes didge, just like every other poster here who isn't you, eh?
Fucking genius you are Rolling Eyes
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:26 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Pathetic?

This coming from the person who thinks its acceptable to force people who have had family memebers murdered by Hitler- because that's exactly what I said, isn't it................, make a cake celebrating Adolf Hitler

Yes didge, just like every other poster here who isn't you, eh?
Fucking genius you are Rolling Eyes

Grow up. Can you not see how ridiculous you are being?

Now let me break this down for you, even though you are being such an emotive idiot

What is even worse is you are showing you only care in regards to other homosexuals. Not as stated caring how such a precedent could effect others. You do realize that Neo Nazi's celebrate Hitlers Birthday every year and make cakes to celebrate this. Just research and see for yourself and see why you are so poorly wrong here. This is not just about homosexuals here but many groups of people. Which you wish to render of less importance to you. I find that appalling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:46 pm

More evidence for you Eilzel

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/walmart-refused-to-make-a-confederate-flag-cake-instead-made-isis-cake-10353937.html

You seem to constantly miss the point here. Where also your view something would not be asked to be made is clearly misguided.

I support gay rights.

I do not think the cake owner has a case, because he claims that making a wedding cake, promotes gay weddings. When gay weddings is accepted by law within that US state. He may not approve of gays marrying, but its hardly promoting a view, when its accepted into law.

However my view is that a person has a right to refuse making a cake, if that cake goes against their beliefs. As we see here it is a confederate Flag and after screwing up they have banned ISIS cakes.

Do you agree with Walmart's policy on refusing to make Confederate and ISIS flag cakes or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:There is a very simple solution to this problem

Don't take payment, give quotes or accept jobs until you have all the details.

If it's a gay marriage or something you're not in favour of??

Simply price yourself out of the market

They always lie.  That's called a pretextual excuse.  So common, it's gotta name...

You just put into evidence that yesterday's prices were lower.  Tomorrow's too.

Who is the "you" being referred to here??

The business or the costumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Surely this cake maker has the right to decide which jobs he agrees to take on to do or not...!?

The way to deal with situations like this is to not refuse to make the cake but to just say 'sorry I have too much on right now ' that way they can't be sued by .

Sad but its the only way to protect businesses .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:08 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Surely this cake maker has the right to decide which jobs he agrees to take on to do or not...!?

The way to deal with situations like this is to not refuse to make the cake but to just say 'sorry I have too much on right now ' that way they can't be sued by .

So you are encouraging people to lie then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:13 pm

Thorin wrote:

it's not lying if the work load is full .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:16 pm

Thorin wrote:

Really?

You invoked a view to lie, to get out of making a cake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:20 pm

Thorin wrote:

Really?

okay don't worry nobody would do it anyway - but i wouldn't let someone ruin my business i would say i'm full even if i wasn't - oh what a liar i am eh ! - well God will forgive me i'm protecting my business .
It's how things are these days - look after number one and balls to everyone else - I'm alright Jack attitude - a free for all . You get the point ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:24 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

They always lie.  That's called a pretextual excuse.  So common, it's gotta name...

You just put into evidence that yesterday's prices were lower.  Tomorrow's too.

Who is the "you" being referred to here??

The business or the costumer

The plaintiff.  There is a definite order of procedure to discrimination cases.  Texas Department of Community Affairs v. Burdine 450 U.S. 248 (1981)( Burdine is a Title VII case; but the same order is used for all discrimination cases).  The plaintiff puts forward a prima facie case; the defense puts forward a defense case; the plaintiff then has the opportunity to show that the defense case is a pretext for discrimination.

You are literally plotting a pretext ("If it's a gay marriage or something you're not in favour of...Simply price yourself out of the market").  I am saying that your ruse will be found out forthwith, due to the plaintiff's opportunity to proffer a pretext showing. Simply show that you took the inordinate step of extraordinary pricing for the gay customer.

Bingo...judgment for plaintiff.

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:24 pm

Thorin wrote:

Really?

okay don't worry nobody would do it anyway - but i wouldn't let someone ruin my business i would say i'm full even if i wasn't - oh what a liar i am eh ! - well God will forgive me i'm protecting my business .
It's how things are these days - look after number one and balls to everyone else - I'm alright Jack attitude - a free for all . You get the point ?

So you admit you would lie.

How are you protecting your business, by then that customer then see you offer buisness to someone else?

You would ensure your buisness would receive untold negative press.

You reap what you sow and if you were caught out lying, that is even worse. 

As everyone hates to be decieved. You would then invoke the wrath of everyone.

So it would be a rather poor choice to make.

At least if you were honest, you would find support, no matter if I disagreed with your views. On that you have a right to object.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:27 pm

Maybe someday we'll live in a world where wedding cakes are not put in the same category as homicidal psychopaths and racist slave owners...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:28 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Maybe someday we'll live in a world where wedding cakes are not put in the same category as homicidal psychopaths and racist slave owners...

Maybe some day you will understand what secularism really is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:31 pm

Thorin wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Maybe someday we'll live in a world where wedding cakes are not put in the same category as homicidal psychopaths and racist slave owners...

Maybe some day I'll understand what the hell is wrong with you.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:33 pm

Aye alien Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:35 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Thorin wrote:

The first sign of where discrimination creeps in.

The view, that there is something wrong with someone.

Whether it be they are a different shade of skin colour, or they are sexually attracted to the same sex, or that they simple differ on certain views.

I see nothing wrong with you. I only see that on some views we agree and others we do not.

You though by the above comment emtionally react and place an imaginary barrier then between us, by even more stupidly, invoking something religious, hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:37 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Aye alien Laughing

Maybe some day you will care as much as you do for homosexuals as you should do for everyone else.

Everyone should have equality under the law, not some having more rights than others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:40 pm

Thorin wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Whether it be they are a different shade of skin colour, or they are sexually attracted to the same sex, or that they simple differ on certain views.

I see nothing wrong with you. I only see that on some views we agree and others we do not.

You though by the above comment emtionally react and place an imaginary barrier then between us, by even more stupidly, invoking something religious, hell.

Okay, maybe some day I'll understand what makes you bring up secularism in response to what I said about wedding cakes.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:42 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Okay, maybe some day I'll understand what makes you bring up secularism in response to what I said about wedding cakes.

Because in a secular society, there is such a thing as freedom of thought, freedom of expression and freedom of speech.

You may not like some views and like me see them as hateful, but every person has a right to not promote a view that conflicts with their beliefs. That is having a equality, as the rights of one person cannot trump the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:43 pm

Thorin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Aye alien Laughing

Maybe some day you will care as much as you do for homosexuals as you should do for everyone else.

Everyone should have equality under the law, not some having more rights than others.

Can you explain EXACTLY how my view on this is anything other than equal across the board?

No.

Thought not.

In fact you support discrimination in this case. Why not go further? Why not tell those bakers to introduce 'no gays' signs so we can take our business elsewhere with no awkward moment where we are embarrassingly told to go elsewhere as the business owner doesn't think our marriage is right? OK according to didge, in 21st C Britain...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:46 pm

Thorin wrote:

How are you protecting your business, by then that customer then see you offer buisness to someone else?

At least if you were honest, you would find support, no matter if I disagreed with your views. On that you have a right to object.

I don't have support on anything i post and you know it lol. I'm not bothered to be honest didge - life changed for me when i lost my dad i wouldn't want my worse enemy to go through what we went through as a family - the image is there all the time for us i will never get over it - life is too short to nit pick - I would make a cake for anyone it wouldn't bother me what was written within reason of course but gay straight or whatever i would make a cake .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:51 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Can you explain EXACTLY how my view on this is anything other than equal across the board?

No.

Thought not.

In fact you support discrimination in this case. Why not go further? Why not tell those bakers to introduce 'no gays' signs so we can take our business elsewhere with no awkward moment where we are embarrassingly told to go elsewhere as the business owner doesn't think our marriage is right? OK according to didge, in 21st C Britain...

That is very simple to explain you have not given a fuck about any other group.

I posted about an eastern European being forced to make a cake celebrating Stalinism.

You dismissed this not because it would be wrong to force someone of this ethnicity who had had family suffer under Stalinist communism, but because you were fixated on championing the rights of the gay couple to have their cake and eat it.

When I posted the story of the Neo nazi couple, you ignored that it was insensitive to many people to make such a cake and said they should make it. Not giving a flying fuck about how actually some people might feel about making one. Not thinking for one second, being the fact you have no relatives that were murdered in the holocaust. Your only view was to say they should make, as you wanted to protect the right for the gay couple to have their cake and eat it.

I then posted another link showing where actually Walmart had banned making cakes of the Confederate Flag and ISIS flags and you went silent.

You then invoke the most irrational emotive views accusing me on things I would never back, when i have made it clear how I defend gay rights.

I mean have you seen at any point me saying that a buisness has a right to have "no gay" displayed?

Has in any of my views, have I inferred that this should be the case?

You then ask, why I think you only care about homosexuals, when you make this claims onto me?

When every irratiobnal accusation you are making is based only on homosexual rights?

Do you want to take some time out and see what an unbelievable idiot you are being?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:51 pm

Thorin wrote:

I don't have support on anything i post and you know it lol. I'm not bothered to be honest didge - life changed for me when i lost my dad i wouldn't want my worse enemy to go through what we went through as a family - the image is there all the time for us i will never get over it - life is too short to nit pick - I would make a cake for anyone it wouldn't bother me what was written within reason of course but gay straight or whatever i would make a cake .

To be fair, you and him have the same view, but even I get what you're saying about lying. Didge is just looking to disagree with people at this point.

Sad as it is I'd have less problem with lying. Most will make it anyway, at least by lying no one gets offended or made to feel awkward, and being told your marriage is not acceptible and wrong and that you won't served IS both offensive and awkward. Just telling someone you're fully booked is much easier.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:54 pm

Eilzel wrote:

To be fair, you and him have the same view, but even I get what you're saying about lying. Didge is just looking to disagree with people at this point.

Am I?

It shows how little you know me

Now read again, its you placing homosexuals above others

I posted about an eastern European being forced to make a cake celebrating Stalinism.

You dismissed this not because it would be wrong to force someone of this ethnicity who had had family suffer under Stalinist communism, but because you were fixated on championing the rights of the gay couple to have their cake and eat it.

When I posted the story of the Neo nazi couple, you ignored that it was insensitive to many people to make such a cake and said they should make it. Not giving a flying fuck about how actually some people might feel about making one. Not thinking for one second, being the fact you have no relatives that were murdered in the holocaust. Your only view was to say they should make, as you wanted to protect the right for the gay couple to have their cake and eat it.

I then posted another link showing where actually Walmart had banned making cakes of the Confederate Flag and ISIS flags and you went silent.

You then invoke the most irrational emotive views accusing me on things I would never back, when i have made it clear how I defend gay rights.

I mean have you seen at any point me saying that a buisness has a right to have "no gay" displayed?

You then ask, why I think you only care about homosexuals, when you make this claims onto me?

When every irratiobnal accusation you are making is based only on homosexual rights?

Do you want to take some time out and see what an unbelievable idiot you are being?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:56 pm

Thorin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:

No.

Thought not.

You might not agree with 'a sign' but the result is the same you moron.

'We do not serve gay people.'' They say (hypothetically) when we ask for a cake. Frankly they might as well put a sign right? Cause then we don't need to waste our time going in in the first place.

You want to allow discrimination, which I admit is bizarre coming from you.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:00 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:

'We do not serve gay people.'' They say (hypothetically) when we ask for a cake. Frankly they might as well put a sign right? Cause then we don't need to waste our time going in in the first place.

More abuse from the immature child.

You ignored everything I have said and have now so badly tried to misdirect, as you have throughout this debate.

The cake owner at no point refused to serve therm because they were gay

Did you miss that part?

He refused only to make a cake that promoted gay marriage.

Did you miss the comments I made on this, where I said he did not have a case?

I support gay rights.

I do not think the cake owner has a case, because he claims that making a wedding cake, promotes gay weddings. When gay weddings is accepted by law within that US state. He may not approve of gays marrying, but its hardly promoting a view, when its accepted into law.

All you are proving to me is you place gay rights above everything else, which makes you as prejudiced as smells

Now go back and answer all the points you so badly avoided

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:05 pm

Thorin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You ignored everything I have said and have now so badly tried to misdirect, as you have throughout this debate.

Did you miss that part?

I support gay rights.

All you are proving to me is you place gay rights above everything else, which makes you as prejudiced as smells

I don't even think you know what you're debating any more. Do you think bakers should be allowed to refuse to make gay wedding cakes or not?

I said gay people for short hand, I'm on my phone and not typing endless amounts.

PS don't bitch about people being abusive after calling people stupid, idiots etc. yourself.

I've answered all your points, you're just getting repetitive, and that's boring.

Now declare yourself the winner Basketball
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:15 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Did you miss that part?

I support gay rights.

I don't even think you know what you're debating any more. Do you think bakers should be allowed to refuse to make gay wedding cakes or not?

I said gay people for short hand, I'm on my phone and not typing endless amounts.

PS don't bitch about people being abusive after calling people stupid, idiots etc. yourself.

I've answered all your points, you're just getting repetitive, and that's boring.

Now declare yourself the winner Basketball

1) Misdirection, avoding my points, poor excuse

2) Misdirection, more excuse

3) You started the insults, look back

4) No you have not answered my points.

You first of all claimed that nobody would do the things I claimed could happen. You said did you not, that it would never happen.

I then present where its has happened and you even then turn around and say, not caring with any view to the person making the cake. That they should make a birthday cake for a boy called Adolf Hitler, who's parents are neo nazi's. Showing you only care about the view point on the gay couple. You are so utterly emotive, you cannot conceive for one second how other people may feel. When asked to do things they object to. Your only thought is on the homosexual couple.

Which proves you only care first and foremost for gay rights above all others.

Now gays are still treated appalling in other parts of the world and need vocal support.

How do you think your views are doing them any favours when you so easily dismiss the views of others?

As you did where others have been asked to make Hitler cakes, Confederate cakes. You never stopped for one second to think and place yourselves in their shoes with empathic intelligence. All you cared about on this was the gay couple and nothing else. Where I care about gay rights but also that nobody should be forced to promote views they disagree with.

You poorly tried to worm your way out of answering, but I will not put up with that bullshit, espcially, from someone so prejudiced as you have expsoed yourself to be on this. You are as intolerant as smells. Just on different views. That really saddens me, as you have been hardened by hate

Now i shall post again and see if you will address this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:11 pm

Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464

im laughing at elizel, the fool has attempted to engage didge in conversation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:32 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464 Supreme Court to weigh free speech, discrimination in wedding cake casce - Page 3 3489511464

im laughing at elizel, the fool has attempted to engage didge in conversation

Would that not make you a fool also, as you enage in conversation with me all the time?

Trust smells to end up yet again with egg on his face

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3