NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acid attack injures at least eight people as gang goes on a 'spree' through East London's Stratford tube station and nearby shopping centre causing widespread panic

3 posters

Go down

Acid attack injures at least eight people as gang goes on a 'spree' through East London's Stratford tube station and nearby shopping centre causing widespread panic Empty Acid attack injures at least eight people as gang goes on a 'spree' through East London's Stratford tube station and nearby shopping centre causing widespread panic

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:56 pm

At least eight people have been injured in a massive acid attack after a gang of men sprayed a noxious substance into crowds near a shopping centre causing mass panic.
Police and paramedics rushed to the Stratford Shopping Centre in east London at 8pm after the gang sprayed crowds there and in the next door tube station.
Dramatic video and images shared on social media show police treating victims behind a cordon at Stratford station where a white substance can be seen on the floor.
Eyewitnesses described the panic in the moments after the mass attack as 'a lot of police, a lot of fire engines and a lot of ambulances' arrived at the scene to treat the injured.
One man who was splashed in the face with the acid could be heard screaming: 'I cant see'.
Police who not treating the incident as a terror attack have so far arrested one man on suspicion of GHB.

'I think he has lost his vision. He kept shouting, it was a scary moment for everyone.
Witness Zak Abdi, who had been shopping with friends, recorded footage at the scene.
He told Mirror Online: 'I was about to leave the station and a few guys were scattering, and there were guys on the floor in agony, with their friends all around them.
One guy had been hit in the face, he kept shouting I can't see, I can't see, I can't see
'The police locked off the whole area, it was just hectic. The police did what they can.
'It happened right outside Stratford, not far from the Westfield. I saw a group of guys running. Police couldn't stop them.
'It hit a group of men who looked like they were en route to a club.
'It didn't hit just one person, it hit a crowd of people. One guy had been hit in the face, he kept shouting 'I can't see, I can't see, I can't see'.

'I think he has lost his vision. He kept shouting, it was a scary moment for everyone.

'Everyone was just jumping out of the way, trying to escape the whole thing. I feel traumatised, it could have been me if I'd been two minutes later.'
Other witnesses said an argument broke out among a group of people.
A Burger King assistant manager who gave his name as Hossen, 28, said he saw a victim and his friend run into the restaurant bathroom 'to wash acid off his face'.
He said: 'There were cuts around his eyes and he was trying to chuck water into them.'
The Metropolitan Police said: 'Police were called just before 8pm to the area around Stratford Shopping Centre to reports of a group of males spraying what is believed to be a noxious substance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4913492/Acid-attack-Stratford-tube-station.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Acid attack injures at least eight people as gang goes on a 'spree' through East London's Stratford tube station and nearby shopping centre causing widespread panic Empty Re: Acid attack injures at least eight people as gang goes on a 'spree' through East London's Stratford tube station and nearby shopping centre causing widespread panic

Post by magica Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:34 am

This is getting way out of hand now, these acid attacks. Thing is acid is so available, even everyone has substances like this under the kitchen sink.

They must give life to these bastards doing this, as their victims have got the scars and pain for life.

Maybe doing life, no parole, will make others stop these appalling attacks.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Acid attack injures at least eight people as gang goes on a 'spree' through East London's Stratford tube station and nearby shopping centre causing widespread panic Empty Re: Acid attack injures at least eight people as gang goes on a 'spree' through East London's Stratford tube station and nearby shopping centre causing widespread panic

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:48 pm

Not quite sure how they'll stop it. Much more severe sentences. I mean, four years for ruining someone's life?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:52 am

9mm to the head !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down