NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

+2
Lurker
Tommy Monk
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break - Page 2 Empty We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:47 am

First topic message reminder :

'What happened?' is the title of Hillary Clinton's new 464-page book.

The answer, it transpires, is the most whiny, self-pitying, deluded load of literary claptrap written since Kim Kardashian's 'I was empowering women' defense for posting naked bird-flipping selfies.

By the time I'd finished wading through Hillary's absurdly self-indulgent tome, I felt like I'd been lowered into a large vat of violently indignant, furiously self-justifying, boiling mad spittle.

This is the tormented, tragic work of a spurned woman who never thought she could possibly lose to Donald Trump, a man she considered her inferior opponent in every possible way imaginable from intellect and political experience to credibility and popularity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4880156/PIERS-MORGAN-happened-Hillary-loser.html

Back to top Go down

We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break - Page 2 Empty Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:42 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Boo hoo hoo

Try whaa, whaa, whaa...then we'll know what you mean. "Boo hoo" sounds like a Halloween chant.

Smelly, you're the one asking why we don't like him. When we tell you, you don't like the answer. Well,,,I have to say, all that pleases us.

We have patience. We'll gloat when he's in the New York State Penitentiary.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break - Page 2 Empty Re: We all know what happened, Hillary: you're a loser! Now get over it and give the rest of us a break

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:01 pm

If Hillary didn't like the outcome, she needs to campaign for a different system. She knew the current system could go against her.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Boo hoo hoo

Try whaa, whaa, whaa...then we'll know what you mean.  "Boo hoo" sounds like a Halloween chant.

Smelly, you're the one asking why we don't like him.  When we tell you, you don't like the answer.  Well,,,I have to say, all that pleases us.

We have patience.  We'll gloat when he's in the New York State Penitentiary.  

Yeah, but your "answers" are based on emotional lies and mass hysteria.

And if I dislike them?? It's because they sounds like tantrums over not getting your way rather than actual reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:If Hillary didn't like the outcome, she needs to campaign for a different system. She knew the current system could go against her.

Or maybe not labelling all trump supporters "deplorables"

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:08 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Try whaa, whaa, whaa...then we'll know what you mean.  "Boo hoo" sounds like a Halloween chant.

Smelly, you're the one asking why we don't like him.  When we tell you, you don't like the answer.  Well,,,I have to say, all that pleases us.

We have patience.  We'll gloat when he's in the New York State Penitentiary.  

Yeah, but your "answers" are based on emotional lies and mass hysteria.

And if I dislike them?? It's because they sounds like tantrums over not getting your way rather than actual reasons.

Anyone can lie. You're exceptionally good at it, smelly...so it should come as no surprise.

I like the slow, steady pace of Special Counsel Mueller...drip, drip, drip... Oh the angst. The life-imprisonment will be sooo anticlimatic...the torment is right now, in not knowing. It must be killing him this very moment. Delicious.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:13 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:If Hillary didn't like the outcome, she needs to campaign for a different system. She knew the current system could go against her.

She's to be criticized for telling the truth? You saw them in Charlottesville...Neo-Nazis, KKK'ers and white-supremacists. Oh, that's right smells...you can't detect their body odor.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:23 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

I presume she won't be standing again if she calls them that. All those people who might have changed their vote next time won't now. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

She's to be criticized for telling the truth?  You saw them in Charlottesville...Neo-Nazis, KKK'ers and white-supremacists.  Oh, that's right smells...you can't detect their body odor.  

Not all Trump supporters were there though were they?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:38 pm

I don't like her much, but she would have been a billion times better than the orange dictator asshole.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:Clinton won be 3-million votes.  But in America the general election is advisory only.  The president is chosen by a board of old, predominately white, male people, known as the electoral college.

America was not set up to be, nor was it ever a democracy.  Among European-derived peoples, France was the first democracy.

Here you say 'Clinton won'...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Trump won!!!

Laughing

You don't win appointments.  You are designated.  

Trump lost the popular vote by 3-million votes, 10-million votes if you count all contenders.  He was appointed by the electoral college.

Then here you say 'you don't win appointments'...

But then say 'Trump lost'...

Kind of contradicting yourself there Quill...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:Clinton won be 3-million votes.  But in America the general election is advisory only.  The president is chosen by a board of old, predominately white, male people, known as the electoral college.

America was not set up to be, nor was it ever a democracy.  Among European-derived peoples, France was the first democracy.

It's nothing to do with it being "advisory". None of the electors voted against the majority in their States. We've been through this before Quill. The problem is the winner takes all system.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

It's nothing to do with it being "advisory". None of the electors voted against the majority in their States. We've been through this before Quill. The problem is the winner takes all system.

Raggs... they don't like letting the truth get in the way of their bullshit lies and spin...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Raggs... they don't like letting the truth get in the way of their bullshit lies and spin...!!!

I know. No
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

She's to be criticized for telling the truth?  You saw them in Charlottesville...Neo-Nazis, KKK'ers and white-supremacists.  Oh, that's right smells...you can't detect their body odor.  

Is that the same as all Muslims are terrorists??

You saw on 9/11 celebrating in the streets

Out in Iraq and Syria under the ISLAMIC STATE flag cutting heads off and killing children

Oh that's right quill........ One man's terrorist is another man's special interest ethnic minority group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:46 pm

Thorin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:I'm just so thankful Hilary never won - she is very dangerous . My thoughts my views .

How can you be thankful of something that has zero effect on your life?

It is your thoughts and views.

Both Clinton and trump are both poor, both corrupt.

Its not even a situation to be happy or thankful about if either obtained power.

Its like being thankful, that Judas instead of Paul, brought about the coming of Christianity.

One a traitor, the other a hateful misogynistic wally.

It has an effect on my life - I have relatives that live in California - I want the best for them .

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes, we have been through this before, and I thought you had learned your lesson.  Different states have different weights for their votes.  Hence, votes in different states count differently: a vote in Wyoming, for example, is worth almost 70 times the vote in California.

There is a disconnect between the vote of the electorate and the vote of the members of the college, consequently.  Thus, the vote of the populas is advisory...the electoral college takes the vote count, filters it through it's own calculation, and comes up with the skewed count.  The popular vote count advises the electoral college vote.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:57 am

Absolute waffle!!!

Stop conflating area/regional contests with overall national total of votes!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:23 am

Meanwhile Trump is still POTUS ! GET OVER IT !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:42 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
Thorin wrote:

How can you be thankful of something that has zero effect on your life?

It is your thoughts and views.

Both Clinton and trump are both poor, both corrupt.

Its not even a situation to be happy or thankful about if either obtained power.

Its like being thankful, that Judas instead of Paul, brought about the coming of Christianity.

One a traitor, the other a hateful misogynistic wally.

It has an effect on my life - I have relatives that live in California - I want the best for them .

So it does not directly effect you at all.

Wanting the best for someone is miles removed from how something could effect you.

Or or that matter you state how it would effect them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:43 am

nicko wrote:Meanwhile Trump is still POTUS !     GET OVER IT !

So you back the position to bend over, when you disagree with something then Nicko?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:08 am

?????????????????
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:40 am

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes, we have been through this before, and I thought you had learned your lesson.  Different states have different weights for their votes.  Hence, votes in different states count differently: a vote in Wyoming, for example, is worth almost 70 times the vote in California.

There is a disconnect between the vote of the electorate and the vote of the members of the college, consequently.  Thus, the vote of the populas is advisory...the electoral college takes the vote count, filters it through it's own calculation, and comes up with the skewed count.  The popular vote count advises the electoral college vote.

Quill, in order for you to claim that the electorate don't pick the President, you'd have to prove that the electoral college voted for the person who got the minority votes in at least some of the States, and you've failed to do so - like you failed last time.

Having a different number of votes in each States is not Trump's fault, it's the system you need to look at - like I said.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:57 am

nicko wrote:?????????????????

Simple Niko, did you get over the UK being part of the EU?

Yes or no?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:48 am

Sorry, still don't know what you mean. PS I NEVER WANTED TO BE PART OF THE EU.

[NOT SHOUTING, LETTERS STUCK AGAIN] CAN YOU ARRANGE FOR A WHIP ROUND SO I CAN BUY ANOTHER?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:49 pm

nicko wrote:Sorry, still don't know what you mean.     PS I NEVER WANTED TO BE PART OF THE EU.

[NOT SHOUTING, LETTERS STUCK AGAIN]     CAN YOU ARRANGE FOR A WHIP ROUND SO I CAN BUY ANOTHER?

So you never gave into being in the EU did you?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:49 pm

And England is multicultural! GET OVER IT!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:32 pm

Parts of England are overrun with foreigners... nothing to celebrate...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Parts of England are overrun with foreigners... nothing to celebrate...

Indeed, all those Celts, Scots, Angles, Jutes, Saxons, Vikings, Romans, Normans, Jews, Dutch, French, German etc to name but a few who have overrun the indigenous Britons of this country, making it the multicultural place that it is and has been for the last few thousand years.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:19 pm

Don't want to get over it SO THERE !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Don't want to get over it SO THERE  !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:20 pm

nicko wrote:Don't want to get over it SO THERE  !

You wouldn't have your beautiful grandchildren if we had stayed a white country.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:25 pm

HA HA, HALF MY GRAND CHILDREN AND GREAT CHILDREN ARE MIXED RACE !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:26 pm

nicko wrote:HA HA,  HALF MY GRAND CHILDREN AND GREAT CHILDREN ARE MIXED RACE !

Do you not see the point Eddie is making Nicko and how you just contradicted yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:28 pm

DON'T GIVE A FUCK !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:32 pm

nicko wrote:DON'T GIVE A FUCK !

Well do you give a fuck, that say my grandparents who never even lived here fought for this country, a place they never even knew?

How many foreigners, who never lived here, have given their blood and sweat in order that you were born into a better life, than they ever were?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:34 pm

Me bORN INTO A BETTER LIFE? IF ONLY YOU KNEW.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:40 pm

nicko wrote:Me bORN INTO A BETTER LIFE?    IF ONLY YOU KNEW.

Far better than millions of others not born to the UK.

So what do I need to know Nicko. That you were born at a time, when the UK got a mass of its wealth, exploiting many of the nations under its subjugation?

Britain would never have been able to maintain its defiance of Hitler, without the mass of manpower at its disposal, from many within the Empire, that Volunteered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Absolute waffle!!!

Stop conflating area/regional contests with overall national total of votes!!!

So that's your answer? Ignore it, and perhaps it will go away.

That was my answer with ISIS...how come you didn't go for it then? Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:01 pm

Chalk & cheese...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Chalk & cheese...

giggle...or CROW. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:14 pm

More like some of your usual waffle...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:More like some of your usual waffle...!

Chow down, mate. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:54 pm

I don't like waffle...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:10 pm

eddie wrote:

Not for long

Viva Las Brexit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:13 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

Not for long

Viva Las Brexit

Interesting, as how can you demulticultralize over 2,000 years of British history?
Not only that, where on earth would you start, when it would effect the mass of this population?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:15 pm

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Not for long

Viva Las Brexit

Interesting, as how can you demulticultralize over 2,000 years of British history?
Not only that, where on earth would you start, when it would effect the mass of this population?

It's already started

24th June 2016 day one week one

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:16 pm

Demult---------, is that a word?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:16 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Thorin wrote:

It's already started

24th June 2016 day one week one

Has it?

Which failed to address my questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next